Dancing Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soapy hands ran over skin, along with gentle touches and soft wet kisses. By the time they finished all three of them were aroused and excited for their dancing. They dried off, and the girls plugged in their hair dryers, which promptly blew the circuit breaker for the bathroom. David went and found the panel and turned the power back on. They figured out that if the dryers were on cool, and they took turns running them hot, the power was ok.

They dressed in tshirts and shorts, then went to make breakfast. After setting the dishes in the sink they pushed the furniture aside and got the sound system ready. They couldn't play it too loud as they had neighbours downstairs. The three of them shucked what little they were wearing and were naked and ready to dance.

"God, look at me, I'm so wet already!" said Emily "Can I go first?"

David cued up a tango and they began to dance. Ruthanne watched them for a minute and then rushed away, coming back with a couple of big fluffy towels to lay on the futon sofa bed. Now that they were both on the pill and not using condoms their lovemaking was quite messy. She watched the pair finish the dance, lost in each other's eyes, lost in each other's arms, hotter and hornier than ever. It had been so so long since the last time they did this!

David and Emily moved to the futon, and lay down, gasping and grasping, touching each other frantically. She pushed him onto his back and mounted his throbbing cock with a single thrust as she cried out "Ohhhh YES!" Emily humped and bounced on him, swiftly approaching a massive orgasm. She shuddered and thrashed on him, cumming twice in rapid succession before collapsing on top of David. Emily rolled off of him, a gush of cum running down her thigh, which Ruthanne quickly wiped up with the end of the towel. She sat next to them, touching and caressing her lovers as they recovered from their activity.

Emily curled up and sighed with pleasure. David kissed her, then turned to Ruthanne, who asked "Are you ready so soon?" He nodded, got up, helped her stand, and went to cue up the music. Emily lay on the sofa watching them, as they danced and moved about the room in a fog of sensuality. God they were so HOT! she thought.

When the music ended they moved to the futon and David laid her down and moved between her legs to eat her pussy. Ruthanne was soon lost in orgasmic bliss, and Emily began to kiss and caress her, pushing Ruthanne into another whirlwind of sensation. David finally moved up to kiss her too, and started running the head of his cock against her wet, inflamed pussy. He slowly and carefully entered her, engaging a little more with each gentle thrust, until he was fully inside her tight wet tunnel. He began to rock into her, faster and harder, and Emily reached down to fondle their connection. Ruthanne squealed and David gasped as they exploded together, with Emily touching them and watching in thrilled amazement as she helped bring them off.

They cuddled together for a while, basking in their post coital bliss, not talking yet, just lying with each other. Emily finally sat up and said "God I missed that. You two looked so hot, I got all worked up again." David slid off the sofa and knelt between her knees, and leaned down to kiss her pussy. She ran her fingers through his hair and flopped back to enjoy David's tongue. He cleaned up the mess he'd filled her with earlier and drove her to another orgasm.

He sat back on his heels as Ruthanne climbed over and straddled Emily on hands and knees. The girls kissed, and David leaned forward to lap at Ruthanne's pussy. She moaned into her kiss and rolled her hips to give David better access. He ate her with gusto, savouring the mixed taste of her with his own cum. David's fingers moved down to Emily's pussy and both girls were now moaning and close to cumming.

He moved up and slowly pressed his throbbing cock into Ruthanne, who began to squeal and shake as she came. Ruthanne slumped down onto Emily and he pulled out and slid his cock home into Emily. Her eyes went wide in shock, watching David pumping into her, while Ruthanne moved her head and started licking and sucking Emily's tits. "Oh god, fuck yes, oh, Ruthanne, fuck, yes, fuck me!" cried Emily. She came hard, pussy wracked by her pulsating orgasm, while David filled her again. He fell back to sit on the floor, watching two dripping pussies right in front of him.

Ruthanne rolled off of Emily, who said "Ruthanne, it felt like YOU were fucking me, that was amazing. I could feel your tits rubbing against me, and every time David thrust at me you moved. It was like you were doing it!"

Ruthanne giggled, "That was David bumping into my butt when he pushed into you. It was cool though, wasn't it?"

They looked at David, who said "I love you, both of you, this is going to be awesome living here together."

