All Comments on 'Damian Ch. 01: DESPERATE MEASURES'

by flynn99

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oneagainstoneagainst8 months ago

Nice work on expanding (your version) of the universe! Looking forward to where you take Damian and Cassie.... Also, I hope that Lily doesn't give you too much trouble - watch out, she's wily!

flynn99flynn998 months agoAuthor

Thanks again, oneagainst, for the characters and the support for this alternate universe...

Cito22Cito228 months ago

Oh I love this. I can't wait to see how Lilly is punished and how Cassie morphs into whatever

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't know what drugs you're on, but I suggest you seek help.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Intriguing start, but where's the rest of it?

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Way over my head, like miles over.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Way too convoluted.

flynn99flynn998 months agoAuthor

lol thanks everyone for commenting and giving it a chance. I promise, it will get more interesting (and less convoluted) as the story progresses. Unfortunately, I submitted three chapters and only one made it (I was late on the submission).

Darn backstory/character development!

gbdfagbdfa7 months ago

I get this is an AU, but it's hard to separate that he and Lily, in the original, were talking about what Cassie was doing to try to keep Damian. Since this picks up after the end of What We Say in the Dark, it implies those conversations still happened, making Damian less innocent than he makes himself out to be. Not to mention his unwanted groping of Jen in Monogamist. Having him acknowledge these things might make him more sympathetic to readers of the OG.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflynn99@flynn99
20 Followers
Old enough to know better, but I don't. First story arc complete -- Damian's Tale, 10 chapters. I have a couple more series on the way. Thanks for your support!