Dan and Me Pt. 18

Story Info
Poker night with the boys.
1.6k words
4.52
13.7k
3
0

Part 18 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers

I was home alone and bored, so I figured I'd call Dan.

"What are you doing?"

"We're playing poker, why?" he asked.

"Who's 'we'?"

"Me, Bob and Jason, why?"

"I was thinking about coming over,"

"Well, if you do, wear something sexy," he said, and hung up.

Bob's a nice guy, and Jason has always had a thing for me, so I figured I'd go and see what happened. Hmmm... something sexy. I went to the bathroom and shaved, then went and started looking for something to wear. I ended up with a red bra and thong, miniskirt, long socks and heels. I put on a white shirt and tied it just under my tits so you could see my bra.

When I got to Dan's, I knocked on the door and he opened it. He stood there taking it all in.

"Panties?" he asked, and I lifted my skirt to show him the thong. He smiled and kissed me, and I dropped the skirt.

I went in and walked through to the living room.

"Hello boys, how have you been?"

They were both somewhat shocked to see me, dressed like this.

"What's going on here?" asked Jason.

"I'm coming over for a bit of fun and to see some old friends."

"Don't you have a new boyfriend?" asked Bob.

"Yes, and nothing gets said to him, OK?" I said. "So what are we playing?"

"Well," Dan said, "we were playing hold'em, but now you're here, I guess that's over."

"Can I play?" I asked.

"Did you bring money?"

"No."

"Well, I guess we could play strip poker," Dan said, probably knowing that's what I was hoping for.

I deliberately looked nervous, then said "I guess."

"In that case we'll play five card draw," Dan said. "Is everybody up for that?"

Everybody nodded.

"Let me refresh everybody's drinks - Sue, you want some wine?"

As he passed the stereo, he turned it on to a classic rock station and set the volume to be fairly low. They were playing "Pour Some Sugar On Me", so I started dancing a little. I swung my butt around so they could see my thong.

Dan put a glass of wine on the table for me, and I went and sat at the table. Dan dealt the first hand.

I had an ace, but nothing else, so I swapped four cards and got nothing better. Jason had a highest card of a nine, so got up and took his socks off.

I got a pair of sixes in the next hand, swapped three and didn't get any better. Dan lost, and took his socks off.

I got nothing in the next hand, dumped it all and ended up with nothing. Dan had three eights.

I'd lost, and went to take my shoes off.

"Hang on a sec," Dan said. "First of all, you're wearing more clothes than we are, so I think you should keep the heels on, and second, I won, so I think I should take off your item of clothing."

I liked the sound of that, so I smiled and said "OK, you can take off my socks," and went over to him.

He took off my left shoe, then reached up under my skirt to my thong and slid his fingernails down the inside of my leg until he reached the top of my sock, then pulled that down and off. It felt incredible, and really started turning me on. He put the high heel back on my foot, then did the same thing on the other leg. I was buzzing when I sat back down.

I got a pair of nines in the next hand, meaning I'd won, and Jason had lost with a high jack.

"Hang on a sec," I said. "Turnabout's fair play - you don't have to undress each other, but when I win, I want to take off the item of clothing."

Jason shrugged and stood up, turning to me. I think he was expecting to lose his shirt, but I reached up and undid his jeans - I wanted them as naked as possible before I was naked. He seemed little thrown at first, but he let me pull them down, and stepped out of them. He sat back down, looking a little embarrassed.

I got a pair of queens in the next hand, winning, and Bob got a pair of twos, losing.

Bob came over and offered his foot to take his sock off. Again, I grabbed at his waist band and took his jeans off.

Jason had won the next hand, and Dan lost, taking off his shirt.

Jason won the next hand, and I lost. I let him undo my shirt, then take it off. I sat down in my bra.

Bob won the next hand, and Dan lost, and took off his jeans.

Dan won the next hand, and I lost. I went over, half expecting to lose my thong, but he looked like he wanted to drag it out and unhooked my bra, uncovering my tits. He rubbed them and sucked each nipple, getting them really hard and getting me even more turned on.

Being topless helped, as Jason lost his shirt and underpants, and Bob lost his socks and shirt in the next few hands. Jason was sitting out now, so it was just the three of us. Bob won the next hand, and I lost. He unzipped my skirt, leaving me in just my red thong.

I was going to have to start playing dirty.

"How's your girlfriend?" I asked Bob.

"Fine," he answered.

It was a low blow, but I won and he lost. He stood up, and I pulled his boxers down, leaving him naked too. He went and sat out with Jason.

Dan dealt the next hand.

"Did you ever hook up with that barmaid?" I asked him.

"Nope, we're still just customer and service provider."

"Oh goody."

I turned my cards over, and had three sevens. Dan had nothing. He came over to me, and I rubbed his cock through his underwear, then pulled them down. As he stepped out of them, and I sucked the head of his cock into my mouth, just for a second.

"What now?" I said, getting up and doing a little victory dance to the radio.

"How about you give us a dance?" suggested Bob.

I went and sat on his lap and gave him a lap dance. He reached around and played with my tits.

"I guess I should leave you alone as you're taken," I said, and danced over to Jason.

I sat on his lap, but facing him so I could put my tits on his chest. He was squeezing them and playing with my nipples, which always drives me wild.

"Are you seeing anybody?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said, "Christine."

"I should leave you alone, too," I said, getting off him. I went over to Dan and straddled him, grinding away on his cock. He sucked my tits and grabbed my bum, and I knew I was going to have to cum soon.

"Well, I think we need to decide who gets to take your thong off," said Jason.

"Why should any of you get to take my thong off?" I asked, "I'm the winner."

I got off Dan, and standing there said "rock, paper, scissors."

Bob threw paper, Jason threw rock, and Dan threw paper. Jason was out.

Bob threw paper again and Dan threw scissors. He motioned for me to come over to him and knelt in front of me.

He kissed and licked down my stomach to the top of my thong, then ran his fingers around the front of the waist band, giving me little flutters of anticipation.

He kept running his fingers from just above my slit to my hips, where he hooked the straps of my thong and slowly pulled it down my legs. I put myhands on his shoulders, and stepped out of my thong, leaving me in just my heels.

He stood up, and I grabbed his cock and rubbed it against my stomach. He pulled away though, and Jason whistled quietly.

I started dancing over to Jason. I bent over in front of him so my face was by his cock, and asked if I could suck it. He just nodded, unable to speak.

I sucked his cock into my mouth, and rubbed my hand up and down his shaft. Dan stood behind me and rubbed his cock over my pussy, then slipped my it in and stood there. I rocked forwards onto Jason's cock in my mouth, then backwards onto Dan's cock in my pussy, savoring the feels and the taste. Jason tensed up, and came in my mouth, and I swallowed. I kept on sucking until his cock deflated.

I stood up against Dan, with his cock still inside me.

"C'mon, lover," I said, "let's do Bob next."

Dan pulled out, so I could go to Bob. I bent over in front of him, and asked if I could suck his cock. He eagerly agreed, so I went down on him. Dan came back behind me and put his cock back inside, and I came almost immediately. I rocked back and forth between Dan and Bob until Bob came in my mouth, too.

I pulled myself off Dan, and told him to sit down. I knelt between his knees and went down on him, and when I started stroking his balls, he came in my mouth too.

"That was fun," I said. "What do we want to do now?"

"I'm spent," said Bob, "and it's getting late. I should get home."

Jason agreed, so Dan and I sat and watched them get dressed.

"Nobody says anything to anybody, OK?" I said.

They both agreed, and headed out the door.

"Did you really want to do anything now?" Dan asked.

"Nah, I wanted to get them to leave so we could go to bed, if that's OK with you."

I went and cleaned my teeth before heading to the bedroom.

schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers