Dan and Me Pt. 14

Story Info
The engagement party.
1k words
4.33
5.6k
00

Part 14 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Dan to see what he was doing, and he said he had an engagement party to go to that night, at a strip club. A bit later Dave called and asked me to come over that evening, and spend the night. I told him I was going out with the girls, but I'd come over once I was done.

After work, I went home and showered and shaved. I kept finding myself playing with my pussy, but I'd decided to wait until I saw Dan before getting off. I sat around naked watching TV until quite late, then got dressed in white stockings, heels, garter belt, boy shorts and bra, then put a summer dress on over the top. I took Dan's spare key and headed over to his place.

I let myself in, and took my dress off, folding it and putting it on a chair. I thought better of that, and took it downstairs, in my underwear, and left it in the car. I went back upstairs and sat and watched TV until I heard the door downstairs bang closed - that was probably Dan on his way in, so I went to the front door to greet him.

Dan opened the door, and had Andy, his neighbor with him! Well, too late now, as they'd seen me in my underwear, and my dress was in the car anyway.

Dan told me the key was for emergencies, and I said I thought this might count. He was sober, but Andy was a mess.

I led them to the living room, swinging my hips sexily. Andy slumped down on the sofa, leering at me, and I kissed Dan and told him to sit down too, as an idea was starting to form in my head.

I brought them both drinks, then went back into the kitchen. I looked in the fridge, and there was a can of whipped cream in the fridge that Dan likes in hot chocolate. I took my bra off, and threw it into the living room so they'd know I was topless, then rattled the can and sprayed foam over my tits as a bra. The cold foam made my nipples go instantly hard.

I came dancing out of the kitchen with my whipped cream bra, and the guys just lit up.

I sat on Andy's lap, and pushed my tits into his face. He greedily licked the cream off them, while grabbing and massaging my bum.

When he'd got most of the cream off, and was pretty much just sucking my nipples, I got off him. I refilled Andy's drink, and went back to the kitchen.

I grabbed a clean dishcloth out of the drawer and dampened it, using it to clean all the remaining cream and slobber off my chest.

I took my panties off, throwing them into the living room, then sprayed whipped cream over my pussy.

I danced over to Dan and pushed my pussy to his face so he could lick the cream off. He dived in, and Andy cheered him on drunkenly while he cleaned me up, then just started licking at my slit and clit. I was so turned on my this point that I ended up putting my hands behind his head and pulling him in harder until I came.

After a minute or so, I took his hand and danced back to the kitchen to clean his face and my body of cream. I stepped out of my shoes, and walked back to Andy, who finished his drink and looked up at me.

"Take these off me, will you?" I said, pointing at my stockings. I put one foot between his legs.

He was more than happy to comply, but was sloppy drunk. He struggled to unhook my stockings and pull them down, so it was pretty obvious that we should get him home.

Dan and I helped him up, and supported him one under each arm. We lugged him out to his front door, me in just my garter belt, and Dan found his keys and let us in. We took him to his bedroom, and I pulled the covers back before we dropped him on the bed. Dan was all ready to go, but I thought we should undress him.

We managed to get his shoes, socks, and jeans off, then pull his shirt off, leaving him naked other than his underwear.

"Help me with this," I asked Dan, and he helped roll him so I could get his underwear off too.

As he was almost asleep, his cock was soft. I looked at it, and had an idea.

"Hang on," I said, and went back to Dan's place and got some lipstick.

I put it on, then picked up Andy's cock and put it in my mouth. I slid all the way down to the base, then put my lips around the shaft as I withdrew it, leaving a lipstick smudge. His cock was starting to stiffen, but I wasn't interested in sucking him off while he was asleep, so we left.

Back at Dan's, I told him to sit down in the chair again, and I gave him a lap dance while pulling his shirt off so I could rub my tits against his chest. While he was massaging my nipples, I undid my garter belt and took it off.

I unbuttoned his jeans, then pulled them and his socks off, then went and got the whipped cream again.

I sprayed foam cream over his cock and balls, then licked it off. Dan pulled me up, and sprayed foam on my face before licking it off. I took the can from him and sprayed foam on my nipples, and he licked it off, then sprayed some on his cock, so I sucked it into my mouth and kept going until he came.

I went and found my underwear and put it back on, then went to the kitchen and put on my shoes.

I said, "Dave's waiting for me. I told him I was going to a club with the girls."

Dan threw his clothes back on and walked me down to my car. I got my dress out of the back, and put it on. I kissed him, then drove off to spend the night at Dave's.