All Comments on 'Dance like Nancy'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome !

Excellente histoire ! Du grand art ! Je vous lis depuis très longtemps cadeauxxx...

Bravo. C'est vraiment très bien écrit et fort bandant !

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 5 years agoAuthor
Many thanks!

J'apprécie les mots gentils. heureux que vous avez apprécié!

juicy409juicy409over 5 years ago
Excellent work

I don't know how you do it after so many stories, you keep managing to outdo yourself with better work over time. Love your level of detail and description. This is something I look forward to when reading your stories and you never disappoint with this. The back story with Jess and Roland was interesting, you could do more with that over time with a part 2 maybe? I give you credit for writing people as human with emotions and not just horny maniacs. After this story, I want to read more and see where it goes. If you ever do a part 2, I'll be here for it.

automaticloverautomaticloverover 5 years ago

It's great to see you still writing, I was worried you may have retired.

Kaden10Kaden10about 5 years ago
More Nicki

You really need to do more stuff with Nicki Minaj, come on man please.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 5 years agoAuthor
Hi, thanks for the request.

Appreciate the comment, someone emailed me a while back requesting a story with Nicki, was that you? I will write her in the future, but please understand that I am going to be pretty slow at times. I am more busy offline than I was in previous years, so my writing has really slowed down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...