Damien & Candie

Story Info
She flirts with a sexy Irish!
1.4k words
3.85
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien & Candie

I knew green was your favorite color, so I got a cute, sexy green dress and even sexier lingerie, green and black. I looked at myself in the mirror before the dress and loved how the color looked against my caramel skin. I made a turn and boy did that round Caribbean ass look hot! I finished getting dressed, left my curls down and soft, and got made up for our dinner date.

We've known each for almost 6 months, the late-night calls, the sweet messages, I felt like a teenager again, having butterflies in my stomach. It was too early to define what was happening and we decided to finally meet for dinner.

I got to the restaurant and noticed you sitting in a cozy spot, you looked up and smiled and came to me. I got a soft kiss on my lips and you held my hand and led me to the table. You had a cute ass which I admired in your black jeans as it moved. You wore a lovely green shirt, sleeves rolled twice. The thoughts of what I wanted to do with that made me blush!

You were even more handsome in person and that Irish accent just melted me! Your smile never left your lips and more than once, I caught you staring at my lips. "Green is beautiful on you Candie," you finally said, making me blush again.

It was a beautiful night, we ate, chatted and laughed about everything, had a few drinks and decided we should leave. As we exited the restaurant, I felt your hand softly on my ass as you walked alongside me. I laughed a little and so did you. You liked me and I liked you, but you were obsessed with the ass!

We stood facing each other and you pulled a curl from my face and eased it behind my ear. Your touch D!

You asked if I wanted to come with you to the hotel and I smiled. It was a few minutes' walk; your hand around my waist as we walked together.

You opened the door and held it for me to enter. I walked in and looked around and immediately noticed the tall windows with the beautiful view of the night lights outside. I heard the door close behind me and you pushed me gently against the wall. You pulled all my hair to the left side and started kissing my neck. My head arched as you did and a soft moan escaped my lips... Then, you bit down, making me moan louder and you pressed your body into me. I felt your hardness against my ass... Damiennnnnn...

You bit harder and I knew you were marking me.

Your hands eased down and untied the bow on my dress which held it together. As it dropped to the floor, I felt your eyes piercing into me. You turned me around, looking at me with my rapid breaths, you ran your fingers from my lips down my neck, over my nipples which were fighting against the lace. You continued exploring me with your fingers down my stomach, over my sides.

Damiennnnnn.... Pleaseeeeeee......

You continued further down as your fingers went under the waistband of the sexy lace underwear and you came closer to me, running your tongue over my trembling lips as your fingers played with my wet pussy over the lace. My moans were louder, my body was trembling, feeling the heat of your body.

Your hands held me and guided me to the bed and finally, kissed me. I melted in your arms and you had to hold me tightly as my knees buckled. It was a soft, passionate kiss which deepened... I unbuttoned your shirt and slid it off. I unbuckled your belt and pulled it off. Your hands stopped me as you pushed me down on the bed. You were on the side of me propped up, we were kissing and your fingers played the strings of my body just like a guitar, making music. Your mouth moved to my nipples as you sucked them over the lace and just as you bit down, you slid a finger in my wet pussy, making me scream your name. Damiennnn....

You sucked my nipples and fingered me so good baby, so good, making me cum. My screams filled your room but you didn't stop. You smiled but did not stop, realizing how intense that was for me! My hard nipples, my soaked pussy, maybe even a bit disoriented as you remembered my orgasms over the phone - playing with my nipples, playing with my pussy, but this, this combined both and you then realized what you did and loved yourself!

When my body finally stopped shaking and I finally opened my eyes, you were looking at me as your fingers moved over my pussy lips.

You stood up and finally removed your jeans and briefs, revealing a beautiful cock with a succulent mushroom head. I noticed the sparkle - the precum already at the tip. You ran your finger over it and then over my lips. God you tasted so good!

I moved so that my head was on the edge of the bed, my body exposed on the bed, and I started stroking your cock. You moaned so heavenly, and I loved it! I finally took it in my mouth and started sucking you. You pushed a little and I got into a rhythm. You pulled and twisted my nipples, God that felt good! You scooched down slightly and started playing with my pussy again. When I started gagging on you, you felt how wet my pussy got, how creamy! I heard you say "Fuckkk", and I sucked more and gagged more.

I felt 2 fingers in me, and you were playing and driving me crazy! You pulled away looking down on me and said "Not yet baby". You told me to get on all fours and I felt you caressing my ass. You spanked it a bit, not very hard, but hard enough to continue my torture.

"Babyyyyyyyyyy, I need to feel you!" I whispered as I looked back at you, and you teased me. You started rubbing your cock against my soaked pussy. God it felt good! Oh how I needed it! You teased and teased, and I begged and pleaded. Until finally.........

Your cock eased in my pussy, and I felt the head of your cock opening my tightness. Your thumb rubbed against my asshole, and God I thought I was going crazy!

My moans and screams just made you fuck me deeper... your hands on my hips held me firmly as I moved back and forth on you. You loved this (per our previous discussions), just looking at that ass moving as you filled my pussy. You fucked me so good baby!

You made me cum on your cock - legs trembling and my juices running down my legs. You moved onto the bed and looked at me as I tried composing myself.

I shifted on top of you and eased down on your cock... OMFG!!! So deep in me. I went down on you as we kissed and as I moved on your cock. Winding and grinding my body before I started bouncing. You caressed and squeezed my titts and made circles around my nipples. You knew what that did to me... giving me a nipple orgasm, making me scream as you fucked me.

I wasn't sure of anything anymore and all the sensations flooded me. You held my face as we fucked. God, I've never felt that level of connection with anyone. Your eyes pierced my soul and I was completely consumed by you. Your eyes asked and I smiled in agreement. You moaned out so sexy and I felt all of you filling me - warm and thick, as my pussy pulled every last drop of cum from that cock... my cock! Your body was so tense!

You finally started winding down and you pulled me onto you and embraced me.

We were a sticky mess after a few minutes and decided to have a shower. Soft kisses, warm water, the bath wash, it was perfect! We exited the shower and you dried my skin, always maintaining eye contact. You kissed me softly and said, "I love you Candie".

I smiled and kissed your lips and said, "I love you Damien" and you embraced me completely!