Dancing Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mom saw the extra boots in the hall and realized the girls were here. Probably up in his room. She frowned, thinking 'they better not be fooling around up there'.

"Are Emily and Ruthanne here?" she called up the stairs.

David tried to answer his mom but he'd started cumming when he heard the door open. "Uhh ahhh yeah we, we're uh up here, here" he said. Ruthanne grunted as she dealt with his load in her mouth, unable to do anything else.

Emily hollered "Hi Mrs Grant, we're upstairs. We'll be down in a minute!"

Ruthanne pulled off of David's flagging erection and Emily pulled him into an embrace, with a steamy passionate kiss. "Quick, get dressed" she whispered. Ruthanne stood, and was surprised when Emily leaned in close and reached a hand out. Emily wiped a bit of cum off Ruthanne's chin and brought it to her own mouth saying "You missed a bit."

Ruthanne felt a jolt of electricity run through her body from Emily's touch, and wondered if she actually was interested in her friend 'that way'. She decided to think about it and talk to her lovers about it tomorrow.

They helped David dress quickly and went downstairs. His mom was checking on dinner and asked the girls if they were staying to eat tonight.

"No, well, not me anyways, I have to go." Emily replied.

"Me too" said Ruthanne, "sorry."

"So what were you all doing here today?"

David blushed and stammered, and Emily said "We were helping David pick out some clothes for our date on Friday."

"So you were playing dress-up, huh?" Ruthanne blushed, and couldn't meet his mother's eyes. David's mom looked sternly at the three of them. "Do your parents know you're here,and what you're up to? No? Look, I don't have a problem with you and your relationship with my son, I'm worried that it won't work out, that this will end badly. I'm not going to forbid it, because you'll just sneak around and do it anyways. But the last thing I need is for your parents to be pounding on my door, blaming us for something they don't approve of, or for hurting you in some way."

She picked up notepad and a pen, putting them on the table. "Give me your phone numbers. I'm going to call your parents tonight and make sure they know where you're going, who you're with, and what you're doing. If they say they don't want you here then that's the end of it. Understood?"

"Yes Mrs Grant"

"Yes ma'am"

"David, see your friends out and come set the table for dinner."

He led them to the front door, and they put their boots and coats. Ruthanne was close to tears and Emily was frightened about her mom's likely reaction to Mrs Grant. If the two ladies were at odds over this it could blow up badly. Both of their moms were strong women. His dad came in just then, "Oh, hi Emily, hi Ruthanne, are you two just leaving? Here." He gave David the car keys and said "Give the girls a ride home, it's pretty cold and dark out there."

David drove them home, receiving smoking hot kisses for his trouble.

His parents called the Smiths and Changs, and made sure that they were ok with the girls being at David's house, and that they were planning on staying for the weekend. They were all concerned that this relationship would fail, with worrisome emotional fallout, but agreed that it was a valuable life lesson for them. Mrs Grant also told the other parents that they should allow and expect that sleepovers would happen at all three homes. No way did she want to be the only one who put up with their 'youthful exuberance' at night.

---

Wednesday afternoon David was walking down the hall between classes when he was suddenly shoved against a locker. "Hey you little shit, you stay the fuck away from my girlfriend!" It was Ruthanne's former boyfriend Clark, pushing him around and leering menacingly at him.

"What?"

"I said stay the fuck away from Ruthie. She's mine!"

"Clark! Leave him alone, you asshole!" screamed Ruthanne, who had just happened upon the altercation.

"Ruthie! How the fuck is this little shit making time with you, you're my girl!"

"I am not! I am not your girl. I dumped your sorry ass, and you're just too stupid to understand that! Leave him alone!"She pushed between them and hugged David, "Go away Clark." The angry young man stormed off.

The rest of the day had David looking over his shoulder all the time, fearing another unsubtle message from Clark. On the way home Ruthanne and David told Emily about it, and Emily laughed nervously.

"What's so funny?" asked Ruthanne.

"I'm surprised Craig didn't find you too. He confronted me about going out with you. I guess some of his idiot friends saw us together. I made damn sure he knew it was finished between me and him. If he comes after you David, just kick him in the balls, I mean it, as hard as you can." Now David was really worried, as there were two meat head jocks looking to smack him around. Crap.

"So your mom called my parents last night." Emily said.

"They called mine too. What did they decide? Are you ok to go to David's this weekend?"

"Yes!" exclaimed Emily "My mom was worried at first but after having David over for lunch and dinner, she's ok. She likes you, David."

"I already talked about the whole thing with my mom last weekend. She knows, and she thinks we're making a mistake trying to have a three way relationship, but she said it was my decision, and I should follow my heart."

"Your mom is awesome" said Emily. "And now we can go to your house and mess around, huh David?"

"I guess, but let's not push our luck okay? This weekend is going to be crazy enough."

"Your mom told mine that we should be able to have sleep-overs at any of our houses. Apparently Emily and I made so much noise last weekend your mom and dad want to let someone else listen to it next time."

"Oh my god!" said Emily. "That's so embarrassing!"

"Friday night is going to be so romantic! I can't wait!"

---

Thursday afternoon was their second naked dance session. Only Janet and Sammi were going to be there with them, as the other girls had decided that it was beyond inappropriate, since they had boyfriends. Once was too much already.

Sammi showed up with the keys and opened the studio, making sure to lock it up again once they were all there. Janet was already naked, and was stretching to get ready. She was also showing off her body as much as possible. Sammi joined her as quickly as she could, "come on you guys, let's get started. We can get in two dances each today!"

Emily laughed and peeled off her dress, then stripped off her underwear. Ruthanne and David followed suit, and he was already fully erect. Four horny naked girls were here, ready to dance, ready for his tongue to be buried in their pussies.

When she finished stretching, Janet set up the Bluetooth speaker and cued up a new tango she'd downloaded. "I got some new music, I think it's better." The music started and she began to move with it, an elusive, erotic figure, back and forth across the floor. "David, will you dance with me?" she asked.

He rose from his stretch and moved onto the dance floor. She smiled and ran to the table to restart the music. They took their positions, and the dance began. Janet reveled in the sensual and sexual movement of the dance, she'd been anticipating this all week! The dance class every day just fed her desire for this, they were a tease, a snack before the main course. They followed the music, getting hotter and hornier as the song progressed. The rest of the girls watched in rapt fascination, anticipating their own turn. Sammi was openly masturbating, the scent of her arousal beginning to affect the others. Emily got up and went over to the small stage and opened the storage area underneath. She pulled out a pair of large padded exercise mats and piled them on the floor. Ruthanne came over and pulled out two more and laid them on either side, and she sank down onto one of the mats, patting the spot next to her. Sammi quickly moved to the other side as Emily sat down.

The music ended, and Janet wrapped David up in a desperate embrace, thrusting her tongue into his mouth and running her hands over him. She humped herself against his throbbing erection, moaning into his mouth. "Over here" said Sammi, and they turned to see the mats that had been set on the floor. Janet laughed and pulled David towards the group. She dropped onto the mats and laid herself out, shivering with anticipation "David" she murmured. He knelt between her legs and she spread them wider, opening herself up to him.

He could see and smell her arousal, and he dove into her, tongue first. He followed his tongue with his hands and fingers, raising her to orgasmic heights almost instantly. She moaned and started to buck and thrash on the mat. David chased her orgasm and she crested twice in a short time. David sat up from his feast to see the other three girls fondling themselves and staring at him with such obvious desire that he felt a tingling in his groin like he was about to cum just from the looks they gave him.

Ruthanne leaned forward and started sucking him and swirling her tongue on him. David gasped and came immediately, filling her mouth to overflowing. She gulped quickly and managed to take most of it as David shuddered through his orgasm. When he finished and sat down, Ruthanne swallowed once more, leaving a glob of semen running down her chin. Emily smiled and reached out to wipe the cum off Ruthanne's chin, licking it off her finger. Sammi moaned when she saw that.

"My turn" said Ruthanne, as she stood and reached a hand down to David, who took it and arose next to her. She was so hot and wet that she was dripping down her thighs. She wanted desperately to fuck David, but they had all promised to only do oral here. Argh! She wanted him! Emily cued the music and the dance began. David's focus on her, his hands on her, the sensuality of the dance, brought her almost to orgasm by the time the music ended. How can this be so good she thought.

When they started, David's flaccid member was swinging between his legs, but a few bars into the song he was fully hard again. Ruthanne was thrilled by his reaction, it made her hotter and wetter than ever. When it was over she leapt into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and frenching him furiously. David stumbled to the mat, barely able to concentrate on walking, the feel of her wet furnace of a pussy against his cock absorbing his entire attention. She slid down off him, jamming his throbbing member on herself, feeling the stimulation of his shaft against her clit like bolt of lightning.

She gasped and practically collapsed on the mat, holding her arms out to him, wanting him, needing him, desiring only the feel of his short thick penis inside her. David was still following the rules they'd laid down - oral only - so he started lapping at her juicy cunt. She tasted so good to him, better than any of the others, and this drove him to an almost frantic level of activity. She started cumming, and when she squealed Emily put a hand over her mouth, saying "shhh! Not so loud". Ruthanne thrashed and humped her quivering pussy against David's face, trying to keep from screaming her pleasure. She finally collapsed and started pushing him away, so he sat up, licking his lips and wiping his chin with the back of his hand.

Sammi knelt in front of David and pulled him up, as she wanted to take his cock in her mouth. She eagerly went down on him, one hand stroking his shaft, and the other between her legs, busily fingering herself. Emily pulled Ruthanne up and hugged her as they watched Sammi frigging herself and sucking David's cock.

"That's so hot" whispered Emily. David had cum once already so it took longer to get him off, and Sammi started cumming on her fingers. That was enough to trigger David's orgasm and he spewed his load into her mouth. She hummed her joy as she swallowed him, then licked him clean.

"Time to dance" said Sammi, standing up and kissing David hard. She pulled him over to the table and started the music again. Sammi was completely high on her self induced orgasm plus the sensual overload of what she'd seen here, and she lost herself in the dance. When their groins came together, she angled her hips and thrust at him, managing to take his head inside her on their third pass. The next time, David plunged halfway into her, making her growl at him in lust. David's dark smouldering gaze held her, his hands on her body fired her nerve endings like sparkling flashes, and their sexually charged dance had her close to cumming again as the song finally ended.

Gasping, she kissed him, and drew him towards the mat. "Fuck me David" she said hoarsely, pulling him down with her. Sammi clutched him to herself, wrapping her legs around his hips.

"No. No fucking. Let him eat you" Emily insisted in a low but demanding tone. She pulled Sammi's legs to unhook her ankles and pushed David down towards her pussy.

Sammi whined "Nooo, please" but when David started lapping at her sopping cunt she grabbed his hair and started humping his face. "Oh god yes, uhhhhh, yeeeessssss" she moaned, then started cumming like crazy. Sammi went off half a dozen times, one after the other, each orgasm peaking with a small high pitched whining. David kept working on her for as long as she kept holding his head down there. He knew she'd eventually let go when she'd had enough. Sated, Sammi let him loose and went limp on the mat, panting for breath.

By now Emily was beyond horny, beyond ready, and hoped she could keep herself from fucking him when her song ended. "David, may I have this dance?"

"Yes my love, let's dance" he said as they went to start the music.

As they took their positions she whispered to him "Don't let me fuck you. Remember the agreement."

He nodded, and the music began. Like the others, Emily was taken away to another place in the dance, a sensual, sexually charged world, where David's heated gaze filled her mind and stoked her passion. She'd been so wet for so long, she was dripping, and the anticipation of the climax of the dance brought her to the edge. Dreamily she led him to the mats, almost oblivious to their audience, and she sank down and lay splayed open to him, willing him to fuck her, hoping and wishing for it. But David kept to the bargain they had made, and moved between her thighs, parting her sodden lips with his tongue.

David chased her orgasm down like a hunter seeking a wounded deer, tracking it, stalking it, carefully sneaking closer and closer, until the coup de grace. She was lost in her orgasm, a wild and beautiful ride on sparkling nerves, her pussy convulsing and throbbing with the intensity of it all. The voyeurism, the audience, the anticipation, and their love, all combined to make her lose herself in this like never before.

When Emily woke, she sat up to see Janet and David on the dance floor again, nearing the end of their dance. She looked at the clock, and guessed that they would all get two dances with David. She smiled at that and wondered if it could ever be as good as that again. She'd find out when her turn came. Janet had tried sucking David off when he finished going down on Emily but he couldn't cum anymore so they began the next dance.

Each of the girls danced a second time with David, and he buried his face in their pussies over and over. The girls all wanted to fuck now, none of them had any concerns about that anymore, but David was able to keep the activity to oral-only.

When he finished eating Emily after their second dance they all lay on the mats, just resting and enjoying the bliss that comes from a sexually satisfying and intimate time. Thursday was now the favourite day of the week for all of them.

Janet finally got up and pulled the air freshener from her bag, and said "I guess we better clean the mats too." as she sprayed the room. The rest scrambled to their feet and began cleaning and putting things to rights. It was after 5pm when they were all done and dressed.

"So why can't we go all the way? We did it last week." asked Janet.

"Because this is already too much. We shouldn't have done that last week, and even though I wanted it again, we can't, we mustn't." answered Emily.

"I know, I know, but it's so hard not to" said Sammi.

"I don't think we should do this again, we're gonna get caught if we keep this up." said Ruthanne sadly. The others reluctantly agreed.

They locked up and left, no one the wiser about the completely illicit activities they'd had. And fully knowing that any word of this would lead to a disaster of epic proportions.

---

Friday night was the Valentine's Day dance and Emily & Ruthanne were going with David as a triple date. He walked the girls home and was supposed to return to pick them up around 8. They had selected what they wanted him to wear already so all he had to do after dinner was put on what the girls had set aside for him. He was a little nervous about the dance, mostly because the previous boyfriends of his dates were likely to be there and those guys were assholes who did not really believe that they'd been dumped.

He arrived at Emily's house first and she was waiting for him. She had an overnight bag with her, and was dressed in a classic little black dress. She looked stunning, slim, svelte, exotic, with raven hair and golden skin. Her mom wanted to get a picture of them together, so they posed for a few shots. "I want pictures of the three of you together as well, don't forget!" she told them.

Ruthanne was in a red dress, showing off her cleavage, accessorized with 2 inch heels. Her blonde hair was styled and waved and beautiful, and even her lipstick matched her dress. "Wow! Ruthanne, you're absolutely beautiful!" David said. The three of them hugged, and Emily told her they needed pictures, of Ruthanne & David, the two of them, and all three. They arrived at the school and checked their coats before heading into the gymnasium where the dance was.

When they got into the gym Ruthanne wanted to hit the dance floor immediately "I came to dance, David, please dance with me!" Emily laughed and pointed, said she'd be over there, and wanted the next dance. Ruthanne and David danced for a while, and Emily came over to cut in. They took turns dancing with him, and danced with each other too. For many of the pop tunes they just danced together, the three of them. Some of the people who knew one or another of them asked who they were there with, because they were not yet known as a threesome. There was some surprised looks from David's friends when they found out he was at this event with not one but two really hot girls.

"So you guys came as like a group of friends then?"

"Oh, no, these are my girlfriends."

Confusedly, "You have TWO girlfriends? How does that work?"

"We're his girlfriends, his lovers, and it's very romantic!" said Emily in her usual forthright manner. That made a couple of jaws drop.

When the last dance started the three of them clung together in a slightly difficult manner, mostly just swaying to the music and holding onto each other. As the song ended David kissed each of the girls, and surprisingly Ruthanne pulled Emily down for a kiss as well. They collected their coats and left for David's house.

They piled into the front hall, with David carrying the girl's bags. His parents were in the family room watching the late show or something. They greeted the kids and they got their coats hung up and shoes off.

"I don't know how you wear those things Ruthanne" commented Emily. She always kept to low shoes or flats.

"Well you're so tall you don't need to. At least with these on I can look David in the eyes when we dance! Better than uh, other times." Yikes. She'd almost said 'naked tango' in front of his parents!

His folks wished them goodnight, and David's dad reminded them to keep the noise down. They were all embarrassed by this, but Ruthanne was sure that his comment was mostly directed at her.She'd been rather noisy, being her fist time. Once in David's room, Emily said she was going to go change into her pyjamas, so she took her bag with her to the bathroom. Ruthanne pulled her bathrobe and sleeping shirt out and started to undress. "You can get changed too, instead of just staring at me, David."

1...456789