Dana-girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Dressed for suc(k)cess.
13.1k words
4.58
16.2k
12
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

Dressed for suc(k)cess

Veronica was working that Friday which left me all alone in the house, and with Reg still away until sometime mid next week, I found myself left to potter around, fiddle with some work, but of course I couldn't concentrate knowing that my Mom's visit was just one day away.

Yet the reason for her coming, it wasn't for some run of the mill, Mother dropping in on her son and daughter-in-law... No... Mom was coming over with a different purpose in mind, the one where she wants to see this 'other-side' of me, wanting to see and meet the real 'Dana-girl' in the flesh.

She was coming to see and meet this other side of me that she and Veronica had been talking about without my knowing... The side where Veronica had sent my Mom the rest of the pictures from our little photo shoot not too far back...and to get us there, as arranged without my knowing, was how on the coming Saturday, I was to present myself to her dressed in the all black maid's outfit she'd bought and had sent to Veronica... Again, all without my knowing...

Trying to distance myself from the guilt and shame, I thought instead of the outfit and wondered if I shouldn't wear it again while I did some light house work, believing it might make me feel more comfortable when the time came, playing this 'role' as the doting maid...

But deeper down, I knew I was only fooling myself, because in reality I wanted to wear the stockings, the short skirt, and not to forget the blouse with those ultra sheer sleeves that felt so light and tickled my arms when I moved.

However in using my better judgment, or what was left of it... I gave myself a good shake, clearing my head and chose not to doll myself up in the cute little black outfit that admittedly, I was coming around to... But as always, it was hard getting over the wall at first, and especially so with Veronica present, and God, thinking of her and how much different I felt dressed, I could only imagine the butterflies filling my stomach once my Mom laid eyes on me.

No, thinking again I chose to play the 'Clark Kent' version of myself on that Friday, staying home dressed in a simple pair of purple and black tartan flannels and a white hoodie, however underneath, I was wearing a pair of white, non-descript everyday panties, as my new-normal would also dictate...

Staying as my usual self that day was a good idea, even Veronica made note of it in passing later as we watched a movie together, or more like as we wiled away the hours, merely waiting for the time to pass without saying much about my Mom's impending visit.

I had a feeling we were both a little on tender hooks that night, and for different reasons I could assume, but still this felt like the build up on Christmas Eve where my every thought and move were all based on guessing and the anticipation of not knowing what was going to come the next day, only that it was indeed going to come, and there was nothing I could do to stop it...

"I see you're dressed in your regular clothes this evening? It's okay, I understand... You're probably just saving yourself for tomorrow huh? Are you excited? I know I am" Veronica asked later that evening as we were heading up to bed.

This was the first mention of anything to do with my Mom all night and I won't lie, it did strike a bit of fear in me, reminding me that this was real and when my Mom did come over the following day, she was going to be seeing her son in a whole new light, or to use her words, she was going to 'Meet the daughter she never had'...

"Well, I don't know if I'm excited... Scared shitless might be a better way of putting it" I answered, trying to be funny and wanting to sound up beat, but at the same time letting her know that I was indeed worried...

"Oh, you know you don't have to be afraid... You're Mom is going to love this, and think of how happy you're going to make her. I swear, the way she was going on, I think she would have preferred if you had been born a girl" Veronica replied then, catching me a little off guard with this admission my Mom had made to her...

"Wh-what? Really? What did she say? I don't remember her saying anything like that about me" I said back a little shocked with what she was telling me, but I couldn't deny knowing what she meant.

Meaning, that under the current circumstances, I guess I could understand where my Mom's thinking was in this, it was just news to me is all...

"That's what she said, and that's why she was also so protective of you... She told me that she was afraid that you'd get hurt, so she let you get out of things... Like when you wanted to quit football... She told me your coach wanted you to stay, but she was worried that you'd get hurt, so she made him let you quit"

"Wow!" I said then, taken back some and thinking that I did remember how the coach one day he was badgering me to stay on the team, because I could run and catch a ball, but then the next thing I knew, he stopped asking, and I just never went back... I just figured that was the end of it but I had no idea that my Mom had stepped in on my behalf...

