All Comments on 'Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 04'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
DAMN COMMANDER!!!!!

DAMN THE COMMANDER IS BENT ON RUINING HIS DAUGHTER LIFE. HE HAS NOT GOTTEN OVER HIS WIFE LEAVING HIM FOR ANOTHER MAN AND HE IS DRIVING HIS DAUGHTER FUTHER AWAY, I MEAN TO LIE ABOUT A SERIOUS CHARGE AGAINST BT. AND RUIN HIS NAME FOREVER EVEN WHEN HE KNOWS ITS NOT TRUE. THIS STORY IS AWESOME KEEP IT COMING!!!!

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonalmost 16 years ago
Oooh!

The plot thickens! I can't believe the commander would sink that low. Damn, I hope BT takes him down! lol. So cannot wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WTF!

Oh that is so low! I'm so loving this story.

fluerflueralmost 16 years ago
Father & Daughter Issues

Damn!!! Her father need's to get a grip. If he keeps this up, he is going to loose his daughter.

fluerflueralmost 16 years ago
Father & Daughter Issues

Damn!!! Her father need's to get a grip. If he keeps this up, he is going to loose his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow!!!

Just wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Shitttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Woww !

That was fucking awsome.. And sexual assualt ?? Cmn she is over 18 right . Anyway Commender makes everything hard for Sienna and that only make her hate him more ...

I loved how they are together .. Sienna Brandon 4ever :) lool

Post More Soon ..

lisastpaullisastpaulalmost 16 years ago
Gat DAMN

She is sooooooooo pregant. You dont have sex like that and not get pregant. WOW commander your baby girl is growning up. You have to let go sometime and this stunt right here is only gonna keep Sienna with BT and hatin you more. Yall know this child is about to give up spelmen for this man right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
really nice work!

I wasn't expecting that last little twist. Talk about things that are going to come back and bite the Commander's butt....... That wasn't even a prudent tactical move. Good work, here!

-- KK in Texas

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 16 years ago
Oh...My...God!!!!

How could the commander do this to her? He is being so irrational. Sienna is going to have to put her foot down and tell her Dad how it's going to be. He's going to lose her completely if he doesn't stop. And those claims are completely without grounds. Sienna will just have to tell the truth, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh So over the line!!!

Ok you should never make that claim just to get your way. You don't comeback from claims like that. Guess the Commander spent too much time in foxhols because he's going to end up with no relationship with his only child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Your a good writer and....

...as much as everyone wants to blame the Commander, he has a point. Brandon needs to grow up and be a man. MEN don't sneak around another man's back and screw his daughter. One of the reasons the Commander's mad is because BRANDON made his daughter look cheap and Sienna is too young to know how to act outside her emotions. That said, I want this to come out well for all of them. I like them together but BRANDON needs to definitely grow up and take responsibility something he SHOULD have learned by now in the NAVY. And for that matter so does Sienna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot damn!!!!

That's all I can say, is hot damn!!!!! WTf?? Oh, please, please update soon. I can't stand it!!! This story is so freaking good!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot damn!!

Hot Damn!! That is putting it mildy. That was and amazing way to end this chapter. Exciting turn of events. For one she is pregnant,two she is in love with him and he with her so what does dad think he is going to get out of this stunt.

Loved It!!

WCD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GREAT STORY!! GREAT CHAPTER!!

I love Brandon and Sienna!They are so good together. Her father needs to get a grip or see the errors of his ways. What her father did was WAY over the line. He needs to understand that Brandon and Sienna are in love and learn to accept it.

I am enjoying your story. I hope Brandon and Sienna's will be able to live out their lives together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OK!!! I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!

OMG!!!! What the freak was the Commander thinking?!?!?! Does he not realize that he has successfully destroyed his relationship with his 18 year old legal aged daughter just because he can't let go!!! ARGH!!! I am completely freaking out now!!! I felt like I was about to jump out of my skin when they knock on the door because I thought the Commander sent Chris or even Darren over there to get her and bring her home. But SP!!! That was just low! Good work! I'm not surprised easily but you just continue to srprise me over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding!

This is a very well written story. I'd expect something like this in a print book. I certainly hope Brandon's career isn't ruined over these false allegations. You can't accuse a man of rape without consequences. Basically, all parties involved need to sit down and discuss this situation like rational adults if they hope to have any resolution. Can't wait to see what happens next....Sienna needs to become a woman and stand up for her man, as well as herself.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 16 years ago
OH HELL NO!!

Oh no he didn't!! I can't believe that he would stoop that low and endanger BT's career like that!! I really love this story. I am sitting here cursing out my laptop screen because I am so caught up!! Keep doing your thing because it is wonderful to see great writers set the bar high! Update soon!!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 16 years ago
Jackson...is...a...mess...

But totally understandable because Brandon is screwing his barely legal daughter whom he's known since she was 8!! Anyway, great update! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
That's just low!

How could Jackson do that? Please make him come to his senses soon. I love these please give them a happy ending and not one that involves too much pain either please. Also maybe Lori and Chris could hook up which could be a nice subplot development :)

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusalmost 16 years ago
Wow Damnit!

This was a great chapter, but WOW really that's kind of low. You really cant stop two people in love, but that's really low. Mind you this all comes out because he found out from two other people talking mad ish, so the father gets mad and pulls this. This is my favorit story of all time on here!

grunabonagrunabonaalmost 16 years ago
The surprises...

just keep coming! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lawks a mighty!!!

Oh my goodness my heart is pounding and my head is light. Please send the next chapter soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh MY

I can really understand where the father is coming from. His daughter is 18 and he feels he's protecting her. He is going about this the wrong way.

It obvious the two of them love each other but Brandon is now angry and will do whatever he will do to get back at Sienna's father. The two of them are going to go at it and forget that the most important person that they both claim to love will be the one hurt they hurt the most.

I get the feeling that Brandon might get his wish cause I think Sienna is in the family way.

This is definitely an excellent update and keep them coming, this story is so good that I can't wait too long for an update.

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 16 years ago
Shocked!

That the Commander would stoop so low. I understand him thinking that Brandon is not good enough the fact that he is older, or even the fact that they are sneaking around, but to chrage him with rape and Sexual assault, ruining his career is uncalled for. I hope things work out for Sienna and Brandon, I still hope she is not pregnant, but they haven't used any protection, so I guess it is a possibility. I am disappointed in teh Commander, the adult thing to do would be to sit Brandon and Sienna down and talk to them. Well one thing is for certain, you can't stop love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG,

I can't believe the Commander would do that to his own daughter. Sienna is 18, legally an adult and he has no right to say who she can or cannot see. I love Brandon, I wonder what he is going to do. I hope Chapter 5 will be here soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WELL DAYUM!!!!!!!!

I will tell ya, I had gotten to the point were I wasn't going to read anymore if Brandon had attacked her sexually again. (IE. The bathroom at the ball) But now that he has realized how to make love to her, I enjoyed the reading the rest of the story. AND NOW I'M FREAKN HOOKED, how could Jackson sink so low, to ruin reputation like that. No one has taken the time to listen to anyone, and it's going to bite everyone in the ass. Jackson is taking Sienna mother's frustration out on his daughter and now he will be without a wife, a daughter, a son and grand children. He needs to wake up, cause that is just wrong what he is doing to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My oh my!

Girl, you know you got it going on...you are really putting your foot into this story. I know how tough and frustrating it can be to write a story but you are doing a fantastic job! I read your comment concerning wanting to know how readers would like to see the story unfold...and just for the record, I would like to see Sienna pregnant...the commander would have no choice but to accept Brandon then. Plus, Brandon seems to be holding on to the idea that she might be. BTW, does Sienna realize unprotected sex may lead to pregnancy? She hasn't made any objections yet to him not using a condom so I have a pretty good feeling she may be blown away if/when she finds out she is expecting a little one. This story is off the chain!!!...Don't change a thing...keep your ideas and run with them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You just keep coming with the REAL shit!!

Soular!!! You definitely have a masterpiece on your hands!!! I SOOOO Love Brandon's take charge attitude - it is sooo f*cking sexy!! I love that Brandon is Sienna's first and hopefully ONLY! He loves her to death & I'm glad he finally told her!!! YEAH BOOOOYYYYY!!!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

cannot believe you ended tht chapter like that if i was her id get emancipate from her father he crossed the line. they should run off and get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so good

i have been checking your pg everyday hoping that you will have ch. 5 ready, and as a result, it has lead me to reading this story again and again.. i cant wait to see what happens next in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
reread

I have also reread this story waiting patiently for the next chapter. You know whether he approved of their relationship or not, rape is a serious accusation.

WCD

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't let her get pregnant (College!!)

I love your story so far, but please try not to get her pregnant! It seems like she's really looking forward to continuing her education, so please don't let her pregnant and miss out on her education, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

this is too good! Great Job, can't wait for the next chapt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

The legal age for marriagae in CA is 18. Could have driven to NV to get married or Utah,where you can get married at 14.

Anyhoo, I love the story.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Amazing

Can't stop reading now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHOOT WHOOT!

This just gets better and better. BT's really got a temper but he's so freaking hot. Thanks for the steamy scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh shit!!!!!

I didn't see that coming? But how can that be rape? She was 18!

tsykes2005tsykes2005over 13 years ago
Brandon reminds me of...

Brandon reminds me of Ed 3 from boondocks lol, not as crazy but they are similar

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yeah but

All the other marines have been talkin trash like brandons been at it a lot longer, so the commander thinks he has had sex with her earlier.

lust_addictedlust_addictedover 13 years ago
ugh!

This is why sometimes I just enjoy a quick sexy, slightly romantic quickie. These things just drain me! I get way too into them and I think about it like its real... ugh. Talk about emotional ride. I'm exhausted.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Low Blow

Her dad is soooo wrong! He needs to let her be happy and in love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Have to agree...

