Dana and Angela Please Each Other

Story Info
After the Cheat, Dana and Angela find comfort.
1.9k words
3.79
1.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A free weekend came up, and both decided to go to Dana's. Her mom and dad were very nice and very busy with Dana's much younger siblings. They did not know Dana was sexually active. They did, however, out of precaution, put her on birth control pills after her "sweet 18th birthday" (a whole other story). They did not really worry about her getting knocked up, and left Dana's love life out of their mind. Besides Angela was a girl and they never made a habit of spying on their daughter's basement apartment. The point is they never questioned why the door was locked from the house and the walk-out basement apartment was as private as the dorms. On Friday night, the two girls both just crashed into Dana's queen-sized bed, with a little bit of cuddling as they both went to sleep.

Dana's basement room apartment had one luxury the dorm did not. The added luxury of a computer that was freed from a small Christian college from blocking thee picture porn. It was after breakfast, and her parents had just checked on them and ensured everything was alright. They told Mom that both needed to do some homework and use the computer and did not need anything till after lunch. The door lock went "click" The music went up loud and let the games begin.

Now, neither one of them surfed the net for porn but only a few times. And that was all for laughs, unlike a guy, for masturbation material. But this time, they wanted to get off, but no guy, and, well, the other night was like, why not try it. It was comical at the time to piss off the Cheat with something he wanted so badly. But this time they did not know how to get started. They sat side by side trying to outdo each other on what to surf for. "Big Dicks" was the first thing they tried. Yikes. Um no. Too unreal. That one guy, why he looked like it would hurt. They made a game of it and removed a piece of clothing for each search they did. Five searches later, they were buck naked.

They were butt cheek to butt cheek in the oversized computer chair. So they carried on until they found a threesome group of pictures. 2009 and her computer was good, but the tube and stream she had were not great enough for video. They laughed as they saw two girls licking a guy's penis. Why, that could have been them and blue ball cheater Chester. The more they scrolled, the more they felt each other's presence. Soon, they were kissing. One hand went down to stroke the other's pussy, the other followed, and neither cared who went first.

Angela was almost there, almost to that bubbling, coming, but no, her mind started wandering. Well, why not try something new? "Dana, may I lick your pussy?

YES!" Dana proclaimed. On the screen was the guy with his dick buried into one of the girl's snatch, doggy style, while she was being plugged the other girl sat there legs spread out for all to see. Her pussy was being sucked by the one being plugged. The girls on the screen were placed in such a way to see all of it.

Angela and Dana were in an oversized gaming chair that they both barely fit into. Angela flowed onto the floor and positioned herself in front of the chair. Dana slouched down and planted her legs wide open with her butt barely on the chair. Here goes nothing as Angela went down on the muffin. She had never seen a vagina hole or labia lips that close or puffed out like that before. Angela paused. Slowly, she put her tongue out and gave it one lick. Angela's legs were now slightly apart on her knees, in the same way she was when she tried to give the Cheat a BJ. Her pussy was now exposed to the air, she placed her hand and rubbed.

Rubbing herself lightly at first, she gained a rhythm, with a lick on Dana's pussy and a rub on hers, sucking then rubbing, oh, oh, oh, Dana started getting loud guttural ah ahh. She knew that sound now that they were not hiding their masturbation from each other. They both just started shaking with a nice strong orgasm. Both sat back breathing a bit heavily. Dana was like, "My turn." and guided Angela to sit as she just did.

Dana happily just dove right into the black bush to find the prize. But this was too much for Angela, who had just experienced a not-so-mind-blowing orgasm but a good one nonetheless. Angela gently guided Dana's head away from her snatch and up to her mouth. Dana being smaller easily crawled up into the arms as she pulled the black hair out of the way. They kissed and kissed deeply and passionately. "I'm good," Angela said, whispering in Dana's ear.

"Yeah, time for lunch," is all Dana could say.

The rest of the day went fine. Dana's parents took the two out for pizza for supper. That night, after both took a long shower alone, Dana came out of her bathroom with nice clean toys. Fresh batteries in each of them that needed it and a nice water-based lube. "Oh, the lube does the trick, but it tastes awful. So no licking again? I would not recommend it."

Angela, up until now, had only heard of Dana's late-night, sometimes ritual. And now here are 4 of the tools of thee pleasure. One was rather large and tube-shaped, not as large as the big dick pic they had found earlier that morning but large enough to fill up more than the cheat ever did. On the other end was just a wand with a nob on it. Turn the dial, and it starts vibrating on top. The other two were a simple 6-inch vibrating rod and a very realistic penis that did not vibrate. It was bigger than the cheat but not as big as the big one.

"Well, which one do you want? Guest first." Angela picked the small nob and the realistic dick. "Good choice." Dana said

"Dana?" Angela said softly, "What is it like to be fucked to an orgasm? I mean, every time I had a dick in me, it felt good and all, but not like that, and only the one time, and I got it after I came, and that was fine, but the night we got caught, I came, but riding him I felt, and it was over and..." Angela trailed off.

"Angela, Angela, Angela, it is OK. My ex and I did not connect at first, and I am not talking about the Cheat. The Cheat never once really satisfied me, and even with him there, I almost always had to satisfy myself. But it took some time to connect to my ex before we had any real good sex. And up until that last go-around before we broke up, it was more fun to be enjoyed together than orgasmic. And now that I think about it, between the two, it was about trust. I never really trusted the cheat to have him satisfy me in the manner I should be... um wow... I just now... Put that all together. I mean, wow.

"Dana... I trust you," Angela softly says.

"Angela," Dana looking straight into her new lover's eyes, "I trust you. And before this gets any weirder, I am not gay nor do I want to be a lesbian. Both of us want to get a boy, no, not a boy but a man, to put a baby up in us."

With that, they both just started laughing. Angela, "Yeah yeah, barefoot and pregnant... now, really, you know, I can see myself with my friend, who was just a boy, but no boyfriend. I mean really, I was past that girly put-a-heart around our initials stage, but we had a real connection."

Dana: "Yeah, and me and my ex had some good times. Maybe I will look him up? In for a real threesome?"

"Mmmm, no, but we can pretend. I do trust you and we have had that connection. Neither one of us wants this in the future, but now, I want to learn." Angela suggests.

"Well, I have no strap-on if that is what you mean. But if you want a little sex 101, with the professional slut, I might be able to help. I know how to get a guy off, and with the Cheat, I had to learn to get myself off. I am not going to lie, you are an awesome kisser." Dana proclaims with a bit of pride in her voice.

Angela hands Dana the real dick dildo. "Well, let us see what you got."

Both girls just started laughing. Then start kissing. Dana was just under a towel having been right out of the shower. Angela had only her panties and her bouncing ta ta lightweight nightgown. The towel hit the floor, and the nightgown was over her head. "Before this," Dana presents the dick dildo, "we are going to get hot and bothered. I am going to lick you, you are going to lick dick. You may come in my face, and that is alright, but you will come after I work some magic with the dick you are lubing up for me."

With that, the two of them went to it. This time Angela spread out on the bed, she put her hand down to her bush and lifted her pussy for Dana to see and taste. This time, the giggling was gone, and the pleasure was good and honest. Dana, never, ever having fully licked Angela's pussy to peak, took her time. She just slowly licked and sucked how she thought she might want it. Teasing first, then burying herself to the point where she had to come up for air. Angela did come and it was good. She even managed to take the dildo out of her mouth before she came.

After the first big O, Dana backed off with the licking and crawled right on top. Dana weighed all of a hundred pounds but felt like a warm, heavy blanket embracing Angela as they started to kiss. Dana put her whole hand down to Angela's pussy and simply rubbed it ever so lightly, slowly spreading the swollen lips. She took the fake dick out of Angela's hand and crawled back down between her knees. She knelt between the knees and kissed the pussy, sat up, and placed the tip into the hole. Slowly the fake dick was inserted up to the balls. Dana would take it almost out, then back in, a little faster, then not that much faster, in and out 4, 5 8 times, each time making sure to bump up against the clit as Dana could see it had unsheathed itself from the hidden pocket it lives in. Soon Angela started gyrating her hips to the same motion and rhythm, and then she started to come, and this time she did not hold back. Her pussy was never wetter, and her spasm pulsed for what seemed like a full two minutes.

Dana took out the fake dick and just cuddled up next to her. Angela slowed down her breathing and was not asleep but in a state of wonderment. Dana stopped cuddling but stayed close. Soon, that familiar buzz buzzz, buzzzzzzz, ohhhh ooooohh buzzzz huuuu huuuu buzzzz huuuuu yeeeeh buz um buzzzzzzzzzz ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. One of them got a hold of the covers, and they both cuddled up and went to sleep.