---

Frosh week was busy. Buying text books, finding classrooms, touring the campuses to see where everything was, finding places to shop or get takeout. And there were orientation meetings and classes, plus mixers and parties and dances, and all the clubs and orgs and teams were looking for new members to sign up.

That first week was also filled with far too much sex. Bed time was always filled with so much sex, usually with David lying on the bed, and the girls taking turns on his tongue and cock. Mornings were delightful showers which mostly just warmed them up, to get ready for dancing after breakfast.

They were very glad of the cramped little laundry closet next to the bathroom because they had to wash their sheets every day, plus the towels they used on the sofa. Emily went out and bought another set of sheets and some more towels after one day when they made such a mess that they had no sheets for the bed that night.

The weekend at the end of orientation was when David had to return the van. He left Saturday morning and planned to get a bus back to Waterloo on Sunday afternoon. Saturday night the girls went to bed, and Ruthanne asked "Do you want to do anything?"

"No, I, um, just hold me, please? I feel, like, I dunno, just hold me."

Ruthanne spooned her, and they slept fitfully, often waking, and falling back to sleep. In the morning Emily seemed distant, distracted, and kind of sad, but Ruthanne put that down to simply missing David. She felt that way too.

When David got home the two girls rushed to greet him, hugging and kissing him, welcoming him home. When they eased up he was able to drop his bags on the floor and properly hug them back. He had a big soft sided cooler bag along with his overnight bag. "All three of our moms sent food. Can you put it in the freezer, maybe pick something out for dinner? I gotta go to the bathroom."

Ruthanne lugged the cooler over to the fridge and started unloading it. Emily wrapped her arms around David and just clung to him. At first he thought she was being amorous but he discovered she was quietly crying into his shoulder. "Emily? What's wrong? Are you ok?"

Ruthanne shut the freezer and put a frozen lasagna on the counter, then approached her roommates. "What's going on? Why is she crying?"

"I don't know, she just started this. Emily? What's wrong? Talk to us." He led her to the sofa and they all sat down. Emily sobbed quietly for a bit and then pulled back and looked at David; she was quite distraught.

"I don't want to lose you" she whispered.

"What?"

"We won't see each other for a whole year!"

"What's going on?" asked Ruthanne. "How? Why?"

"Co-op. My first work term starts this January. We won't be back together here until next January!" David and Ruthanne were not co-op students, they had heard about it but never looked into the details as it didn't affect them. "Then I'll be back here in May when you're back home at your summer jobs, and I'll be working again in September."

They sat and stared at Emily for a few seconds and Ruthanne asked "Can't you get a job here? Do you have to leave Waterloo? How does the co-op system work?"

"I uh, well, you provide your resumes, and have interviews you sign up for. After the interviews you rank the companies and they rank the applicants and the system makes the best match."

"So if you just interview with local companies and get in with one of them you can stay here."

"I don't want to limit my options."

"This area is a hub of high tech industry. The business park on the other side of the campus is full of places that are perfect for your career." said David.

Emily's eyes went wide as she processed their words. She'd been so emotionally troubled by the idea of losing David & Ruthanne that she hadn't been thinking straight at all. She grabbed Ruthanne and kissed her soundly. "Yes! You're right! I can do this!" She sobered suddenly and said "You two need to find local summer jobs here as well! We're going to stick together right?"

They agreed, and Emily bounced up from the sofa and said "Let's dance! David, will you dance with us?"

"What about dinner?"

"I'll throw it in the oven, it'll take at least an hour to defrost and heat up." replied Ruthanne.

Emily grabbed a couple of their towels and folded out the sofa, while David went to the bathroom. When he he returned and started pulling off his shirt Emily stopped him "Let me do that".

Ruthanne came over and helped her slowly disrobe David. They shared his now rigid cock back and forth for a minute, then Emily stood and said "My turn."

The other two removed her clothes, kissing and touching her softly as they did. They each took a nipple into their mouths for a while, making Emily all tingly. She and David then turned to undress Ruthanne. They ended up kneeling beside each other in front of Ruthanne, each kissing her on the thighs and running fingers together up to her dripping sex. She moaned, and David kissed her pussy and stood up. Emily did the same, and Ruthanne moaned again.

"You asked me last night if I wanted to do anything. I think I do now." said Emily. Ruthanne whimpered when she heard that. David put the music on and held out his hands. Emily gave Ruthanne a push and the girl moved quickly to join David.

They danced; a sensual, sultry, and erotic experience, a tango that left the two breathless with anticipation. The last words Emily spoke to her still resonated with Ruthanne, and she was almost ready to cum when the music ended. They moved to the sofa, where Emily wrapped her in a passionate embrace, kissing her fervently and lowering her to the soft mattress.

She pushed Ruthanne up farther and knelt on the sofa between her legs. Emily bent down to kiss her dripping pussy, as she displayed her own sex to David. He moved behind her and rubbed his leaking cock against her labia. "Yesss" she hissed as she lowered her mouth to Ruthanne's hot wet pussy.

He slowly parted her turgid lips and entered her as she drove her tongue into Ruthanne. Both girls moaned with desire. Emily had tasted Ruthanne on David's cock and his face before, but getting her from the source was an intense experience.

Ruthanne looked down and saw Emily buried in her crotch with David impaling her from behind. After the anticipation and the fantastic dance this was too much for her, and she climaxed with a squeal. Emily tasted the change in Ruthanne's pussy, and felt the girl shudder and spasm beneath her. She was elated that she had given her friend this pleasure, it felt so good, so right, so amazing, and it fed her own mounting climax. David felt Emily's response to Ruthanne's orgasm as she squeezed his cock with her quivering pussy. The sight and sound of their orgasms pushed him over the edge too, and he thrust deep into Emily, pouring his seed into her in gouts of ecstasy.

Emily moved up to lie atop Ruthanne, sharing an intimate kiss, as David's cum oozed out of her and dripped onto Ruthanne's pussy. David sat next to them and leaned in to share their kisses. "My dance now?" asked Emily. He nodded and got up to start the music. Once again, they poured their souls into the dance, winding up a sexual spring that would be unleashed in a few minutes.

When the music ended and they moved to the futon, Ruthanne moved aside. Emily lay down as David knelt on the floor to lean in and start eating her out. He licked and sucked up the remains of his earlier orgasm, then started working Emily towards her ultimate goal. She reached out to Ruthanne and pulled her in.

Ruthanne responded by straddling Emily's face. Emily followed suit and licked David's cum off of Ruthanne where it had fallen from her own pussy. Now it was Emily's turn to have a pair of lovers on her at the same time, just like that camping trip when David was under both of them so often. She came hard, moaning into Ruthanne, bucking against David's face, thrills of pleasure flashing like sheet lightning across her nerves.

David reared up and slowly pressed his cock into her pulsating cunt, and she moaned again. The three of them drove to another powerful orgasm, one after another. Ruthanne squealed and shuddered over Emily and slipped off her to curl up shivering. Emily cried out as David worked her clit as he thrust into her again and again. Finally, David shot his pulsing seed deep into Emily once more, slowing down and gently working his slowly softening cock in and out, watching the white stuff ooze out around his member. He grabbed a towel to catch their cum as he pulled out, cleaning them both up.

They lay together afterwards, pleasantly spent, caressing and kissing each other. "I want to taste you too" said Ruthanne. "Maybe tonight?"

"Yeah, oh yes, I think I'd like that." Emily replied.

"Wow, I never thought you two would do that."

"It was just a matter of time," said Emily. "We got so comfortable with sex together with you, it just kinda had to happen. Now that we're going to be together all the time, we might as well do it all."

That night David ate both girls out, and they did the same to each other. They shared him together, and they shared each other together with David. It was a long, intimate session that left them exhausted, claimed by sleep within minutes once they finished.

Classes started the next day. Getting up and ready was rough, due to the lack of sleep. They all had different schedules, and some night classes later in the week, so it was difficult to be all together except for bedtime. Once labs, assignments, tests, and required reading got piled on, their evenings and weekends were busy, too.

They settled on Friday nights for going out dancing and partying, and Saturday nights for their naked tango. The erotic dance was now their most intimate time together. The girls started dancing with each other as well, which drove David wild with desire as he watched them swirl around the room, and then tumble onto the futon with him.

Life was good, better than good, as they shared their worlds with each other.

1...456789