The New Toy at The White Party

Story Info
Shatrice is the special guest at a public White party.
2.9k words
11.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shatrice was invited to a white party by Ryan, an older white man she met online a few months back. They flirted and sexted a lot and did a lot of dirty talk on the phone, but they had not hooked up yet. Shatrice was excited because she loved white parties. In the Black community, everyone dresses up in their nicest white outfits for a white party. This is not the case in the white community, however.

Ryan encouraged Shatrice to dress as provocatively as she desired. So, Shatrice pulled out a white halter dress that barely covered her nipples. In this dress her breasts were pretty exposed except for her nipples. The waist was cinched with a flowing, A-line style skirt draping her big round ass. She put on a lace thong, a choker of pearls, strappy pumps and wore her hair straight. Her dark complexion was striking in this white outfit. She was hot!

When Ryan picked her up at 9:00pm, Shatrice noticed that he wasn't wearing a white outfit. He drove her out to Melrose Park, one of Chicago's northern suburbs. Shatrice assumed that they were going to someone's house. She was surprised when she saw the street sign for the adult lounge Labyrinth, as they pulled into the parking lot.

"Wait, I've heard of this place!" Shatrice exclaimed.

"Yeah? Have you been here before?" Ryan asked.

"No I haven't but I've heard a lot about it."

"Well tonight I reserved a special area here to host a white party for me and my friends."

"Oh fun! I can't wait to meet your friends. Will they be wearing white as well?" Shatrice asked.

Ryan burst into laughter, "Umm no. Why do you ask?"

"Well, you said a white party." Shatrice responded annoyed.

"Yeah. An all-white guy party. Wait, were you thinking that this was a party where everyone wears white outfits?"

"Well yeah!" chimed Shatrice.

"Oh! Sorry for the confusion. This is a white party meaning a party for white men only. But you're our special guest tonight, Shatrice." Ryan explained.

"I am? Will there be other women at the party?" she asked.

"No. Just you. I hope you'll enjoy a bunch of white guys gawking over how beautiful you are, tonight. You're like a shiny new toy for us."

"Oh, I see. A "White" party." Shatrice repeated with air quotes.

Five of Ryan's friends were waiting for him in the private reserved area in the back of the Labyrinth. The area was sectioned off from the rest of the lounge by floor to ceiling sheer curtains that anyone could peek through. There was a large white tufted ottoman the size of a double-sized mattress in the center of the space with a small bar and barstools, against the wall. It was lit with dim purple and red lights.

Ryan's friends came from all walks of life, but they were all white men. His friends Jim, Charlie, and Steve were all married to white women but have always secretly desired black women. One friend was a southern, conservative, truck driver who was rough around the edges with elaborate tattoos, named Walker. His friend Dave was a single professional guy with a girlfriend whom he had strung along for years, never marrying her, because he was still having fun. And then there was Charlie, a sort of an awkward nerdy guy who is a longtime friend from childhood who was divorced.

Walker approached Shatrice first and said hello, then gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. "You're a beautiful lady. I'm Walker. It's nice to meet your acquaintance," he said as he pulled away, stroking her ass. She was stunned but flattered by his advance.

"Wow! You're hot! Thanks for coming tonight!" Charlie exclaimed as he shook her hand.

Ryan introduced Shatrice to Jim, Dave and Steve and offered her a drink.

"I will take an Aperol Spritz," Shatrice requested.

"I will get it for you." Jim offered.

After a little small talk while waiting for the drink, Ryan encouraged Shatrice to get comfortable on the ottoman. Walker asked Shatrice if he could join her. As Shatrice slid to the center of the bench, Walker slid up next to her and began rubbing her thighs.

"You're awfully pretty you know. May I get a taste of that hot pussy of yours?" Walker whispered.

"Umm Sir!" Shatrice giggled.

