Dancing Days

Story Info
Polyamorous Tango.
32.1k words
4.78
15.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was 18, doing his OAC (grade 13 in Ontario, prep for University), and had initially signed up for the standard load of 6 courses. The school day had 9 periods including lunch, so OAC students had 3 periods to do homework or take extra credit courses. Their school had set up a few extra courses a couple of years back. They were only half-credits, and were usually interesting enough that they were quite popular, fun but challenging. The Physics EC class was nicknamed "fun with lasers" by the students, and biology had the Advanced Dissection class called "The Morgue". This year there was a new one, a drama class called "Dance - medieval to modern". That sounded interesting to David. Might be good to know how to dance, as he'd never learned.

He was a rather ordinary young man, 5' 7", slim but fit. He liked the outdoors, and hiked year round, paddled in the summer, skiing in the winter, both alpine and cross country. He was a loner, and very shy around girls. Girls intimidated him, especially the pretty ones. He couldn't speak to them, he either stammered or just clammed up in fear. Girls in packs like you get in high school were especially bad. When he tried to talk to one of them the others giggled or made snarky comments, causing him to freeze up. It was awful. So it was easier for him to just avoid the embarrassment and stay away from them.

First day of class for final term was in January, and just after lunch period, he found the dance studio, which was tucked away between the auditorium and the cafeteria. He never suspected that this space was back here. There were 8 students in the class, the other 7 being girls. Their teacher, Ms Wright, told them they were lucky, one fewer student would have meant the class being cancelled. 8 was the minimum the school board set for class size. She laughingly told David that he was going to be very popular in this class since he was the only male partner. The girls all giggled, and made oohs and aahs. He turned bright red with embarrassment. Pretty girls were his kryptonite, and this class was full of them. The curriculum was going to cover everything from Medieval to Ballroom to Jazz to Interpretive dance. Everyone was expected to wear tights and dance slippers.

"Wait, tights? Seriously? No way!" said David. That was a deal breaker for sure. He'd be teased literally to death wearing tights in front of these girls.

"Yes, everyone, seriously. The girls too, and most of you will have to put your hair up, Sammi and David yours is fine. If anyone wants to drop out of this class it will mean the rest of the students are also out, as the class would be too small and they will cancel it."

He was going to get Ms Wright to sign off on dropping the class, as he really didn't need it, but the girls all pestered him to please stay, as they really wanted this class, and they needed to have 8 people. One of the girls, Janet, took him by the hand and said "Look, all of us will be wearing the same thing, so it's ok right?" She was a really pretty girl, and the other six were just as nice looking. Suddenly wearing tights didn't sound so bad, not if he was going to be seeing this group of foxes every day, dressed in skin tight clothes. And he would be dancing with them. 'Ok maybe this'll be all right', he thought. And the last-drop-day was 2 weeks away so he could still ditch the class if he had to.

Ms Wright spent the rest of the first class teaching them proper stretching exercises, something they would have to do every day. "When you get to class each day, please change immediately and get started on your stretches. Instruction will begin at 5 past, and we'll finish 10 minutes before the bell, enough time to change before leaving. That gives us a half an hour to dance. See you all tomorrow! Oh, and David, you'll also need a dance belt, it's like an athletic supporter for dancing." The girls all giggled at that, and David turned bright red again. Great, he thought, I gotta wear a codpiece now. That's Medieval for sure.

The next day the girls all had their tights, as did David. There were two small dressing rooms and Ms Wright had taped a "Men" sign to one of the doors, and "Ladies" on the other. There was only room for two at a time in the tiny dressing rooms so as soon as David was done two of the girls went in there. Ms Wright laughed and wrote in sharpie "Mostly" above "Men".

"Hurry up people, finish stretching so we can start dancing!"

She ran them through their stretches and about 2 minutes into them, she said "Mr Grant please stop ogling the ladies." David turned beet red and tried to keep his eyes off the girls after that. "And ladies, please stop teasing Mr Grant. He was trying to follow the lesson." Seven girls dressed in skin tight outfits posing in such interesting positions was something new for David. He could see that dance class was going to be a favourite of his. Thoughts of dropping this class vanished with the sight of all these luscious curves. They were amazing!

