All Comments on 'Damn It!'

by Kiki_Goodman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BEERQUACKBEERQUACK8 months ago
very good

cant wait for the next chapter!!!!!

Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

Sure there will be more parts to this story! Fantastic!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

Why have you written John as if he is mentally retarded? He can't figure out anything to do with his situation Re Heather. He gets an STD, also sending Heather to the Dr and it's never mentioned again (Nor what type of STD it was) Later when he gets the picture of Heather sucking cock and cheating on him, he never clicks that the STD just might have been caused by Heather's actions. Then finally, Dumbo John gets a whole lot of photos proving that Heather was fucking other men. Why does he never ask "Who sent the photos to his phone?" I mean it obviously must have been Anna BUT he never asks her! What if it had been someone else?

Then the whole thing about acting live a fucking 17 year old teenager around all women: allowing them all to control and manipulate him. Obviously both Anna and Carly have the "hots" for him but Dumbo does nothing until Anna practically rapes him. Then Josephine manipulates everyone and supplies fuck-boy dates for the girls and another woman for John. Oh FFS. Next we'll probably have an orgy take place. Anna taking on the fuck boys and John getting matched by Carly. Oh shock!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeah, mighty big of Heather to turn into a cheating slut to help out our mc. In reality, she would have accomplished her goal to suffer and die alone. I don't see how these marriages survive with all this extramarital fucking around going on.

Bargyn1Bargyn18 months ago

Fantastic!

Can't wait for part 2!

ThorlolThorlol8 months ago

I wonder why he never asked Anna how she could so casually sit there and record Heathers cheating without batting an eye. I mean it's obvious it was her. And from the looks of it, regarding their party right now she most likely was also fucking the band guys. You know, if you don't want to hurt someone you stop the action and not record it. He should ask himself if she really is a friends.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny7 months ago

Yeah I didn't like the direction it took or how clueless the MC was. We all saw the wife cheating coming, and that Carly and him will end up together. But your gonna let these young Italian guys drop in and steal all your thunder? At your house? But oh well, just not what I'd like to happen to me but this guy seemed happy with it.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson4 months ago

No way a guy savvy enough to be senior management is going to believe he got a STD from bedsheets. Story lost its credibility at that point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKiki_Goodman@Kiki_Goodman
Just a simple woman with a curious side. I like to explore all different types of topics and see where that takes me. I try to have an open mind about all things but that doesn't mean I'm into everything! ;-) I thought I would give Literotica a go and try to get back in the...