Damsel rides the Night Dragon

Story Info
If riding his "dragon" helps his little sister out...
1.5k words
4.04
20.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex came through the front door just as thunder boomed. It looked like he made it home just moments before a summer deluge hit. He wasn't used to Florida weather. The forecast was for a clear afternoon and then this. His father had remarried last year and the whole "new" family, had relocated from Jersey.

The forecast had been for clear skies. He had checked just before leaving for soccer practice, obviously that had changed. The rain hit just as he started upstairs. His room was at the end of the hall, just a bit farther down and across from his new sister's room.

As he went past her room, he noticed that her door was ajar. Out of the smallest corner of his eye, he caught sight of the color of her skin. Nothing, but nothing, will stop a boy dead in his tracks like the sight of a tan line when seeing one wasn't expected. Yep, stopped him dead in his tracks. He silently backed away from her door. From the shadows, he could plainly see his step-sister hugging a pillow and vocalizing. He could not make out what was being said, but she seemed irritated. She tossed the pillow aside and seemed frustrated. He continued to watch and could make out... one hand jammed down against her crotch and the other was fondling one of her budding tits. His mouth dropped open when he saw her slide her hand into her waistband. She was masturbating! This was too much. His sister was rubbing one out. Then he heard it... she called a name. His name. Not to him, she was calling to someone with his name, someone also named "Alex".

This was too much, he couldn't stand watching her any longer, it was too intense. Becky wasn't a blood relative, they were both 18 but she was 3 months younger so she was his kid sister nonetheless and there is only so much a stand-up guy should be asked to take and Alex was feeling a near uncontrollable urge to walk in and "lend her a hand." She was the first live, in-person, old-enough-to-have-tits girl he had ever seen naked. He wasn't a prude; he just wasn't that popular.

Alex was mesmerized. Like a fool, standing there silently in the shadows. Dirty and sweaty from soccer practice, a "night dragon" had pitched a tent in his shorts. He was unconsciously rubbing it like a genie was going to pop out. He couldn't let her see him this way. Best he take a shower. He took his hand off his dick and silently continued down the hall into the bath to take a cold shower (and if that didn't work, he'd beat his dragon into submission). Now if it would just stop booming.

The thunderstorm was over as fast as it started. The shower felt wonderful. He washed his hair and his skin and then made the decision to turn down the water temp to relieve himself of his visitor. The cold water had the desired affect and soon he was able to dry off and head across to his room wrapped in a towel-skirt. As he exited the bath, he noticed Becky's door was now fully open. His curiosity piqued; he hazarded a glance and saw that she was no longer in her room. Must have gone down stairs he shrugged. He went back to his room with a night-dragon hood ornament... his hard-on had returned. He couldn't allow just the mere thought of her to cause an erection. He grabbed a bottle of "knee and elbow" lotion, dropped the towel, and crawled up on his bed ready to "slay his dragon."

He was well into it when he sensed movement. His closet door had opened! He rolled onto side to look at what was happening and noticed Becky on his floor. What are you doing here! You can't come into my room without knocking. She was meek and tried to calm Alex down. Alex, I need help. Then it all came out at once. I came in to ask for it and when you came back into your room it scared me so I hid in the closet. I was sneaking out when I saw you had started masturbating, then I knew you could help me. Alex looked at her completely baffled about why they were having two completely different conversations. Becky then went on, she said that she thinks she is "frigid." At least that is what the Internet says. Says frigid women can't have orgasms. Frigid women are doomed to loveless lives of toil and misery. Becky, visibly shaken, looked at Alex and asked: teach me how to masturbate. What? I need to know I'm not frigid. Please, teach me how to come. I am not a girl; I am pretty new at all this myself. And, I am supposed to be your big brother. We both know that your being born late in the year had you start school early and by me being a month later, it had me start school a year later than you did. You are only about a year older than me give or take and I may be in high school and you in college, but we aren't that different. You taught me to fish and to fly a kite and to play soccer... That isn't the same, I don't think I am supposed to teach you sex stuff.

Becky reached over, flicked his hand away and started stroking Alex's cock... some things we can figure out together. Alex had never had anyone else's hand on his dick, not in a sexual way at least. Nothing prepared him for the coolness of his sister's hand slowly stroking him. He was even less prepared for the warmth of her mouth. Alex was no longer able to be a stand-up guy.... His dragon was in charge. He rocked his hips as Becky probed her throat with his dick head. She practiced holding her breath as he ground himself into her face. She cupped his balls and started bouncing her head up and down on his shaft when his nuts gave out and let loose flooding her mouth with a new taste.

How did you know how to do that? I did not know until just now. I read a lot and it was all just theory. Now I know. It works on a lot of things but my "cooter" is broken. I can't come. With the realization that he and Becky were lovers, Alex's head spun. Let's get that this fixed and then tune it up so it is working properly. Becky looked at her watch and frowned, mom is home soon. We need to go start fixin' supper.

How much time do we have? An hour before she gets home at the earliest? Yes, Becky replied. I slid down the bed and left a trail of kisses. Not quite sure how to do this, but we will learn as we go. Set an alarm for 30 minutes and let's do this. Becky was soaked. The blowjob had got her ready to fuck but wet isn't enough it says. He started in on her. Playing with her clit and her labia. Trying the techniques that He had read about online. From her purring, He thought that they might be working.

He was putting on his lucky condom and she balked. No, she said, not my virginity! OK, he replied. Not today. Not required, just let me know if you change your mind. And with that, he rolled onto his back and had her face him and ride his condom-covered dick (not inserted) while he rubbed her clit with his thumb. Looking down and seeing his dick there was quite a turn-on for her.

She bucked as she rode and he grabbed her by an ass cheek and assisted. She grabbed her tits with her hands and massaged them. Her eyes fluttered shut and her familiar low vocalizing returned. Soon she flicked his hand aside and started rubbing one out on her own. The rhythmic ride and titty rub lasted for a couple minutes. Alex had never seen anything so hot. She was riding a rail, his dick was rock hard.

He saw her abdominal muscles twitch at first and then felt something hot, against his dick. Becky was about to come. Damn. Jeeze, the alarm could ring at any second. She released her clit and put her hands on his shoulders and began to twerk. Fast, fast, swirl. Fast, fast, fast, swirl. Then a staccato of fast and a whole lot of grunting. Becky was coming. In the middle of it the ringing started, her arm shot out and the clock on the nightstand went missing.

About a minute later, Becky was lying flat atop him in glistening in sweat. Crying. Becky, honest, it wasn't me. I didn't put it inside, I promise!! I know that you didn't, you idiot. No one did. That isn't why I am crying. I am crying because I am happy. I'M NOT BROKEN.