Their first couple of weeks were medieval dance, almands, bransles, and English country dances. They were introduced to the various steps and the music. The girls found out that David was an excellent dancer, but they had to take turns dancing the male parts to keep the sets even. David himself was surprised at how easy and fun this was. He'd never learned to dance before so this was all new to him. He also found that it was easier to ignore the desirable young ladies when he was concentrating on the steps. That kept him from having constant embarrassing and uncomfortable boners, although he was always half-hard through most of the class. Proximity to these beauties tended to have that effect on him.

The best thing was that constant exposure to the girls, and their pleasant acceptance of him, was alleviating his nervousness around them. He could look them in the eye, talk to them, and even better, they would actually talk to him. They were really nice when they were outside the weird stupid high school social setup, and they were fun to be around. And very easy on the eyes too!

The one girl that drew his attention the most was Emily Chang. Tall, svelte, raven haired, oriental beauty, Emily. Something about her just hit every part of his libido in a way that could not be ignored. She was tall, taller than him, and had the most amazing smile. She was also really direct and outspoken, with a sharp intellect and a quick wit. Outside this class he would never have been able to approach her at all. Then there was Emily's best friend Ruthanne Smith, the short blonde girl that every guy at school drooled over. David was no different, he thought she was absolutely beautiful. The rest of the girls were also quite pretty, but to him, those two were incredible!

A few weeks went by and they finished the Medieval and Renaissance forms, then started on classical ballroom dancing. There was much more close contact between partners now, and David had to focus even more on the dance rather than the dancer to keep from having a constant erection. But all too often he had his hands or arms full of curvaceous, skimpily dressed teenage girls. It was at the same time both awesome and terrifying.

By this time the girls had noticed something interesting about David. When he turned his dark eyes on them they felt like he was all there, that there was nothing, absolutely nothing else, but HER in his vision. A lot of this was due to his eyes being so dark a brown as to be nearly black. It looked like he was all pupil, like he was fixated on them. And it didn't feel like how other guys looked at them, with lust and lasciviousness, David's looks felt like appreciation and admiration. It made the girls feel good to be seen that way. He always tried to look them in the eyes, because anywhere else meant seeing something that would cause an embarrassing boner, which was totally obvious in tights despite the dance belt. The girls definitely noticed the fact he looked them in the eyes, not their tits, like just about every other guy they met.

David was also polite and respectful to them. He didn't grope them like most guys would in his place. He didn't leer at them or make sexual innuendos. He was genuinely nice. And they discovered that he could be gently teased into the cutest reactions. So they made sure he got an eyeful once in a while. The girls also appreciated his physique, slim with well defined muscles but not overdone like the football jocks. And he didn't tower over them, they could look eye to eye as they danced, and those eyes! They were so dreamy and intense!

They kept showing off to him, flashing him, especially during the warm-up stretches, but still mindful of the teacher, who would chastise them if she caught them teasing David. Two of the girls stopped wearing underwear beneath their tights and he was now seeing literally everything they had, every day. It was really difficult to concentrate when he saw that, but he did his best to keep up with the program. When the others noticed the two girls going commando, and the show David was getting, they discussed it whilst changing after class.

Sammi and Janet had decided that he was prime boyfriend material, and they wanted him to notice them. Once this was pointed out, all the girls realized that David was actually a really nice guy, and they could (and generally did) do far worse as far as boyfriends were concerned. They all decided to go commando from now on and see what he would do, even the ones with boyfriends joined in. David's shyness kept him from being forward at all, but those smouldering dark looks he gave them made the girls weak at the knees. And he was fun to tease, as he tried desperately to hide his erections, and the girls enjoyed his discomfiture perhaps a bit too much.

Ms Wright told them one day that she would be leaving the classroom as soon as the dancing instruction finished, instead of waiting around for everyone to change and leave. "The fine arts class has started doing oils, and the easels have to stay up all the time, so my art history class has been moved to another room for the next 3 weeks. And of course it's as far from here as possible, the other end of the bloody school, so I need time to get there and set up. Can I trust you all to lock up the room when you leave?" They all agreed that they would take care of locking up when the last person left. Sammi and Janet exchanged looks and smiled. They were the commando instigators and now they had an opportunity for even more shenanigans.

The next day Emily was stretching out against a bar and David got a full-on beaver shot through her semi-transparent tights. He gasped, fell over, made an excuse about losing his footing, then got back to his stretching, although his cock was severely pinched now. 'Oh my god' he thought, 'I just saw Emily's pussy!' Emily gave him a shy but very engaging grin. What the fuck? She did that on purpose! As the class progressed and he danced with each of the girls he realised that they were ALL dressed like that, not just the usual two, Janet and Sammi. Oh fuck. It was bad enough with those two, but ALL of them? This was both the best and worst thing ever. The dance belt was cramping his dick fiercely, it felt like it was going to snap in two but he kept up with the lesson.

When Ms Wright left, he went to change in the dressing room. When he finished and stepped out to let the girls in, he saw that they were all in various states of undress! Janet was stark naked, brushing out her hair, and the others were slowly getting changed. They'd wanted him to see them like this, partly to tease, but partly to entice. Emily and Kathy came out of the other dressing room and Emily said "Hey! What the hell are you doing?"

"Getting changed" replied Sammi, and she pulled her jeans up, and hopped a couple of times to get the tight fitting denim over her hips. Her naked breasts bounced and jiggled as she did this, drawing one of David's smoking looks.

"OK," said Kathy with a laugh, "I guess we don't need the change rooms anymore!"

The next few days were the most awesome and the most uncomfortable days David had ever had at school. The girls all started shucking their dance wear as soon as the teacher was out the door, and they told David to go ahead and change with them as well. He was embarrassed by his near constant erection, so he retreated to his dressing room so the girls wouldn't see it. Then on Wednesday that changed.

When he went into the dressing room to change after class, Emily followed him, carrying her bag. She peeled off her stretch top, and her small firm tits popped free. David stared dazedly at her, her golden skin contrasting with chocolate brown areolas and small hard nipples. She fished her bra out of her bag and started pulling it on. "You better get changed or you'll be late for your next class" she said with a grin. He gaped and whimpered at the sight of her tits, then pulled his top off, and grabbed his T-shirt. She skinned out of her tights, turned and bent over to rummage around for her panties in her bag, giving David a view he would never forget.

"Oh fuck" he said as he looked at her shapely ass and her beautiful pussy peeking out below. She looked back at him over her shoulder and wiggled her butt at him, then stepped into her underwear and pulled them up. She quickly added a blouse and skirt and said "See you later" as she slipped out, leaving the door open. David managed to finish dressing and when he left the rest of the girls were whispering amongst themselves. Apparently Emily had made the first move, the move they all wanted to make on David.

Thursday after class Sammi grabbed her bag and headed directly to the "Mostly Men" change room, not waiting for David to go first. He hesitated, and Kathy headed for the other room, standing by the door with a broad smile on her face, daring him to choose. He followed Sammi into the change room, to find that she'd already stripped bare, and was sitting on the bench waiting for him.

"We don't have much time. Would you go down on me?" she asked as she spread her legs wide. David was shocked, and he stared at her in stunned silence. She touched her pussy, running the fingers of both hands up and down her labia, and said "Have you ever done this before?"

He shook his head and croaked "No" in a weak voice.

"Would you please lick me? Please David?"

His erection was ready to snap in half in the confines of the dance belt, so he pulled down his tights and the support and kicked them off, his hard-on springing free. He wasn't built like a porn star, he had less than 6 inches, but it was very thick, and leaking pre-cum like a tap right now. He knelt before her as he peeled off his top, and she smiled with anticipation.

"Use your tongue, your lips, and your fingers. No teeth, ok? Don't worry about what to do, just try it." She realised he was new to this, and wanted to make him comfortable with it.

David leaned in and caught her scent, then kissed her labia. She tasted sour and sultry, a powerful taste with a strong scent. It was a shock but a good shock, and he stuck his tongue into her pussy, catching even more of her taste. The textures were amazing, and her small patch of dark hair was tickling his nose, as he ran his hands up her thighs to touch and explore her pussy.

She directed him to her clit and got him to lick and suck and flick it with his tongue as he fingered her. That was enough, the anticipation, from going commando day after day in dance class, showing herself off, and then taking this step with David, had her so wet and ready that within a couple of minutes she was squealing through an intense orgasm.

He pulled away when she started shaking and making these noises, but she grabbed his hair and pulled him back in, grinding herself against his face. She got wetter and better tasting as she came, and David lapped and sucked at her cunt, as her cries increased.

Sammi was in heaven. None of her old boyfriends would go down on her, but David would, and he seemed to enjoy it. Even better, he was awesome at this! Despite his inexperience he was driving her over the edge and beyond, so far past anything she'd ever felt, and she realised she'd never had a full-on orgasm before, those were just tingles by comparison!

The noise attracted the rest of the class. The door opened and the girls watched Sammi finish off her most awesome orgasm ever. She fell back and let go of his hair, pushing him away. David stood, his rigid cock bobbing and dripping, and turned in surprise to see all the others at the door. Janet pushed into the room past Kathy, and knelt to take David into her mouth.

He'd never had a blow job before, so this was an extraordinary sensation. Her warm, wet, mobile tongue, along with her busy hands, triggered his orgasm in about 10 seconds. Janet gulped down his issue and then stood to give him a kiss. The other girls were staring openly at the three of them in the change room.

"Damn" said Kathy, "I call dibs for tomorrow!"

"Hurry up and finish changing, we have classes in like 2 minutes!" said Ruthanne. They hurriedly dressed and left for class. David was shocked. Why were they all after him like this? He never made any moves on them. Maybe that was it? David rushed to get dressed, and was barely in time for his class after stopping to wash his face and hands. The teacher commented on his tardiness, and he mumbled an excuse.

Before he started this dance class he seemed to be invisible to girls. But now, the 7 girls from that class always noticed him, always said "Hi", usually stopped to chat if there was time, and seemed to go out of their way to be nice to him. His friends noticed, and commented jealously that he was suddenly some kind of chick magnet. He never mentioned his dance class, never said anything about the girls, he was silent about the topic to his friends. "They're just some girls from art class" was all he'd tell them.

His silence about them was one of the things the girls definitely noticed. They'd expected to hear him bragging on how he got to hang out with the hottest girls, in those skimpy outfits, but they heard none of that. They were all impressed by the respect he demonstrated for them by not bragging about them, especially now that Sammi and Janet had crossed a major line. His lack of bragging was just one more thing that made David attractive and desirable. Too many other guys boasted constantly about their supposed prowess with women, it was so crude, and mostly lies, too.

The next day Kathy was beside herself with anticipation. She'd seen how hard Sammi had cum and wanted that for herself. She danced a tango with David during the class and was hot and wet just from that. He was a dreamy dancer, very sensual, and took the teacher's instructions about putting emotion and feeling into their dance very much to heart. When the class ended and Ms Wright left, Kathy walked straight to the dressing room, peeling off her top as she went. The rest of the girls started changing and discussing who was going to be 'next' as David went timidly to follow Kathy.

She was lying naked on the bench, legs spread, as she slowly fingered herself. The sight of her like this almost made David cum in his pants. He stripped down quickly and knelt before her. God, she was beautiful. "Hurry David, there's not much time" she said. He leaned in and caught her scent, which was different from Sammi, and saw that she was very wet. David kissed her vulva, then started sucking and licking her pussy, stroking her thighs and labia with gentle fingers. He tried to do what had worked with Sammi. Kathy's pussy looked a little different, was hairier, and tasted different, but she reacted similarly.

Kathy moaned again as she felt his agile tongue working on her sensitive spots. She was so ready for this! And when David found her clit she came immediately. Hers was easier to find, larger than Sammi's, and the response was incredible. Kathy squealed and bucked and his face was flooded with her cum. He lapped madly at her, trying to get all he could, and her orgasm pulsed again. Kathy went suddenly limp, and David leaned back. She appeared to have fainted at first but the slow smile on her face showed that she was still awake.

123456...9