Dan and Me Pt. 15

Story Info
The pizza dudes.
1.3k words
4.61
7.5k
3
0

Part 15 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers

Most of these stories are standalone, so you don't have to read them all. This one, however, calls back to Pts 6 and 13.

*****

I was out on a date with Dave. It was dragging a little, and Dan called me.

"Where are you?" he asked.

I told him I was with Dave.

"Can you come over? Your fan club's here, and I think they'd like a meet and greet."

Fan club? This could be interesting. I held my phone to my chest, and asked Dave to run me over to Dan's, as he'd hurt himself on his mountain bike and needed help.

Dave looked at his watch, and said OK, but Dan would have to run me home. He was going to gome home and watch the football or something.

I went back to the Dan on the phone.

"OK," I said, "Dave said he can run me over in about ten minutes, but you'll have to take me home."

I hung up, and collected my things. Dave drove me over to Dan's, kissed me in the car in the parking lot, then headed home.

I went up the stairs, and knocked on the door. Dan opened it, and I stepped in and took my shoes off.

"Those were killing me," I said, and gave him a hug and a kiss.

"I told Dave you'd fallen off your mountain bike and grazed yourself up, and needed a hand with the bandages."

He asked me if I was nervous.

"Yes,"

"It's OK," he said, "I'll be here and they'll be good, or they're out."

We walked down the hallway into the living room.

"Hello boys," I said.

There was the guy I'd opened the door to, topless, and the one I'd jerked off a while ago, but there was a new one I didn't know.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"This is Rob," Dan said, "he doesn't believe you exist."

Rob stood and shook my hand.

"OK," I said, "what's this about?"

"Rob doesn't believe you flashed Jimmy, or jacked off Sean," Dan said.

I looked at Dan. "Is there any of that wine left?"

He got me a glass, and I chugged it. He poured me another glass, and I took a sip then put it down on the counter.

"Can we close the curtains?" I asked.

Dan said I could, so I walked over and closed them.

I walked back to the middle of the room, and put my hands on my hips and looked at the guys.

They looked back at me eagerly. I was going to have to do something.

"Strip," I said.

This wasn't what they were expecting. The new guy, Rob said "I thought we could watch you."

"What's in it for me?" I asked. "You want to see me, I get to see you. Actually, one at a time, and you go first. Make it sexy."

I walked over to Dan, as sexily as I could, and sat in the chair. He sat on the arm next to me.

Rob undressed, awkwardly, down to his underpants.

"All the way," I said.

He looked at the other two, then slipped them off, and stood there, with his cock stuck out. He covered it with his hands. He was kind of skinny looking.

Dan went and got a towel and put it on the sofa, then came and sat back down on the arm of the chair.

"Sit down," I said, pointing to the left side of the sofa. The other two shuffled over.

"Jimmy, was it? You're up next."

Jimmy got up, and quickly stripped off. I pointed, and he sat in the middle next to Rob, covering his boner.

"Sean."

Sean, the cute one, stripped off quickly too, and sat where he was told.

I walked over to the sofa, and told Rob to stand up.

"Undo my dress," I said, turning and holding my hair up from the zip. He unzipped it.

I let my hair fall down.

"Now take it off me."

He pulled it down over my shoulders, slid it past my hips and down to the floor. I she stepped out of it, and I bent down and picked it up, then tossed it to Dan. That's an expensive dress, and I don't want these idiots ruining it.

I stood in front of them in just my black lace panties and bra.

I told Rob to sit down.

I had Jimmy undo my bra. He struggled with the hook, then got it undone.

I took it off and threw it to Dan, then forced myself to act like this was perfectly natural.

"Jimmy saw my tits when he came to deliver a pizza, like this."

I told Jimmy to sit down, and went over to Sean.

"I asked Sean if he wanted to rub my tits, like this."

He looked at me, and I nodded. He reached out and rubbed my tits gently for a few minutes, pulling my nipples around. It was sweet that he's learnt not to maul my tits.

"And then I asked him to take off my panties," I said.

He smiled, and knelt down and pulled down my panties. I stepped out of them, bent down again and picked them up, then threw them to Dan.

I was standing in front of them, naked. They were naked. I was turned on. They were all hard, so I'm guessing they were turned on too. I then knelt down in front of Sean.

"I rubbed his cock like this," I said, and rubbed his hard cock until I could tell he was getting close, "and he came on my tits," and sure enough, he grunted and unloaded over my tits. I was expecting it this time, so none of it got on my face.

I stood up, and stepped back. Dan brought me a wash cloth, and I wiped my tits clean.

I asked Jimmy if he'd like to rub my tits, and he jumped up and started rubbing them like he'd seen Sean doing it, nice and gently.

I reached for his cock, stroking it with my hands, and rubbing the pre-cum into the head. I was so turned on by now, and I like the taste of pre-cum. I knelt down in front of him, and sucked him into my mouth. After a couple of minutes, he came in my mouth, and I spat it into the wash cloth.

"Rob," I said, "would you like to rub my tits?"

Rob mauled them a couple of times, then he grabbed his cock and jacked off over my stomach. I wiped it off as he sat down.

Finally I was done with them, so I went over knelt in front of Dan and had him sit in the chair.

I pulled his shirt off, then unbuttoned his jeans. He let me slide them and his underwear off.

I pulled off his socks so he was naked like the rest of us. I started licking his cock, from his balls, all the way up to the head.

I got on all fours so they could see my pussy, then sucked the head of Dan's cock for a few minutes, tasting his pre-cum.

I was done now, I was so turned on, I just wanted to cum. I stood up, and faced away from Dan and sat down in his lap, putting his cock up into me. I started lifting myself up and down, and he started playing with my right tit and my clit, and that just sent me wild. I came, all shaking and everything, and that pushed him over the edge, so I could feel him cumming inside me. He held on to me while we got our breath back.

I pushed the wash cloth to my pussy, and got off him. I knelt down and sucked and licked Dan's cock clean.

I turned and the guys were just sitting on the sofa, naked, staring at me. I walked over to them, and stood in front of them.

"You should go."

They hurriedly got dressed, and left, chattering amongst themselves as they walked down the stairs.

"Do you think they can keep quiet?" I asked Dan.

"Oh hell no."

schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers