Dana's Day 01

Story Info
Dana's Day begins on the first Saturday of the month.
2.7k words
3.22
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana's Day 01

Hi, my given name is Danny, but I prefer to be thought of as Dana when I'm dressed. I like to dress quite often and I have found several different comfort zones, most of which are alone at home comfort zones. I'm not much of a frilly dress T-Girl, but I do have a few favorite looks. Very casual and comfortable, what I like to think of as seasonal and all buttoned up. And I really like the crisp look of all buttoned and zipped up.

Unfortunately, I mostly only get to expose my different levels of dress to my followers on Chang and the birds in the backyard. Most of my friends struggled with my life path and stopped associating with me last year. All but two friends. I somehow managed to hang onto two friends, Ben and Josh, through my transformation. It's not much, but they provide me with some social interaction at least once a month. And because it was the first Saturday in February when they agreed to continue to hang out with me occasionally, we settled on the first Saturday of every month for at least one and a half hours. It wasn't much, but I accepted it and we coined it as Dana's Day. Well, I call it Dana's Day and they nod their heads like they agree with me and I'm ignoring Ben who actually shakes his head from side to side.

But that's not the point. The point is that once a month the gathering is at my house and I get to dress anyway I want to and they let me refer to them as "my guys" several times during their visit. And you know what? It's so special that when "my guys" stop over and let me host them for the afternoon, they wait to wipe their cheeks from my greeting cheek kisses until I'm in the kitchen getting a beverage.

And to make the monthly Dana's Day more enjoyable for my guys, I always made sure to have plenty of beverages on hand, I fed them, I provided gaming and other TV entertainment, I folded their socks and t-shirts and even went as far as hanging those curly party streamers from the ceiling during every event. I mean, mostly because the streamers come as about a million to a package and had their own adhesive pads, but they did help to identify Dana's Day as a party.

And best of all, my guys allowed me to dress any way I wanted too with no restrictions or side eyes and I took full advantage of that. And for my comfort and their viewing pleasure, I usually chose a matching set of leisure shorts and a small top with a body suit of some sort underneath and the matching jacket. I had no issue exposing a little skin to my guys, but in a buttoned-up and tidy manner.

And secondly best of all, not only was I getting a small amount of social interaction, I was receiving much needed attention from the guys, my guys, LOL, my guys who may want to reconsider who their paying attention to, but they are my guys until they do. As long as my guys accept cheek kisses from my fem role playing Dana character with one leg bent up, they're getting them.

Anyways, Dana's Day in March went pretty well, although a little awkward because it was the first holiday. It was probably more like a first day on job more than anything. Your education and training had prepared you for the job, but that first day, right? But we made it through the evening and Josh only fagged on me once which wasn't bad from Josh's viewpoint. I mean, everyone knows that Josh does stuff on the arm of his couch and a pillow, so a little touching wasn't alarming.

Dana's Day in April was a lot better for all three of us. Things felt easier and the hour and a half actually seemed like a party. I probably didn't need to go all super casual by wearing an extra long CC jersey that was sold as female sleepwear, but I did and it was a hit with my guys. I mean, it's banned from further Dana's Day parties because it caused such a hands-on stir, but it was a big ice breaker going forward. Also, it highlighted the guys "gay tendencies" too much and I didn't want their brains to start turning and second guessing their commitments to attend and support Dana's Day on a monthly basis.

And forward we went and I went back to dressing somewhat trim and proper, but with a few twists.

For the May Dana's Day, I had a single purple streak tip added to my long natural hair, I painted my nails black, and bought a new purple and black work out suit that had a small tank top pullover and a small zipper jacket, which I elected to wear unzipped all evening. I felt that I achieved a middle ground appearance between casual and all buttoned up and thought my guys would appreciate it.

I had decided to return the flirting if they were thrilled my cute little outfit. Their previous touching hadn't exactly gone un-noticed by me or my senses. I knew who was lightly brushing against me just like they knew who they were brushing against, but my senses responded and it was rather nice. It was most certainly my first, but it felt nice.

Unfortunately, they had decided a few things for themselves too and the stars seemed to be in perfect alignment in their favor. Between my forward moves of touching their arms and chest a lot, they responded three-fold. I wouldn't exactly call it a free-for-all grope fest, but there didn't seem to be any chances of private moments that were missed. And in all fairness, there weren't any opportunities missed by any of us, but it was two to one, but the alignment of the stars still gave them the edge.

What I learned during the May Dana's Day was that Ben really liked an unzipped workout jacket and he absolutely liked the small tank top that covered my chest. LOL, he liked it off and requested such. I did do that for him, but I zipped my jacket all the way up.

Also, I think we had sex if two people can have sex in the laundry room while both were fully clothed.

For another also, Josh is just a true faggot for my feet and he was happy that I wore one black flip flop and one purple flip flop. I mean, nobody needs that long to pee. I may or may not have left the other mis matched flip flops in the bathroom for him. LOL, but I did put a roll of paper towels in plain sight.

Also, I suppose it fair to say that I instigated the second round of hugging sex with Ben in the laundry room while Josh was jacking off in the bathroom. It's extremely fair to say that I unzipped my jacket for Ben way to easily, but again, he knew who owned the nipples he latched his lips on. I hate to say it, but Ben got his sexual release and he didn't need to wait for Josh to vacate the bathroom and that's all I'm going to say about that. Also, to keep his shorts dry, there was a towel handy in the laundry room.

I think it's safe to say that all three of us realized individually that the May Dana's Day had gotten out of control and the purpose of the party needed to be reeled back in. I did my part for the June event. I had purchased a new leisure suit that covered me from chin to ankles and I planned on maintaining my best trim and proper look for the entire hour and a half and I did. There wasn't a wrinkle on me, I mean, mostly because Lycra blended cotton doesn't wrinkle much, but I stood straight and put little pad locks on my zippers. LOL, and I mean real pad locks because I also felt that the full suit would allow me wear skimpy undies, which was unusual for me. And when I say skimpy, I mean small and sheer and not something I should be wearing in front of my guys, even if they were buried deep under a medium gray matching suit.

Thankfully, they helped to keep things under control and the June Dana's Day party went back to me serving them, charging their phones and treating them like my masters. The flirty touches were still there, but neither of them followed me into the hallway, the kitchen or the laundry room. It was nice to have our special time back under control and the party went on.

But then, they changed the conversation. They turned off the flat screen, put their controllers down and asked to borrow my laptop. They asked me to sit between them on the couch and showed me their reservations for their annual 4th of July getaway weekend at the resort near the sand hills (LOL, resort, right). Their point was that the July Dana's Day was on the 3rd and they wouldn't be in Middleton and asked me to join them for the weekend at the 1-Star resort. They also thought that they could both feel me up if I sat between them on the couch. Also, is there such a thing as leg sandwiching or something? Was I supposed to flex back or just get smashed between them?

Anyways, spending a weekend in a cabin with my guys was way more than risky and I respectively declined and mentioned that the world wouldn't stop spinning if Dana's Day was held on the second Saturday of the month. Well, apparently July is a busy summer month and they couldn't promise anything. It was sad, but I still respectively declined. I love that I have my guys and I love that my guys give me the monthly attention that I need, but the three of us alone in a cabin wasn't going to work or happen. Needless to say, it had been their annual weekend away to the resort for several years and they got a good discount because the resort was family owned and we all knew the son, Brett, so I accepted that Dana's Day in July would be a bust.

Besides, not only couldn't I risk changing into pajamas with my guys in the room, I never paid much attention to resort clothing and the resort did have nice shallow and warm lake to use. But catching some sun is only something I can do in the privacy of my backyard, way back in the corner of the deck. I do have a pair of women's workout shorts that I wear to tan, but that view is for nobody but me.

