Dancing in Lunar Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she didn't, she honestly didn't.

All her disappointment after sex with boys. It all made sense to her now.

But her mother?

Even that made sense.

Ever since DeeDee had pointed her out.

She's crazy about you.

At first she laughed it off, laughed off the whole idea, but the seed just sank deeper and deeper into her psyche, until it germinated and sent out its roots. My girlfriend. Mom, Allison, Allie is my girlfriend. Or she can be. Mom can be my girlfriend. I can go out with Allie. I can date Allie. I can sleep with Allie.

I can have sex with Allie.

We can make love, like lovers do.

We can be lovers, Allie and I.

I can fuck Mom.

It all made so much sense to her now, the way she felt after making out with Lisa in the parking lot, the way she shoved her away, confused and alarmed. The way DeeDee's implication excited her. Girlfriend. It's what she wanted. It's what she needed without ever being able to tell herself.

I want a girlfriend.

I want to find a woman to love.

And then Allison, her mother.

Kristie had always loved her mother, had always considered her mother the perfect embodiment of womanhood, complete and beautiful, alluring. Sexy. What could be more natural than Allie becoming Kristie's lover, Kristie's girlfriend. Oh my god. Could she? Would she?

Oh my fucking god. What would she say if I asked her to go out with me? To really go out with me?

Then Allie lifted her head from Kristie's belly, and Kristie saw the love in Allie's watery eyes. It took every ounce of Kristie's mental strength not to push her mother's face between her shuddering thighs. Her pelvis heaved forward and pitched upward, but she saw her nipples straining hard, and a new, deliciously wicked idea hit her.

"Keep kissing me, Allie," she breathed in husky excitement.

"It feels so good. I want to feel your hot mouth on my tits."

Then Kristie closed her eyes, sinking into the intoxication of Allie's lips caressing her belly, her bellybutton, kissing her upwards towards her heaving chest, leaving a trail of red lips across her body. Then Kristie felt her mother's soft hands on her breasts, and she groaned, pitching her chest upward to meet her mother's touch.

"Oh god, Allie."

Her mother said nothing, but when Allie's hot breath lightly blew over Kristie's straining nipples, Kristie whimpered. Then she opened her eyes as Allie's mouth, hovering a moment open over her tit, lowered to suck the engorged nipple into it. Kristie's whimper became a squeal and a cry. Her hands swept over the back of mother's head, and she ran her fingers through her soft brown hair while pressing her mother's face against her tit.

"Oh my god, Allie. Oh my fucking god, that feels so good. You feel so good."

Allie, for her part, abandoned herself to her bliss. The soft flesh of her daughter's breast in her hands swept her away in floods of delight. She'd never touched a woman before, not like this, and had never so much as fondled another woman over blouse and bra, and now she held a woman's flesh in her hands, the soft, yielding flesh of a woman's breast, pleasure without equal, at once astonishing and befitting, appropriate, filling a dormant need.

She ran her fingers of over her daughter's hard nipples, rubbed the hard tits in her fingers, and gently pinched the knobs between her fingers, marveling at the sensation, drowning in something she couldn't explain. Desire and love. Pride. She took a joyful pride in her daughter's body and wanted to make love to it in the way only she could.

She realized that now, suddenly, unarguably.

Only she could love and make love to Kristie in the way Kristie needed.

She could feel Kristie's heart beating wildly below her soft glands, and she knew her own heart beat just as wildly, just as frantically.

I'm going to kiss you now, she thought, laughing to herself. I'm going to kiss your boobies now, my love. Your boobs, your wonderful, wonderful boobs.

She brought her face over Kristie's swelling and falling chest.

She breathed on Kristie's hard nipples.

She lowered her mouth and sucked them into her.

She heard Kristie squeal.

She reached one hand down to caress her own lips, her pussy, the hot swollen lips of her steaming cunt, and she realized she was almost literally dripping, she was so wet.

She'd never been so wet.

Her clit throbbed, hard as a diamond but soft, soft, soft and warm, covered in her copious secretions. She trembled, and she groaned, stuffing her mouth with her daughter's tit-flesh as she sank two fingers into her sopping pussy. The warm lips of her pussy engulfed her fingers as she sank a third, her ring finger, wedding band long removed from it, deep, deep inside her.

Her pussy boiled and spasmed over her fingers, and she pulled her hand from her cunt, moved it up over her daughter's body, lifted her mouth from her daughter's it, held her sticky fingers, thickly coated in the gorgeous slime of her vagina, up to her daughter's mouth.

"Taste me, baby," she said. "Taste my pussy baby. I'm so hot for you. I'm leaking."

Then she plunged her three fingers into Kristie's mouth, gaping open like a nestling fed by its eagle mother. Kristie's lips wrapped around her mother's fingers; she sucked Allie's wet fingers slowly, sensually, hungrily, starving to taste Allie's fluids. Plaintive humming noises grunted from Kristie's throat, and Allie smiled, watching Kristie feed.

"So hot. So beautiful. I'm so happy, darling."

Kristie, unable to withstand herself a moment longer, pulled her mother's head to her body and pushed her down to her own raging box, spreading her thighs wide in welcome of her mother. She opened her mouth, releasing her mother's fingers.

"It's your turn, Please. Please, baby. Lick me. Lick my pussy. Lick my pussy baby. Please. Please, Mom."

*** The taste of Kristie's pussy

Allie hesitated, more to breathe in the intoxicating aroma and sight of Kristie's pretty little cunt displayed so lasciviously before her hungry eyes. She was so close to it, so close now, just an inch, just an inch or two, a flick of the tongue, away from tasting her dear lover's pussy, her very essence, her own dear daughter's fuck hole. She wanted to drink in this moment forever.

Her fat lips were parted just enough to show a thin, glistening line of pink, two folded inner lips tucked neatly for moment, but dripping in anticipation. A mere touch of the tongue would expose them, a mere sliding of the tongue and the lips, so demure, would emerge, ragged and open.

Allie could wait.

Forever.

But she felt her daughter's hands on the back of her head press her irresistibly forward, and her lips, open, touched Kristie's vulva, wet and hot. Allie's mind melted into the moment, and her tongue slipped out, touching and tasting the tangy sweet juices accumulating around her sweet, sweet Kristie's needy pussy.

She licked slowly and methodically, circling the long slit of her daughter's vagina, first up and over, then down and under, then striking into the very center, penetrating the hot, steaming center of Kristie's tangy cunt. Her tongue darted in and out, flicking up and down. Kristie's hips bucked against Allie's mouth, and eventually Allie covered Kristie's pussy with her mouth, sucking her lips and clitoral hood in, licking her as deep as her tongue would go while lapping her clit with the flat of tongue, then the tip, then sucking her whole hood into her mouth, devouring her.

"Oh god, Mom. Oh god, oh fuck. Oh god yeah, there, Mom. There. There."

Kristie's utterances became incoherent, but Allie understood every grunt.

She continued working oral magic on Kristie's darling pussy, and soon Kristie became a moaning, whining, writhing, and gyrating body of pure tortured pleasure; she grabbed and pulled Allie's hair. She clamped her thighs tightly against both sides of Allie's face, but Allie would not yield. Allie could not yield.

She was so damned proud of her daughter's pussy, so damned proud of her daughter's taste, she savagely licked her daughter's cunt with that strange mixture of maternal concern and Sapphic lust. Odd, random thoughts flew through Allie's mind. She needs me to do this, she needs me to keep her pussy clean. She needs me to lick her. This is my daughter's pussy. I need it to be the best in the world.

She imagined a competition of vaginas, proud mothers displaying haughty daughters and their gleaming crotches to an audience of women murmuring in approval. She saw herself hanging a blue first place ribbon over her daughter's hips and then posing as they both grinned at a camera, sharing a large golden trophy between them.

Kristie's pussy juices smeared Allie's makeup, her red lipstick covered her face, her mascara ran, her hair stuck in clumps, and still she licked and sucked Kristie's privates, sucking her clit and lips, nibbling her labia until finally Kristie burst.

She flung herself to the side, grabbing Allie's hair, and spun over her mother's face, turning her over in a sudden, single motion while grinding her cunt hard against her mother's face, straddling her mother with her knees stretched on either side of Allie's head, fucking her mother's face hard. One, two, three thrusts, and with the fourth thrust she came.

Oh god, how she came.

She shrieked and howled and bucked her hips, shaking from the toe to top in her agony of bliss.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming on your fucking face, Mom."

It wasn't a lie.

*** Sharing it

Kristie lay atop her mother, kissing her deeply, affectionately, passionately, romantically. Their tongues never tired of touching the other, never tired of tasting the other, never tired of twisting the other. Both women now swam underwater in a sea of emotions so deep and powerful it pulled them to depths neither could have imagined, and neither could fight. Neither of them wanted to. This was their ocean, and they were at home in their new seas, mermaids in love dancing in deep trenches far from prying human eyes. Her gold lipstick smeared her mother's red lipstick, their hair hung clumpy and loose, Kristie's braids had long fallen undone, and Kristie's hands massaged Allie's large tits with slow, loving caresses.

Her mother's flesh felt so good, so good.

Kristie now realized beyond any doubt she needed a woman's touch, the warmth of a woman's body beside her. A woman's love, a woman's sex.

Eventually, Kristie pulled away from her mother's tongue. She knelt over her mother, her knees stretched on either side of Allie's hips, their groins touching or the fires blazing in the midst of both were so hot they seemed to be touching. Her mother's body glistened with sweat, her deep brown eyes were heavy and unfocused, dazed in the heat of their mutual lust, and a shimmering glow seemed to arise from her.

Allie stared up at Kristie kneeling above her, her glazed eyes gleamed with longing and affection, and Kristie's eyes roamed her mother's body freely. Allie's breast lay round as they flattened to either side of her chest, but her dark nipples rose hard, sensitive to Kristie's tongue and touch.

Kristie slid her hand over her body, spreading her palms over her hips, her sides, the sides of her breasts, and then she massaged her tits while her mother stared at her. She pulled her left boob upward and bent her head low, tongue out, to lick her nipple. Allison groaned.

"You like that, Allie baby?"

Her mother was so beautiful, so womanly and beautiful, fleshy and fantastic, and Kristie wanted more than anything to belong to her - and for her mother to belong to her. Could they? Could she? Could she really be my. Girlfriend?

Lover?

Would she agree? Would she take me if I asked her? Would she go out with me, really go out with me?

Kristie lowered her hands to caress Allie's hip and belly, moving them upwards to massage her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples, and dragging her knuckles delicately across the smooth skin of Allison's body.

She watched Allison move her own hands closer and closer to Kristie. Allison caressed her thighs, slowly, moving closer and closer to Kristie's bare pussy, lips now red and extended, wanton and open. Kristie sucked in a deep breath, her body on fire and trembling at Allison's light touch, so close, so close to her pussy, her burning pussy.

And then her fingers, her mother's fingers were touching her there. There. Touch her lips, so wet and hot, so open and ready for whatever Allie had in mind. Allison's fingertips ran lightly up the sides of her quivering cunt, tickled her clit in her hood, and ran lightly down the other side while Kristie moaned and dripped. And then the first finger went in.

It went in, her fingertip. Inside her, inside her pussy, inside the most intimate part of her, where a mother belonged, moist and warm and clinching, clinching around her mother's finger, so tender, so loving. Her pussy sucked her mother's finger like a child's mouth on a teat, hungry to the point of starving, and Kristie cooed, closed her eyes, and shoved her pussy forward when her mother slipped another finger inside her, then a third.

"Touch me, baby," Allison said softly to her daughter. "Put your fingers inside me like I'm doing you. I want to feel you inside me."

The mother's hot and soaking vagina wrapped around the daughter's probing fingers. One finger went, followed by another, two fingers fucking the mother with slow, wonderfully slow strokes. Kristie rubbed the soft flesh of Allison's clitoral hood, rubbing the skin tenderly with her thumb. Her eyes were open now, her eyes were soaking in the sight of her mother's pussy swallowing her fingers, two, three at a time. So deep. So wet. So hot.

Time held no meaning for the two them, slowly stroking each other, slowly and intimately sinking their fingers into each other's secrets, speaking mysteries in moans and murmurs in a language beyond the futility of words. Minutes could have been hours, and hours might as well have been years, decades.

Eons.

Their hips shuddered against each other.

Kristie spread her thighs wide, thrusting her finger-stuffed pussy eagerly and relentlessly at Allison, and finally she swung her right leg inside, cradling her mother's hips and her mother cradled her hips in turn. Their hands touched as the fucked each other, cunt to cunt separated only by the backs of their hands, their wet, slippery hands.

Allie's eyes stayed glued to Kristie's eyes, watching the flood of her coming orgasm rise from the depth of those brown wells, feeling the heat of her shuddering pussy clamping and sucking her fingers, reaching up and inside, finding that place so quickly and lingering over it, touching her daughter, showing her Kristie how much she loved her, how much she had always loved her.

She was so close herself now, Allison was.

The sounds of their bodies pumping and grinding into each other, their ragged breaths bursting from their lungs, the plaintive cries and tortured whispers of their building climaxes filled the hotel room, and the head of the bed bumped loudly against the wall, thumping the wall like a jackhammer as Kristie kept fucking her mother's cunt.

"I'm so close, I'm so close, Mom. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum on your pussy."

Allie shuddered, hearing her daughter say such things.

"Oh god, oh god, yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Yeah. There. Oh god, Kristie, there."

Allison wailed as her orgasm washed over her.

Her eyes locked onto Kristie's eyes, and Kristie exploded in a wild, guttural climax, her pussy seized up, clamped onto her mother's fingers, and she came, and she came, and she came.

"Oh god, you're so hot. Oh god, you're so hot. Oh god, you're so hot," she kept repeating over and over, slowly collapsing onto her mother's breasts and body, both women drenched in sweat, both women shaking and trembling as their orgasms wracked their bodies.

Kristie covered her mother's tits with kisses, and then her mouth was on Allison's mouth, and Allison's tongue was in Kristie's mouth, where it belonged.

XII Falling asleep

The orgasm passed, leaving mother and daughter to bask in the warm afterglow, their bodies pungent and wet, their breaths gradually become normal, peaceful, relaxed. Kristie lay on her side, turned towards Allison, her hand just below the woman's breast, enrapt by the rise and fall of her mother's chest as she breathed. Allison lay on her back, her eyes closed, a look of utter peace and happiness on her face.

Kristie leaned in to kiss Allison's cheek.

"Allie?"

Allison's answer was barely audible.

"Hm?"

"Do you think. I mean, would you consider it? I mean, do you want to?"

Allison opened her eyes and turned to face Kristie.

"Do I want what, darling?"

Tears pooled in Kristie's eyes.

"Would you. Would you go out with me? Would you be my girlfriend?"

Allison turned over to hold Kristie to her. She hugged Kristie tightly against her warm body, reveling in her daughter's nude body, so soft and warm. Tender.

"Is that something you want?"

"Oh god, Allie," Kristie gushed. "It's all I've been thinking about this month. Ever since we went dancing the first time."

Allison released Kristie and turned to lie once more on her back, her eyes closed.

"Do you think," she finally said. "Do you think we can share? That woman Tori, for example. I still want her, darling. I want her in the worst way. Would that be okay? I've opened a door, baby. I've opened a door, and now I want everything. I want to fuck so many women now. I've never felt so hungry before. It's like I'm starving. Like I've been starving, but now I see a table spread before me, covered with food and drinks and rich desserts, and I want it all. All of it."

Kristie didn't answer her mother.

She didn't think she could.

She didn't think she could share.

"What if I can't?" she asked. "What if we try, and I don't like it?"

Allison grinned.

"Then I'll have to teach you to like it. After all, I'm still you're mother. And you should have learned to share by now."

Kristie giggled, and her mother giggled, and a short time later, Kristie fell asleep to the sound of Allison's rhythmic snoring.

XIII Home

Kristie noticed it the moment she walked into the living room.

They had taken a shower together that morning, enjoying each other's bodies, and taking turns washing each other's hair, squirming against each other as they ran their fingers through the lather of shampoo. Allison's back to Kristie, she pushed out her ass and spread her thighs to let Kristie wash her ass, her upper thighs, her pussy, shuddering as Kristie slipped wet fingers inside her, and cumming only moments later as the girl finger fucked her to a quick orgasm.

Then, not letting her mother dress after her shower, she had flung the woman on the bed, on her back, forced open her thighs, and sank her head between her mother's legs, finally, finally tasting the sweetness of her first home. Allie's pussy lips were wide and ragged, and they formed a long, kite-shaped entrance to her love hole, so pink, so wet, so tender.

It tasted a little of the hotel soap at first, Kristie thought as her tongue slipped from her mouth to taste her mother's pussy for the first time, directly for the first time. Her own clit throbbed, her own pussy buzzed, and she ground her thighs together as she licked her Allison, her Allie.

The soapy taste soon went away, quickly replaced by the pale tartness of Allison's secretions dripping from her cunt. The more Allie dripped, the harder Kristie licked, excited, aroused, and infatuated with making her mother cum again. Allison bucked her hips hard against Kristie's face, spreading her thighs wide then slamming them shut in a vice-grip on her daughter's head, and when Kristie felt Allison's hands on the back of her head, smashing her face hard and deep against her pussy, she knew the climax couldn't be far away.