All Comments on 'Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 06'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story, real liked all 6 parts. maybe pt 7 Sophie and Elise should swap husbands for a weekend. it maybe time for Elise to upgrade her husbands chastity belt to a clear one that's also little bigger too.

cat833942cat833942over 2 years ago

That helps to make much more sense of part 5, and is also a very fun, and wicked read. The ending is just SO mean, and so good :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So good, time for the next chapter..

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

Novel idea for a different kind of chastity belt. Unfortunately, there are several problems. While cleaning the (true) penis is facilitated with the attached nozzle, there is no way to dry the penis and after a while, the constantly wet skin is likely to become infected with fungus, become blistered, or both. Also, not all urinary openings are precisely in the same place (not always at the very tip of the penis). So the sound won’t always enter the urethra with erection. Even though the key holder (and maybe the chastised guy) might find it exciting to impose denial long-term, it is risking serious damage to the sub’s “equipment.”

But of course, this is just a story (fantasy for the author and/or some readers into chastity), and reality is almost always different. And looking too deeply into a story’s details can certainly detract from the eroticism of the fantasy. While it should be obvious, the above concerns were written to caution against actually trying such devices. And certainly one should not use anything like these devices long-term. I know (from a friend who is an emergency room doctor) of an instance illustrating the above. A man had a chastity device on for more than 3 months, and he claimed the key was “lost.” His penis was permanently damaged and the device had to be cut off with a Diamond saw (while ice was used to keep his penis cool). I suspect his key holder simply refused to let him out, and the key was not really lost, but he had to escape his key holder and made up the story of a lost key. So the relationship was destroyed and on top of that, the ER physician reported the abuse to the police.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?