Dan and Me Pt. 13

Story Info
The pizza dude, and pushing further.
674 words
4.45
7.5k
3
0

Part 13 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside, I put my panties on under my dress and collected my car keys, then headed back down and drove over to Dan's.

When I got there, he opened the door, and said "can I take that from you?"

I was confused for a second, as I wasn't carrying anything, then realized he meant my dress, so I took it off and handed it to him. He hung it up like a coat.

He then invited me in and closed the door.

I took my sneakers and socks off and headed down the hall towards the living room.

There was a cute, young guy in a pizza delivery shirt sitting on the sofa, looking at me expectantly! I was a little shocked, and instinctively covered my tits.

Dan was following behind me, and said "he was hoping to see you, so he stayed around and waited."

"Hi," I said to the guy.

"Did you have something you wanted to ask him?" asked Dan, and he walked over to the chair.

I was having a blonde moment, as I didn't understand what he was talking about, and then I remembered Rachel delivering pizza to my place, and got a little scared.

"Um, would you like to rub my tits?" I said quietly gripping my hands tightly.

"Really?" he asked.

I nodded.

He jumped up, and grabbed my tits roughly, heaving them around and kneading them like dough. It was not pleasant.

"Gently," Dan said, and he calmed down.

After several minutes I was starting to get into it.

Dan asked "what else did you ask the last pizza delivery?"

He smiled at me.

"Um, would you take my panties off?" I whispered.

The pizza guy stopped mauling my tits, and started running his hands up and down my sides. After a short while, he snagged his fingers in the waist band of my boy shorts and slowly slid them down my legs.

I stepped out of them, putting my hands on his shoulders to do so.

He knelt there in front of me, staring my pussy.

"Can I touch it?" he asked.

"No" I said.

"Nobody's going to believe me," he said, standing up. "You're amazing."

"Why won't anybody believe you?" I asked.

"Well, Jimmy said you showed him your tits, and we all think he's full of shit."

"I didn't show him my tits, I just wasn't wearing a top when I came to the door."

"Nobody's going to believe I saw you naked, and played with your tits," he said.

I said I didn't want to get a reputation.

He stood and just looked at me. He was really cute, and seemed kind of sweet.

"Well," I said, "if nobody's going to believe you anyway..."

I knelt down in front of him, and started undoing his jeans.

He just stood there staring at me, looking like he thought he was dreaming or something.

I pulled his cock out, and ran my hand up and down the shaft for a little bit, and he just grunted and came over me! Gross! It was on my face, and there was some on my tits. Thankfully none in my mouth, but that was more luck than anything.

I just headed off to the bathroom and started the shower.

After a few minutes, where I'm guessing the guy left, I was washing the cum out of my hair. Dan came in and pulled the curtain back. He sat on the toilet and talked to me.

"Were you going to suck his dick?" he asked.

I didn't think so, but I hadn't really thought that far ahead.

"He was pretty, maybe you wanted to fuck him," Dan said.

"Not at all," I said. "I guess I was hoping to let him jerk off over my tits."

"Well," he grinned, "mission accomplished!"

He got me a clean towel, then watched as I toweled off.

"Can we just have a quiet night?" I asked. "I've had a lot to process today."

"Sure," he said, so we just went to bed.