"I didn't know about that, I mean with my leaving the foot ball team, but also... I had no idea she saw me like that either, or still does now, she see me like I'm a girl... But, I guess now that it's sort of out there, I can see where she's coming from" I answered giving in and admitting that I knew why my Mom saw me as she did, like her daughter and not her son.

Veronica, seeing my dismay she was right there with me, supporting me but in doing so, she was also taking my Mom's side, saying again that I needed this, telling me I had to come out of my shell more often and how much better I'll feel once I do.

Agreeing with her, to some extent, I still went to sleep that night feeling uneasy, tossing and turning until the night finally took me away as I lay there wanting what they wanted, but still, I was too afraid to let go and take that leap.

Yet in hindsight, that angst and that pain of knowing how she will think of me...oddly as ever, this was what made things exciting. It's what made all of this feel so real and had my blood coursing through my veins, and not to mention all of my 'other' places as well...

***

Saturday morning...

"Morning baby! Having a stinky bath I can see?...and smell"... Veronica said to me as she stepped into the bathroom that next morning... I was up early, needing to pee and then knowing I'd never get back to sleep, I stayed up and decide that I'd have a bath, and as she was so quick to point out, it was indeed a 'stinky' bath...

"Yeah, I know it smells kind of gross, but the hair remover does a better job when I add it to my bathwater... Plus, it last way longer than shaving" I answered as Veronica came in and sat down, not afraid to have her morning pee right there in front of me, and neither did I mind because not only she was naked, but I also liked hearing the sound of her tinkle...

It was naughty in way that made me feel like I was sneaking peeks in a ladies bathroom, it was erotic and it turned me on...

"Okay, well if you're almost finished do you want to shower with me? I'll help you get all of that stuff off and make sure you're squeaky clean... Everywhere" She asked then sounding rather teasing but yes of course I wanted to shower with her!

"Ohhh! That sounds like fun, but can I help you wash too? I promise, I'll only spend like 10 minutes on each boob!" I said back joking as she smiled and laughed while wiping her dewy lips with a bit of toilet paper before rising and stepping to the shower with me joining her shortly there after, once I'd stood and let most of the stinky bath water drip away...

"Ha-ha! Very funny... You know though, it might be a good idea to let you cum before today, it should calm you down some, it might make you less anxious" Veronica added, first dismissing my joke about washing her big tits, but then thinking I'd be better served with and empty gun, as it were, and for a moment, I was all in, but then something stopped me, crossing my mind and had me thinking twice...

"Uhhh I don't know, it, it might be like you know, how I get sometimes with 'cleaning you up' let's say? You know how sometimes I'm reluctant and embarrassed so, maybe...and I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe it would be better if I waited... You know? Like how it is when you cut me off for a few days, and tell me not to wank either? No cumming for a while, but when I do, it's like ten times better?" I explained while asking and actually talking myself out of an orgasm...

"Okay, whatever, but I hope you don't have any accidents, what if your Mom starts teasing you too much and your little guy goes off by accident?" Veronica quipped, asking what I thought at first was a rather absurd question, but then thinking, I could feel my heart race a little...

Like, what was Veronica saying?

"H-How would that happen?" I asked sounding rather sheepish and quite shy, as we rinsed each other down under the hot showers spray and I will say that I was a little shocked with her suggesting such a thing, that this could somehow turn sexual, and include my Mom...

"I don't know... It's just something I thought of... You know she has been alone for quite some time, and I was thinking if she wanted, I'd have no problem letting her try that awesome tongue of yours... You know? To get her off and relieve some of the pent up frustration I'm sure she's feeling, what with her being alone for so long"...

We were stepping out of the shower and drying off by this point and stopping in my tracks I turned to Veronica, not believing what she was suggesting, let alone thinking...

"Are...Are you out of your mind? Do you know what you're saying? You... You want me to have sex? With my own Mom?" I asked exasperated and shocked as I stood there loosely wrapped in a towel...

"You don't have to think of it as 'sex' per se... I've already told her how amazing your pussy licking skills are, and she was proud of you for that too... Or as she put it, at least it helped in convincing her that you're not gay" Veronica replied...

