Dana's Ballad

Story Info
Dana Lane comes of age.
873 words
3.86
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurried to the stage. The rules were that I was not to have any boyfriends (lovers okay.. no committed relationships) six months prior to the auction. We lived in a remote town filled with very wealthy people and I was brought up to accept this... well.. I shall call it what it is... a fuck auction - yes.. I accepted it as did all the women folk in the town as just part of living and growing up in Roxbury. We enjoyed for 80 years, this secret privilege of abundantly available sex for both men and women.. but women were brought up to please men.. mostly we had to be seduced before we gave permission for any domination to occur.. but the fuck auctions held once every year... were the exception.

I was wearing a light flowing goldish gown which looked a little bit like an ancient Greek Goddess dress.. with flowing gold like soft cloth that hung over my shoulders and wrapped neatly around my breasts and then my buttocks down to my upper thighs. I showed a bit of my well toned legs (well toned by years of yoga, running and tennis competitions) capped off by a beautiful but comfortable pair of semi heeled gold slippers.

I caught the usual catcalls and whistles and smiled and stuck out my tongue at the younger men who were not allowed to bid on me.

"Dana Crowley... from the Crowley Family..." announced Max Steiner, the MC for the event. "23 years old, fresh from Brown University, third auction in a row. Last year, Baxter Douglas won her... Baxter are you in the room?"

I smiled at Baxter as he stood up to huge accolades and he blew me a kiss. I laughed when he feigned exhaustion and sat abruptly on his chair. Baxter was a beautiful 35 year old wealthy real estate magnate.. and I had no reservations about letting him fuck me the first night he won me. He pumped me superiorly bending me over the ledge of the 67th top floor suite we had and had fucked me like a queen.

The bidding began without any decorum.. and Stephen Wagner started at $20,000 to some applause.

It was then that I spied him.. Joe Bascoglia - the outcast. My heart sank when he laughed out loud at the table he sat at by himself. He had 7 empty chairs around him.. all purchased by him, yet unfilled. He had laughed in the direction of Stephen as he put his number up on the stick. Nobody else laughed with him. He was a bald, unkempt man. I had smelled him one time at the gymn - he stunk, although I could smell, sense and react in fear to his tremendous sweaty testosterone. His number was $50,000 - the highest ever in recorded history for a fuck auction.

I bit my lip on the stage and waited for someone else to bid.. I even looked with dread and terror at my father who shook his head.

Stephen came back at at $55,000 and I heaved some relief internally.. without showing it. We were trained to never show disappointment at the men who won us.

Joe took one look at me.. grinned.. and laughed at Stephen. "Stephen.. you fucking weakling.. with no balls.. " Then he wrote furiously on his stick.. and flashed $169,069. The crowd went silent. I was crushed and looked around desperately.. nobody offered to top it. I glared at my pop. He shook his head.

Max.. gave it 5 seconds more than he needed before announcing the dreaded result.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We have a record number.. ever...$169,069 from winner Joe Bascoglia for the hand of Dana Crowley!"

A few people clapped.. it was pathetic. I was crushed. Joe stood up and blew a kiss to me. "You know my room number darling.. yes.. it is 69" then proceeded to laugh.. grabbing a cigar to smoke despite the rules to the opposite. Nobody dared to challenge him.

Max came up to gather me. "Okay Dana.. Room 69.. the law is that you have to report to him within 15 minutes.. so no lollygagging.. hop to it!"

I glared at him, but nodded in acquiescence.

I saw Joe heading to his room with a bottle of scotch taken from the table.. smoking and puffing his vile cigar.

I walked briskly to my pop. "Dad.. anything at all.. that we can do?"

He shook his head. "Them are the rules honey... see you after he is done with you."

I saw the retreating figure of the most vile man I have ever known.. he looked hugely overweight.. and unsightly.

But I gathered my wits, took a deep breath and walked slowly but deliberately towards the rear and then took the elevator to face my fuck destiny.

As I walked in the brisk night air, I felt a little better. "Hey.. I was used to being fucked.. all the guys are experienced in town.. Joe needs to be as well.. in how to treat me.. seduce me... "

I half believed it. I got to the room and saw the number 69 in gold on his solid oak door.. and rang the bell.