Dana-girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, he looks incredible doesn't he? I'm even jealous, I mean, look at his legs, and his face! He's gorgeous!" Veronica added, enthusiastic as always, revelling in this more than any of us it would seem...

But as Mom went on then, it was easy to see that she too was quite impressed, and after a few more minutes spend gushing and fussing, I started to feel better and not so afraid.

It was like getting a shot at the doctors office... All of my worrying and crying did no good and once it was over, I was given a sucker as a pacifier and tissue to dry my tears, coming out of it none the worse for wear... Making a big 'to-do' over something that was really nothing...

"Yes... 'He' is amazing... But I think we should be calling 'him' - 'her' instead, don't you agree?" Mom asked as I carefully poured out two cups of the brewed tea without spilling as these woman in my life, my wife and my Mom, they began talking, saying things about me, being quite open, talking 'about me', rather than 'talking to me' and at times, it was like I wasn't even there...

"You're right, and we have been calling him...er, I mean -her... We've been calling her 'Dana-girl' when she's all prettied up like 'she' is for you today... Isn't that right Dana-girl? Didn't we decide that should be your name from now on?" Veronica asked as I wished she hadn't...

It was something Reg started, being called 'Dana-girl' and of course, now I'm stuck with it... But then again, I could have been named something like 'Henry' and ended up being called 'Henrietta'... So I suppose if anything, I should count my blessings when I could have been called worse...

"Yes, I have heard you call her that, and my, you are right Veronica dear... Her legs are gorgeous... Tell me 'Dana-girl', do you like wearing stockings and garters? And lets see, are you wearing the panties I sent over as well?" Mom replied then but surprising the hell out of me as she not only asked, but she had me gasping and jumping feeling her hand and fingers glide up along the back side of my thigh, up under my skirt and across my ass cheeks, no doubt wanting to see, and feel that I was wearing the matching, sheer black and very see-through panties she had included in this classy, but still quite sexy little maid's costume...

"Ahhh! Mom! Wh-what are you doing? Please!" I gasped shocked and sent stepping back with her doing such a thing, feeling me up like that, touching my ass through my panties...

"Oh pooh-pooh yourself Dana-girl, don't be so up tight... I'm just having a little fun, step back here... Come on now, lift up your skirt and show me, show me your cute little panties... There's no reason to be embarrassed, after all dear I am your Mother"

Stepping away and coiling into myself, I felt a huge wave of heat sweeping over me. I was so embarrassed, but now, asking me, or telling me to step closer, I didn't know if could... Yet with Veronica there, pushing me and giving me a look as she spoke up then, solving the problem but humiliating me further in the process...

"Come on now baby, don't be afraid, do what your Mother says Dana-girl, show her how pretty your little guy looks in the panties she was so nice in giving you" She said teasingly, but then going one further, mentioning or overplaying the incident where she tried to lay down a little discipline of her own...

Looking to me as I hesitated she added... "You don't want me to take you over my knee again do you? Remember what happened the last time you tried to disobey me" She said to me with my eyes flicking from hers to my Mom's, who upon hearing this she looked rather pleased, if not delighted judging by the smug, smiling look on her face...

"Aww, the poor thing... Have you had to do that with him? -or I mean 'her'... Have you had to discipline her very much? What did you have to do? Spank his little bottom pink?" Mom asked at first sounding like she was taking sympathy with me, but really she was just joining in, teasing and humiliating me along with my wife...

"N-no... She, she never spanked me" I said speaking up... "She tried to once, but it didn't work out so good" I added, feeling I needed to say something in my own defence...

"No, Dana-girl is right... I did try putting her in her place once, but she wiggled away from me didn't she?" Veronica replied, speaking to my Mom but doing so while looking at me, shooting me daggers and making me feel like I really was in trouble, all the while being sure to refer to me as 'she' and 'her' with my Mom joining in on the fun...

"Well, she was always a good girl for me... I never had to do anything like that with her, but I can see why such a pretty girl being so stubborn might need a little correction every now and again" Mom added, telling us both in a round about way that she was all for me being punished, or 'corrected' if need be.

Waving me back over to her side, where I reluctantly obeyed, taking a step closer while making no move to raise my skirt, but Mom, she gave me no choice then, reaching out she pulled it up of for me...

