Partnership

Story Info
Heather, Jane, and Anthony.
26k words
4.21
5.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Partnership

Harmony is introduced in the story-Harmony: Blessed But Not Perfect

Shanice is introduced in the story -- Shanice and the Questionnaire

Note-these are all stand alone stories. It isn't necessary to read any of these stories to understand this story.

***Current Year***

Heather and Jane were sitting across from one another at the dinning room table. The table was fully decorated with their best table settings. This included Heather's Grandparents China and Jane's Mother's place settings. On Heather's plate was a pink folded cloth napkin. On Jane's plate was green folded cloth napkin. On Jane's side of the table, there was an elegant silver heart shaped crystal bowl candle holder with a green acrylic pendant and a green tealight candle. On Heather's side was the same candle with a pink acrylic pendant and a pink tealight candle. In the center of the table was an elegant silver colored three arm three crystal bowl candelabra with sparkly pendants. In the center bowl was a purple tealight candle, on the left side was a pink tealight candle, and on the right was a green tealight candle. Next to this candelabra was a simple vase with three roses: one was Yellow, the second was Lavender, and the third was Peach. On Heather's plate was a pink rose and on Jane's plate was an orange rose. The candles were not lite yet.

In the corner of the dinning room on a small table was an ocean scented candle. On this table were blue tooth speakers. The soft songs playing were all related to memories Anthony found important. In a vase on the center of the table were two roses with a boutique of flowers surrounding them. On the table in their best dishes was a well prepared Italian meal. The only thing left was the main course.

Heather winked at Jane.

Heather was: 35 years old, five foot eight, with red collar length hair, she had a diamond shaped face, dark red eye browns, a medium length nose with a slight hook at the end, sitting on her nose was her best pair of glasses, behind them were her light brown eyes, on her cheeks were very faint freckles, she had skinny cupid lips, and a pointed chin. She had a bottom hourglass shape; meaning her breasts were smaller than her hips. Her hips were not large, it was just her B cup breasts were smaller than her hips. She was in great shape because she ate healthy and a high metabolism. Heather looked elegant and desirable in her green embellished velvet dress. The rhinestone embellishment was on the left side of her skinny waist. The dress flared out giving it a feminine feel. She covered her pale legs with fishnet heart patterned stockings. Her dress hid the suspenders and a garter belt attached to these patterned stockings. On her feet she was wearing four inch healed dark green wedge sandals with flower detail with open toes and an adjustable buckle strap closure. She was wearing an angel wing love heart necklace Jane gave her the year before. Above this necklace she was wearing a simple red and gold heart necklace with a plain red choker Anthony had given her two years prior. On her wrist were two bracelets. One was a simple silver bracelet with a cupid engraving Jane gave her eight years prior. Anthony gave her the second bracelet four years prior. It was a heart charm bracelet with a pink Toumaline stone on the charm with her name engraved under the stone.

Jane winked back.

Jane was 40 years old, five foot four, had long blond hair, an inverted triangle shaped face, a high forehead, light skinny eye brows, a longer nose with a round end, beautiful green eyes, soft luscious lips, a defined jawline, and a curved chin. She had an A-frame shape. Her A-cup breasts were just large enough to be measured. Her small areolas were perfectly round and her nipples became perky quickly. Her backside was delightfully noticeable. It matched her wide hips and strong shorter legs. She was in excellent shape because she believed in eating right and exercising. Jane was having fun with her outfit but made sure she was sophisticated looking. She was wearing a white pleated winged collared tuxedo shirt, matching white colored high waisted dress pants, a red vintage steampunk Waistcoat vest, and a red and white valentine lip printed men's bow tie. On her feet were a pair of one inch healed dark red regal patterned booties with a buckle. In her ears were a set of onyx colored heart shaped earrings and underneath her shirt was the matching pendant on a short necklace. Anthony had given her this set two years prior. On her wrist were two bracelets. One of them was a simple silver bracelet with an arrow in a heart engraving Heather gave her eight years prior. Anthony gave her the second bracelet four years prior. It was a heart charm with a green sapphire stone on the charm with her name engraved under the stone.

