Dan and Me Pt. 07

Story Info
Running around in my underwear.
762 words
4.31
9k
1
0

Part 7 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers

We got up and Dan wanted to go for a bicycle ride. I was going to go home and go for a run.

"You could do that here," he said, "in the park."

"I don't have my running gear."

"You could wear your outfit from last night."

"I don't think so," I said.

"Why not?"

"Look, I like you pushing my boundaries, and it's been turning me the fuck on, but this is broad daylight and there could be kids around."

"Stay around the edge, and you can step into the bushes if somebody's coming," he said.

"Wait, _I_ can step into the bushes?"

"Yes, I'm going to be on my bike, so I'll see you on the way out and the way back," he said.

I wanted to take a shower, but he said I was going to be getting sweaty, so why bother.

"I reek of sex," I said.

"You're avoiding people, right?"

He got dressed, and I put on my boy shorts, bra, socks and sneakers.

He pointed at my red pubic hair, which was just about visible through my shorts. "You might want to do something about that if we're going to keep this up."

I asked to use his razor, but he said no, not this time. Jeez, why point it out then? Didn't I have enough to worry about?

We went downstairs, and he rode along slowly next to me as I jogged towards the park. My bra wasn't a sports bra, so it wasn't very supportive and my tits were moving around a lot.

"I'll ride to the river, you just keep running around the edge of the park until I catch up to you," he said, and jetted off.

I jogged around the park, getting warm, and starting to sweat. After a few laps, I'm sure my stuff was starting to get see-through as it got damp. A couple of other joggers seemed to be following me, but I figured nothing would happen while we were in the park. There were also guys sitting down and watching me running. After about 45 minutes, Dan rode up to me.

"How's it going?" he asked.

I told him about the guys following me and he said I was fun to watch.

"Ready to head home?"

"Oh yes," I said, slowing to a walk.

He pointed out an unoccupied bench over by some bushes. "How about we go over there and let these guys go past?"

We went over to the bench and he put his bike down on the ground behind it. He sat down, and suggested some stretching might do me good. I knew what he meant - tease the old guys behind us. I put my arms above my head and stretched a couple of times before squatting down in front of him with my knees wide apart. I'm sure he could see my pussy through my damp shorts, and the sudden air against it gave me a thrill.

As the guys got to us, I stood up, then bent at the waist and put my hands on his thighs and leant forward to mouth his cock through his shorts, getting them wet.

As soon as the runners had passed us, I said "OK, we have about 10 minutes until they get back over here," and headed behind the bushes. Dan followed, and I knelt down and starting pulling his shorts down.

"I've been thinking about this the whole time I've been running," I said, then starting sucking his cock.

He pulled me up, and pulled my bra off. He went to pull my shorts down too, but I told him I was still a bit tender from last night and knelt down to suck him again.

Just before he came, he pulled out of my mouth and I jacked him off over my tits. There was clapping, and the two guys who'd been following me stood there, applauding us. I grabbed my bra from Dan and put it on quickly, standing behind him.

"Will you suck my cock too?" said one of the guys, leering and getting his cock out.

"No," I said.

"Go on," he said, "You've been teasing us for an hour."

Dan said "the lady said no," and took my hand.

We walked back to his place, and I came in and grabbed clothes, kissed him on the cheek and left.

It was quite the walk of shame to my car, and then to my place, in my underwear, sweaty bra stuck to my chest with cum, carrying my clothes.

schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers