All Comments on 'Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 07'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These woman talk about choices but they don't actually give choices. Its called INFORMED consent. Consent cannot be given unless you have all the rules laid out, you cannot arbitrary change rules either to suit your needs. Every change needs to go through a round of consent. As a submissive all three of them should have fully optioned choices of how they want the relationship to lead, they also should have safe words enacted for when they do not want to continue. All of these relationships are unhealthy and abusive. With woman taking it yet again to the extreme without any real concern or care for their husband's. If they want to control men they can easily find online places to do so without forcing their own husband's to play in their games. It's really disappointing to see so many people write about chastity play and turn it into abusive and domineering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ch 7 was another great chapter, please keep up the stories..

cat833942cat833942about 2 years ago

Anonymous, I see your point, but in the context of this story, this *fantasy*, the husband has spent a long time asking for, begging for, and apparently pleading for this sort of experience. His wife's actions are guided by a detailed knowledge of his sexual fantasies and desires, as defined by his browsing history, sexual preferences, and one assumes the details of his requests.

Also the story takes place inside the framework of a loving marriage. The wife is accepting what her husband wants, but finding a way to make it about what she wants as well. There are plenty of people in real life who are so focussed on what they want, and their fantasy, that they loose all sight of what their partner wants, or feels.

Control was given over, part of the point of giving over control is to no longer have control. In a proper, safe and sane relationship yes, all of the negotiation and safe words are required, but also, sometimes the one in charge just needs to be in charge, to make things actually happen. Balancing this is difficult, and needs to be done with care, but I simply don't see this story as describing abuse.

Torment and denial, getting exactly what he asked for, even though it doesn't behave or look like what he wanted, certainly. I find this really well written, sexy, naughty, and it is doing a good job of showing us new experiences, new moments, and more wicked fun, which is what I am looking for here :) Please, do keep on writing this wonderful story :)

serve4herserve4herabout 2 years ago

Cat833942, you said it very very well. There is a balancing act that is done in any power exchange. Even those relationships that are just a "typical" marriage. Both participants have to express what they want, what they expect, and both participants have to respect the others right to change their mind. However this doesn't have to happen every two seconds and on every single detail. Also, sometimes people may regret a choice made even though they agreed to the choice and both partners will have to try and deal with that situation.

Consider the case of buying a new car. If every model and every detail has to be discussed and agreed upon, no decision will ever be reached. There are simply too many possible options available now. However by giving strong clear feedback on preferences one partner can allow the other partner to rapidly narrow the field to a manageable number of choices. One or both may end up wishing for a slightly different outcome, but that doesn't make it abusive, and it hasn't prevented them from actually making a decision.

I say keep writing as well. Well done B + T.

belted and teasedbelted and teasedabout 2 years agoAuthor

cat833942 and serve4her thank you for your support. You are both correct.

Yes there should be a safe word. Other than that, our protagonist wants to give up all control of their sex life to his wife, who he trusts. If he guided things, he would not see his fantasy fulfilled.

Thanks again! Working on the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?