Jane stood up and stepped over to the center candelabra and switched the purple candle and the pink candle. None of them would object with the pink candle being in the middle because this was the truth of the matter. This didn't mean the three of them didn't love one another.

Jane looked toward the kitchen. Anthony was preparing the Mostaccioli. As always the food smelled great. She felt he looked handsome tonight. He was thirty-eight, in shape (he worked out and ate right), his dark black hair was now starting to gray around his ears, he was wearing his new pair of glasses, she imagined his brown eyes were focused, he was clean shaven, he was wearing a red button shirt, he added a heart printed bow tie, matching suspenders, and matched the shirt with black dress pants. She liked it when he dressed up. He was far from the best looking guy in the world but he was the only guy Jane would ever allow herself to love. She considered herself a lesbian with one exception. She appreciated how clean he had always been. He took two showers a day, used mans body wash every time, and always wore deodorant or cologne. Jane and Heather learned early to buy him what they liked. As long as they purchased him what they liked his scent would be appealing to them. She spotted the sparkling grape juice on the counter. None of them drank so this was the closet thing to wine they would ever get.

Jane looked at Heather. Heather smiled in return.

With her side of the table being decorated in her favorite color; Jane reasoned there was a meaning behind her orange flower. She glanced into the kitchen. Then back to Heather and asked in a whisper, "I'm assuming the colors of these roses mean something?"

Heather gently pushed up her glasses and answered, "The red ones mean love."

Jane gave her a look.

Heather crossed her legs and whispered very lady like, "The yellow one means friendship and joy. The Lavender one means wonder and enchantment. The peach one means sincerity and gratitude."

Jane asked, "Is that what he feels about both of us?"

Heather answered, "Of course."

Jane asked, "What about the single ones on our plates?"

"Pink means elegance and sweetness."

Jane winked. Heather winked back and nodded her head.

"What does orange mean?"

"Energy and desire."

Jane turned to the kitchen. She crunched her jaws together. She turned to Heather.

Jane asked, "How come he's more cheesy romantic than us?"

Heather answered with a question, "Would you want Anthony not to be?"

"Not really."

Heather then asked, "You know he was going to do this on Valentines Day."

"I wish he wouldn't do it on a holiday."

Heather answered, "I was surprised he didn't on Christmas."

"I'm glad he didn't do it then. Christmas is way to busy."

Heather whispered, "He'll be out soon."

They heard Anthony from in the kitchen, "Ladies. It's time for dinner."

Jane gave Heather a look. Heather smiled and gave Jane a nod. Jane took a deep breath and went back to her spot.

Anthony said as he entered the dinning room, "It's time to start our annual Valentines Day Dinner."

Heather and Jane could easily tell the man in their life was nervous.

***Twelve Years Ago: Jane and Heather***

Twelve years ago Jane and Heather moved into the house they were now living in. Heather was twenty-three at the time and Jane was thirty.

Heather considered herself Bisexual. Before meeting Jane; Heather was in five relationships she expected to be long term. Two were with women and three were with men. She was heartbroken when these relationships ended. She felt she gave herself away to soon with both of the women and one of the men; she was determined to never make that mistake again. She dated both men and women after these relationships but refused to participate in any sexual activity. Heather was overjoyed when Jane asked her out. She made Jane wait a year and a half before they made love. Jane was willing to wait because of the love she felt toward Heather.

Before Jane started dating Heather, Jane went through a few years of flings and short term dates. After feeling empty after a one night stand she decided she would never have a casual encounter again. She took a year and a few months off from dating. When she started to date again her goal was to find the woman she'd be with for the rest of her life. The reason for the years of wild behavior was witnessing her life long partner being hit by a drunk driver while biking.

Heather felt an attraction to Jane when she was a speaker at a victims of crimes event. When Jane was done with her speech Heather approached her. They talked for hours. Heather was overjoyed when Jane asked her out on a date.

