Dancing Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too much, I'm going to cum too soon. Let me stop for a bit." They waited, and Ruthanne discovered that she could flex her pelvic floor muscles and squeeze his cock. "Ohhhh not helping" he said.

She giggled at him but stopped flexing. "Ok I think I'll be ok now." he told her, and started pushing in and out again. She was now enjoying this, it still felt like he was going to split her in two but it felt good instead of being painful.

David's arms were getting tired trying to hold himself up and keep his weight off of her so he shifted his position to a more comfortable one. Ruthanne gasped and shuddered under him and he froze. "Do that again!" she said.

His brow wrinkled, "Do what again?"

"Whatever that last thing was."

He thought about what he had done and tried that shifting thing for his arms. "Aiyaaah" she yelped and twitched under him, "That's it! Again!"

He realized that what he'd done was to grind himself against her clit, in a kind of diagonal motion, so he tried to replicate that. Ruthanne squealed and thrashed under him in a most astonishing manner and he felt her pussy clenching at his cock, rippling and pulsating.

She had a powerful orgasm, the crazy stretched overstuffed feeling combined with the new stimulation on her clit blew every nerve ending in her pussy. The sight and sensation of her cumming like that brought David to a quick release, filling the condom with his discharge.

They collapsed together on the bed, and Ruthanne gently pushed him to get him to roll off of her. He flopped onto his back and looked down to see the distended end of the condom hanging from the tip of his cock. He sat up and took care of it, tying it off and tossing it in the bin. "Time for a shower? It was really nice to shower with Emily. I want to do that with you too."

Ruthanne smiled and said "Sounds like fun" so they got up and donned their robes, then slipped down the hall to the bathroom. They had a delightful time washing each other, her body was so taught and trim, so very nicely built, he thought she could be a model or a movie star. He could not believe that this amazing girl was sleeping with him, let alone the sleek exotic beauty Emily. How could they make this work? He desperately wanted to reassure both girls that he would do anything for them, both of them.

As they dried off Ruthanne said "We need to get together with Emily to talk. Maybe when you take me home, we can all meet at my house?" David agreed so when they finished breakfast he called Emily. She said they should pick her up on the way to Ruthanne's and drop her home afterwards. "And don't forget dinner tonight David. My mom is expecting you."

When they got to Ruthanne's house her mom told Emily and David to go wait for Ruthie in her room. She wanted to speak to her first.

"Ruthie honey, are you ok? Was he the one you were waiting for?"

"Yes mom, he was. And it was amazing. He was perfect, but" she lowered her voice to a whisper "I'm so sore now I don't think I can sit down".

"Oh my, well, you've done it now, for better or worse. Now talk with your lovers, make sure you are all good with how you feel."

"Lovers? Ah, well, it's David who's my lover, Emily is just my friend."

Her mom laughed quietly and said "Ruthie dear, she is as much your lover as David is now, whether you believe it or not. Go to them. Talk, share!"

Ruthanne was really surprised about her mom's insistence that Emily was her lover but she was right about talking to them. She found the two of them on her bed in a very close embrace, just staring at each other. Ruthanne sat down next to them and hugged them both. "How are my lovers today?" Emily looked a little surprised for a second but smiled and said "Awesome!"

"My mom says we need to talk, that we need to share our feelings, share everything. She says if we hold anything back our relationship will fail. So. Um. I guess I go first?"

Ruthanne continued "When I heard that you two had slept together I thought it was over for me. That it was just going to be you two and I was left out. I was so jealous of Emily, I was angry at you, I wanted David all to myself.

"I hope I'm past that now. But I have to watch out for it. And David, you absolute idiot! You know what, his parents had no idea you were going to be staying over Emily, which was maybe understandable, but they knew nothing about me. He doesn't speak to his parents about anything! Idiot! But it worked out fine. I stayed, and god Emily, it was great, you said I had to and you were right." She smiled shyly and said "I know you were David's first, and now he was my first. He did everything he could to make it great, and it was! But what the fuck Emily, how do you just take him like that? God he's so huge, it took me like 10 minutes to get him all the way in. Am I just like, have a teeny vagina, or something?"

Emily laughed at this last outburst. "You must be tiny Ruthanne, but you'll figure out how to relax those muscles a bit to make it easier. He is pretty thick though, so I don't envy you having him as your first. How are now, not too sore I hope?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sore right now, but I wouldn't trade this for anything."

"Ruthanne, when I ended up spending the night with David it was the most amazing thing ever. I never slept, like just sleeping, with a guy before. And we didn't do anything that night either, my mom made me promise. But I made no promises about the morning, so we made love when we woke up. God it was so good, so great, David you are the best lover I've ever had. Not that I've had many but those guys have nothing on you. Ruthanne, I'm not jealous of you at all. I'm happy for you, that you have the most wonderful and thoughtful lover in David, especially for your first time. I know I'm happy. And I want to have another sleepover soon. It'll probably have to wait for the weekend, but we have Thursday for the dance too."

"That's another thing. Can we still do the naked tango? What if the other girls get jealous or they want to steal David's affection? Are you both ok with David having sex with Janet and Sammi? Those two are pretty wild. I'm kind of thinking I don't want to share with them anymore. What do you two think?"

"I love dancing naked," said David. "It's so sensual and arousing, and going down on all of you is just about the best thing ever. I never knew, but eating pussy is awesome. Still, I want what we have to be special. Maybe we can just do oral on Thursday? Would that be ok? The others will be happy, so will I, and I'll be there for you too."

"I think that would be ok, because the dance class is a special thing, but you're right, I don't think Emily or I would want to see you doing more than oral with Janet and Sammi. What you three did last week was a one time thing, right Emily?"

"Yeah, I agree. The naked tango is fine as long as we don't go beyond oral sex. One more thing I want to mention, Ruthanne, you called me 'lover', uh, how exactly did you mean that? Like I said the other day, I love you but not like that."

"Sorry Emily, did I make you uncomfortable? That lover thing was my mom's insistence. She said that you were my lover as much as David was now. I think what she meant was that since we share him we sort of share ourselves."

"Ok I kind of get that. If we don't consider ourselves lovers when we're sharing David then we'll be lying to ourselves. And some day we might end up in a situation where it's all three of us together, and we want to fool around. Then it will really be like we're lovers."

They talked some more about their relationship, and how they felt about sharing with each other, and how they would behave at school. That was going to be strange because both girls wanted to be known and seen as David's girlfriend. They decided that public displays of affection were fine, but they realized that there might be strange reactions from other people.

When Ruthanne's mother called upstairs asking about lunch, Emily and David decided to stay. They had lunch and went for a walk. David loved walking between this amazing pair of girls. He walked Emily home and went home himself to change so he would look nice at dinner.

Once again he was nervous and worried about Emily's mom. She had a really strong personality and asked penetrating questions. Emily had to chastise her mom a few times during dinner, when she was asking personal and embarrassing questions. But David survived the grilling and Emily's mom finally smiled at him before he left. When Emily kissed him goodbye she whispered in his ear "Good answers David, I think I might even be able to have you stay here for a sleepover". That made David both excited and frightened.

Monday morning at school he was greeted by Emily at his locker with a very solid kiss, with her hands on the back of his neck and fingers tangled in his hair. She pulled back and gazed at him with a lopsided grin and said "Good morning David"

"Wow, uh, good morning Emily"

"Hey, don't I get some of that?" asked Ruthanne, who pushed between them and pulled David down for a smouldering French kiss. When she let him go he was half erect and gasping for breath.

"Oh god, Ruthanne, wow, um good morning!"

"No jealousy Ruthanne, you don't have to try so hard." said Emily.

Ruthanne blushed and replied "Sorry Emily, I keep reacting like that, don't I?"

The day progressed and whenever they met in the halls David would get a hug and a kiss. When they got to dance class they tried to behave a little more platonically, so as not to arouse any jealousy amongst the others. Ms Wright noticed that the group dynamic of the class was different this week. The girls all seemed to be mooning over David instead of teasing him. And most of them were wearing underwear beneath their tights, thank goodness, which was a relief. She had become worried that the girls efforts to tease David were getting out of hand.

They all still wanted to dance primarily with David, but that was to be expected.

The after-class changing was still a little racy, because despite agreeing to be more circumspect, all the girls still changed in the open instead of the dressing rooms. And Janet & Sammi insisted that David change there too. He had a rough time trying to stuff his erection into his pants but he managed ok.

After school Ruthanne & Emily met David at his locker. They both kissed him and asked him to walk them home. It would make his walk home a lot longer but it was definitely worth it.

As they walked along Ruthanne said "Can we ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Will you take us to the Valentine's Day dance on Friday?" they said in unison.

"Of course, I'd love to!"

David realized that a few weeks ago this would never happen, and if it did, he would have been too tongue-tied to answer, and even if he said yes, he wouldn't have known how to dance. The girls did the whole "skweee!" thing, and kissed him again. They started making plans for what they wanted to wear, and what David should wear, and who would sleep over.

"Right, we have to make plans for the weekend! Who will stay at your place on which day?" asked Emily.

"Dibs on Friday!" said Ruthanne.

"Awwww, but Friday is going to be sooo romantic! I wanted Friday."

"You got Friday last time, it's my turn!"

"Oh Pooh." said Emily. "You get all the romantic dance dates."

"Well, maybe we can both stay over on Friday, we're going to have to learn to share anyway."

"I don't know if my parents would agree to both of you staying. And um, my bed would be awfully crowded for three."

"Would it count as a threesome even if we were just tag-teaming him?"

"I dunno, technically it would be, I guess. Would that make us lesbians?" asked Emily.

"No, at worst we'd be bisexual. I think what we have is more like polyamory than anything else" Ruthanne replied.

"Polyamory. I like that, it sounds cool." said Emily.

They arrived at Ruthanne's house, stepped inside to say goodbye to Ruthanne, Emily giving her a hug, and David receiving a smoking hot passionate kiss. Her mom called from the kitchen "Ruthie honey is that you? Oh! Hi Emily, Hi David. Tsk, you three! Did you have that talk yet?" She looked sternly at David "You better not disappoint my Ruthie, young man"

"Mom!"

"No ma'am, we all talked and agreed to be honest with each other" said David.

"We did" said Emily "but Ruthanne is having trouble with jealousy I think."

"Emily, I am not!"

"Then what's with all these crazy mad kisses you keep giving him?"

Ruthanne blushed brightly and looked flustered.

"Ahah. You three go sit down and talk this out right now!"

Ruthanne led them to her room where they spent the next half hour clearing the air. Ruthanne was indeed getting jealous of the attention Emily was receiving from David. They both reassured Ruthanne that she was an equal part of the group and that David was not playing favourites. Emily said she had to go home and they arranged to call each other later to figure out what to do about Friday night.

David walked Emily home and she asked if he wanted to come in for a bit. He said he had to get home for dinner so she gave him a goodbye kiss that left him breathless. "Don't forget to call us tonight!"

When David got home he got started on dinner, as his parents didn't get back until 6pm. During dinner his dad asked him about the girls that had been over on the weekend. David explained again that the three of them were dating, but his dad just shook his head. The boy went from a shy loner to a Casanova overnight. He was really impressed by the girls, they were pretty, articulate, and intelligent, but he would never have expected his shy reticent son to be hooking up with them.

"Um this Friday is the Valentine's Day dance, and um the girls have asked me to take them. And they both want to sleep over afterwards. Is it um, can we, um, am I allowed to have them stay?"

His parents were a bit shocked that they now apparently wanted a threesome, here, this weekend! "That sounds a bit, uh bohemian doesn't it?" his mom asked.

David blushed and said "Well they don't want to do anything with each other, but they both want to stay."

"David, I remember when I was young I had fantasies about being some kind of Casanova, most guys do, but that never happens. Or at least I never heard of it happening for real. If they both stay here with you, you need to make damn sure that you're all safe."

"You mean they can stay?"

His dad looked expectantly at his wife, who gave a cautious nod, and he said "Yes, they can stay. But keep it down, I don't want to be kept awake like Saturday night!"

Later that evening they had a 3 way phone call. David gave the girls the news that they could both stay if they couldn't agree who got which night.

"Can we stay both nights? Saturday too?" asked Emily.

"I guess so. I'll ask. Is that going to be ok with your parents?"

"Last week, this week, one night or two, after they let us sleep over once it doesn't matter." said Emily.

"Emily!" Ruthanne said "you keep giving out that kind of attitude you're gonna get in trouble."

"You know my mom. You know I'm right. At least I'm right for me. Hey, we should go to David's house tomorrow so we can help him choose what to wear to the dance on Friday."

"Can we come over tomorrow?"

"Sure, don't see why not."

"Perfect. And we can see how well we can all fit in your bed too!" said Emily with a laugh.

Tuesday afternoon the three of them walked to David's house. He got dinner started before they went up to his room. "And he knows how to cook too!" said Emily with a big grin. Once that was done they went upstairs. The girls immediately jumped onto his bed and started pulling him in with them, giggling and pawing at him. "Oooh, come on lover, join us, we can play a bit before we check your wardrobe" Emily said in a fake-sexy voice.

His bed would certainly be crowded with 3 but not ridiculously so. The girls lay either side of David, kissing him, running their hands over his chest, and nuzzling at his neck. He was hard almost instantly, but with a double armful of very stimulating girls, how could not be hard?

"I think this will work ok, don't you Ruthanne?"

"Uh huh, mmmm, yes" she replied. David groaned as Ruthanne's hand slipped beneath his waistband and found the tip of his penis. Emily laughed and said "Ok that's enough, let's see if David has anything nice to wear for Friday night."

Ruthanne and Emily pored over his closet, and rummaged in his drawers, piling things that they thought were suitable on the bed. "Ok David, strip, we're going to try these on you" Ruthanne said. David nervously pulled his t-shirt off and Ruthanne knelt to undo his jeans and pull them down to his knees. She pushed him back till he sat on the edge of the bed and the two girls peeled off his jeans and underwear.

"Hey, don't I need underwear?"

"We picked some out for you" Ruthanne said, picking up the red boxer-briefs from the pile of clothes on the bed. "Feet" she said, holding the briefs for him. He stuck his feet in and gasped as Emily grabbed his erection.

"This won't fit in there will it?" she asked as Ruthanne slid the underwear up to David's thighs.

"Stand up."

Emily still had her hand wrapped around him and she pointed his now dripping cock at Ruthanne, "Nope, never going to fit. Can you fix it, or shall I?" she asked, slowly stroking his hardness.

Ruthanne blushed but said "I'll try, but uh, I might need help?" She was leery of interacting sexually with Emily, but she knew how nice David felt and tasted in her mouth, so she took his head in and swirled her tongue on him. David groaned, Ruthanne let him pop out of her mouth, then Emily laughed and directed him to her own mouth. She bobbed and sucked at him a while and swung him back to Ruthanne. She went back at him again, now getting much more into it. Seeing Emily going down on him made her want more for herself.

David was already getting close and said so to them. "Do you want it, or can I have him?" asked Emily.

Ruthanne dove onto him one more time, her mobile hot wet tongue bringing David right to the edge. He gasped, then she pulled away saying "You do it". Emily immediately sucked him back into her mouth and started jacking his shaft as she sucked on him. He whimpered and shook as he started to cum, and Emily made a muffled squeak as he filled her mouth. Ruthanne looked on in absolute fascination, watching the way David's dick pulsed as Emily swallowed his cum. The expression on Emily's face was amazing, she thought. "Wow, fuck" Ruthanne whispered.

David's penis sagged and deflated, and Emily sucked and licked him clean. She sat back and smiled up at David, then reached out to pull the briefs up.

"So um, what were we doing?"

Ruthanne giggled, "Dressing him."

"Oh yeah right."

They selected pants and a shirt, then a different shirt, then another pair of pants, going through the pile and discussing what looked best. "Don't I get a say in this?" he asked.

"No" they answered together.

"Try this shirt" said Emily.

They finally settled on a decent outfit and set the clothes aside for Friday. Now that they had him naked again Ruthanne started sucking on his half-hard member. She wanted what Emily had got earlier.

Emily watched her for a while, then moved to stand behind David. She started kissing his neck and ears, and running her hands over him wherever she could reach. He shivered, overwhelmed by the multiple stimulation and his cock grew suddenly to fill Ruthanne's mouth. She squealed and pulled back, "Whoa, that changed fast. Emily what are you doing to him?"

"Nothing much" she said.

Ruthanne went back down on David, stroking and sucking him, as Emily continued to play with him higher up. He was getting really close when they heard the front door open and David's mom called out "I'm home! Are you upstairs David?"

1...34567...9