All Comments on 'Damn Ch. 04'

by fightfirewithwater

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
wow!!!!

almost a year and an update. congrats!!! please finish this story. :) i am glad your back. :)

ebonygriotebonygriotabout 14 years ago
Great that this story is continuing

I'm loving the different layers of intrigue you're weaving amongst the sexual tension and attractions. Cudos for the balance you are managing to maintain between story line and character development. There are not 2D people here!

Can't wait for your next update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dam! double dam!!

Dam!! dam, dam.

How did dylan and Alec ended up with mothers like theirs?

I think that Kayla and Becca have the same Richard in common.

Please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

really entertaining story. I CANT WAIT FOR RICHARD TO GO DOWN. . . THE BASTARD. just check grammar and punctuation more closely. keep up the good work.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Finally

Getting to the Heart of everything Dylan,Alec,Kayla & Becca. Now we need to know more of their Familys and the Downfall of Richard.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
sorry, but pretty bad

poor little rich brats. I notice they haven't turned down the money though.

gramps14gramps14about 14 years ago
Is there more?

All I want to know if there is more or is it going to end with me hanging from a tree?

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Finish it!

Please.

trinisamplertrinisamplerover 13 years ago
don't do it!!!

please you are probably busy but please don't leave u hanging!!!...please finish it!!..pretty please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please finish! i want alec and kayla to really get it on

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 13 years ago
the best comment i can make is this...

*sitting like a puppy waiting for next chapter.....please...please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please continue

Please finish it Im excited to find out what happens

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 13 years ago
FINISH PLEASE

It's been my experience that when the last posting is 6months or more that the writters life has taken over and there is no longer time to finish. But, if you read these comments please, please finish. The story line is all wonderful, I can't wait to find out how everyone will finish the story.

lovemeorhateme18lovemeorhateme18almost 13 years ago
OMG

i have been witing for the rest of this story for the longest.....please finish

SashasworldSashasworldalmost 13 years ago
NOOOOO!!

I'm so upset I can't believe you didn't do the next chapter next I'm crying over here- have some sympathy please!!

haitiancutiehaitiancutiealmost 13 years ago
Hold on wait

Hey this is getting good where the next chapter

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
SUCCESS

With this series please update it soon?

tostsitostsiover 12 years ago
wonderful

I like this story please let me when you post the next chapter.

tostsitostsiover 11 years ago
love it, love it, love it

Please continue, I need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Story

Please continue the story I would love to find out what happens next.

jazira55jazira55over 10 years ago
MORE MORE

PLZ NEED MORE NOW!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHY?

I always manage to find a 'damn' good story, and when I think I'll just be able to read chapter after chapter, BAM! Story isn't finished. Why start if you can't finish. I can understand like a few months, maybe a year at the absolute most, but 3-4 years? What's going on?? Fantastic story, terrible cliffhanger.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Incredible...

...how you draw me in.

I would caution one thing, though--it is kind of uncanny how you've drawn Dylan's mother and Alec's mother as such mirror images, as well as who must be Richard to be dating Alec's Becca and him having dated Kayla. Some would say that's too "convenient," although I don't get the Janet/Richard angle--which is unique. How to remedy that is past moot now, not that it takes away from the story to me.

Love how detailed this is, which you master in description. You draw me in, although it appears there's no more chapters forthcoming. 5, although I hope you'll return sometime and write more--as I've really enjoyed these--and want to see Alec and Kayla advance on the romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice...you've got my attention...

Even with the small grammatical errors, I really like how this story is unfolding. I understand life happens and it takes time for a story/idea to develop, this is worth waiting for. It's not all about the sex....maybe the build up to it and beyond that. The back stories were much appreciated. Is Richard another common denominator between Kayla and Becca and possibly even Janet (Rick is short for Richard)? This may be too coincidental about Richard and how they are meeting up.

spchlessspchlessalmost 6 years ago
Finish

Another good story put on hold!! I hope all is well... please consider finishing this fic.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literate8 months ago

Oh cmon not another one bites the dust…again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous