Dana-girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as well, it was easy to see that she was playing her own submissive role to that of my Mother, who by now was in complete control of this most bizarre situation, with her thumbs hooked into the waistband of my sheer panties, pulling them out and down...

"Uhh! Oh Mom, please" I said in pleading but gave her no real fight, feeling her pull and lower the panties she had given me to wear but not very far, she kept them on me lowering the small pair of sheer underwear to the tops of my knees, giving her enough room to slip her foot between mine and nudging my legs into a wider stance. Spreading and exposing myself, I was bottomless with my stiff, hairless little dick and balls showing out front and my smooth, bare ass out back... All of me was out there on display...

"Hush now Dana-girl be good lets see now... Wait and we'll see, we'll show you the difference, hang on now, here we are" Mom said then as I felt her lean away from me, leaning back to pick up little-Reg as she'd left him on the sofa while standing with me.

Picking up the big rubbery cock, she surprised me as I could feel the cool touch of the latex flesh touching and coming along my inner thigh, where my Mom she continued then, moving the big dildo under me... Up and under my rock hard 5-inch dick and tight feeling, shrivelled up little ball sack.

Pressed there between my legs she was almost lifting me up, she had the big cock there between my parted thighs, the two of us matched together with my little dick looking so much smaller sitting on top, dwarfed by little-Reg in this comparison that my Mom was so determined to make and show me...

"Uhhh... Ohh... Ahhh M-Mom" I muttered feeling her hand coming around me, her fingers open wide enough to encircle us both, mashing the two of us together where I could feel the firmness and it's girth through my own overly rigid little boner...

Beginning then, she moved her hand up and down, wanking us both, rubbing me up and down along the top of little-Reg while pressing the two of us together, it felt amazing leaving me to sigh, collapsing some, I felt my knees go weak as I sank back with my Mom there to catch me, support me as she continued, crossing this incestuous line, wanking and jerking me off while holding and comparing me to little-Reg...

"Shhh... Hush now Dana, see now? Can you see sweetie? Can see how you don't have a 'cock'? A real man's cock? See how much bigger your friend little-Reg is compared to your little guy? Your tiny little pee-pee?" She went on teasing me without relent now as she stroked the two of us together, wanting to drive home her point, wanting to humiliate me and show me that I am inferior and indeed not a 'real' man...

"Uhh...Ohh... Oh Mom" I gasped again as she continued, keeping me impossibly close to her from behind while holding my rigid little dick down on top of the much bigger and thicker imitation cock.

The feeling and sensations of what she was doing to me, this and along with her actions, they were all threatening me, pushing me closer, making want it more and driving me closer, closer to reaching my orgasm, closer to cumming...

"Oh God Mom, please... You'll make me... Uhhh I don't know... I don't think I can hang on" I cried out as she remained hunched over me as we stood there with Veronica looking on in amazement and beaming the biggest smile ever as she watched her Mother-in-law take over, watched her wanking me along with little-Reg, watching and listening to her, hearing her talk to me, telling me how much I'll love it, and how much I need a man and how much I need cock...

"Oh yes sweetie... It's okay, we want you cum for us, don't we Veronica dear? Show us baby, cum on the big man's cock, feel him, want him... You want a real man with big cock don't you sweetie... Oh yes... I know... We all know...That's it Dana-girl, cum sissy-girl, cum on his cock" Mom went on, pushing, teasing, being dirty as all fuck while edging and taking me closer.

She was going at me harder than I'd ever imagined, calling me names and making such assertions, saying they all know, and they all want it for me, they want me to be with a man, they want me to have gay sex.

It was becoming too much and not that I had any of this in mind, EVER! But still, there I was on the edge, about to cum with my Mom wanking me, holding the bigger, manlier cock under me, showing me the difference and -Oh God, it was all I could take...

