Dancing in Lunar Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DeeDee's dress was much in the same style as Allison's, but the smaller woman's dress was silver. Still, the neckline plunged deep, revealing far more modest breasts than Kristie's mother's.

"Unless, you know, she's with you?"

DeeDee's eyes winked with mischief.

"I mean, if you're ready to go that way?"

That question caught Kristie by surprise, and she closed her mouth, tightening her lips. Finally she answered her companion.

"I mean, that's just my. That's just Allison. Allie. She wanted to go dancing, so I brought her here."

But DeeDee shot her arm through Kristie's arm and pulled her nearer.

"Girl, you better be careful. You let that one get away tonight and you'll regret it. She didn't dolled up like that for just anything. Or just anyone. But she's starving, and if you don't take her, someone else will. You know what we're all like here."

DeeDee winked.

"Oh don't worry about me. I don't swing that way. Only boys for me."

"Oh, I know that," Kristie laughed as the two cocktail glasses were set between them. You're as straight as the driven snow."

DeeDee giggled.

"Or something like that."

She turned away, sipping her own drink from a short straw.

She looked over her shoulder as she walked away, into the swelling crowd.

"But I am. I really am."

DeeDee gave her pert ass a little shake.

IX A New Perspective

DeeDee's question had rattled Kristie, although she tried to play it off.

Was she? Was she ready to go that way?

Things had gotten a little wild, her life had gone a little crazy, the last few weeks of the last semester.

Making out with Lisa like that, the tops of their dresses pulled down in the parking lot to lick each other's tits while the guys stood around in a circle, cell phones up and snapping pics, one after another.

But when Lisa's hand shot between her thighs to touch her pussy, that's when Kristie had panicked. Things had gotten out of hand so quickly, she slapped Lisa's hand away, pulled the straps of her dress back over her shoulders and ran across the pavement of the parking lot to the laughter of her friends, breaking a heel in the process.

After that, she stopped going out, but her social media full of it for the moment. Which didn't really matter. Social media was full of everything, and the night barely registered in the wild behavior of her classmates.

Was it real? Or did she just get caught up in a stupid moment?

And what was that about her mother?

She stared at Allison sitting on the low cushion, her legs neatly touching at her thighs, her ankles neatly tucked one under the other as she sat partially on her side, checking her makeup in a little compact mirror. Her nipples stuck through her gold dress, her eyes gleamed as she tossed intent looks at the club life taking place around her. She seemed eager and tense, and that's when Kristie realized how right DeeDee had guessed.

Her mother was on the prowl.

Her mother was looking for someone and not just somebody to talk to.

Of course, Kristie had gotten her dressed just for that, but the sudden realization, the sudden certainty that her mother was looking to fuck, and looking to fuck that night, shocked her.

Fun was fun, and goofing around was goofing around, but mothers did not have sex. It was just the natural order of things.

But what if she did, Kristie thought. What if some man went up to her and took her home with him?

Or some woman?

The club attracted more women than men, and sexual fluidity flowed as freely as the drinks the bartenders served at Lunar Seas. Her mother was bound to get caught up in it. There stood more than a really good chance of that happening. And then what?

Was she ready for that kind of thing? Was that what they'd do together from now on, go out to the clubs together, looking to hook up with some random stranger? Or was this a one-night-only event, something they could laugh about later? Or never mention again?

She caught at woman staring at Allison, just a few feet away from Kristie, jolting the daughter from her contemplative mood. She quickly crossed the space between the bar and the seating area and slid a glass across the table towards her mother.

"Drink up, baby. We're having fun tonight."

X A Decision Made

Allison quickly got used to it, especially after her third drink. The club filled to capacity now, the DJ had started, the light show opened up, and music throbbed loud, low, percussive, and sensual. All the women in the club, dressed so provocatively, showing off so much skin. She remembered being young, and remembering it, she embraced it, and youth surged back into her mind, swelling her heart with excitement, anticipation, and.

It surprised her at first.

Heat. Sexual heat.

And when she saw college girls arm and arm with each other, making out, thrusting their bodies into each other, it no longer shocked her. She understood. She understood the urgent need and desire for contact, for touching, for lip and skin, for love. Or something very close to it.

Oh, men danced too. A few here and there, trying to get a pretty girl's attention. A lot of people had their cell phones out, a lot of girls posed at the bar, smiled, kissed each other's cheeks while taking one photo after another to post on their social media. Whole videos uploaded to the Internet, to Instagram, to TikTok, shared over Snapchat.

Of course Allison knew about all that, she wasn't a dinosaur for fuck's sake. She'd kept an eye, a distant eye, on life rolling on around her. The years since her divorce hadn't been lived in a desert. Not until lately. Oh god, has it really been three years since I've gone out?

The realization grabbed her with an instant ferocity, tearing her from her lingering complacency.

I've got to live, damn it, and I've got to live now, she screamed at herself from deep inside, a howl of despair.

She stared at Kristie sprawled on her seat across the table. By now several young women, all showing more skin than covering it, boobs heaving beneath glittering halters, tight jeans or skin-tight pants made of some scintillating material, closed in upon their table, girls sat down next to her, turned to face her, smiled brightly and returned to their phones.

Allison had never seen so many tattoos. Arms, bellies, necks, even faces; the girls here wandered on the precipice of Maenad frenzy, and they showed no sign of concern.

Studs, clearing visible through thin fabric, pierced nipples, and rings hung from noses, jeweled bars pierced lips, eyebrows, and navels. Did Kristie have a tattoo? Why wasn't she pierced like the rest of them?

Kristie looked hot. Her black dress was every bit as short as Allison, although the neckline did not go down nearly as far. Her nipples poked through, and her cleavage showed in the vee, firm grapefruits ripe for peeling. Her daughter's hair was dark like the mother's, but Kristie's stylist had highlighted it, giving her hair a deep brown, piled loosely above her head with two thin braids circling above her forehead, a light crown for her little princess.

She made herself up with the same smokey eyeshadow as her mother wore, her lashes were thick with black mascara, and her lips were the same glossy red. But there the resemblance to the mother ended, for the daughter inherited the fine, angular, feline traits of the father, whose delicate features had long ago caught Allison's fancy.

The girls next to them jumped up, laughing and shouting, and Kristie raised her head to meet her mother's look.

"We need to dance, Mom. Allison," she said. "We need to dance now. Allie."

"We do," Allie agreed. "We really do."

The howl of despair had faded to silence; an eager and ready courage filled her now.

XI Dancing at Lunar Seas

It had been a long time since Allison had moved so much, her legs felt like rubber, and her heart pounded in her chest, but she kept dancing, dancing, dancing. Kristie plied her with alcohol and not only Kristie. From time to time, a dancing woman would draw near, embrace her, kiss her on her cheek or neck, and stick a drink her hand, until Allison learned the woman's name. Tori.

The dancing, as it had been in the days of her own youth, was sensual, sexy, erotic, and Allison found herself swaying in the middle of the dance floor while Tori stood in front of her, her back turned to Allison, thrusting her hips into Allison's groin, gyrating and grinding her ass into the startled woman, by now intoxicated enough by the music and the alcohol to laugh.

Everybody seemed to be laughing.

Allison couldn't remember seeing so many smiles.

But when Tori's hands started to wander inside Allison's dress, cupping her tits in long embraces, Allison panicked.

What the hell is happening here?

Kristie saw the terrified look on her mother's face and swept in, abruptly pushing Tori away.

The older woman, several inches taller than Kristie, threw her angry glances, but Kristie brushed her aside.

"She's with me," she said, pulling Allie toward her and kissing her lightly on the corner of her mouth.

"She's mine."

Tori wandered away, shaking off her frustration.

The evening was still young, and the club was jumping.

"Oh my god, thank you so much honey. That woman couldn't keep her hands to herself."

Kristie just laughed.

"I can't take you anywhere," she shouted in Allie's ear, over the din of the music.

They spent the rest of the night inseparable, and from time to time Kristie would look up to see DeeDee, in the arms of a tall, broad-shouldered hunk of an athlete, grinning at her with happy nods.

"See?" she said into Kristie's ear when the dancing pair swept by the other. "She's crazy about you."

DeeDee's man glanced curiously at the two girls, but DeeDee was already dragging him away. She slapped Kristie's butt as she left.

"Don't blow it," she shouted behind her.

"Don't blow what?" Allie asked.

She looked confused, but Kristie just held her face in both hands and quickly kissed her red lips.

"You," she said simply.

"I don't understand," Allie said.

"I don't either," Kristie replied.

They both kept dancing.

It's what the night was for.

XII A Solution

No way could either of them drive the hour and a half back home. Not with how much they both had to drink. Allison felt ashamed and embarrassed. This was no way for a mother to behave.

"I shouldn't have -"

Kristie cut her off.

"It's okay, Allie. Don't be stupid. We'll get an Uber to some motel. We can sleep here tonight. We'll leave your car here overnight."

"We can't get two rooms. I can't afford two rooms. I can't really afford."

"We'll share a room. I don't mind sharing a bed with you if you don't mind sharing with me."

Allie didn't feel like she had a choice. Her head throbbed, and her mind swam in a sea of disjointed thoughts. She was close to passing out, and she knew it.

"Fine," she said.

At that moment, Tori pushed past them as they stood talking on the walk outside of the club. She had her arm around the waist of a tall woman, and as they watched her walk down the sidewalk, Allie couldn't help but notice Tori's hand slipping down to pat the broad ass of the lover she found for the night.

XII Falling Asleep

The found a motel not too far away, not too expensive, but not seedy either.

Exhausted, Allie checked into a single bedroom, and the two women stumbled, more from sheer fatigue than intoxication, to their room. Once inside, Allie went straight to the bathroom, emerging a short time later. Kristie pulled back the bedcovers. She pulled the straps off her gold mini and let the dress fall to the floor. She kicked off her black flats and collapsed onto the bed, curling up while Kristie pulled the covers over her.

Then Kristie went to relieve herself for the night.

When she came back, she too was naked, wearing only her red panties, thong underwear just shy of being a G-string. She crawled into bed beside her mother.

She cradled her mother's head in her hands, kissing her softly on the mouth.

"Good night, Allie," she whispered.

But Allie had already fallen fast asleep.

Kristie turned over on her back and tried to fall asleep, but it took over an hour for sleep finally to descend on her tired mind, still mulling over the night.

Part Two

I Changes

The days flew by after that night.

Kristie stayed away most of the time, Allison hardly saw her. She'd sleep till late in the morning, leave after her mother went to work and return home, if she returned home, late in the night while her mother slept. Allison would have worried about her, but something inside her had changed.

She didn't want to worry anymore, and so she didn't.

She didn't want to feel down, or oppressed by anxiety, so she kept herself busy that first week. Shopping, buying clothes, even checking out fitness centers. She needed to lose weight. No, she wanted lose weight, and even more than that she wanted to get out of the fucking house and stay out of the fucking house.

She stopped dressing in drab clothes.

Oh, she didn't wear anything too sexy or outrageous, but she let her body be seen - or at least guessed at. And she didn't mind just who did the guessing.

Much of that Saturday remained a blur to her, but she remembered two things vividly: that woman's hands on her breasts, and later, her hand on the backside of the woman she left with.

She remembered watching Tori walk down the sidewalk as a feeling of regret surged inside her.

She'd felt that regret all week long.

What would have it been like, going home with another woman?

Why had she been so suddenly scared, frightened away like a skittish cat?

She wouldn't let that happen again. God as her witness, she wouldn't let that moment slip by again.

Kristie, for her part, had spent the week fucking all the boys in her little group from her hometown. She showed no restraint, and she refused no request. Told to suck, she sucked. And she swallowed. She fucked them one at a time, or she fucked them two or three at a time, and they took every hole, penetrated each orifice, spilling their seed, their goo, into her and onto her and all over her, and she neither hated it nor liked it.

But the last night as she stood in her shower washing the boy cum off her young body, she told herself no more. She was sore, and when she looked in the mirror, the person who looked back at her reflected no kindness or love. She was hard. In a week she had gotten so hard she no longer recognized herself. So hard she didn't seem to have emotions.

Oh, she knew it wasn't just that week.

This moment had been coming for a long time, and now she stood in the shower, thinking.

I can't go on this way, she told herself, the water falling over her like tears. They don't mean anything, and I want to mean. I so desperately want to mean.

II Kristie Stays Home and Jenny Visits

Kristie stayed home that week, far preferring to face her mother than to confront the chaotic world she'd manage to build just outside her front door.

She noticed the bounce in her mother's steps immediately and found herself bitterly wondering where her own spring had gone.

But it was infectious, her mother's mood, and Kristie tried to dive into it after the first sulking day of the second week. They stayed up late, watched movies, ate ice cream and promised diets that never came.

Allison reverberated with excitement.

"Let's go dancing tonight," Allison suggested.

Kristie nodded her head, reluctantly, but the club they found in town was boring, played terrible music, and attracted too many drunk men who continuously hit on the both of them.

Allison would grab her daughter's arm.

"I'm with her," she'd say, and mother would burst into loud laughter amidst her daughter's embarrassment.

Then one night Jenny dropped by, and both girls went to Kristie's room.

"How come?" she asked.

"How come what?"

"How come you never kissed me? The way you kissed that girl that night. You never even tried to kiss me."

Injury gushed from Jenny's voice, injury and accusation, wounded pride and fearfulness.

"But all that was nothing, Jenny. I just got caught up, Lisa started kissing me, and everybody started shouting and encouraging us, and I just went with it. Until she started touching me. It's not what I wanted."

"What if we did? What if we kissed? Would it be something you wanted?"

To tell the truth, Kristie couldn't even begin to answer that question.

Stunned, she allowed herself to be pulled to her own bed by Jenny, her best friend since 7th grade. She sat down, and Jenny sat beside her.

"I'm going to kiss you now, Kristie. Just like that girl in the video. I'm going to kiss you just like she did. She didn't deserve you, but I do."

Kristie's head was turned towards Jenny, and Jenny's soft lips brushed her lips, and then Jenny's tongue touched her lips, and then Kristie opened her lips, opened her mouth to Jenny's tongue.

Because she wanted this.

Oh god, she wanted this.

Soon both Jenny and Kristie were groaning into each other's mouths, little murmurs of astonished happiness, and when Jenny's hands wandered to touch Kristie's breasts, Kristie yelped but did not resist. Finally Jenny broke the kiss, pulling away to wipe the spit dribbling from her lips.

"They told me what they did to you, John and Mike and Carl. They bragged about it, those assholes. God. How could they? They were supposed to be your friends, not a bunch of fuckbuddy losers."

Kristie tried to calm Jenny down.

"No. They could have done the same thing to me. They probably want to, and I never even saw it. I didn't see it, Kristie. I didn't see what big assholes they are."

Kristie interrupted her budding soliloquy.

"But I wanted to do it, Jenny. I wanted them to do those things to me. I'm so dirty, so disgusting. I wanted them to treat me the way I deserve. I'm just a disgusting pig. I really am."

Kristie surprised herself with her own vehemence, to say nothing of Jenny, who sat beside her caressing her back.

"How can you say that? How can you say that? You're not disgusting. You're the best person I know. You've always been there for me, Kristie. Always."

But Kristie would not say why she felt disgusting or why she needed to be gang-banged, pissed on, and cummed on.

It just felt. Right.

And when Jenny leaned in to kiss Kristie again, Kristie pulled away.

"I'm so sorry, Jenny. I want to. I really do. It's just that. I can't. Not now. It's all just so. Too much right now. My mom."

Kristie fell silent, not finishing her thought.

III Interlude

It was Allison's idea to return to Lunar Seas.

"We had so much fun that night, don't you remember honey?"

Kristie remembered.

"We can go tomorrow night. I'll find us a better room. That way we don't have to worry. We can get as crazy as we want to."

Her mother's enthusiasm amazed Kristie, although by now she should have been used to it. The woman had changed since three or four weeks ago, since dancing at Lunar Seas; something in the woman had been put aside, at least for the moment, to let this new woman emerge, fervent, eager, sexy, sexual. Hungry.

And even though she didn't want to, even though everything that could pass for instinct in her body told her not to think, not to think about it, she couldn't help it. She did think about it. All that week, and the week before that, and the week before that one, every day of every week since dancing with her mother, since staring in awful, awe-filled and dazed wonder at DeeDee, who had just whispered into her ear.

"She's crazy about you," DeeDee had said. "Anyone can see it. Look at the way she watches you. Don't let that one go, girl. Don't let that one go."