All Comments on 'Dana, Debbie & Dad'

by MoonHaze

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not incest

that was not incest ... the father only fantasied about the daughter that sucked write a better story next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
where is the incest/taboo

neighter mother or father laid a hand on the daughter so wheres the incest or taboo? so why place the story under incest/taboo? especialy when there is no incestor taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice Start

For a first try it was a nice start. The build up was well done and sensual. Losing himself in the fantasy of lust he felt for his daughter while his wife serviced him created heat. I would like to see part 2 since it should show progression into making his desires (and her mother's) for his babygirl known.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It IS meant to be only Part 1 so give it a chance!

Having '1' at the beginning and the author stating at both the beginning and the end that there was more to come, I agree that that the author has got off to a good START. Most certainly, MoonHaze should not be put off continuing this story by adverse comments that have ignored that promise. And on the point about its 'Incest/Taboo' classification, if it lives up to its promise of father-daughter and mother-daughter, it deserves it much more than a few other stories here under that label, whose incest element is not so obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great beginning!!

Nice, realistic start (unlike many stories in which parents & their offspring ignore every instinct & suddenly start screwing as if there were no taboos). Ignore the naysayers who don't think fantasizing about your son or daughter "isn't incest"(!!!). Oh, really?? Try telling that fantasy to a coworker & see what reaction you get!!

Hope you will continue the story...many of us appreciate the fine writing and are looking forward to seeing the story develop. Take it slow and let Mom & Dad become involved gradually. Hope it culminates in a threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellant

Wonderful start to what I hope is a many chaptered story. I loved the way that you left the reader waiting for more, knowing full well that given half a chance that not only the father but the mother as well would take advantage of the daughter. Made me wish that my husband and daughter were open to the same incest play.

LustyTexanLustyTexanover 18 years ago
Great Start.... talented, refreshing

I loved it and the leave them always wanting more is perfectly applied. Bravo....

Please hurry the next chapter...but don't rush it to the point it loses quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please continue.

Your story has all the beginnings of a great series. Continue, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great!

Great effort, keep up the good work! This is perhaps the most realistic beginning to an incest/taboo story I've seen.

tinman69stinman69sover 18 years ago
GREAT START!!!

Well, I really like the way this story is shaping up!! It should be good for a couple more chapters anyway!!

I am looking forward to reading your work!!!

Please post it soon!!

lrwishinglrwishingover 18 years ago
Keep It Going----Has greaty potential

Keep it going. Could lead to some good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great detail

Good stroy. I'm ready for more. Don't rush it, though. Make it last.

jill94111jill94111over 18 years ago
That was so hot!

To the nay sayers. Learn to spell. Learn to collect your thoughts. Only then will you begin to learn how to write a complete sentence, let alone write a story.

To the writer:

Is the Father and Daughter already doing it?

Is the Mother and Daughter already doing it and Mom saw this as her chance to open up or 'legitimize' the relationship?

Are there other people in the household that they will have to keep the 'secret' away from.

jill94111jill94111over 18 years ago
That was so hot!

To the nay sayers. Learn to spell. Learn to collect your thoughts. Only then will you begin to learn how to write a complete sentence, let alone write a story.

To the writer:

Is the Father and Daughter already doing it?

Is the Mother and Daughter already doing it and Mom saw this as her chance to open up or 'legitimize' the relationship?

Are there other people in the household that they will have to keep the 'secret' away from.

R-GR-Gover 18 years ago
Don't stop!

You have a great thing going here. Please post the next chapter yesterday! This has the beginnings of a faboulous 3-way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i agree with all the others!

This is a good story so far and i am looking forward to another chapter. just don't drag it out too long. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NICe

Nice for a begginer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep going!

Good Job!

The small mistakes will work themselves out as you get more practiced. Keep going, good mix of details and floe to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep going, please

A good start

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 18 years ago
Excellent

Your storyline is excellent. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOW FUNNY!

Not your story, but the absurdity of the comments by jill94111 in South of Market St. in "That was so hot!"

This person critiques your spelling and thought processes and can't even apply proper grammar to her own critique. Fucking hilarious!!!!

Stay true to your own writing skills, while ignoring almost all the comments of the jack-offs who almost usually reply, expecting you to hurry up and write something new ASAP so they can beat their meat.

MoonHazeMoonHazeover 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments

Being the author, I'm biased so I haven't given my own story a rating. What I want to do here is to take the opportunity of thanking everyone who left a comment, good or bad. Everyone, that is, except the idiot who graced my mailbox with a tirade of profanities, that is. Not that I mind negative comments but this person didn't really make comment, they simply decided it would be a good idea to slate me by email. C'est la vie.

For those who thought this wasn't incest, be patient, the entire story will have plenty of content for you, I promise. It made sense therefore to submit the "taster" to the same section that the rest of the story will be submitted.

Anyway, I'm not going to reveal what's coming next but many of your suggestions have already been considered. Thanks again for taking time to respond. Oh, and if anyone would like to edit the next episode, drop me a line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Impressive

The story has a nice flow to it making it an easy read. I'll be watching for another submission from you soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
D, D & D

Well written - but what's the point of fantasising in a fantasy site? None, to me.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

Like the difference between good movies and bad porn, you have done a great job of having plot and reality not just a blow job, a fuck, an orgasm. Keep writing and I will definitely keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes, I want MORE!

Please keep going with this story!

The plot is great and I need more!

Whisky7upWhisky7upover 18 years ago
Write on!

Weird....complaints of no incest coz it hasn't happened yet? If it was two pages and it happened on page two that would be okay. But if it happens in the same place in a two (or more) parter it draws complaints. That makes little sense.

If I had a complaint about the tale it's that it got more comments than my REACH tale did!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep on going-

Heck yes, keep on going. Who knows what someone is capable of if they get discouraged easily. Ignore the guys who want it all, 'wham bam thankyou mam' A slow build-up is often sexier than too quick. Go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More of this please

Please keep the story going, you did enough to spark interest with the first part be a shame to end it there

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enticing

Tou have created a story line with an excellent "hook". Keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sxc

I really liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

Very well done.I definatly need more of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
..

My name is Dana so I enjoyed that

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great story, bring on the next episode, I'm twitching for it

greatongue66greatongue66almost 12 years ago
Oh HELL yes!

Please....give us MUCH more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Dana, more Debbie, more Dad.

Do I want more of Dana, Debbie & Dad? Uh, yeah. Who wouldn't want more of this wonderfully written, beautifully suspenseful, and tantalizingly erotic picture you have now drawn in my mind? Please, write another chapter, and do it quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please

The teaser is written betterthan plenty of serial writer works on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

No follow up so obviously you've given up. Would have liked to see chapter 2-3 . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous