Damn Near Got Caught

Story Info
A spicy afternoon quickie!
2.4k words
4.19
9.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KnotRod
KnotRod
2 Followers

Damn near got caught.

She was that unusual combination of sexy, sultry, and exotic, without quite being beautiful. Yet to me she was gorgeous, and she ignited my passions physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Born in Persia, she had the distinctive features of the Middle East. Dusky matte skin, long thick hair, full dark brows, and deep brown eyes. She took good care of herself, always perfectly tasteful makeup, nails painted and polished, flirty lipstick, "look at me "red tint in her hair. All of it punctuated by a distinctive perfume which she had imported from her homeland.

She was a realtor, and I was a builder. We collaborated on a lot of deals, and we made a lot of money together. But our partnership went much deeper. We had been having a deliciously passionate and torrid secret affair for over a year.

On this particular day she had asked me to accompany her as she showed a house to potential buyers. This was not an unusual thing for us to do, as we were always on the lookout for opportunities and places to be together and have adventurous clandestine sex.

We met about 40 minutes early at a completely unremarkable and uninteresting suburban house. It had an open floor plan on the main floor, with the kitchen, dining, and living areas all occupying one large space. She told me that the prospective buyers were a group of Iranian investors, who were friends of and related to her husband. She set about previewing and arranging the house for the best possible marketing.

I watched, my eyes following her. Her knee length floral dress flowed around her body as she moved, accentuating her full breast, rounded rump, and flared hips. Her open sandals exposing her red lacquered toe nails. She was graceful and alluring to watch. I was becoming aroused.

As she paused to arrange a few things on the dining table, I stepped behind her. Pushing her hips against the table edge, with my own wedged against the warm fullness of her ass. I wrapped my arms around her, one hand on the base of her neck, the other gently turning her head for a kiss. And kiss we did! Long full kisses, our tongues entwined. Passion and energy flowing between us.

I moved my hands lower to cup her breast, squeezing and rubbing those voluptuous globes, letting her feel both my appreciation and arousal. My lips now on her ears and throat. My breath hot against perfumed skin, my tongue licking those sensitive spots. I teased her flesh between my teeth, nibbling, and licking.

She was responding. Her eyes hooded, shallow breaths escaping her slightly parted lips. Her nipples stiffening beneath my hands. I gently pinched them in my fingertips, and they positively exploded! Immediately growing erect, pushing out against the fabric with enthusiasm. Growing more sensitive as they did. Aching with obvious pleasure and desire.

She moaned, and writhed under my hands. Arching her back and pushing her ass back against me. She could feel the rock hard lump in my pants, and moved in ways to rub it deeper in the crack of her ass.

I snaked my hands lower on her body, pulling the hem of her dress up with one, and sliding the other under the waistband of the frilly little panties that I found there. Little by little I worked my fingertips lower and lower. Her moans becoming deeper, her breath sharper and faster.

Her pussy lips parted easily for my fingers, she was swollen and puffy. Lower I worked, finding the hard nub of her clit with just the pad of my longest finger. Strumming and rubbing it intensely. She cried out, her breath ragged, her body vibrating, knees shaking." Cum for me my sweet, cum for me NOW" I whispered in her ear. And she did, with gusto and passion. She came in a long, shuddering, gasping, deep orgasm. I held her close to me all the while, feeling the pleasure and the energy run through her body. When she was spent, I gently pushed her forward until her chest was touching the table, the weight of her body fully supported by it.

She was mewing softly, content in the afterglow of her climax. My hands found the back of her skirt now, and slowly worked it upward. First revealing her thighs, and then the beautiful round fullness of her ass. I left the bottom half of the dress bunched around her waist, and resting on her back.

Bending down, I removed her panties. Having her step first one foot, and then the other out of them. I slipped them in to the pocket of my trousers. With my feet, I pushed her feet far apart, widening her stance, and spreading her buttocks.

I could smell her now. The wondrous scent of an aroused woman. Earthy, musky, distinctive. Absolutely intoxicating. My hands found her exposed hips, her ass, her thighs. Feeling both the firmness and the softness of her. Starting at the small of her back, I worked one of my hands down the crack of her ass. Slowly. Feeling the heat emanating from her, and the dew of perspiration. Further I went. Sliding my finger across the crinkle of her asshole. Feeling her tense and then relax at being touched in such an intimate place.

Deeper still my fingers probed, coming to rest at the opening to her pussy. I had found what I expected, and it pleased me greatly. A hot bubbling lava of intense slick, thick wetness. I held two fingers at the entrance to her hole. Gently pushing, but only enough to create awareness within her of the eminence of her pussy being forcibly penetrated.

She moaned, and swiveled her hips. She was ready, wanting. Pushing her ass back. She was ready to feel the walls of her pussy stretching. She wanted it now, she was desperate.

I removed my hand from her crotch in a very exact and deliberate way. It was satisfying to hear her moan in frustration. It is a beautiful thing to play a woman's body, and to play it well.

Those moans of frustration, and the pouting look on her face disappeared when she heard the unbuckling of my belt. And the zipper coming down on my pants. She was definitely going to get penetrated, and her pussy stretched. But it wouldn't be my fingers. My cockhead would plow that fresh ground.

I was hard and aching, my balls hanging low and full. I wanted this. It was time to take what is mine. I laid my dick in the crack of her ass, the head at the very top. Slowly I drug my dick down her crack bit by bit. I had a hand full of ass in each hand, pulling those delectable cheeks apart as my cockhead sunk deeper and deeper in the cleft. As it brushed across her asshole, I stopped. Pulsing my hips with minute thrust just to tease her. Seeing awareness and apprehension flicker across her face as she wondered if I intended to spear her puckered anus at that moment.

Deeper down her cleft I worked, still giving little micro thrust. I felt the wetness, the heat, the tender yielding flesh of the opening of her pussy as my cockhead nestled just outside of her tunnel. Yes, this was the spot.

I pushed forward, and she pushed back. Very slowly, very deliberately we took each other. Not stopping until I was buried deep inside of her. The head of my dick pulsing against her cervix, my balls coated with her wetness, the full wet warmth of her pussy squeezing my shaft.

I set up a nice steady pace, pumping in and out of her, my hands gripping her hips and guiding her as I wished. She put a few fingers on her clit and strummed it in time to my thrust. In a very short time I could feel a climax growing within her. With a steady patient pace, I fucked her until she came. Her cunt pulsing around my dick.

It was time. Time to unload my balls deep inside this fantastic pussy. I wrapped a big handful of her hair up in my fist and pulled her upward from the table, feeling the strain and tension in her body from the awkward position. My other hand snaked around her belly, forcibly pulling her back for each deep deliberate stroke of my cock up her cunt.

I was pounding her now. Really pounding my dick in her. I wanted to cum. And I didn't care if I was hurting her, if we were making too much noise, if we were about to be discovered----In that moment I only cared about one thing---- slamming my cock head deeply and forcefully in her cunt until I could cum and relieve the aching in my balls--- and in my soul.

Yes! Yes! Yes! With a great bellowing roar I ejaculated forcefully. Screaming and grunting and groaning as I emptied my balls with spurt after spurt into the velvety warmth surrounding my dick. Pulling her back against me with all of my strength to be as deep as possible. Yes, yes, yes--that is what I wanted, and needed.

I released my grip on her, letting her slump onto the table, both of us struggling and gasping to regain our normal breath. Consciousness returning to the greater world, awareness broadening to a larger perspective than just ourselves. I held myself deeply inside of her, while contemplating my surroundings, and the intensity of what we had just shared. Wonderment and satisfaction filling my soul.

I caught movement out of the corner of my eye, and through a window I saw a car turning into the driveway.

"THEY ARE HERE!!" I exclaimed, as I yanked my dick from the depths of her pussy. I flipped her dress down and pulled her upright. Tucked myself back into my pants and zipped up. Damn! I knew that our time was limited, but I had pushed things too far this time! And there were serious consequences to the true nature of our relationship being uncovered.

In the time that we had before the prospective buyers knocked on the door, we composed ourselves as best that we could. I smoothed her dress and her hair, and wiped any remnants of lipstick from my face. That was about the best that we could do.

She opened the door and admitted three middle aged Iranian gentlemen, and introduced me as a business associate. I exchanged the customary pleasantries, and shook hands with them. With a polished professional demeanor, she launched into the job at hand and set about extoling the virtues of the home, and the wondrous good fortune that should befall them if the purchased the property.

Not having any role in these proceedings I was afforded an opportunity to compose myself and consider the situation that we were in.

We looked like we had been up to - something. Maybe. I had been greeted with inquisitive looks buy the prospective buyers, but no outright suspicion. The room looked ok, no outward indications of anything untoward. Perhaps a slight aroma of sex in the air, but the HVAC system was doing a good job of freshening things up. I strolled over to a mirror and discreetly checked my appearance. A little disheveled, but nothing obvious. No wet spots on my clothing. No lipstick on my face. Well--there was that self-satisfied smirk trying to peek through. Better conceal that look--.

I turned my attention to her. She looked in about the same condition as me. Nothing obvious, perhaps a bit disheveled. But only if you knew what to look for. And she was doing just fine with showing the house. Throwing herself fully into the task, so as not to think about any of the possibilities of being discovered.

I started to relax a bit. If we don't look or act guilty, people won't be suspicious. That truism was playing out nicely. If we stayed cool, we just might get away with this. She had completed her tour of the great room, and was leading the gentlemen back toward the sleeping areas of the house. I was reading everyone's body language, they looked relaxed and engaged in the process of viewing the house. My anxiety ratcheted down a few more notches.

My eyes were on her rump as they all walked away from me, headed for the back of the house. I noticed a faint trail of wetness easing down the inside of her knee, a guilty glistening. Our combined juices oozing out of her pussy, and no panties to catch them.

And then--to my horror, a huge blob of cum and cunt juice fell from her and landed on the clean white Berber carpet. Jiggling like a jellyfish that had suddenly fallen out of the sky. Shiny and bright, with a white shimmering luminescence. Clear evidence of the guilty pleasure that we had just shared.

I was stunned. Totally flabbergasted. My adrenalin and anxiety skyrocketing through the roof! Definitely an "O' Shit!!" moment.

So far none of the gentlemen had noticed. They all strode right past the blob on the carpet, and disappeared down the hall. Well, that was good! But what to do now? I looked around the living room for a towel, a napkin--- anything to wipe it up. Nothing in sight, and I wasn't going to go banging around in cabinets and draw attention to myself. Uggggg!

The tour complete, they were reversing direction and coming back down the hallway. Instinctually, I bolted over to the blob, placed my shoe directly on top of it, and stood there.

A far as I was concerned, I was welded to that spot. I wasn't moving. Nope, however awkward it might be there was no way that I was going to lift my foot, and reveal a stringy mass of cum clinging to the carpet and my shoe. So there I stood, never moving, pivoting my shoe when I could, to push the wetness deeper into the carpet.

I stayed there, attempting to portray an inner peace and calm which I had absolutely no access to. Never lifting that foot until the showing was complete, and the gentlemen had left.

She and I looked at each other with desperate questioning guilt on our faces. I removed my shoe from the spot and revealed a huge wet, sticky spot on the carpet. Our eyes locked, I said "Let's get out of here NOW!"

And we did. Having had an adventure, a hot quickie, a scare, and then a successful cover up.

They didn't buy the house.

And we went on to have other similar adventures.

KnotRod
KnotRod
2 Followers