Heather was honest with Jane on this first date. She would not make love to Jane until they were in a committed life long relationship. Heather considered a life long commitment purchasing a house together. Homosexuals were not allowed to get married yet. Heather revealed she was bisexual and at some point might fall for a guy. She promised she would never seek out the attention of a man and wouldn't need the attention of a woman because she was with her. She insisted she wouldn't ever need more than one man or woman in her life. If a man showed her interest he would have to date both and love both. She wouldn't put up with a guy seeking a sexual milestone. Heather promised she'd seek Jane's permission before allowing a guy into their relationship and she promised she'd never leave Jane.

Before agreeing to the second condition Jane reminded Heather she considered herself an exclusive lesbian and would never have sex with a guy. Heather promised they wouldn't date a guy who wouldn't agree to this condition. Jane agreed because she never fathomed a guy would ever agree to these conditions.

Numerous guys asked out Heather before Anthony. She discounted a few of these guys because she didn't like them. Heather politely rejected others because Jane would have disliked the guy. She refused if she believed the guy would have viewed their relationship as a sexual conquest. There were two guys she believed were a possibility. She took the chance and explained the situation to both. She became angry at one when he immediately suggested the three of them should get it on that night. Heather never presented him to Jane. The second guy agreed to Heather's terms. On their first date, when Jane showed up, his attitude changed. It was no longer about a loving relationship it was all about a sexual conquest. On Heather's lead they left him sitting at the restaurant.

This was what Jane expected. The only reason Jane went on this date was to prove to Heather she'd never find a guy who would be willing to accept her conditions. This led to an argument. The next day they had a long talk. This argument would have been the start of the end if: they hadn't loved one another, hadn't committed to living together for the rest of their lives (they both considered building a house together that commitment), and if their communication was poor. After forgiving one another and having this long conversation they were truly committed to one another until one passed away.

Heather never wanted to loose Jane. She settled on the idea she might never be with a guy again. She reviewed every single one of her behaviors around men and other lesbians. She made sure she wasn't accidentally giving off any signals. In general she just became wiser in her approach and would be even more selective. She wanted to believe there was a good guy out there who would understand what they were looking for.

Jane never wanted to loose Heather. Jane prepared herself for the possibility of Heather bringing a guy into their relationship. Jane made a conscious choice not to sabotage the possibility of a guy becoming part of their relationship. She would accept him as a friend. She reasoned she had many guy friends, she had more guy friends than woman friends, but he had to truly love Heather. Jane would never put with a jerk.

Heather promised she wouldn't pick a jerk and would never leave her for a man or a woman. Heather wasn't able to picture herself with a different woman. She'd have been devastated if their relationship ended. Jane would have been devastated as well.

***Heather's Parents***

Heather didn't tell her parents she was moving into a house with Jane until a week prior. As classic liberals, who felt they were open minded to anything, they were surprised their bisexual daughter would keep a relationship a secret. Her Parents reasoned Heather keep this relationship a secret because Heather's lover was treating their daughter terribly and was after the families money. They witnessed this with one of the guys and with one of the women she had dated. The hurt increased when Heather's mother found out Heather had a relationship with Jane's parents for over a year. Heather's parents were appalled when Heather revealed who Jane's parents were.

Heather's parents considered Jane's families wealth to be "new money." Jane's father started a heating and cooling repair business. By the time he was in his mid forties this business had over a hundred locations through out the Midwest. He, with Jane's mother's help, became one of the largest land owners in their state. A few years before Heather and Jane met, Jane's mother ran for Governor as a Republican Candidate. She came close to being one of the first Republicans to win an election in their Midwestern State.

The Republican party wanted Jane's Mother to run for Congress. Jane's mother refused because she hated the corruption of both the Republican and Democrat parties. Jane's mother strongly believed both parties cheated in the election to make sure she didn't win as Governor.

Jane's Mother was led to believe she was a homophobic monster who was trying to destroy the state they lived in. Heather's parents as good classic liberals always voted for the Democrat party. They felt they were doing their part by supporting the Democrat party and giving money to causes. They believed the Democrat party was: of Kennedy, the party of the little guy, the party who supported America, and the disenfranchised. They hated to admit to themselves they struggled with the idea their daughter was dating a woman who had Republican parents. Jane's mother was proclaiming the election was rigged in the states major cities. They were offended this woman was saying the Democrat party would cheat in an election but they certainty believed her when she said the Republicans would cheat.

A conflicting thought to Heather's Mother was how this woman had a relationship with Jane and her own daughter. Because they loved Heather they agreed to meet Jane's parents. After meeting Jane's parents they felt their own connections within the Democrat party had lied to them. Jane's Parents clearly had different upbringings and had lived in completely different area's of the State. To the surprise of Heather's parents Jane's parents were both articulate and reasonable. This was honestly a surprise to both of Heather's parents. Jane's parents were clearly not homophobic, they were not dangerous, and were very successful. With Heather's Parents being classic liberals they found many things they could agree upon, of course there were things they disagreed, but there wasn't any reason for them to be uncivil with one another.

It was clear to Heather's Mother that Jane and Heather were dedicated to one another and were building a home. Heather's Mother wanted to be a part of this. Just as Jane's Mother wanted to be part of it.

Jane's Mother sent information about the election to Heather's father. Heather's Father researched what he believed to be false information. To his surprise he ended up believing Jane's Mother. Heather's Father showed this proof to Heather's Mother. She was crushed. Heather's parents changed their minds and believed both parties had cheated. This led to Heather's parents looking into what really the Democrat party was in too. Heather's parents for the first time in their lives pulled their funding from the Democrat party. It was obvious to them the Democrat party was no longer the party of Kennedy and the little guy. It was something very sinister. Both sets of parents, who disagreed on many things, both agreed there needed to be more than two parties.

Heather and Jane were surprised when they found out their Mother's went shopping together while their Dad's went golfing. Both Mothers hoped their daughters would be allowed to get married some day.

***Anthony's Four Lovers***

Anna and Anthony had known one another since primary school. In high school they were in the same group of friends. They were only casual friends until a couple days before prom. Being an out lesbian at the time would have been met with ridicule. There was no way Anna and her Girlfriend would go to the prom together. Anna needed a guy to act as cover so she could go to prom with her girlfriend. She was struggling to find one. Her girlfriend was attending prom with their one closeted gay friend of theirs (no one outside of themselves knew they were in the closet). A couple days before prom Anna overheard girls discussing how Anthony was being raised by lesbian parents. Anna was surprised to hear this. Anthony and his two Mom's tried as best as they could to keep Anthony from receiving backlash for his Mom living with a life partner. Through a friend of Anthony's, Anna confirmed the rumor. This was the only friend Anthony ever invited to his house. Anna came out to Anthony and explained the situation. Anthony agreed to go because he had compassion for Anna and because he wanted to attend prom. He was to shy to ask any girl out. Many years later, before it was ever legal, Anthony was Anna's best man at Stephanie and Anna's wedding.

Anna and Stephanie hoped Anthony would find a woman to marry. They felt it was a tragedy he wasn't in a relationship. He was self assured in every aspect of his life except when it came to asking a woman out. He never asked out the four women he had sex with.

The first woman was named Jenny. Stephanie and Anna were tired of Anthony being picked on for being a virgin. On his nineteenth party they held a birthday party for him at their apartment. Their goal was getting him laid so he'd stop being teased for being a virgin. Stephanie's friend Jenny was willing to pop Anthony's cherry. This ended up to be a nine month "friendship" were Jenny was using Anthony for sex. Stephanie and Anna confronted Jenny about the situation. Jenny raved about how good he was at giving head and how he'd agree to just about anything. He was so good at foreplay she didn't care he had a small cock. Jenny became angry when Stephanie and Anna suggested she should stop using him. Jenny felt they should mind their own business. If Jenny wanted to have more than one friend she should be able too. Anna and Stephanie convinced Anthony to never see this woman again and get tested for a sexually transmitted diseases. He listened on both accounts; Anna and Stephanie were especially relieved to find out he was free of any diseases. Anna and Stephanie realized they had good intentions but went about it the wrong way.

123456...8