After a few days of sorrow because my party with my guys was a bust, I did the only four things I could think of. First, I went through my closet and dresser to reconfirm that I didn't have much in the way of beach and resort wear. Secondly, I went shopping. Thirdly, I called Brett and asked him over for a Pizza dinner and pleaded with him to keep an open mind. Fourthly, I greeted Brett at the front door in what some might call a cheer leader uniform. It was not, but it was as small of an outfit that I had worn to date. Also, my neighbor girl, Andi, who used to be a cheer leader, may or may not have brought it by a few days prior to Brett's visit for a Pizza dinner.

"Thanks for coming over Brett and believe me, I know very well that my type is not your type, but I helping the neighbor girl, Andi, out with her routine and the timing is bad. Please, come in."

"Ah, didn't Andi graduate like two years ago?"

"Never mind all that. She uses a lot of drugs and likes to relive the good old days when she is all hopped up on red pills. Again, I'm not trying to embarrass you, but I need a favor. By the way, you probably don't remember how big my eyes have always been, right?"

"Who could forget? I mean, you wore makeup at the ceremony, didn't you Danny?"

"Dana, please, Dana. And again, never mind all that, but yes, and for a long time before that. Anyways, as you know, my guys, I mean the guys are staying at your family's resort for the holiday weekend and I wouldn't mind crashing their annual party, but I would need my own and private cabin. I know it's a late request because the holiday is just three weeks away, but can you hook me up somehow? And in private? I want to surprise them b showing up unannounced. Also, my skin might be as smooth as your ex-girlfriend's Jackie's, maybe."

"Well, it might be your lucky day and mine. Jackie has been hinting that she wouldn't mind getting back together and she loves the lake."

"Which means you have conflict between two hot females because you've been doing the front desk clerk DeeDee on the side for two years and you're afraid that your head and dick will be all confused with Jackie naked in the cabin and DeeDee naked in the maintenance shed and you'll make like seven mistakes when you try to remember which one likes it doggie and which one likes to ride you like a horse and it might be better if you take Jackie away for a surprise weekend in Key West and transfer your cabin with all the modern appliances over to poor little me? Also, I'm pretty good in the laundry room."

"Damn Dana, that's exactly what I was going to say, like word for word! Shoot, let me think about it while we eat that Pizza you promised. Also, are you seriously going to answer the door for the Pizza dressed like this?"

"I got this Brett. Say, I hope you like your dessert before your meal because I ordered a special side dish, just for you. Drop your cargo shorts and don't tell her she's cute and stuff. Her tiny head and body are big enough as it is. Drop your shorts. By the way, I get all the credit here and the cabin."

Hah, I had a plan. LOL, I had a robe on standby. I mean, I didn't close the robe because I knew it would be Brie delivering today, but I covered up a little. Oh, and I had another plan too. When you need a free cabin and you don't suck dick, then you call in someone who sucks dick several days a week. Brie. I hate Brie on Chang, but it's hard to resist her sassy blonde hair.

"OMFG, rah, rah, rah, $22 even slut! Oh, plus my hundo service fee, cheer Ho."

"Keep the change butt whore and stop dropping nasty comments on my page. My guys love me. Anyways, he's on the couch and keep my couch clean. There is no need for that show and tell game. Thanks, by the way."

"OMG, your "guys" jerk off in the corner and in towels! Do they really like all that? Anyways, for the hundo, you're welcome."

Whoosh! She was past me and on her fricking perfect little knees in a jiffy. I mean, Brett didn't have look all that happy because I got him an expert and stuff. I mean I told him that I was good at that stupid hugging and wiggling game in the laundry room and it emptied Ben's balls once and what should a guy care if he gets rubbed ridiculously raw vs a hot, wet and experienced mouth, right?

How Brie manages to deliver hot food all over town with all this side work is beyond me, but that's another story.

Anyways, that's how Dana's Day will continue in the month of July, even though it will be away from home. I can't wait to surprise my guys.

End Dana's Day 01