Dana Ch. 02

Story Info
Dana and Marin have a guest over for dinner.
2.6k words
4.25
16.8k
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

Marin joined Dana who was already seated towards the back of the cafe. She placed her latte carefully on the table. "So," she said as she lowered into her seat. "How was your first day into the lovely world of fashion design?"

"Honestly? That was the weirdest thing I've ever been a part of, Marin."

Marin smirked at Dana. "Oh, it couldn't have been that weird, hun."

"I'm serious!" Dana sipped her iced coffee through a straw. She leaned in and lowered her voice to a whisper. "I mean, the guy was buck naked jerking off in a conference room. How is that not weird?"

Marin shrugged. "Men need to calm things down sometimes, wouldn't you say?"

Dana shook her head. "Unbelievable." She looked around the shop before turning back to Marin. "He told me he's done this before?"

"Oh gosh, many times. Dozens! Liam's a fantastic model for me. He fits the bill."

"No," Dana leaned in again. "He told me you've seen him... masturbate." She barely said the word and only mouthed it in the crowded shop.

"Well, yes Dana. I told you the man needs to keep his composure when he's doing the work. Why on Earth are you unhappy? I thought you'd enjoy it, to be honest."

Dana thought about what she said. She fidgeted with her coffee cup. "He was very attractive," she said looking down. Their eyes met. "Very, very attractive."

Marin smiled, satisfied. "I knew you'd think that. And the fact that he's carrying around an eleven inch baton certainly doesn't hurt, now does it?" She sipped her latte.

"Is that how big it is?" Dana asked, stunned. "Eleven inches?"

"Nearly. He's just shy of eleven, but no harm in rounding up."

"How do you know that?" Dana asked, now intrigued.

"There's a lot you don't know about young Liam. He tends to be a bit of a show off."

Dana sat back in her chair and crossed her arms. She couldn't scratch the image of Liam's huge cock spraying cum out of her head. Her expression changed to mischievous. "Well, he can show off for me any time he likes."

"You're bad!" Marin teased. She smiled at Dana for a moment before leaning in and lowering her voice. "You know... modeling isn't the only thing Liam does. He also does other paid gigs."

"Gigs? Like what?"

Marin took out her phone and started typing into her browser. After she got what she needed she slid it across the table as Dana picked it up.

'The Host with the Most' was the title of the webpage. Liam posed in a speedo at the top of the page.

Marin continued. "So our friend with his big jelly bean puts on a little act. We, as the customers, get to sit and enjoy ourselves by being waited on hand and foot by young Liam."

"Ok, so he's like a private chef or something?"

"Yes of course, honey. But one of the nude variety."

Dana's eyes opened wide. "He's naked?!" She looked around the cafe having realized she was getting a little too loud.

"In the buff. He'll do whatever we want. Our job? Admire his eleven inches of man meat."

"Do we... do we need to be naked?" Dana asked, beyond excited.

"You may do whatever your little heart desires, my friend," Marin said as she admired Dana's slim figure. "But no. We don't have to be. It's part of the thrill."

Dana scrolled down to the bottom of the page. "A thousand dollars?"

Marin smiled and nodded. "Plus tip. I assure you it's well worth the money. He always ends with a... blast."

Dana shook her head smiling as she continued to read the webpage. In it, Liam describes his most impressive feature in full detail. He assures his customers they never will be asked to do anything they don't want to do and he will try to accommodate any and all requests provided they are within the boundaries of the law.

"I'll think about it."

Marin smiled. "Take your time, sunshine. Whatever you so choose."

-----------

Marin was out working on another shoot the next morning. She had asked Dana if she didn't mind going through the photos from Liam's session and picking the best ones for her proposal to her client. Dana sat in her bed, wearing nothing but black bra and panties since she was the only one home.

She opened up the first folder which had all the pictures from the first bathing suit that was way too small. Feelings of arousal returned to her body as she stared at the massive erect cock underneath the bathing suit. It was so big, it stretched all the way down his thigh, tenting hard under his trunks.

Dana pinched the touch screen of her laptop and zoomed in. She could clearly make out the pulsing hard shape of his enormous cock and even noticed a wet spot at the tip. She slid up to the base, trying to make out his balls. They too were pressed firmly against the tight clothing, easily creating a visible impression.

"Jesus christ," Dana said out loud to herself. Her vagina pulsed with arousal. She flipped through the rest of the photos, making sure to zoom in on each one. She became hornier and hornier the more she combed through the collection.

She decided she had enough. Picking up her phone, she shot out one quick text to Marin.

'Let's book Liam. Split 50/50?'

Marin wrote back immediately. All she wrote was a heart face emoji.

---------

Dana didn't know what to wear for the evening. They would be staying at her and Marin's apartment. She opted to wear dark jeans and a low cut black blouse. She tilted her head as she brushed her golden blonde hair that hung down past her shoulders.

As she applied makeup, she couldn't help but feel as if she was getting ready for a date. It had been so long since she went on an actual date. But tonight was far from a date. Tonight was odd, yet exhilarating. She had no idea what she was in store for, but was excited.

Marin sat in one of the apartment's two arm chairs, sipping red wine, reading her book. Jimi Hendrix's 'Red House' could be heard in the background. She smiled when Dana emerged. "Hello beautiful butterfly!"

"What do I wear to this thing?" Dana laughed. "What are we even doing?"

"Fear none, love. You look great. Tonight will be splendid. Our big boy comes over any minute now."

"So is he just gonna be naked the whole time?" Dana asked as she poured herself a drink and sat down opposite Marin. She nodded in response, not looking up from her book.

"He'll make us a nice dinner too," she added. "He's really an exceptional cook."

"So he has many talents?" Dana teased.

"Many, indeed."

The doorbell rang. Marin hopped to her feet and went to the buzzer. She pressed the unlock button without checking the intercom.

She opened the door to find Liam holding two large grocery bags. "Hey Marin!" he said cheerfully. The two embraced as Marin held the door open for him. Dana stood just inside the doorway to greet him with an outstretched hand. Liam brushed it aside and went in for a hug. "Strangers shake hands," he said.

The women sat back down in the arm chairs, facing one another as Liam got himself situated behind them in the kitchen.

"I've got some excellent options for you tonight, ladies. We'll be having lobster and avocado toasts, bacon-wrapped scallops, and mushroom and parmesan puffs."

Marin raised her eyebrows while looking at Dana as she heard Liam discuss the spread. "Sounds delightful, Liam!"

"Yeah that sounds really good!"

"Nothing but the best for my two favorite women. But first, red wine. I have an excellent Pinot Noir from the Sonoma Coast. You're going to love it."

Dana fidgeted in her seat, blatantly nervous about the evening. Marin picked up on it easily. She smiled at her and mouthed the words 'it's ok'.

"Liam, you did an excellent job the other day," Marin announced as the two could hear Liam bustling about behind them getting drinks prepared.

"You're too kind. You know I always enjoy working for you, Marin. You make such incredible clothing." Liam approached the women with two wine glasses in hand. As he made himself visible in front of them, Dana turned to notice he was completely naked.

"Oh my God!" she shrieked as she shielded her eyes with her hand.

Liam hesitated. He looked at Marin. "She's aware, correct?" Marin nodded. "Dana, honey. Are you comfortable with this?"

Dana let her hand down, but still didn't look directly at Liam. "No, no. It's ok. I know. I guess I just didn't expect it so soon. I thought we'd kind of build up to it or something."

Marin laughed. "My dear. Life's too short to dilly dally. I say go all in, all the time!"

"You sure, Dana? I can put clothes back on."

For the first time, Dana glanced at Liam's naked body. His physique was so perfect, it seemed impossible he was real. His perfectly toned muscles covered his body. He sported tight abdominal muscles culminating in a v-shape towards his flaccid, yet massive, thick cock. "It's ok. Nothing I haven't seen before, right?"

"Sure is!" Liam said as he handed Dana a freshly poured glass of wine. As she took it from him, she got an up close and personal view of his dangling dick. Marin smiled at Liam as he handed her a glass as well.

"Ok, I'll be working on the food. You two enjoy yourselves... and the view," he said as he squeezed his plump cock for both of them to see. Dana blushed, looking away.

As the night progressed, Dana became more comfortable. Liam would go back and forth, bringing the two women various hors d'oeuvres and refilling their glasses, all the while flaunting his naked body. Each time he entered their area, Dana made sure to get a good look at him, from head to toe. She was careful not to be too forthcoming, however.

Main was not so reserved. She openly commented on Liam and asked him to stop and turn around on more than one occasion.

"Come over here for a second with that thing, would you darling?" she asked at one point. Liam walked over and stood directly next to her with his hands on his hips. His cock, which had begun to become erect, stuck out towards Marin. "The male form is such a beautiful thing, isn't it?" she asked no one in particular as she stared mostly at Liam's crotch. "Dana, love, look at the remarkable size of this man." Marin pointed directly at Liam's cock. He stuck his hips out slightly as she admired him.

"Isn't it just intoxicating?" she asked, this time looking at Dana. Liam also turned to see her response.

"It certainly is big," Dana said as she sipped her wine.

"Big is an understatement. Liam, honey, can you please make it fully erect for us?"

Liam nodded as he started to pull and tug at his hefty penis. He stroked it long and hard, much like he did the other day in the conference room. In no time, he was sporting a rock hard erection, standing up entirely on its own. Marin smiled, satisfied with the result. She looked at Dana, eyebrows raised.

Dana stared hypnotically at the nearly eleven inch cock sticking out from Liam's pelvis. It begged to be admired. Thick, pronounced veins ran throughout the shaft. His large balls hung lewdly from the base. She couldn't peel her eyes away. She remembered seeing it spew the other day and wanted desperately to witness that again.

"Do me a favor, love," Marin said as she looked up at Liam. "Go get one of those wine bottles please and bring it over."

Obediently, Liam trotted towards the kitchen. His huge erection bounced back and forth as he walked. It looked ridiculous. He brought back a bottle and handed it to Marin. She placed it directly next to his shaft. Liam's immense cock nearly reached the end of the bottle, maybe an inch or two to spare. "Fabulous," said Marin as she stared at the comparison. "Just absolutely and utterly fabulous. Dana what do you make of this man?"

Dana, caught off guard, snapped out of her spell. "It's umm... it's a whopper, Marin. For sure."

Marin looked back at Liam before placing the wine bottle on the table next to her. She rolled up her sleeve and took hold of Liam's cock. "It's very warm. You can feel the power of the blood flow." She began to stroke him.

Dana shook her head smiling at the ridiculousness of the situation. In less than a week, the biggest dick she has ever seen in her life would be ejaculating twice in front of her. She felt powerfully aroused.

Marin jerked Liam off with one hand while holding her wine glass in the other. Taking a sip here and there as she worked on him. She hummed a tune playfully as she brought Liam closer to orgasm.

"In case you haven't noticed, this man can ejaculate more than many men combined," Marin said as she kept stroking Liam. His facial expression went from calm and relaxed to a bit strained, Dana noticed. He was nearing orgasm.

"I do remember it was quite a lot," Dana said as she sipped her drink and crossed her leg. She was enjoying the show.

"Will you cum please, my love?" Marin asked as she looked up at Liam. He looked like he was holding his breath as he nodded slightly. He clenched his butt cheeks, and bent his knees. The moment was here.

"Not on me. Aim for the wall please."

Liam turned to the right so his dick was pointed away from them. That's when he let out a deep grunt and spewed a huge cumshot across the entire room, splattering on the white wall on the other side.

"That's a good boy," said Marin who continued to stroke him as he moaned. "Let it all out for us."

Dana watched the next round of cumshots slam against the wall, caking it in a thick white paste. She stared at his cock as it lurched and throbbed, sending endless blasts out the tip. She looked up at his face. It was bright red and shaking. His eyes were locked in on Marin's hand working out his cum. Every muscle in his body was clenched tight, showcasing his physique like no other moment all night.

"Mmmmmmm," he finally exhaled as his orgasm approached its completion. Marin removed her hand, feeling as if her work was done.

"That was surely a lot," she observed. "So much cum for a young man."

Liam wasn't done. He took hold of his cock and stroked it feverishly; coaxing out three more medium sized shots that all landed on the ground in front of him. "Fuuuck," he said, out of breath, clutching his hard dick.

"Woo hoo!" Marin celebrated with her hands in the air. "That was a big one!"

Liam smiled and nodded, hands on his knees as he caught his breath. He looked at Dana to gauge her comfort level. Dana remained sitting, legs crossed, but eyes wide. She had never seen such a display before. She was speechless as she stared at the wall. It was probably ten feet away, covered in a thick, creamy coating from Liam. Semen dripped down the wall, collecting in a puddle at the baseboard.

"That was a lot," said Dana, nodding her head.

"More than the other day, right?" Liam asked Dana directly.

"I'd say it was way more," she said as she looked at Liam's dick. "You're still hard?"

Liam stroked his cock proudly. He hadn't lost an inch of his hard-on. "Well, yes. You haven't even had dinner yet!"

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers