Dana-boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting these two 'real' men fuck me and admitting that I'm gay while engaged in the most, intense, porn-level-dirty, full on gay sex scene... It was all such a liberating, incredible feeling that I had run out of words to describe other than to say that yes... It was everything I wanted and everything I had hoped for...

"Uhhhh!' I gasped taking and deep inward breath as Brother Reg relented at last, pulling himself out of me mouth and throat...

"Oh yes... Please... Please fuck me....Cum in me b-both of you... I want to be your gay fuck toy! Take me both of you, fuck me!"

With Brother Reg's cock out of my mouth long enough to answer their call, I agreed with them as I all but swallowed him whole, once again taking my old friend's cock down to his balls after begging them both to cum inside of me.

I was frenzied by this point and wanted it all... I wanted to be gay-fucked and bread at both ends, tasting and feeling myself becoming so full of their seed, I wanted to drown in their manly essence and cum...

I knew I was lost and had fallen into another world, but the difference this time was that this wasn't just a fantasy being played out... One where we would all get off on the idea of me being being gay or bisexual even...

But now however? There was no walking away... I knew I couldn't just roll over and go to sleep after some kinky-fantasy sex like with Veronica back home in our bed... I couldn't just let my dreams wash away the guilt and shame of wanting such things...

This was different indeed... This felt as real as it could get... I had come out, I had admitted and told everyone I was gay...

As I was being fucked at both ends and loving it so much I was begging for their cum the reality finally hit home... I knew for sure... There was no more doubt... I was fully and completely... Gay...

"Oh baby... Oh God that looks so amazing... Take it Dana, let them have you... I love seeing you look so happy, and so full of cock! Oh fuck I wanna be next! I wanna be fucked like that!" Veronica moaned from beside me, offering her joyous sounding approval, she even sounded like she was jealous, crying out that she wanted to be next...

Wanting to be like me at that moment, Veronica yearned to be spit-roasted and taken by two big, hard cocks... One from the front, and one from the back...

"Uhh fuck yes... I'm gonna cum... Don't stop Dana, hold you're throat open for just another second... Uhhh! Oh fuck yes take it Dana, take my c-cummm" Brother Reg called out then, signalling that he was going to cum first as I did what he said, I let him tilt my head back and opened my throat willing and wanting to accept him, and his cum.

Or hung I on is what I really did... Letting him throat fuck me for a few more stokes, Brother Reg didn't dump his load down my throat but rather he pulled out far enough to splatter and coat most of my face with his hot feeling, strong smelling manly essence...

Unnnggg" I gurgled again feeling it landing on me, hitting me in several long bursts and leaving what felt like rope after rope if his thick white cum draped across my nose, lips and cheeks giving me my second facial of the day...

"Mmmm.... Oh yes baby... Mmm... Oh kiss me" Veronica added, sounding off her approval as she watched seeing my ex-friend who was now her boyfriend shoot his load both in and on me as she came down then, licking his warm, sticky feeling cum from my face and neck and groaning like she was licking up her favourite ice cream...

Meanwhile down below, and certainly not to be forgotten, was of course my Lord and Master, still buried balls deep in my ass and fucking me at a hard, near punishing pace...

Watching Brother Reg cum on my face and tongue, and with Veronica licking me clean, my Lord was spurred on then and like a younger colt kicking the stall, he fucked me just as hard, throwing his meaty-thick 9-full inches into me with my legs coming up, pushed all the way back up to my ears and essentially folding me in half.

"Uhhh! Ohh Oh fuu-uuck!" I cried with my attention being brought back to the here and now, feeling Lord Sterling in me once again, taking me over, completely and utterly...

"Yes...Yes Good... Oh so good...Yes Dana, take me boy... Oh you have me cumming... Uhh... Oh fuck yes... I can't hold back any longer... Take me boy... Take my cum into you this time... Feel meeee!"

Feeling him go still after calling out his imminent end, I waited as the older English gentleman, Lord Sterling as he howled, the sound and desperation coming from him grabbing everyone's attention. His volume and his intensity had both Veronica and Brother Reg moving away, letting him take over, they let him fuck me and cum inside me, taking possession and truly owning me... He was fucking me to make me his...

Making me his gay-boy, his lover... His submissive fuck toy and willing slave...

"Uhhhhh! Ohhhh! Oh yessss! Oh fuck Lord Sterling yes... Take me... Oh God it's so big... I can feel it.... Oh yes please! Cum in meeee.... Make me yours! Oh Sir! Breeeeed meeee!" I cried back giving him my full attention and feeling like I was cumming right along with him the intensity between us was that strong...

I wanted his cum, I wanted to be his and even screaming out at the top of my lungs I begged him to fuck me, I begged him to breed me like Brother Reg was going to do with my wife... Breed her, fuck her and make her pregnant...

Of course I knew that physically that wasn't possible, but symbolically it felt no different and as we calmed down I knew everything had changed just then...

Feeling Lord Sterling taking me, he had converted me completely... He had made me his as well as making me admit that I was gay... It was as good as it was also gut wrenching... But in the end as I felt his softening cock slip from my cum-wet and well fucked boy-pussy and I lay there spent, I couldn't help but feel better, or maybe I was just feeling satisfied... Satisfied like never before...

I had crossed the Rubicon, to use an over-used saying... One that most don't know the true meaning of, but none the less... I had faced and over come a huge challenge and we were here, on the other side... I had been gay fucked and I had come out as such... I had come out admitting that I was gay, and I felt better because I knew that I didn't have to hide anymore...

I was out... I had told the world with no quiet whisper but rather with a BANG! I came out telling my wife, my lover and the whole world... I said it to them all

"I'm gay"...

Continued...