Seriously

Story Info
A young man is invited to a sorority party.
2.1k words
4.33
14k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom pulled the SUV up in front of my dorm. It was early evening and I unloaded my stuff before starting up the steps. I probably looked like a pack mule as I made my way into my new home. I climbed one flight, then lumbered down the hall to the room I'd been assigned.

I struggled to swing the duffle bag that had shifted so the shoulder strap was nearly strangling me. Finally, I won the luggage battle and opened my door. Apparently, my roommate had arrived first. A guy with shaggy blonde hair sat at the desk near the window typing on a laptop.

"Welcome, roomie. Need a hand with any of your stuff?"

"Nah, I got it, thanks. I'm Jack."

"J.C."

He extended his hand, we shook, and I got about putting my stuff away.

"If you're interested, we're invited to a sorority party tonight. Hot chicks and plenty of refreshments."

"How'd that happen first night here?"

"My cousin Suki's a Tri Delt, and they love to party."

"Wow, that sounds like fun. Thanks."

"That's cool, never hurts to have a wing man, right?"

"Do I need to dress up?"

"Maybe a fresh shirt, it's not fancy tonight from what she said."

"Great."

Twenty minutes later we headed out for the Tri Delt house. It was downtown, a fair hike from our dorm so we had a chance to get better acquainted s we walked through campus.

"Where's home for you Jack?"

"Cameron."

"Way upstate."

"Yeah, right near the state line."

"I'm from Buxton."

"You guys beat us in football every year."

"Bigger school, and football's a religion for us."

"Did you play?"

"Sort of, at least until I blew out my knee."

"Bummer."

"Yeah, well. I wasn't a star or anything. Did you play?"

"I tried out, but it wasn't really my thing."

"What are you planning to study?"

"I like writing, so I'm thinking English. How about you?"

"Something in the sciences, I like Chemistry."

"I'm lousy at that kind of stuff. I read something about right brain and left brain fitting one or the other."

J.C. laughed, "Always thought I wasn't in my right mind."

I joined his self-deprecatory laughter, "Yeah and they left me behind at arithmetic."

"Here we are. Only one thing on my tiny mind right now."

"Girls?"

"Yeah, Suki said she'd try to fix me up."

"Think that might apply to me?"

"I'll ask for you."

"Cool."

The door was open, so we wandered into the crowded living area. The guests and sisters mingled, some chatting and some dancing to the music playing from a powerful stereo. Most of the people drank from red to go cups.

I wasn't the most aggressive social animal in high school, so this big crowd was a bit intimidating. There were at least a dozen beautiful girls in the group. They featured different body types and hair color. All of them were attractive, but there was one who caught my attention immediately. I couldn't believe it when the prettiest and sexiest of them all walked directly toward us. She was stunning in a summer frock of flowered silk that swished provocatively as she walked. Her ravishing red curls bounced adorably, and her big icy blue eyes seemed to bore into mine.

She was the whole package physically, generous but not huge breasts, beautiful lithe legs that stood out perched on strappy sandals under the pretty dress.

She was about two steps away when she called out.

"J.C. you made it. It's been too long cuz."

She threw her arms around my new roomie's neck and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for the invite, Suki. Hope you don't mind. I brought my roomie."

"No prob, we can use all the hunky guys we can get."

She turned to me expectantly.

"Hi, I'm Jack."

"Suki, welcome to the Tri Delt house. You boys need a drink. Follow me."

She spun on her heel and le us across to room and into the kitchen where an impromptu bar had been set up. In the kitchen we ran into a beautiful, voluptuous brunette.

"Molly, this is my cousin J.C. She's a sweetie cuz, and Molly, J.C. is my favorite relative, he's good people."

"It's really nice to meet you J.C. let me get you a drink."

"What would you like Jack?"

"I'm not much for the hard stuff Suki, but a beer would hit the spot."

"I can do that."

She reached into an ice filled tub, pulled out a frosty bottle and deftly opened it with a bottle opener mounted to the side of the island that held the liquor. She repeated the move with another for herself, grabbed my hand and led me back out to the party.

"What about,... J?"

"Don't worry about him, Molly will take good care of my cuz."

The way she said, "good care" was rife with innuendo, and when she grabbed my hand, a little thrill shot through me. She was really hot, and I would love to think she could be interested in me, but it was so sudden. There was no way I could be so lucky,

"So Jack, where are you from?"

"Cameron."

"I'm from Millersville."

"I thought you'd be from Buxton, too."

"Use to be, but we moved about ten years ago. J.C. and I grew up together, still spent a lot of time together even after we moved. My boyfriend came from Buxton."

"Is he here with you?"

"Nah, he went to State. We broke up."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I like my freedom. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nope."

"That's handy."

"Huh, what do you mean."

She laughed, grabbed my hand and led me toward the staircase along the wall. I couldn't believe what seemed to be happening. My brand-new roomie's incredibly hot cousin was leading me upstairs, possibly to her bedroom. She had just set him up with another beauty who she implied was probably fucking him right now.

At the top of the stairs, she opened a door, dragged me inside, shut the door, threw her arms around my neck and planted a hot, open mouth kiss on me. I had obviously picked the right college. I wasn't experienced, but I wasn't an idiot, so I wrapped my arms around her and returned her kiss. We kissed like that for several minutes. She pressed her body against me. Her firm tits pressed into my chest and she thrust her pelvis forward. When she found my cock hard and poking against her she moaned happily and dropped her hand to rub it through my pants.

"Big boy."

My dream night got better immediately as she began to undo my belt and unbutton my jeans. Then she pulled both sides apart to spread my zipper open so she could slip her hand inside. She took hold of my cock and stroked it with a practiced touch, then slid her hand down to cup my balls.

"Get naked, Jack."

She released my balls, gave my cock a quick squeeze and undressed in a flash. She was practiced at many things apparently. She spun me around and pushed me onto the bed where I landed flat on my back with my pole standing proud and ready for action.

My pants were still bunched around my ankles until she grabbed them and tore them unceremoniously off and tossed them aside before pouncing on me. She plunged her mouth onto my cock, sheathing me in her hot wetness. I wasn't a virgin, but barely and my pitiful experience certainly hadn't prepared me for Suki.

She took my full length quickly and sucked me expertly. This was too good to be true, I definitely owed J.C. a solid.

Suki released my cock from her avid mouth and practically leaped up to place her pussy in position so she could lower her ripping love tunnel onto me. We were a perfect fit, at least from my perspective. Her hot, wet pussy felt tight but accommodated me smoothly.

"Welcome to campus."

"Wow, what a welcome it is."

"Shut up and fuck me."

"Yes, ma'am."

So I did, thrusting my hips up to drive my cock as deep into her as I could. She leaned back to meet me forcefully and grind our pelvises together. With that contact establish she started a circular motion to maximize the effect of the contact.

I reached up to fondle her lovely tits, cupping their firm roundness and toy with her hard gumdrop nipples, rolling them under my thumbs. Her cowgirl ride was very effective. She seemed to be progressing nicely in her search for ultimate pleasure while dragging me along nicely with her.

She could teach a masterclass. When she reached behind herself to grab a handful of my balls it drew a groan from deep within me. She panted as she began posting, driving my meat in and out of her. She tilted her hips in a way that seemed to immediately increase her passion. I didn't know then that it created more stimulation for her g spot, but I'm a quick learner. Her breathing quickened and grew deeper at once. Her legs gripped me tighter and her muscles flexed internally so her pussy's grip on my cock tightened.

"I'm cumming," I called out a warning so she could pull off if she wanted to.

"I've got us covered, fill me up buttercup."

I couldn't hold back and begin firing a series cum rockets into her amazing cunt. She dropped herself down onto me rocking hard and ground her clit against my pelvis to join me in an explosion of pleasure.

Suki shuddered and enjoyed the aftereffects for a moment, leaned over and gave me a quick kiss.

"Welcome to college, sweetie."

"That was amazing, Suki."

"It was nice."

She rolled off me and onto her back. She spread her legs and slipped her hand behind my head. She exerted a surprisingly forceful yank of my head down toward her pussy.

"Eat me."

I hesitated for a second.

"Get down there and eat my pussy, Jack."

I couldn't resist and slid down until my face was even with her perfect pussy. I kissed her puffy folds and teased her with the tip of my tongue. I separated them and slipped in to lick her inner labia, She writhed against my mouth. I pulled back to lick her from perineum to clit.

"Get that tongue inside me, Jack. Don't be a pussy. I want you to clean your cum out of me if you ever want this to happen again. You do, don't you?"

If ever there were a rhetorical question, this was it. I pressed my tongue deeper into her hot wet hole and caught the first hint of my cum. The salty tang was mildly stomach turning but her slick juices were tasty and the intimacy of devouring her after fucking her was kind of kinky. I felt wicked and had to admit I liked it.

The deeper I got inside her the more she moaned and pressed herself into my mouth. She shifted her hips in a way that forced my tongue to work her clit.

"There, right there, just like that. Suck it too."

I tried to follow her instructions, but it was hard to suck and lick at the same time.

"Establish a seal for good suction, then work your tongue without breaking the seal. We'll have great fun training you."

That sounded like more was in the offing and I loved the prospect as much as I loved everything about sex with J.C.'s beautiful cousin.

She stroked my head gently but exerted insistent pressure holding my mouth tight to her steaming snatch. My minimal experience hadn't prepared me for how delicious pussy was, at least Suki's certainly was.

When she came and flooded me with her salty secretions it was a revelation and I lapped up as much of her offering as I could.

"You're going to be so good at this when we get through with you."

"We" again, I guess it was the royal we.

She popped out of bed to fetch a couple of water bottles from a mini fridge in the corner, uncapped one and handed it to me. I guzzled the water to slake the severe thirst the mad sex inspired.

The water tasted great, so I polished off the entire bottle in a few gulps. Suki took a couple of sips from her bottle, and she was back at me. She pinned me to the bed and her mouth was like a hungry beast's, basically raping my mouth with her tongue. Her hand grabbed my cock working me to full erection quickly and she straddled me, lowering herself onto me, impaling herself again. My head spun under the cyclone of sex she was turning into.....

The next thing I knew I found myself awakening in a small single bed in a dark space. My head throbbed and I felt queasy. When I tried to get up, I quickly found that my right ankle was secured by a leather cuff that was attached to a short chain.

What the fuck?