"How... How could I think of licking my Mom's bare pussy as being anything other than sex?, and Jesus Veronica, she said that too? At least she knows I'm not gay? What does that mean? Does? Or did she? Does my Mom think that? Or did she ever think I was gay?"

She was hitting me with both barrels of this shot-gun and taking the two directly in the chest, it was hard to withstand so it was no wonder that after hearing this, I was left freaking out and as close to a full on melt-down as I'd ever been...

"Well, I won't lie to you Dana... Yes, she did tell me that there was at time when she thought you might, lean that way, but then she said you started dating a little more and she wasn't as worried, or not as much is what I think she said"

"Not as much? Oh God! Why has my Mom been keeping this from me? I can't believe this, and... Oh God... I don't think I'm going to be changing her mind any once I walk out there carrying my tea tray in a skirt and stockings now am I?"

"Oh hush Dana... Shhh-shhh... It's alright, calm down baby, you're getting yourself all worked up over nothing... Listen, you know, and I know what and who you are, I married you and I love you as a woman loves her man" Veronica began, hushing me and trying to calm me down...

"I know you're not gay -like that" She went on..."We've been here too many times Dana, we all know you don't want a relationship with a man, you're not gay that way... So believe us.... Even your Mother agrees, she and I have talked a good deal and well, now with this coming up, please understand baby, she loves you for who you are, not for the person you think she see you as... Does that make sense?"

Hearing her, no, none of this made sense... Or well, yes it did, but of course, I could never just come out and admit that and have it all out there and over with... No, instead I let the confusion step in and wreck my head with it tearing me apart inside.

It hurt to hear, and even with Veronica passing it off, I was still faced another truth I couldn't deny... One that was most certainly leading me further in 'that' direction, knowing how my Mom was going to see and perceive me once I stepped out revealing myself, or 'herself' all dressed up in the women's clothes she's bought for me, and in full make-up no less.

From the bow in my hair, the chiffon-sleeved blouse and that deadly little skirt, all the way down to my panties, garters, stocking and the one-inch mules I'd have on my feet... How could my Mom not see me as being gay, or her daughter for that matter? The one she wished she'd had instead...

"I'm telling you, once your Mom sees you, and yes there may be a titter or two, but don't deny you don't like that part either, I know you too well Dana... I know you get off on being put in positions like this, but trust me, once the initial gawking and guffawing is over with, you'll feel much better and even comfortable around her while you're dressed" Veronica went on then making sense and giving me a little ground to stand on, making me feel somewhat better as she continued, telling me more...

"Also... Remember, this isn't something you, or we could have kept hidden forever either, and especially with Reg on the scene. So lets look at today as a good thing, or like another stepping stone, and again, believe me Dana-girl, once this is over? You'll feel amazing, and I know that because later, it's going to be me doing just that... Making you feel amazing that is"...

Giving me a wink and a smile with her innuendo, but knowing she was right, and with the promise of good things to come my way, should I behave myself and let whatever happens, happen... However reluctant, I knew I had to agree with her.

I was indeed scared yes, but still there was a thrill in having my Mom see me dressed up in the uniform she'd sent ahead of her visit.. It was 'titillating'...if I were to choose a word, Mom coming to see me all girlied-up and being outed once again while serving tea to both her and Veronica.

Yes, it was exciting, and I was still frightened, but like I've been told umpteen times already, all of it, every ounce of energy I waste worrying and fretting over nothing... It was all on me, and me alone...

***

Showered, denuded, scrubbed and now dressed in my full get-up, make-up and all, I paced the kitchen as Veronica went to answer the door when it chimed signalling my Mother's arrival, and also sending my heart into an arrhythmia it was beating so fast, I could feel myself sweating and my knees beginning to knock.

I was so nervous... My Mom was here and she was about to see me like this, dressed up in the clothes she had sent for me to wear, just for this very special visit...

Hearing only muttered voices off near the front door, I stayed hidden in the kitchen with my tea tray all ready and waiting for Veronica to call me in as we had planned, with her then giving the signal and then making my grand entrance carrying the tea while pretending to be their girly-maid.

Feeling fevered and very unsure, I jumped when I heard Veronica calling me through the door...

