Damn It!

Story Info
When life doesn't turn out as expected.
27.1k words
4.2
6.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

The party was slowing down as the night wore on. The Taylors, who were a couple in their mid to late fifties that lived next door, had gone home and it was just the five us of left. We always joked that Jack and Pam Taylor were two old hippy swingers, something they never promoted or denied, as they were still both good looking for their age and quite open sexually with everyone. But that's beside the point. We were having a party as a celebration of an achievement I never thought would happen. I got a promotion to regional vice president on a five-year tenure, with an extension if my performance was high. It wasn't a decision I made lightly, with a big discussion with my wife Heather about it all.

At thirty-nine years old, I, John Jackson had made the big leagues at a major software company. I would be getting the eastern seaboard to look after, my own corner office, a secretary and personal assistant. I'd be run ragged with meetings and the monthly trip across country for a week at a time, but my wife and I, weighed it all up with what we wanted in life. Heather and I decided I'd take the position because we always dreamed about retiring at fifty from full time work and doing our own thing. We had no kids, which meant Heather and I were double-income-no-kids people. Heather worked as a loan's manager in a bank and we were doing quite well, all things considered. When this opportunity came up at the multinational software company I worked for, we thoroughly considered it and decided that for five years we could put in some extra yards if it meant we could retire early.

Our house was situated in a quiet neighbourhood, and had four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a huge backyard we had turned into a private oasis with lush a entertainment area. The pool was to one side, with a small spa at one end and a grassy patch right at the back. Our fences were high and we had lots of privacy with the plants we had chosen to compliment it all.

You see, Heather and I made all our big decisions together, it was something we decided to always do, after we broke up early in our dating life. I was twenty-one and in my final year of college and she was eighteen, in her first year of accountancy. We met at a party, like most do at college and we hit it off. I loved her the moment she spoke, her tone carrying me to places unknown. I remembered her giggling, but that was all because I was so struck by her. There was just something about her cute smile and cheeky eyes that got to me, and as we got better acquainted, predictably, we got hot and heavy. Well, that lasted about two months. Seriously. We were spending every spare second together, screwing each other's brains out, when she upped and left me. Heather said it was 'her' and while I understood, it still hurt quite a bit.

We started seeing other people and then at graduation I found out she was pregnant. What would have been our first. When we finally had it out, she left because she didn't want to bog me down with a kid and wanted me to be happy. I knew right then my initial feelings about her were true and after some convincing, I gave her what can only be considered the greatest kiss in the history of mankind, and we resumed dating. But tragedy struck in that we lost the baby. It was that big of a blow, that Heather swore she would never want to go through that again, and I of course supported her with all that I had. Things were hard for a while, but we made it through together and promised each other we would always make the big decisions together. The rest is, as they say, is history.

We continued to love each other and settled in to our lives, making those decisions that best suited us as a couple. The house we bought, the jobs we took and even when we'd buy new cars. The incidental stuff wasn't an issue given we both were on the same page both physically, mentally and spiritually. I should point out that Heather and I have been married for close to twenty years. She is level headed, conservative in person and wicked smart.

So, there I was sitting with a beer in my hand, next to Roger Darlson my best mate, and I was watching my wife shaking her usually conservative ass with Roger's wife Olivia and Heather's other best friend Anna Moresman. Not that it was a bad thing. Heather only did that when she was having fun with me or her most trusted friends. That was one of the reasons I loved her so much, she was full of surprises and fun to be around. I should explain a little bit.

It all started a little over ten years ago. You know the time when couples get into a rut due to routine and life in general. Well, Heather brought up one day how she'd like to explore all things sex with me as long as it remained behind closed doors. Given I was still a relatively young guy and my cock was still informing my judgment I agreed without protest. We went from once-a-week sex to a solid three times a week, interspersed with oral when we could make it happen. Can I just take a moment to point out, I love eating pussy? Getting down between my wife's legs and enjoying her is just phenomenal and I love how she responds. Anyway, I digress. We had, in a way, opened up pandora's box and didn't want to shut it, at all. It started with her wanting to buy some sexy lingerie to spice up the bedroom. Things like lace bras, half bras, garter belts, stockings and sexy panties. She would never wear a thong, ever! I made that mistake one day buying one for her, but she let me off the hook, thankfully.

But that's when things got interesting. As a fun rule, we decided that each one of us would take turns suggesting something. My first suggestion was erotic massage which I must say was a huge hit. That one moment led to Heather suggesting mutual grooming which I didn't understand until we were in the bath and she asked me to shave her. Of course, I said yes but little did I realise she was going to shave me as well. Look, I know what you are thinking but I can tell you that it made it so much hotter to do it. Especially when you can feel her hot breath on everything as she carefully shaved my balls! I had no idea Heather was such a deviant, with her head always between my legs after that, licking, sucking and doing whatever she did with her mouth while down there. Did I mention she liked to eat my ass and, yes, I know it sounds gross, but she would stick her finger up my ass and suck my scrotum while jacking me off at times. It's incredible and I'd say don't knock it until you tried it. It helps when your partner is enthusiastic too.

Anyway, that lead to us getting permanent hair removal. What? I like it, okay? Eventually I suggested we try anal, which she reluctantly agreed to and it now makes up part of our weekly bedroom routine. Suffice to say, you get the picture. After the initial influx of trying new things every month, we decided to slow down to once every year or two where we'd suggest new things to try. So that gives you an idea of how our bedroom activity changed over time. Anyway, we now have a collection of toys she likes, with her favourites being the genital pumps we use. Not that I have a small cock or anything, but she had researched it and gotten some great user feedback on how sensual and erotic it was. I was again reluctant but like everything else, I went with it because she hadn't been wrong in all her requests. Now, we have a lovely selection of toys to pump my cock and balls and a myriad to pump her pussy, clitoris, nipples and tits. Over the last ten years it has been a weekly routine to pump each other with Heather getting off on stuffing my pumped member into her swollen holes. The one side effect, if you can call it that, is that I am permanently thicker now, even if I find I'm a little desensitized. Not that it bothers me, I just last longer. I always look forward to Sunday afternoons where we can have our pumping sessions that end up in a glorious wet mess at the end of it all.

I should also point out that due to our sexual adventures Heather has had her clitoral hood, outer labia, navel, nipples and tongue pierced. Not bad for a conservative woman that barely says anything sexually outside of the bedroom. While I was more than happy for her to do that, you can understand that I was more than a bit shocked when she said I was getting pierced too. The funny thing is, while it scared the shit out of me, I can confidently say I like them. I have a Prince Albert that is now up to a four-gauge ring and three horizontal bars on the front of my scrotum. Heather seems to pay particular attention to those with her mouth. We do have some hard limits on what we will and won't do. We discussed the idea of swapping partners, but we decided it was best to not go that far. Watching porn or a live show is one thing, but actually doing it with another couple could cause friction that he didn't want to get into. If I'm being honest, the thought has crossed my mind, but Heather is adamant it's not for her. Then again, in a way for Heather, that was taken care of when I bought her a fucking machine that had two attachments. Watching her get fucked by that machine is hot, but it was also the limit of how far she'd go, not that it bothered me really. She could really let herself go with just me around and she even let me take photos and videos a couple of times. But that's another story.

Our close friends are the only ones that know she even has some piercings which kind of shocked them at first, but now they think it's cool. Heather has been known, along with Olivia and Anna of course to flash when they have a few drinks. Anna lost her husband two years ago and as part of her 'pick me up' routine got her boobs done, which I must say look quite good or should I say fantastic! Given her body size, they looked like huge melons with those glorious nipples pointing straight at me. Due to her loss, we stepped in and helped her with her two kids, with us all becoming very close. Anna still had Riley at home and at seventeen, he was always out with his friends. But at least her husband left her with a hefty life insurance payout, which meant Anna was set for the rest of her life and didn't have to worry about money. She still liked to work to stay occupied but her finances were the least of her worries now.

Anyway, Heather and Anna are almost identical, if that can be believed, even though Anna is a year younger and of a mixed Italian descent. But I'm talking in the physical sense. Yes, they both have different looking faces, with Heather being more classic, girl next door, while Anna is more runway model attractive. Heather is five feet nine inches tall and has light brown hair, with Anna being half an inch taller again and has dark brown hair. They both are slender, have slim waists, nice hips, great asses, and don't tell Heather I said this, with Anna having a slightly bigger and rounder ass. Of course, like I said, Anna also has a big pair of tits to go along with her ass now, while Heather has her usual, but perky handfuls.

Olivia was the odd one out, being the natural hourglass beauty, with humungous natural tits and a slight belly. She was gorgeous with her blonde hair and an upbeat attitude. Not to mention also the most liberal of the bunch often wearing skimpy bikinis and showing a lot of skin. Anna did too, only wearing sexier items since her husband passed but not like Olivia. Heather though wore shorts over her bottoms, something she didn't do when it was just us and Anna. Her cut-off denim shorts became unbuttoned, which is another thing my wife seems to do when she's had a bit of alcohol. She never went too far, but did let her hair down a bit. Which I loved in fact.

The alcohol is what led to this moment where the three women flashed their tits at us.

"Holy shit," Roger said smiling as the three women danced around with their tits outside of their bikini tops. "Looking good Anna!"

"Thank you, Roger!" Anna said shaking her tits before heading for her glass of wine. "John? What do you think?"

Fuck, she had to ask me.

"Lovely," I replied looking at Heather and shrugging. She giggled and juggled her tits before putting them back in her top. "You're looking good too babe."

"Thank you, baby," Heather said dancing over to me and pecking me on the lips. She then headed back to her friends and giggled with them.

"God, I love parties. I love titties," Roger said downing the last of his beer. "But we should probably go home. I've got a hankering for my wife right now. If you know what I mean."

I surely did. Olivia still hadn't put her tits away and by God did they look good.

"I do. And I'm right there with you," I said putting my beer down.

Roger got up to go and dance with his wife, towering over her with his lumberjack form. He was a big man, heavy set but not overweight if that makes sense. He could snap me in half in a fight, given I was so slim. He was as gentle as a lamb and had a good heart. Olivia came up to his chin and she looked beautiful, a bit like beauty and the beast. Olivia smiled and I sensed that Roger was most likely trying to convince her to go home and ride the 'Roger-train.' Yes, that is what he called himself. Heather came over to me and elegantly as ever sidled up beside me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Baby," Heather said kissing my cheek. "I was wondering."

I knew that tone.

"Mmm," I said still looking at the other two women who were dancing around.

"Can I get some new boobs?" Heather asked softly, letting her hand stroke down my chest.

I quickly looked at her and could see her beaming with hope. I knew she wasn't happy with the size of her breasts but it never bothered her that much before. Perhaps since we had gotten in shape, she was now thinking otherwise as some of the body fat melted away. She was a fine-looking woman, yet I knew deep down her breasts were still a sore point after all these years. Not that it was a topic of conversation very much, but I could tell.

"Really?" I asked looking at her. She nodded softly and bit her bottom lip. "Anna, huh?"

"Mhmm. Anna's look great... so... it'd be good. I'll go up a cup size or two and I might even get bigger nipple rings as well," Heather replied letting her hand wander down to my crotch. I knew what she was doing and it was working.

"How about we discuss this in the morning after I've ravaged you tonight?" I asked giving her ass a squeeze. That caused her to purr in my ear and kiss me.

"Perfect. Just remember," Heather said sitting up and pulling her top to the sides again revealing her tits. "My birthday is coming up and it would be the best present ever."

Those were the words she would often use over the years when suggesting something and I have to admit our lives had only gotten better because of it. We also grew closer and loved each other more if that makes any sense. I had pretty much made up my mind that we'd go with it, but the morning after a party was always a good test of the resolve.

Just then I had a worrying thought, so I grabbed her arm gently.

"One sec," I said quietly bringing her closer. I didn't want the others to hear. "This isn't because of my new job, is it? I mean, I want you to be happy, but like we discussed, it is going to mean some sacrifices..."

"No... Not at all. I just want to be the biggest," Heather replied before moving to whisper in my ear. "Naughtiest wife you could ever imagine. Maybe once I get them done, we can fuck in public."

I pretty much got wood right then. I couldn't help it. That was the last thing I had brought up a couple of weeks ago about what we could try in our sex life. God she was good to me.

"Okay. Good to know," I said trying to play it cool. She knew though, she knew she had me and smiled in that way only wives that know that can. But she also knew how to drive it home.

"God, it'd be so hot for people to watch me being fucked by my big stud," Heather said sweetly into my ear. It was like rocket fuel on an already hot burning fire.

She kissed my cheek and then went back to the others flashing her tits to anyone and everyone. I was about to get up when I heard a cheer from the group and saw Anna pulling her bikini up into her pussy, giving herself a front wedgie. Yep, there it was, the signal that the night was coming to a close. I tried not to stare, even though Heather was laughing and helping Anna pull her bottoms up. Roger stared and Olivia laughed, slapping him on the arm and then dragging him to go home. It was obvious he had an erection because I damn well did, having to stay seated to cover it up.

We were in for a big night once everyone went home. Heather was sexually charged and so was I. Now all we had to do was end the party and remove what little clothing we had on. I was sure she was going to make my night worth it after agreeing to that new proposal.

Chapter 1

The first year of my new job had gone quickly. Heather and I had adjusted to our new routine, reminding each other it was only temporary while we had our bonding moments at home together. We made up for my trips away, with an extra couple of intimate sessions in the weeks I was home, and with us connecting via video chat to have an online romance, so to speak, when I wasn't home. I had settled in well at work, my personal assistant Carly Crosby is an absolute gem as is my secretary, Josephine Strombold. They made life easier and Heather seemed to be still just as happy with things especially in the bedroom.

For her birthday Heather got those new boobs, which looked fantastic on her. She remained on the conservative side, filling out what she already had, but also going up in size. Half the time she didn't wear a bra at home because of how perky they were, but when it came to being out in public, she was as conservative as ever, making sure they were well secured and hidden. That wasn't the case of when we had sex in public, but that again is a different story. Let's just say Heather now gets insanely wet at the thought of people watching her fuck in public. But outside of that she liked to be hidden, a weird dichotomy I know, but that was Heather. I knew that feeling too though, but not for those reasons. With all my time spent at work, I had little time for other things, sitting down all day was taking its toll and I didn't like how I was looking.

"I'm starting to get love handles," I said looking down at my growing gut. Heather and I always tried to stay fit but the new job was making it hard for me. I always prided myself on staying trim and no, I'm not one of those muscle-bound superheroes. Right now, more of the opposite, more of a dad-bod going on, but Heather didn't seem to mind.

"You look great," Heather said running her hand over my chest. "I still love you. All six feet, two inches of you. And you've still got your hair."

It was true, I still had a full head of dark brown hair that was starting to pepper ever so slightly with grey.

"True, but I don't like this. I feel uncomfortable," I said referring to my increasing gut.

"Let me take good care of you," Heather said lovingly. "Maybe you can hit Roger up and go out with him."

It was true, Roger did like to run and perhaps that could work.

"Or I could go with you," I said groping her tit firmly and causing her to moan. Thankfully my wife hadn't fallen victim to the fashion of the day, you know, active wear that practically told everyone what you looked like naked. She always opted for a t-shirt and shorts which I have to admit showed off her incredibly sexy legs.

"Maybe. But I'd be too distracting. Besides, right now, all I want is this magnificent thing," Heather said touching my cock that was encased in a large tube.

"I know you want it," I said giving her a look that caused to her smile at me.

"Feel good my love?" Heather asked sexily as she pumped my cock slowly again. We had given it a break before slipping my cock into the biggest cylinder we owned and her controlling the pump.

123456...8