"Uhh! Uhh! Ohhh... Oh Mom! Oh no, no please... I can't hold on... Oh I'm c-cumming" I cried out losing control and feeling myself going into spasm, stood there with my Mom behind me supporting me and holding me up as my knees buckled and gave way, falling into her as my little dick erupted shooting his meagre, cloudy white cum load out and across the top side of the much bigger, thicker and certainly longer little-Reg...

"Uhhhh... Ohhh!" I sobbed, my cum being pumped out of me with each hard contraction, coating and covering not only my Mom's hand but also the entire surface of the latex cock, making a mess and running away in thin rivulets as Mom, thinking quick she moved some, taking little-Reg and her hand away, but then like in a flash her hand was there, dripping in front of me as I gasped, breathless and suddenly feeling very over come and very unsure...

"Come now Dana-girl... This is no time to start feeling all insincere and reluctant, lick it baby, lick my hand, taste your cum for me, I need to see you do it... It's part of you now... Come on sweetie, do it, be a good girl for your Mother"

Looking to my Mom's hand and then across to where Veronica was sitting, and seeing her smiling, revelling in my burning shame, I felt like crying again with the want and will leaving me, evaporating the second my cum had vacated my tiny balls.

Mom was right, where two seconds ago, I would have wanted nothing more but now, with my cum gone, so too was my will...

But then of course, stepping in and helping her, and certainly not helping me was Veronica, piping up and pushing me along with my Mom, telling her how we've also been here before, and how eventually I do get over myself where in the end I cede to her wished, licking up my own cum even admitting how much I like it's taste...along with everything it represents...

"Go on baby, show your Mom how good you can be, you know you like it, don't be shy" Veronica directed as I did give in then, letting my tongue come out to meet my Mom's wet, cum dappled fingers, touching and letting me taste myself as I sighed then, letting out a softer sounding "Unngg" while giving in completely, opening my lips further, tasting my cum and taking her two manicured digits in, sucking gently as she sighed in unison with me, feeling her shudder behind me, I knew she found this hot and I also knew that she was probably way passed simply being turned on by this point as well...

"Oooohh yess baby, that's it... Mmm... It's sooo nice to see you give in and let your want take over... But you know sweetie, if we were to put you on female hormones, in a few weeks you wouldn't have this problem" Mom said then, cooing at first watching me give in and suck my cum from her painted fingernails, but then from like out of no-where she added in about taking hormones? Where did that come from? And what wouldn't I have a problem with anymore?

Not sure what she had meant, but still with her cummy fingers in my mouth I wasn't in any position to question or rebut what she was saying... However Veronica, looking like she might know something about what Mom was talking about, she asked, or questioned if my taking some sort of hormone might benefit me this way...

"Really? Do you think that would help? I've wondered about putting him on estrogen, or even using the cream on his chest, just to make his little nipples feel more sensitive, as I've read... But do think that will help with this too?" Veronica asked as my Mom believing I'd had enough of my own cum for now, she moved herself and her fingers away from me, stepping back I felt suddenly very alone, and with my panties somewhere down around my knees, I was also feeling rather exposed...

"Oh yes dear, taking a proper dose of a hormone each day, added with a testosterone blocker will not only help in his looking more feminine, but he'll act and feel more like a girl as well and his reluctance will drop considerably... However it does take time... But first, Dana-girl, here, take this and go clean up will you? But when you do come back, bring your friend here with you"

Handing me the big, cum stained dildo after righting myself, getting my panties back into place and stepping into my skirt, I cringed feeling bad again as I followed her instructions, and honestly, I couldn't wait to get out of there, what with all of their talk about 'hormones' and what ever the hell it was going to mean to me and my future.

That much... At the moment, I wasn't too sure I wanted to know...

With the big latex cock in my hand, and turning to leave, I found myself feeling like I was taking up my role of being their maid again at the end of this strange, other-worldly experience we'd all just had... Where in essence or at it's core, my Mom... She had just given me a hand job, comparing and confirming just how much smaller and less of a man I really am while holding me up against a real cock, wanking me and having me cum, doing so, right there in our living room, there in front of Veronica, my darling, smiling wife...

Continued...