"Ahh!" I gasped again but this time I stayed where I was, close to her side as she sat with Veronica on our couch, and with me shaking and trembling, my eyes cast to the ceiling with my skirt being held partial up by my Mom, exposing my sheer black panties, let alone what was in them, my bare, hairless little dick, doing all he could to stay soft but with the humiliation and shame hitting me at an all time high... He wasn't doing such a good job in hiding my pained excitement...

"Oh my! Such pretty panties and your legs in stockings and garters! Oh-la-la! Dana-girl indeed! You look and feel fantastic... Mmmm... Oh and I love how you keep her hairless like this, it is rather delightful, and also, it's so fitting for a 'girl' like Dana isn't it?"

Hearing my Mom go on, gushing about how I looked in panties and garters, and also how I'm kept hairless... It was like anything in this, embarrassing as all hell but also, with her touching me, running her fingernails up the back sides of my stocking covered thighs, moving higher caressing my ass cheeks and then even coming around front, letting her fingers graze over my little dick, I gasped again, both loving and hating this unbelievable situation...

"Uhh! Oh Mom please! N-not th-there"... I squeaked with my voice going higher, feeling her touch me, feeling my rapidly growing little dick held in the delightful feeling, tiny, sheer black, nylon panties...

"Oh it's okay darling... We're all adults here, but even so, you still can't lie to me! I know you like this... In fact, I think you love me touching you don't you Dana-girl?" Mom asked, teasing me more as she continued, feeling me up, running her hands and fingers all over me and also yes, her words and the things she was saying, she was right because in an odd incestuous way I'd never felt... I did want this, I did love what she was doing...

"Keep your skirt up for her, let your Mom have a good look at you" Veronica chipped in then, adding her two cents and smiling ear to ear, obviously loving this and wanting me co-operate, telling me to hold up my skirt so that my Mom could look, touch and generally have her way with me.

But doing as she said then, I let my shaking fingers grasp the hem of the short skirt and keeping it held up as I was being told, I bared and exposed myself, allowing my Mom of all people free and complete access to my lower regions, even tipping my hips forward some, I offered her more and better access as things turned in this strange and bizarre, but incredibly sexy direction...

"Yes... I can tell you're enjoying this... You know a Mother can always tell... Isn't that right Dana-girl?" Mom asked letting her fingers trace down my stockings as I stood there in a trance holding up my skirt for her and essentially giving myself to her, showing off my little boner with it sticking up completely hard now, stiff and tenting the black transparent pair panties.

Unable to answer her of course, I stood there like a fool, biting my lip and looking away until Veronica snapped me out of this other-world of dirty-sex fill thoughts that I'd slipped into, with her telling me I could cover myself and continue what I was doing, going back to being their maid.

Embarrassed again, or still as the case would be... I shivered with the realization of what I'd been doing and hearing Veronica bring me back, she had me blushing like crazy and sent scurrying, lowering and smoothing down my skirt as I tried my best to recover where Mom, she continued, going on about me then, making more assertions that I wasn't too sure that I liked...

"I've always known Dana was different" Mom began, turning her attention back to Veronica as they both sipped their tea, leaving me standing there, looking like a fool with my hands clasped in front of me, doing all I could to hide or cover the unsightly 'boner-bump' showing at the front of my skirt...

"How so?" Veronica asked then in replying, wanting my Mom to tell her how she knew that I was different, and even I was interested...

"Well, he was different because he never gave me any real trouble and he was always so clean and tidy... But I loved that about him, and yes, as I've told you, once he was older, I did wonder"... She went on telling Veronica more about what I was like growing up, but stopping herself then, saying she did 'wonder' about me in later years.

Which was her way of saying what we all knew, but without her actually coming out with the words.... However though, and as per her usual, that sure didn't stop Veronica...

"You mean when you thought he might be gay?" She asked as I cringed hearing her being so open as she turned to me, offering me a hand while patting her knee, indicating that she wanted me to sit, but just where, I wasn't sure...

"Come Dana-girl, kneel here beside me, I want you close to us while your Mother and I talk" She said then, telling me to kneel beside her as she sat with Mom on the couch, telling me she wanted me closer.

I didn't mind really, because if anything I did feel closer to her, I felt included, which was something I wanted most in all of this, to be included and not feeling like I was being left out...

Yet with her doing so, asking me to kneel beside her, I couldn't help but feel a second underlying motive in what she was doing, where having me on my knees, I was displaying myself as being under Veronica with her wanting my Mom see me this way... Being her submissive or 'owned' husband you could even say...

Doing as she asked, I knelt and sat with my legs folded under me beside my wife as they both looked down, watching me give in with my Mom then, picking up the mantle and continuing, coming out with it this time, saying whatever she wanted now that Veronica had cracked 'that' door open for her...

"Yes, I've had my suspicions he might be that way, 'gay' as you say... Dana didn't date too many girls in high school, I mean compared to Reg of course, he did quite well and was with a different girl every week or so it seemed" Mom began, telling Veronica more about my earlier life, or actually more about Reg really... Reg and all of his conquests, compared to my none.

"I felt sorry for him, but that's when I began to wonder, and also, he may not have ever admitted this, but I was sure he envied Reg the way he followed him around... I was just glad that Reg was nice to him, and looked after him without leading him into too much trouble.

Listening and looking up to my Mom as she spoke, I could hardly believe what she was saying, thinking I envied, or was jealous of on Reg when we were younger...

"I didn't know too much about his, or her past" Veronica continued, giggling some when correcting herself again. "I knew he was a real softie from the day I met him, but... I guess now though, all of this... It is partly my fault" Veronica added with her hand coming to a rest behind my head at the base of my neck, being affectionate, lightly tickling my skin as she went on telling my Mom how that in some way most of this was her fault.

But like my Mom, I also had my doubts that Veronica's influence was the 'only' thing behind all of this...this rather large 'lifestyle' change we'd made with my feminization being at the forefront, never mind us bringing Reg into the picture, and our bedroom.

Yet of course, hearing Veronica speak, blaming herself, she had my Mom's curiosity up with her asking the same "How so?" question back to my wife this time around...

"Well, I guess it started when we were having fun with little-Reg, the dildo Dana bought for me to play with, or well, I guess that's what he had in mind when he ordered it... Isn't that right baby?" Veronica replied, ending with a question to me about the origins of little-Reg our 'real-Reg' replica sex toy.

But of course, just like when she had mentioned our 8-inch latex friend to the real Reg, my Mom, she too had the same reaction, putting her hand up stopping everything...

"Wait... Who is little-Reg? I'm sorry Veronica dear, but you're confusing me... Are you saying you have a sex toy you named after your lover?" Mom asked and damn, did she have to say it like that? Calling Reg Veronica's 'lover'?... She made it sound so, so, I don't know... so casual I guess, like this was something that wasn't new to her, or like it was a normal thing, but even just talking with her about sex toys, that was shocking enough!

It was strange and quite embarrassing to hear, and also, after this I noticed she had started to change as well...

Mom was acting different, saying and doing things I had no idea would even be within her scope of thinking...and as I thought of this, it seemed that as my Mom was learning more and more about me, and about us... As it turned out, we were learning just as much about her in return...

However, in the moment, I cringed again thinking I knew what was coming next, and with perfect timing, Veronica looked down to me smiling before she turned again, reaching behind her where unknown to me, and certainly to my Mom, Veronica had at some point wrapped our not-so-little sex toy up in a towel and was keeping it hidden, squirrelled away in the seat cushions behind her...

Gasping inward I watched in silence and horror as she laid the towel across her lap then slowly unfolding the white terry-cloth as if she was unwrapping some ancient relic.. Yet instead of coming out with some ancient old fossil of a bone... Instead, Veronica produced for my Mom a very different kind of bone... One that was made of latex, was rubbery feeling, named 'little-Reg' and was very, very lifelike...

"Oh my! He is a big boy, isn't he?" Mom exclaimed wide eyed and smiling as Veronica unfurled the big sex toy, commenting straight way that it was indeed 'big' but then crooking an eyebrow she asked about the name, wanting to know why we had called it 'little-Reg' when obviously this thick, veiny, replica cock was anything but 'little'...

"Yes he is big, and he's also wonderful!" Veronica replied smiling and even winking at my Mom... "But we, or I named him 'little-Reg' because it was too confusing after the real Reg came into the picture, if you know what I mean?" She finished, insinuating what we could all see, as my Mom then, being brave or just not who I thought she was as she smiled continuous and becoming quite daring, she reached into Veronica's lap to pick up the big, thick rubber cock in her hand...

Watching as I knelt so very close at Veronica's side, I was near eye level seeing my Mom holding up the big imitation cock running her one free hand over the dark coloured surface, feeling and touching it like it was a real cock, marvelling with glazed, glassy eyes at the big sex toy...

"Yes... Yes I can see what you mean... You had to change this big things name after you were such a bad girl, letting Reg have his way with you... Isn't that more like it?" Mom replied winking back at Veronica this time and making her blushed in turn, admitting with her smile that she had indeed been a bad-girl as Mom was saying.

I swear, if I didn't know any better, hearing my Mom say that to her, and on more than one occasion now... I'd bet money that she was turning Veronica on, reminding her in a sexy way of her own misgivings, letting Reg take her and fuck her...

Also, I was sure that they same could be said of my Mom, with her winking at Veronica. It was like they had an inside secret or something, and it made me wonder... What else had these two women been talking about in my absence?

"And why do you call this one 'little-Reg' is he...is he smaller than the real Reg?" Mom asked next almost sounding tentative and like she was holding back, not sure if she should go there, asking about the real Reg and his, well... She was asking about the size of his cock.

I mean, all of this was already so far out there and freaky, it was beyond the pail and as far as I was concerned... We were at a point where it seemed nothing was off the table, and as scary as that was, I knew that eventually, everything, and I mean everything was going to be coming out... With the way things were going? It was only a matter of time.

Soon enough, my Mom, she was going to know not just about Veronica and Reg, but she was going to find out about me and my 'deeper-involvement' let's say...

"Yes! The real Reg is bigger, but not by much... It was uncanny really, how Dana picked this one because it is remarkably like Reg, or as we found out... Isn't that right baby?" Veronica explained, telling my Mom how similar little-Reg and the real one were and yes, it was rather surreal, but with God as my witness, it was all completely by chance that I happen to find this one in the myriad of on-line rubber cocks there were to choose from in just about every shape and size and colour you could ever imagine...

"It...It was just a coincidence, I swear... But yeah... It, it is like him, like Reg I mean" I answered in a weak quiet voice as my Mom looked down to me while holding the big imitation cock up close to her face, smiling and looking like she was about to do something like maybe lick or kiss the thing but instead, she picked up on something else that in turn would make all of this even more embarrassing and humiliating for me, if that were even possible by now, but it was...

"Oh! So you've seen him? Tell me Dana-girl were you there? Did you see your big, strong friend take your wife for the first time?" Mom asked then and sounding quite pleased with herself, teasing me by picking up on what I had said, agreeing the two were similar, Reg and little-Reg thus giving away the fact that I had this first hand knowledge in this... I had seen the 'real Reg' in all of his naked glory and was able to make the comparison...

"Uhh, ye-yeah, I was sort of th-there, the fist time... But after, I left and they, or Reg, he...he sent me home so...so that he and Veronica could, so that they could umm...be alone" I answered, stuttering and mumbling, and half way through I already knew I was saying too much, but as I looked to Veronica she was silent and all smiles, letting me go on, sinking myself further...

"Well I must say you two, this is all becoming very saucy if ask me... You're both very bad girls now aren't you? But I guess it's alright, I mean you seem to be happy and you look like you're enjoying yourselves, and that's what's important" Mom responded, keep the big dildo close to her cheek as she looked to each of us, but then turning to me and continuing, she went on putting the pieces together...

"But tell me, Dana-girl, darling?" She asked, sounding coy and sultry, that glint never leaving her eye... "With you looking so pretty and lovely these days, are you also engaged with your wife's 'little' friend here?, if you want to call it that? Call him 'little'?" Mom asked after first addressing us together, saying we've both been bad-girls but then going on, speaking again to me in particular, she was asking and wondering if by chance because of how I'm dressing... Was I too 'playing' with our new toy?