Dancing in Lunar Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She covered Allison's pussy with her mouth and sucked on the clitoral hood, licking the deep hole below before flicking the hard nub with her tongue-tip.

"Oh god, oh god, oh fuck," Allison muttered, grinding her cunt against Kristie. "Oh my fucking god. I'm cumming. I'm cumming on your face, baby. I'm cumming on your fucking face."

They spent several minutes afterwards, languorously kissing each other, slowly, deeply, ebbing in the afterglow once again. Romantically.

They had checked out of the hotel in the clothes they'd checked in in, but they felt clean. Their faces were cleaned of makeup, and they both pulled their brown hair back in loose ponytails. The drive home saw Kristie answering a barrage of questions from Allison, who wanted to make absolutely sure Kristie was okay with what had happened, with what was happening, and with what would continue to happen between them.

"Are you sure, honey? Are you really sure?"

When the Caravan finally parked in the garage, Kristie grabbed Allie, kissed her long and deep, a slow, lingering kiss which found Kristie running her fingers through her mother's soft hair, delighting in the feel of it, losing herself in the indescribable pleasure, in the closeness, of her mother's hair rolling through her fingers, of her mother's tongue, her mother's lips, her mother's skin.

The she released her and laughed.

"I'm sure. Mom. Allie."

Allison wrinkled her nose in a smile.

It's so cute how she can't decide what to call me.

*** In the living room

Kristie put her diet soda on the coaster she set down.

Looking at it again, she sighed.

"Mom! When are you going to clean up this salt?

Allie sauntered into the living room, dressed only in a long tee shirt.

"It's been here for a whole month."

Allie sat on the other end of the sofa, stretched her legs towards Kristie, and hooked a leg over the back of the sofa. She pulled her shirt past her waist and caressed her bare slit.

"Please, baby girl," she said.

"Oh god, Allie. You're insatiable."

"I told you. I'm starving. Do me again. Eat me. Then I'll eat you."

Kristie's eyes never wavered from Allison's slit, her fat folds hid the delicacy lying within, and Kristie knew how to bring that delicacy out, how to taste it, how to make that pussy unfold like a moonflower in the full light of the moon.

Later, when Allison wiped up the salt, the ring had disappeared entirely.

"I thought you were full of shit," Kristie said, leaning over her mother's shoulder. "I really didn't think that would work."

"It only sometimes does," Allison replied, padding to the kitchen in her bare feet to dump the salt from the little dustpan she used to brush up the mess.

"It only sometimes does work out."