...with the anonymous user who posted on 8/16/10. All the others saw it so it's likely that someone caught the attention of her dad and he suspected they'd been having sex a lot longer. Also, I am female, but if my 18-y.o. daughter brushed me off the way Sienna did when her dad tried to ask her about boys and sex earlier in the story, I would suspect something too. It is wrong, but he had nothing else to go on.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago
wow

if Jackson really thought of Brandon as family then he should know him well enough to know that Brandon wouldn't do that to him or sienna... he really disappointed me & I wouldn't be surprised if he lost sienna over this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My 2 cents

Allegations of rape and child molestation are serious charges and when used as weapon to falsely accuse someone is just low. I know that he is worried and only trying to protect his daughter, but he should have found another way. When he said that he was going to handle it another way, I expected him to talk to one or both of them, explain why he was against it and how he had run his daughter's reputation through the mud and try to reason with them. However, fathers tend to want to lay down the law...my way or no way. She needs a mother's touch. As a mother, I would have realized that she only had a few months before summer was over and she went to college. Set her up in the finest dorm room, and with her best friend in tow and a heap load of other extracurricular activities she would have been too busy. He could have visited, but he does have to keep a job and Spellman is on the other side of the country. It would have cooled of soon for one or both of them and he would still have the love and appreciation of his daughter. I know it's a story and this bit of drama serves it's purpose...I was just saying.

Although a hot story, I am slightly disappointed with Brandon. I'm disappointed with her too, but she's young. At 18, everyone thinks that they are invincible and can't be touched. I really wish that he would use a condom or that she would mature enough to get on birth control. It's one thing to fuck my daughter (its her body and I can't do much about that), but to fuck up her future with an ill timed pregnancy is unacceptable. I just wish that one or both of them would grow up, them maybe her father would come around.

Anyway, off to read the next chapter.

AzaliaAzaliaover 11 years ago
o.O

'I just don't want him to come back in here and kill me or anything, you know," Chris laughed nervously.' made me laugh. Then the ending had me going '...Bomboclatt! O.O' Great story~

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you are all sick

This story is not some amazing forbidden love story as far as i'm concernd. No matter how you spin it its a story of a stupid horny teenager and an old man in lust of course Brandon is attracted to her she apparently been a slut her whole life another reason he's attracted to her brings me to my next point for being born of two fully African American parents as far as I know she has no traditional and average African American traits she is described as light skinned and what's all this curly mess concerning her hair I think you mean tightly coiled or kinky but no as always the main female character is completely what the white man will see as desirably but the sad part is the author's and the readers low self esteem is apparent when you think about it for example how many of you have perfect body dementions? none I know that for a fact scince the average age of readers especially in this particular category is 30+ shouldn't the author especially feel weird about having her main character be the minimal age limit and of minimum black heritage? Personally I believe a grown woman such a herself should be downright ashamed:-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it's just a story!

Don't get your panties all in a twist! It's just a story (a very good one by the way)

For the dumas that said she doesn't have"African American heritage/ traits"

The way this girl is described is the way i look! I'm black my hair doesn't look like other black peoples hair "coiled/kinky" my hair out the shower is just curly and wavy. Either way i don't want to make this some long thing. I like the fucking story it's good!

People are fucking stupid.

Keep the good work up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Right Song for the Movie Version of this Book!

Does anybody besides me feel that the song by the Lumineers "Ho Hey (I belong with you, you belong with me)" is definitely the right one for either of the scenes from Chapter 4 or Chapters 9 - 10?!

And this from a sistah gir!!

roseloveroselovealmost 11 years ago

ok ano down there "your all sick" anything can happen in life. theres lik 16 year old girls with 40 year old men out there. its just a story. people read it for entertainmeant. i dont no what stories you like but i could trash what ever you like but its a free country. this web site was made to have people creative an interesting or either fun stories on here n have anyone read it for there enjoyment n find out things you would hav never thought of. i think it just shows how different minds work. i dont think you know much about African American women. theres so many mixed races now. my friends child is mix with blue eyes. Naturally my hair is really tight curls. maybe one day everyone is going to have two different color eyes(lol). it can happen. Genetics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I didn't know....

....that black American women were a monolith and "behaved" a certain way. "Anonymous", thanks for clarifying while stereotyping a whole group of people. If you're black, NEVER get upset with someone from another race/gender who do this to black people, as, YOU have set the example. What bloody ignorance. It truly is bliss (for some) no?.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
He is 28

and she is 18

That is not that bad.

It is 10 years.

If he was 40 and her 30 noone would say boo about it.

Get over yourselves.

Great story

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 10 years ago
>.< looveeeee it

i love iittt and soulars writing >.<

Nyhardy82Nyhardy82almost 10 years ago
Good story

Brandon sounds so SEXY in this chapter! Great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok...

That moment when "Well, I just might be in nine months, MOTHERFUCKER" is the best line of the story so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

what an asshole of a father that won't listen to his own daughter and then make up false charges. this is complete 100% disrespect to the navy seals. he should be forced tu resein at a lower rank if not courtmartialed. he isNOT a navy seal in any bodies eyes after these false charges. sorry thats how i feel personally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wtf

He father is abusing the power that comes with his position. That's a serious accusation .

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Brandon, at 28 is acting like a 15 year old regarding responsibility. No birth control. None. Disrespect for someone he professes to owe his life (and career) to.

The absence of birth control is disrespectful to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES