All Comments on 'DAMN SHE THICK - 5X5 Ch. 03'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You have a keen sense of storytelling

You consistently make great content again and again. I can't wait to see what happens in the next installment.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 4 years ago
Pretty much agree with the anon before me

The sex scenes are amazingly fappable but the actual plot and storyline are really engaging as well.

It'd be easy for him to keep going with a strictly physical thing, but seems like she really got under his skin. Plus she doesn't seem to be very stable or monogamous, which is a little hypocritical considering his current line of work. Could it be that their both just being stupid or is it specifically cuz she was getting boned by his cuz who knocked him out?

... on second thought I think I got my answer, cant wait for the next part.

TerraKhanTerraKhanabout 4 years ago
Ms WTF.

You write one hell of a story, one after the other.

I love the drama. The drama here is on par with Bad MILF (My personal favorite)

Can't wait for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Digable

Wow! Amazing balance of truly intelligent writing and nasty hardcore sex in a very urban setting. Very few typos, great diction both philosophical (Sword of Damocles!) and slang (donk), and highly believable use of amateur porn sites as a vehicle for erotic content. Amazing that you work highly emotional content in there too! I’m going to have to follow your writing. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ms. WTF

Any stand alone stories on Ms. WTF?? Be nice to hear some backstory on her and Porsha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous