Dana-girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, as stymied as I was, frozen and unable to answer, as always Veronica, in her exuberance and the fact that she was dying to tell someone about our life, our new-life... She spoke first, getting in there ahead of me and making things sound much worse, or really just more embarrassing, ever adding to my ongoing torment...

"Oh Page, you have nooo idea!" She began, breaking her silence calling my Mom by her first name as she went on then, letting her in on more of my, or our secrets...

"If you don't mind me telling you... I mean, if I'm being too, um 'graphic' please, let me know... But our little girl here, she and our big, thick friend you have there in your hands, the two of them have become quite, good, good friends... I mean, if that is what you're asking?" Veronica continued, smiling like crazy while exaggerating her words and hand gestures, telling my Mom that I had indeed become 'involved' with little-Reg...

"It all started with him buying the big thing in the first place, and then one night when we were fooling around, or I guess I can say, when Dana was fucking me with it... I had a feeling or I sensed that he wanted more than to just please me with our new and rather expensive friend"

Listening to her, I looked to my Mom who, as engrossed as she was in what Veronica was telling her, I couldn't help notice her hand circling the big thick cock shaft, wringing her fingers around it's girth like she was manipulating a real cock.

Holding it by the base in her left hand, Mom stroked its length with her right, as Veronica went on, telling her more and more of my involvement with the realistic looking sex toy, getting into it and looking undoubtedly turned on...

"So, one night while he was laying face down between my legs and giving me a good seeing to with that big, beautiful thing, I wanted to make things feel even better by having Dana lick my clit while he fucked me, and of course while he was doing that, I sort of coaxed him into licking and kissing the big toy cock at the same time" She explained as I looked to the floor, my shame and utter debasement had me turning my eyes away from my Mom, who by now, she was obviously enjoying herself to the fullest, openly stroking the big cock as she listened...

"Oh my Dana, you can be a very naughty girl sometimes too can't you?" Mom teased, as I let my eyes drift back up to meet hers and seeing her smiling I shied away, tucking myself in towards Veronica who then, cradling my head once more, she gave me some comfort yet at the same time completely outing me, telling my Mom next how I went on to suck and even fuck little-Reg, or having Veronica do it for me... Either way, when she was finished, pretty much all of it was out there, except of course the real truth that I'd rather she not know... Which if anyone was forgetting, it was about me and Reg... The real Reg...

"Umm-Hummm... So as you can see... Our little Dana-girl here can be very, very naughty" Veronica replied, sitting up while looking down to me before turning her attention back to my Mom who continued to stroke the thick vein-riddled cock shaft with Veronica continuing, furthering this silent torture I was having to endure, this time telling her about my ever growing taste for cum...

"I hope this isn't too gross for you is it Page? I mean, he is your son after all, I just want to be sure you're comfortable with all of this" Veronica asked as my Mom gave her ascent, shaking her head and telling Veronica to continue, wanting to hear more, obviously getting off learning all of our dirty bedroom secrets...

"No, no dear, I'm more than fine... Like I've said, we're all adults here, but I do however find this all very arousing, if I may say...and I hope that doesn't offend you either?" Mom asked then admitting for the first time that what she was hearing and learning about her son, and her daughter-in-law, it was indeed exciting her, getting her panties wet no doubt.

Smiling and feeling no different I'm sure, Veronica gave her utmost approval as well, near giddy she was hearing my Mom telling us that she was finding all of this quite arousing...

"Oh gosh no Ma'am! I love that you find all of this exciting... It makes me happy, and I don't think it's weird at all, you know? With you being Dana's Mom... It's like you said right?...and like Reg said too... We're all adults here, and if you like what you've heard so far, I don't think you'll mind me telling you that I have Dana-girl here shoot her little cummy-lode onto my pussy when I'm full of that big cock, and then once we're finished, I have her clean both of us up... Isn't that also very naughty of me?" Veronica explained, spilling her guts with my Mom's approval.

She was taking fast and sounding excited while asking in cutsie-voice if my Mom thought she was being a bad girl again, telling of how she has me clean both her and little-Reg of my own cum, and holding nothing back, smiling and biting her lip, she went on, telling my Mom of this rituals, and how along with everything else, this too had evolved to becoming a 'regular' thing with us.

A thing where I wasn't asked or told anymore... No, my cleaning and consuming my own cum, as recent as I can remember... It wasn't asked of me, but rather it was implied... It became a part of us, becoming a part of what we, or really...what I do...

With my head down in Veronica's lap, I tried to stay hidden like an Ostrich in the sand as she continued to tell her all, but how could I hide? -and for that matter, where?

Just like how there was no escaping the fact that I was dressed in my maids outfit and in full make-up, I was once again burning inside, hearing her telling my Mom this time about how I lick up my own cum from not only her pussy, but also from little-Reg... I was still surprised she hadn't gone so far as to mention the big one...

The 'big-tuna' as they say... You know? With me sucking off the real Reg... Yet so far, and for whatever reason, Veronica, she was still to say anything to my Mom as she let our story come out, unfolding sort naturally as things happened.

Yet again, with my Mom, being a rather intelligent woman, if not shockingly deviant with a streak of darkness in her that went far beyond anything I could have imagined... She was more than able to put the next and last part of this together all by herself...

"Yes, Veronica, it is very, very naughty of you both, but don't worry... I find it very exciting as well, and you see? My suspicions about you weren't all that far off now were they my sweet Dana-girl?" Mom asked then as she regained my full attention by lovingly, but rather insistingly slipping her fingers under my chin, causing me to tilt my head up.

Having me like this with her eyes locked on mine, I was still on my knees as she asked me flat out, or told me really, figuring it out on her own, letting me know by asking, asking if I'd ever taken this further, moving closer to the real truth... Had I ever been with Reg, and had I ever sucked a real cock?

We were all quiet for a moment once she'd asked, saying it to me, asking if I'd ever sucked Reg's cock for him when I was with the two of them, and yet oddly this time Veronica, she was nowhere to be found, staying quiet for once, wanting me to come out and say it myself, wanting me to tell my Mom that I have sucked cock, Reg's big cock and that I am... I'm what the two of them call me... I am a cocksucker...

But alas, as always there was no way for me to form the words, and of course, being my Mom and knowing every tell, trick and trait I've ever possessed... She had me figured out in a second... My silence and looking away, breaking her gaze... To her these were my words, she needed nothing more, I'd told her all she needed to know without saying a thing...

"Oh so you have?" Mom asked without it being said... "My-my again Dana-girl... You're much further along than I would have imagined but, well, what can I say? Congratulations maybe?" Mom said to me, formulating her own answer from my non-verbal give away, and knowing now... Knowing it was out there, and as fleeting and futile as it may have been, in my dying moment, I still felt the need to defend myself...

"It...It's only been twice" I answered loudly, or louder than I thought... "And, well, well yeah, I did like it, but that doesn't mean I'm... Well, you know I'm not, or... Oh God, how can I say this and have you believe me? I mean, I'll admit, I know I'm not 'gay' like full on gay, but please, do we have to do this? I mean is it really that important?" I asked in my weakest defence after admitting to my Mom that yes, I have sucked Reg's cock... But it was only twice that I had sucked him to completion with him reaching orgasm, cumming in my mouth.

However... I did leave out parts where I've 'fluffed' him under the guise of getting him wet and ready, or when I've held him in my hand and even kissed his balls, showing my subservience to them both as he entered Veronica's wet, waiting pussy.

But of course, I knew it was useless, I mean look how I was dressed? -and telling my Mom that I've not only sucked a real cock, but yes, I also enjoyed doing it?

Honestly? How on earth could I come out of this NOT looking like I was completely, utterly and totally gay?

"Oh sweetie, it's okay... It's nothing to get up-set about, I'm just surprised that's all... I mean, not with you, but more so with Reg... I'm surprised he would 'go there' and let you, ah, pleasure him" Mom replied trying to let me know that she found no shame in my sucking Reg's cock, while at the same time coming across like Reg was 'letting me' do it, and to her, that was the bigger surprise.

Looking to her full of shame and with fresh tears cresting my made-up eyes, I felt Veronica there as well, comforting me, patting my hair and listening as Mom went on telling us both that this, all of this, it was more than okay with her, even going so far as to ask or even suggest that I might want to take this further, much, much further...

"This is what I mean" She began... "I figured that you might be this way Dana...and like Veronica has said, I also know you're not gay, but please and let's be honest here sweetie, I mean, look at you, and now you're telling me you've sucked a dick, a 'real' man's cock? You can't deny that if you're not gay? Well, then, you're certainly not straight either now are you?" Mom asked after spelling out what was quite evident...I was one nor the other, I was neither gay or straight...

"No baby, I'd say you're bi-sexual, and again, there is nothing wrong with this... It's perfectly fine, and it's even normal for a guy like you to want a life like this... Wanting to be prettied up and pretend your a girl... But sweetie, don't you think maybe you should also try it at least once or twice to be sure?" She went on, defining for us just who I am, someone caught in the middle, where according to her I'm bi-sexual, rather than being full-on gay...

"T-try what Mom?" I asked afraid but wanting to know all the same, wondering just which 'it' she may be referring to...

Looking to me with a bit of a disappointed frown, I felt it too, hiding like this as she put her hand on me... "You know what I mean... I'm talking about gay sex sweetie... Don't you think you owe yourself that much to maybe try it at least once, or even a few times? Just to find out? Then at least you'll know one way or the other won't you? You'll know which one you prefer, sex with a woman, or sex with a man"

I swear, at that moment, if I'd had a mouth full of tea, my Mom's face would have been very wet after I'd sprayed it all over her, hearing her and what she was suggesting, that to find out one way or another which I prefer, saying that I owe it to myself to at least try full-on gay sex... With a man! I could hardly believe her...

"You... You want me to do what? Have sex with like a guy? Just like me -and like him? Oh gosh Mom? Where do you come up with this stuff?"... Asked, still trying to play up the shocked angle for as long as I could, wanting to retain any dignity I might have left.

"I think that's a great idea, and don't look so shocked there Dana-girl" Veronica replied, seemingly back to her normal self once again, speaking up and speaking for me as per her usual... But also, pulling me up on my 'overly-surprised' routine...

"You know we've role played enough, and your Mom is right... Look at how you're dressed, and this persona you're taking on... I mean come on baby, you can't deny it, we've already said it, and even Reg said you should save yourself for 'someone special' as he put it" She added, outing me even further in front of my Mom.

Left rather speechless with my heart in my throat while kneeling beside Veronica, her caring arm around me... I looked up to my Mom and seeing her there as well, no less than a foot away smiling, she held little-Reg out towards me, directing me, letting me know what she wanted by telling me what I was going to do...

"Go ahead Dana-girl... You're going to kiss him for me, right here, right on his tip" Mom smiled, leaving me froze, shocked and again not realizing that this was going to turn into a 'sexual-thing' with her now offering and wanting me to reach out with my lips and kiss the long latex cock.

My Mom was getting into it, wanting to see me in action, see me 'being gay' as it were, or close enough until she could have her way and make it happen for real...

Sighing and feeling I had no other recourse, I felt a wave of humiliated heat drape over me, leaving me flush and hot as I sat up some, lifting my chin I closed my eyes while pursing my lips as I readied myself, moaning "Ummff" out loud as I did it, kissing the shaft of our big, thick dildo, my lips making contact as Mom held it there in front of me, the feeling and sense made it all brand new again, like it was the first time...

I felt hot and fevered, my head full of twisted thoughts and emotions as my Mom smiled down, delighted in my agony and upping my level of shame to it's highest...

"Mmm... Oh there... There you see? That wasn't so bad" She commented, her voice sounding soft and inviting but her intent, it was still the same...

"I know what you like baby, now come, do it again for me, but this time you know what I want don't you? Can you tell me Dana-girl? Can you tell me what I want?" Mom asked after seeing me kiss the big domed head for her, and yes, yes I did know what she wanted this time...

Closing my eyes once again, I let my actions become my words, letting myself fall a little further, giving in and not only kissing the tip for my Mom, but I gave her what she wanted and opened my mouth, blushing like mad both inside and out, but still, I did it...

Opening my lips and taking most of the round, pinky-coloured cock head in, I let my tongue flick out and up through it's pretend valley, it's piss slit and doing so with a deeper, lustier sincerity, acting up for her even, wanting to give her more of a show...

"Ohhh Yes Dana-girl, do it baby, show your Mom how much you like it... Suck the big cock for her, she wants to see yo do it, don't you Ma'am?" Veronica added in this time, pushing me along but then noticing for the second time now she had called my Mom 'Ma'am'... It was sexy and fun I'll admit, but where it came from, and what it could mean? That I wasn't entirely sure of, not just yet...

Hearing her, sounding so submissive to my Mom, once again I felt it was all a part of this other secret I believed they were keeping form me... Yet as you can well imagine for the time being, I was rather preoccupied and couldn't pay too much attention to this subtle but still rather obvious thing happening between the pair, my Mom and wife...

Instead, I was busy.. I had my mouth full with something else...

"Unnng... Mmmmfff" I gurgled, doing as they both asked and not believing it, but sure enough, there I was in my full maid's uniform, on my knees smearing my spit and lipstick all up and down the shaft of little-Reg as my Mom held him out for me, wanting to see me, wanting to watch and see the spectacle of her 'half-gay' son sucking cock...

"Ooooh... You do look nice doing that Dana-girl... I think we may have found your true calling, serving men and their cocks, that's why I think you should at least try, maybe your pretty little wife can help you set up an on-line dating account, just to see what or who might be out there" Mom continued, taking this gay thing farther, suggesting now that I hook up with someone on like Grinder or some gay-dating app.

Leaning back and taking my mouth away from the wet looking dildo, I looked to Mom confused and scared because I didn't want what she was suggesting, I didn't want to meet a man or serve men, or their cocks.

Horrified I turned to Veronica for help but of course, by now I knew she would be in complete agreement with my Mom as she perked up, excitedly chirping back...

"Ohhh! That sounds like fun! We can post your pictures Dana, and looking like this? So pretty and sexy in your maid's outfit? Oh I don't think you'll have ANY trouble finding someone, not at all" Veronica went on agreeing as I expected, adding in her own ideas of what we can do to, umm, dare I say it... What we can do to find me a man...

But still, hearing her latching onto this idea of my Mom's it hurt me in a way, and if anything I felt like I was being ganged up on, which is exactly what they were doing, pushing me and telling me that I needed this... Telling me repeatedly that I 'need' to give myself away to some man I've only just met, give myself away and have sex with him...

"B-But I... I love you Vee and, and I love wo-women... I love being with girls, I love you and your body" I whimpered, sounding pathetic while trying to let them both know that I didn't want a man, I wasn't gay and I wanted a woman... I wanted Veronica...

However, Mom having other ideas, she was the one to turn things up again, determined to out me as she had me standing next, moving me and positioning me wanting to do more things with me... More things a Mother shouldn't be doing with her son...

"As you say Dana-girl, but from the look of you and from what I've seen and heard already, you also love cock... That you cannot deny, now come, stand up for me, come now, be a good girl, let's get you out of that skirt... I want to show you something, we're going make a comparison" Mom directed then taking me by the arm and helping up, up to where I was stranding and still a little shocked with what she was saying...

"Once you see Dana-girl, then you'll know sweetie... Then you'll see why you need this, but mostly, we need you to agree and say it for yourself... We need you to admit what it is that you want, now come, come on, up you get" Mom went on, taking this controlling hand of hers much father than I'd expected, it was like she'd snapped or something.

It seemed like in an instant she had changed yet again, becoming quite demanding and sounding more authoritative as she had me up on my feet where she had me turned then, setting little-Reg down as she went for the side catch of my skirt...

"M-Mom? Wh-what are you doing?" I gasped as she had the catch open and the little zipper down, letting the short black skirt drop where I stood, revealing me to her in my stockings, suspenders and panties, left scrambling and uselessly trying to cover myself...

"Oh please, Dana, you can't hide from me, well not any longer... Now be a good girly-boy, or do you prefer to be called a sissy?" Mom asked teasing as she had me turned again this time faced sort away from her to my side, looking towards Veronica who remained seated as my Mom she stood then too, joining me as she rose up from her seat behind me, her arm slipping around my waist...

"Ha-ha! Oh I really like that! Yes you area a big sissy aren't you Dana-girl? Now be good for your Mommy sissy! Do as she says" Veronica added then, teasing me further and also turning up her own level of humiliation, but deep down, I knew she was only acting, playing her part to mine.