"Dana-girl! Your Mother is here and she wants to see you!" Veronica called out with a song in voice, sounding happy and teasing even, but still making me cringe calling me Dana-girl with my Mom right there with her, hearing her using the name Reg had given me when I was like this, dressed up, being and acting like a girl...acting like 'Dana-girl'...

Hearing her and nearly jumping out of my skin, I took a breath to get a hold of myself as Veronica suggested I do, telling me to centre myself and focus before I made my entrance, yet when lifting the tray, I did feel my hands shake under it's full weight, and I wondered if I could even make it that far...

How was I going to do this? carrying the heavy, tea and biscuit laden serving tray all the way out to our living room, at the moment it seemed impossible...

Stopping for a last second, I stood with my back to the kitchen door, convincing myself one final time that I could do this, even with my hands shaking, along with the rest of me... Covered in a cold sweat as I exhaled a ragged sigh before backing into the room carrying the serving tray and at the moment, it felt like it weighed a million pounds.

Entering and turning slowly I felt myself growing light headed, swooning with every nerve wracking emotion flooding through me, but I had to concentrate... I needed to pay attention to what I was doing, more afraid now of dropping the entire tray, I only let my eyes flick upwards for a second as I made my way in...

Sensing more than seeing the pair of them sitting there I concentrated saying nothing but I could feel them watching, seeing them smile in my minds eye, knowing their eyes were riveted, glued on me, watching as I neared, being careful with each step I kept my eyes focused, bending at the waist as I very carefully set the tray down atop the coffee table.

Shaking and afraid, I did however feel a huge sense of accomplishment already... Just making it in and across the room was an enormous undertaking as far as I was concerned, but now... Now came the real test...

Nervous as hell in the short, yet seemingly endless silence that followed, I wasn't sure what I was suppose to do next after straightening myself up but keeping my eyes to the floor, with my hands clasped in front of me... I was so scared I couldn't dare look at either of them, especially my Mom.

I was burning with embarrassment now, standing there knowing and feeling their eyes upon me, looking at me, seeing me, the silence was cutting me like a knife until finally, at last, my Mom said something...

"Oh-Wow Dana!... I can't... I just can't believe it... Is?... Is that really you?" She asked sounding shocked and knowing I couldn't, hide I let my eyes come up from the floor to meet hers, looking into her blue eyes to match mine, but for the bloodshot redness of my own, crested and brimming with my tears.

I was far too humiliated and shy to answer as she looked back at me in amazement, reaching out with her fingers and taking up the hem of my short, narrow skirt, feeling the fabric just make sure I was indeed real, and that I was indeed standing there in front of her...

"Yes that's him alright! Isn't he to die for?" Veronica answered for me, taking over in fact...

"Now say something sweetie, be a good girl and say hello to your Mother... Oh and don't forget to thank her, and tell her how much you love your new outfit" She added teasing and embarrassing me further, wanting me to thank my Mom and tell her how much I liked the clothes she had bought for me, and as well, telling me to be a 'good-girl'...

"Hel...Hello Mom, Ye-yes it's me... It's...it's nice to see you, and uhh, th-thank you for, for my outfit" I stuttered, tripping over just about every word while feeling humiliated beyond belief, but still, remembering my manners I went on, stumbling out a thank you and then offering to pour her tea...

"Would, uh, I mean can...can I pour you some tea?" I asked with the two of them gawking at me as I glanced from one to the other, first to Veronica who was wearing the biggest grin you could ever imagine, and to my Mom who was beaming a huge smile right along with her as she spoke up again, gushing while saying yes, yes she'd love for me to serve her tea...

"Oh yes... Yes sweetie... I'd love some tea, but my-my Dana, I just... I just can't believe it, you look so...so pretty, and I know I've said it already, but you look so real! It's amazing!" She answered, sounding and reacting as I'd hoped in all of the 'best case' scenarios I'd dreamt up ever since I was told she was coming for this special visit.

But still, as up-beat and happy as she appeared to be, I continued to struggle, my hands shaking along with the rest of me, I just felt so out-there and exposed... Even while fully dressed I felt naked in a way with the clothes and the make-up revealing who I am, rather than being used as any kind of shield, or means to cover my identity...