Dana Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next she crouched down and spread it across his big, masculine thighs and butt. In long, exaggerated strokes, she managed to cover his entire body. But she left his crotch alone. She was afraid he'd produce an erection and perhaps ruin the painting. She stepped away. Liam smiled.

Marin looked up, but stopped before she began. "Oh Dana, honey you missed a big spot."

"I wasn't sure if you wanted him soft or..."

"The human body will react how it wants to, my dear. Please proceed."

Dana walked back up to Liam, pouring more oil on her hand in the process. She took hold of his balls first, feeling their weight in her tiny hand. She was only big enough to accommodate one ball at a time as she rolled each one around in her hand, making sure to cover them in oil. Liam sighed at the sensation.

Next, Dana poured more oil on her hand before taking hold of Liam's massive cock. First by the base, but slowly moving her hand all the way to the tip. She stretched his skin out as she made sure to get every inch covered in oil.

The desired effect was produced. She could hear Liam expanding rapidly in her hand. With every heartbeat, blood poured through his shaft. Before long, he had grown to about nine inches and was rapidly approaching a full erection.

But Dana was done. She stepped aside, admiring her work. Liam's cock lurched at the sudden neglect, but didn't lose any volume. Dana turned to Marin, seeking her approval. Marin smiled and nodded before picking up her paintbrush to start.

She had a bit of a frustrated start to her portrait. At first, she repeatedly ripped down page after page, strewing them about the floor beneath her. After some time, she managed to make progress only to rip them down again and start fresh. She was not visibly frustrated, displaying immense patience. And Dana didn't mind as she sat on the edge of Marin's bed sipping her wine watching the beautiful man pose in front of her.

Each time Marin started fresh, Liam would look at Dana and smile. The two were sharing a moment as they jokingly teased Marin for taking so long.

Liam remained mostly still. He stood with his legs shoulder length apart, hands on his hips, almost like a superhero would stand. The positioning accentuated his toned muscles while keeping the focus purely on his gigantic cock. By now, Dana noticed it was probably at its largest state of ten and three quarter inches.

"Your penis is comical," said Dana, the first to speak in nearly thirty minutes. "Look at it. It sticks out so far. It amazes me how big you are."

"Watch this," said Liam as he flexed his dick so it bounced up and down for the ladies. Both of them cracked up. "You're hilarious," said Dana as she held her belly from laughing.

"I'm actually really impressed you're so hard again. You came, what, twice already?!?"

Liam nodded, smiling. "I can go again too. After all, you guys paid for it. You deserve it."

"I'd like to see that," said Dana to which Liam nodded, essentially guaranteeing they'd get another cum show.

The room went silent again as Marin made significant progress on her painting. Dana watched as she thought it was actually looking pretty good. She noticed Marin had yet to paint his penis, perhaps saving it for last.

"So Dana you said you've never seen one as big as mine?"

"Your dick?" Dana asked looking back to Liam. "No. Are you kidding?" she asked laughing. "I don't think there's a penis that exists in the world bigger than that."

Liam smiled at the compliment. One he's heard many times. "Just wondering."

"I mean look at the damn thing!" Dana said as she walked closer. The wine was settling in nicely. "It's the size of my frickin forearm!"

Liam responded to the praise by pulsing his cock. Its size expanded even further. Dana continued as she openly stared at it. "And if I'm being honest, I can't wait to see you cum again. It was like a never ending fire hose in there!"

Marin put the finishing touches on her painting as she smiled, listening to her roommate open up to Liam. She was so happy Dana was appreciating the experience.

"What do you do when you jerk off, bring a bucket into your room!?" Dana asked as she belly laughed, right next to Liam. "That's a good idea. I may try that one!" he joked back. As Dana continued to joke about Liam's penis she openly caressed his body, rubbing his chest and abs and moving towards his cock. Marin let it happen as she was now done with her painting, only putting final touches here and there.

Liam responded to Dana's advance by turning towards her, letting his cock graze her tight stomach. He knew he was having a profound effect on her as he could tell by her touch and her voice, she was tremblingly horny. Dana grabbed his dick by the head, lifting it against her belly as she pressed closer to him.

"Look. You're all the way up me. You're literally in my lungs!" She held his cock upright against her stomach, amazed at how far up it went.

"You think you could take that?" Liam asked, being very forward.

Dana looked at him like he was crazy. "Are you kidding? No chance. Sorry dude, but no." Liam kept quiet after, possibly going too far for what tonight was supposed to be.

"Ta-daaa!" Marin said as she turned the painting around revealing it to Liam and Dana. It was surprisingly well done. She paid careful attention to Liam's muscles and his upper body was extremely detailed and well done. His face in the painting did not exactly resemble what it looked like in real life, but Marin had never really been very good at faces.

Both Liam and Dana did, however, notice the incredible detail Marin put into painting Liam's penis and tesitcles. She made sure to show their prominence, preserving them as the center of attention of the piece.

"You nailed his cock," said Dana laughing to herself. "Like, nailed it. Looks exactly correct," she said as she picked it up again with her hand, squeezing it hard at its base. Liam groaned softly.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so proud. What a splendid subject you were, Liam." Marin turned to admire her painting. As she stood with one hand crossed across her body, supporting her elbow, she couldn't help but notice something.

At the top of the painting, near Liam's shoulder was a big wet spot. It looked like hair gel. Then another formed right next to it. Marin turned around to see what was happening.

With Dana's hand wrapped around his cock, Liam was cumming thick ropes across the room, directly onto the painting!

Dana realized what was happening and her mouth dropped open as she looked down at the throbbing, pulsing cock in her hand. Another endless blast launched from the tip, splattering across his abdomen in the painting.

"Liam!" shouted Marin.

But he was unable to speak as immense pleasure took hold of him. "Stroke it!" he said in a strained and quiet voice, looking at Dana. She submissively did as she was asked and rapidly stroked his erupting cock.

More thick loads piled out of his cock, soaking every inch of the canvas. "Oh fuck!" Liam moaned loudly this time as his knees buckled with the force of his ejaculation. Dana covered her mouth in an attempt not to laugh. The bizarre situation left Liam in bliss, Marin stunned, and Dana stroking a spasming cock.

"Fucccckkkk," Liam exhaled as the final blasts landed on the discarded pieces of paper from earlier. Dana squeezed hard, just below the head, to force out the last droplet of cum. While still holding on, she looked up at Marin.

Marin was still staring at her painting. It was completely ruined. You could barely make out that it was in fact a human as Liam's massive load spilled all the colors together. Thick, white ejaculate streamed down the canvas and dripped to the floor below.

Dana held on to his still hard cock, not saying a word. Liam too was silent, ashamed of what he did.

Finally, Marin turned around to face them. "Looks like we'll need another canvas!"

12