She nodded yes and they both worked to slide off her thong. He pulled up her skirt and quickly slid in between her open legs and spread her pussy lips open, exposing the pink flesh of her clit. The cool air on her clit turned her on and her pussy began to water. Walker went in on her pussy, sucking, nibbling, pulling, tasting. Shatrice ground her hips into his face and moaned in delight. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh gawd!" she said repeatedly. Dave was getting turned on watching Shatrice's tits that were barely tucked away into that halter top. He walked over and began squeezing them. He slid one tit out of the halter and began sucking the nipple.

"Mmmmm that feels so good." Shatrice moaned.

Ryan was stoked because the party was getting off to a Walker opened his pants and whipped out his big white cock and began rubbing it across Shatrice's clit.

"Oh shit! You're huge! What are you going to do with that thing?" Shatrice asked sarcastically.

"I'm gonna have a little fun with it." Walker said, winking his eye at Shatrice.

At that moment he sank his big thick 9-inch cock deep into her tight wet pussy in one swift motion. They both moaned simultaneously. Walker took his time with slow, hard, calculated, balls-deep thrusts. She held onto his hips, guiding each thrust deeper inside of her. Her tits jiggled back and forth with every slam of Walker's cock.

"Damn! Walker is really hitting that black pussy hard ain't he?" Jim commented to Ryan.

"Yeah, he is! We can't let him wear the poor girl out before we get some of that." Ryan touted.

"I know right? Thanks for throwing this party by the way. I've always wanted to fuck a black woman." Jim commented.

Dave decided to join in so he approached the ottoman and unbuckled his jeans. Pulling his cock out, he stepped behind Shatrice's head and pulled it back, opening her mouth. He sank his cock deep into her throat and began to thrust. All you could hear was gurgling and grunting from Shatrice and cheers from the guys. The other four friends watched as Walker and Dave enjoyed Shatrice's beautiful black body. Shatrice moaned and groaned as peeping eyes began gathering around the outside of the curtains to watch.

"Mmmm that's some good black pussy," chanted Walker.

"Ah yeah! Shit! Her mouth feels so good!" chimed Dave.

"That's ma girl!" cheered Ryan.

Walker could feel his balls drawing close and he knew he was going to blow his load any minute.

"Where do you want this cum honey?" he sneered.

Spitting Dave's cock out of her mouth, she begged, "Cum inside of me!"

"What? Where?!?! Say it louder!" Walker commanded.

"Cum inside my pussy!" Shatrice yelled.

"Oh you got it baby!" He began to fuck harder and faster. Shatrice felt her body tensing up. Just as Walker began to cum, Shatrice's body erupted into an intense trembling orgasm. They moaned as they came together. The men watching from the other side of the curtain, cheered.

"Shit that was hot!" Ryan and his friends exclaimed as they gave Walker high fives.

"Let her refresh and have drink now guys." Ryan instructed as he helped a disheveled Shatrice up off the ottoman.

"Thanks Ryan." Shatrice smiled.

She walked over to the bar on wobbly legs and sat down on a bar stool and grabbed her drink. She began shifting her dress back into place and could feel the warm cum oozing from her pussy.

"Oh, leave your halter open for us!" Charlie requested.

"Oh, okay." Shatrice chuckled, releasing her nipples from the confines of the halter top allowing her tits freely show. The men all applauded her beautiful perky double D tits.

As she sat there taking a drink and chatting, Jim walked up behind her and began to caress her body, nibble on her neck, squeeze her tits with one hand and fondle her moist pussy with the other. She was a little startled at first but quickly relaxed when she saw how handsome he was. Tall, 6"4', blond hair, blue eyes and muscular. She leaned back into his chest and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment in his sensual grasp.

He began to whisper in her ear, "Bend over that barstool for me sweetheart." As she stood up and bent over the stool, Jim pulled off his shirt, unbuttoned his pants and lowered his underwear, exposing his big pale dick. Standing there naked, he gently guided his cock inside her pussy from behind and paused for moment. He wanted to relish the feeling of this tight black pussy. He grabbed her hips and began pounding away. Several more men had gathered around the perimeter of the curtains and began opening them to get a better visual. Jim pounded away at Shatrice hard and fast. The contrast of Jim's pale cock sliding forcefully in and out of Shatrice's dark black pussy lips was turning all the men outside of the curtain, on. Some of them had even began stroking their own cocks as they stood there watching.

Shatrice laid over the barstool with her eyes closed. Enjoying every hard stroke of Jim's cock and the stretching sensation inside her pussy, the sounds of his body slapping against hers and the barstool legs scraping across the floor, the smell of sex in the air, and the satisfaction of knowing that she was about to be creampied by this handsome white man. After what felt like an hour of being pounded non-stop, she felt his cock pulsating inside of her. "Ahhhhh that's it. Give it all to me." She moaned. She loved the sensation of a pulsating cock inside her pussy and that moist feel of cum between her thighs, afterwards. She was a real cum slut, unbeknownst to the men.

When Jim was done draining his balls, he removed her dress entirely, leaving her standing there in her white heels butt naked. A black man who was watching from the outside walked over and smacked her butt, "Hey baby!" he said. She turned around quickly and slapped him, "Get yo hands off of me!" she screamed. Ryan and Steve grabbed the guy and made him leave. Screaming at the black man, "This is a private White party man!" Your black ass ain't welcomed here!" Dave and Walker pushed the black guy back behind the curtains where security had just arrived. "You've got to go man!" Security told the black guy. "Man, y'all tripping! Hey Sista? You gonna let all of them white boys fuck you like that?" Shatrice got angry and yelled back, "I sure as hell ain't letting you touch me!" The black guy yelled out a few more expletives before he was ushered away. Ryan apologized to Shatrice for what had just taken place.

"Thanks guys." Shatrice said.

Charlie, the nerdy awkward friend piped up, "Hey Shatrice? Have you ever been with a white man before tonight?"

"I'm white only! I have always only fucked white guys, Charlie." Shatrice said rolling her eyes.

"Oh really? Why?" Charlie inquired.

"Well, why not?" Shatrice challenged him.

Ryan interrupted, "Hey folks, let's not start getting all deep here. This is a white party and Shatrice is our special guest. Our shiny new toy, if you will. And some of us have not had the opportunity to play with her yet. The idiot is gone, and the night is still young! Let's have some fun!"

At that moment, Steve got undressed and walked over and took Shatrice by the hand. "This way my lady," as he ushered her back over to the ottoman. Shatrice laid down on the ottoman on her side. Steve slid in behind her, lifted her left leg and slid his cock into her ass. Ryan got naked too and crawled onto the ottoman and faced Shatrice and slid his cock into her pussy. The two men went to town on her body, pounding her ass and pussy simultaneously. She moaned loudly in ecstasy. Ryan could tell from her facial expression that she wanted to say something but was holding back. "Come on, tell us what you're thinking goddess," he chided as he pumped away at her pussy.

Up to this point, Shatrice had not told Ryan how much she loved being called degrading names during sex. She didn't want to scare the guys off by suggesting that they call her dirty words, so she kept her mouth shut, until Ryan started to coax her. "Come on baby! Say it! Tell us what you're thinking." Ryan taunted.

"Call me names. Call me dirty names! Please!" she moaned. "Tell me how good my nigger pussy feels." Shatrice moaned. Walker's ears perked up and his cock instantly got hard at that moment. This sort of thing was right up his alley. Steve was so turned on by what she had just uttered that he blew his heavy thick load up her ass at that very moment. "Ahhh shit!" he grunted loudly as he came. Charlie was confused but intrigued. Ryan was happy to oblige!

"Hey! Let's run a train on this nigger bitch!" Walker suggested loudly as he stripped naked. "Hell yeah! The remaining two clothed friends got naked, and they all stood around the ottoman waiting their turn to pound their white cocks into Shatrice.

After Ryan drained his balls into Shatrice, Walker reached over and lifted Shatrice up onto her hands and knees. "Charlie! Get in front of her and let her blow you dude!" Without notice Walker slammed his big hard cock back into Shatrice in one swift motion. She cried out. Walker was different this time. Ravenous, forceful, animalistic. He pounded her hard, calling her degrading names and exclaiming, "I'm going to leave my superior cum in this black pussy!" He went to town plowing into her from behind while she gave Charlie the best blow job of his life. Walker pounded her until he blew a second load into her.

Throughout the evening each man took turns fucking Shatrice as they so desired. They enjoyed her body until 1:00am. By party's end all six cocks were spent and balls drained. All of the men that were watching the festivities through the curtains had also blown their loads. It was an awesome and successful white party. Shatrice too thoroughly enjoyed being the new fuck toy at this white party gang bang. She especially enjoyed having an audience of horny men, watching.

Afterwards, Ryan drove her home back to the south side of Chicago. He parked his car in front of her building for a few minutes. "I want you to know that everyone enjoyed you very much tonight and want to do it again some time." Shatrice smiled, "I enjoyed the white party this evening too." Ryan kissed her deeply and reached his hand under her dress and slid his fingers into her wet cum filled pussy. Shatrice stifled a moan as his fingers rubbed her swollen clit. After a few minutes of making out, Shatrice turned to get out of the car.

She heard her text notification go off just as she walked through her front door. It was Walker letting her know that he was parked outside sitting in his car and asked if he could come in. He had followed Ryan from the Labyrinth.

As soon as he closed the front door behind himself he grabbed Shatrice, pushed her up against a wall. He kissed her passionately as he kicked off his shoes and began pulling off his pants. His cock was already rock hard from the thought of being back inside of her tight warm pussy. He ripped her panties off, lifted her leg resting an ankle on his shoulder, and quickly slammed his cock inside her.

"Oh gawd I couldn't wait to get back inside this sweet black pussy," he grunted. Breathing heavily as they fucked fast and hard. Moaning and talking as they rushed to climax

"You want more of this white man's cum? Huh? Want me to fill that pussy?" Walker grunted.

"Fill this nigger pussy. Fill it to the brim! Put a white baby inside me! Oh gawd fuck me!" Shatrice begged as she thrusted her pussy forward to meet his thrusts and drive his cock deeper inside her.

Their fucking was passionate and animalistic. At one point she climbed on top of him and rode his cock to exhaustion. Crying out, "Thank you for your cum! Thank you. Yes! Yes!" while she creamed all over him. They came simultaneously multiple times, causing Shatrice to have trembling orgasms. They had an intense sexual chemistry between them that led them to fuck until day break.

Around 10:00am, Walker said his goodbyes because he had to get back to his rig and go back out on the road. He thanked Shatrice for being their white party fuck toy and asked if he could come through and see her again the next time he was in the Chicago area.

"You can come by here and fuck me anytime Walker," Shatrice assured him. She was happy that she had been the special guest at the white party. The fuck toy.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Cerebralpervert611Cerebralpervert6113 months ago

This was a spicy story🔥

Cerebralpervert611Cerebralpervert6113 months ago

This was a very spicy story, definitely like the way you write lady.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen5 months ago

This was a MASTER-PIECE. White cock in Black pussy. HOT.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She must continue to attend the white parties, as her baby bump swells!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Black Office Slave Kiera gets turned into a sex slave by her white boss.in Interracial Love
Daughters Secret Love For Daddy Daddy finds out about his adopted daughter's raceplay kink.in Interracial Love
Breeding the Help Ch. 01 How I impregnated my family's young Filipino maid.in Interracial Love
The Ebony Hitchhiker and The BWC A young ebony is dominated by a southern white man.in Interracial Love
A Young Girl’s Racist Neighbor Pt. 01 A young black girl gets punished by a racist neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories