Dancing in Lunar Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she kissed the corner of Allie's open mouth. Kristie's lips parted just enough to let her mother's bottom lip glide over and between her own golden lips. Then she pulled her face away, leaving Allie befuddled and short of breath.

"Kristie. What's gotten into -?"

Kristie closed her mouth by pressing her index finger vertically against her mother's lips.

"Let's get a drink, Allie."

Kristie led Allie to the bar, her arm around her mother's waist, let her hand fall over her mother's butt. Allie pressed into her daughter, but her mind drifted into the music. Feel, just feel.

It feels so nice.

At the bar, Kristie ordered for the both of them, one hand pressed against the small of Allie's back. They were smashed against each other by the crowd of women at the bar, dotted here and there by the tall presence of a man. Kristie caught a glimpse of DeeDee at the bar, several bodies down. Unusually, she was with the same man. She rarely went out with the same guy twice.

A month-long affair for DeeDee?

That was practically a marriage.

But her man seemed besotted with the girl, never taking his eyes or hands off her, and DeeDee seemed equally delirious, if not more so with happiness.

DeeDee caught Kristie's stare, and she winked.

Later, on the dance floor, the pulsating music carried Kristie and Allie into the midst of the sea of shimmying women, hands uplifted and bodies swaying. Mother and daughter merged into the ocean of sound and womanhood, and the ocean washed over them. From time to time Kristie broke away from her mother to carry back drinks, coming back to find her mother rubbing and gyrating her body against some other woman, a look of utter joy and happiness glowing on her face.

Meanwhile, Allie forgot herself, forgot the life outside the deafening wall of sound of the club, and she flung herself into this new being. God, the girl of hers had turned her on. Whatever it was that Kristie was going through had come to a head, Allie thought. Whatever was going on inside that girl's head was having an effect on the mother. Because Kristie would not stop touching her. She'd dance and grind against her, caress her arms and hips with those ceaselessly fluttering hands of hers, float her hands to caress her side, brushing her hands against the swell of her breasts, her cheeks, lean in to kiss her on the cheek, the lips, the neck, sending electric thrills down Allie's spine, inflaming the heat growing in her center, her groin, her pussy.

She'd leave to get drinks, her Kristie would, leaving her to face these women alone, so many hands now on her, so many smiles and laughs, and bright eyes filled with starving need. Already so many tongues had penetrated her mouth.

The first time it happened surprised her, but her new mood offered no resistance, and she soon found herself kissing passionately back, her own tongue wildly exploring the alcohol and nicotine flavored mouths of the women who kissed her.

Her breasts had shaken loose from the dress several times, but nobody seemed to care.

Then Kristie would return, hand her her drink, and cup her tits as she covered them again, futilely, with her shimmering gold dress.

DeeDee and her boyfriend danced near them. DeeDee threw the couple bright, happy looks, especially at Kristie.

"See?" She mouthed at her friend.

Kristie grinned.

Once, during a pause in the music, DeeDee dragged the man over to the couple.

"Hey, sugar," she said to Kristie. "You two make such a cute couple. I'm so glad you're still going out together."

She held her hand out to Allie, then she dropped it to suddenly embrace the startled woman tightly. "I mean it," she whispered into Allie's ear. "I'm so happy she's taking the leap."

Then she pulled back, stood straight, pushing her small tits forward, and steered her dance partner forward.

"I have a hot date too. His name's Jake.

Then the beat started pulsing again, and DeeDee shimmied away with Jake holding her tight to him, his hand all over the girl's pert round ass.

Allie saw that woman Tori dancing with another woman, dancing close and dancing hard. She suddenly pulled away from Kristie to go to her, but Kristie jerked her back, grabbed her face with both hands, and kissed her, her lips soft and open, her tongue emerging to taste Allie.

When Kristie's tongue entered her mouth, Allie did resist.

She staggered backward - she wanted to say in horror, but it wasn't that, terror would have seemed closer, but it wasn't that either - in wild alarm, but Kristie held her tight and shouted into her ear.

"Tori's here, Mom. Kiss me back and make her jealous."

Before Allison could mount a defense, Kristie's lips were already on her mouth, and her tongue, Kristie's tongue, licked Allie's tightened lips, which parted, slowly and inevitably, to let her inside her mouth. Allie's tongue held back, tried to avoid Kristie's tongue, but Kristie would not be denied, and when her tongue touched hers, Allie groaned and snapped.

Her eyes had been opened when Kristie's lips, touched hers, and her eyes had been opened when her daughter's tongue entered her mouth for the second time. Kristie's eyes were open, too. Deep brown eyes, soft and gleaming, intent on her mother, staring straight into her mother's eyes, not once blinking. But when Allison's tongue started dancing back at her daughter's hot organ, she closed her eyes and melted into the moment.

Allie kissed Kristie.

The excuse of making the woman Tori jealous didn't even register in her mind. The woman simply ceased to exist. The woman in front of her now, the woman embracing her, the woman running her hand down her spine while clinching her ass and slipping her hand down her thigh and back up, just below the hem of her dress, that woman existed.

Clearly, things had gotten out of hand, and quickly.

But even as a new resistance began to build its rebellion, the new Allie took over.

I did this to her, she thought. I made her watch me shave, I showed her my pussy, I even ran my fingers through my pussy right in front of her. My own daughter. And I loved it.

There was something else too. Something bizarre about kissing her daughter, about kissing Kristie. It was love.

She loved Kristie so deeply, so completely, and she had always loved her. She'd been such a beautiful child, smart, inquisitive. Kind. Oh, there'd been those flare-ups during adolescence, but Allie, Allison back then, even in her deepest despondency, never failed to tap on the door before going to bed to say, "I love Kristie, good night." And even when that was met with a, "Go to hell, Mom," Allie's love never dwindled.

It didn't dwindle now.

And even the old Allison's alarm at kissing her daughter was steeped in love, an anxiety over what this meant for them, whether this would damage her beloved, harm her somehow.

I can't stop now, she realized. That would mean rejecting her. Rejecting her after all this. Enticement. I can't stop her now.

It was her own fault.

Didn't she let her touch her tits in the parking lot, didn't she let her kiss her?

Didn't she hold her hands and cling to her side all night long?

Didn't she flirt and smile and hold Kristie close, nodding her head, when that girl DeeDee called her, Allie, Kristie's hot date, her hot girlfriend?

Didn't she grind her hips against Kristie's thigh when that woman Tori was staring at them?

She couldn't stop her. She would give as much of herself as her daughter wanted, as her daughter needed, ending it only when her daughter wanted to end it, and doing nothing, nothing to continue if her daughter showed signs of reluctance.

She would give herself utterly and completely.

Oh my god, where did she learn to kiss like that?

Then she had another thought, remembering the deal they made in the Caravan.

Oh my god. Did the little minx plan this all along?

X Leaving Lunar Seas

After that first kiss, all tension had broken. It was no longer a question of if, or even when, but of how much they could enjoy each other, and enjoy the moment. They danced like lovers, like giddy, laughing lovers, never once taking their eyes off each other, never once acknowledging the world around them. They danced like lovers, because they were lovers, and they both of them knew it.

No more than mere moments interrupted a new round of kissing, and their kissing grew more ardent, their caresses more urgent, and they knew they had to leave.

When Kristie's fingers slipped inside Allie's warm and slippery hole, they both knew they had to leave.

"I reserved a hotel room," Allie said. "For us. I didn't know it was going to be us, but I should have, Kristie honey. I should have known."

"It's okay, Allie. It's okay. I love you."

XI The Room

The drive to the hotel had been filled with nonstop chattering as both women, knowing what lay ahead, had to pretend nothing lay ahead, that this was all normal, all routine. It was a terrible drive, filled with an unabating desire to grab the other, to stop on the side of the road, and to fuck, to kiss, yes, to touch, yes, but mostly just to fuck. The desire for raw sex seized both women, and they rode to the hotel in an elevated mood of sexual heat. But casual.

Casual.

They were cool.

They could wait till they got there.

But they rode the whole way with Allie's dress hiked up past her waist and Kristie's halter pulled up, freeing her tits to her mother and to the world.

It was a miserable drive to the hotel, and when they both stood in front of the hotel room door, arms draped around each other's waist and neck, tongues swirling and red lips on gold lips, a cough from a passing hotel guest reminded them that they hadn't gotten there yet.

"Sorry," Kristie murmured and giggled as she slid her key card over the reader. The door clicked, and Kristie pushed inside, her left arm dragging her mother behind her.

The room was better furnished and cleaner than their first room in the motel, but all they really had eyes for was the big bed.

"Wait," Allie said, as Kristie dragged her towards the bed.

But it wasn't hesitation or doubt that stopped Allie now.

"I want to see you, Kristie. I want to see all of you, but slowly, girl. So slowly. We won't get this first time again, and I want to drink up every ounce of you."

Kristie understood.

She agreed.

Slow.

But not too slowly.

I can't wait, Kristie realized. I can't wait much longer.

Her hands trembled as she unsnapped the button of her club pants, unzipping her fly inch by inch while shaking her hips from side to side.

Allie gulped.

"Oh god."

Kristie, her pants fully unzipped and pushed down just enough to show her bare cleft, paused. Then her hands reached up and behind her, drifting towards the back of her neck, where her gold halter was tied.

Allie had already caught several glimpses of Kristie's breasts in the Caravan, but having the young woman stand in front of her, seductively pouting her lips and boring holes straight into her mother's eyes, paralyzed her, sticking her in a moment she'd recall again and again, reliving the experience in her mind over and over.

Kristie untied the loose knot of a ribbon at the back of her neck, dropped the halter, caught it for a moment to cover her tits, and then let it drop. Her boobs, Kristie's boobs, sprang into full view.

The size of large grapefruits, pear-shaped and full, her nipples stood erect from her wide areolas, larger than quarters and a pale peach pink in color, just slightly darker than the rest of her surrounding flesh. Her boobs upturned a little, giving her hard nipples an even more eager pronouncement.

"Oh god, honey. You're so."

Kristie smiled knowingly. She pushed her pants over her hips, then she turned around and tugged the tight pants down the rest of her legs, making sure to bend so that her ass unfolded like a rose in bloom, showing her pussy, fat and succulent, and the rosebud of her asshole.

Meanwhile, Allie had pulled the straps of her mini dress over her own shoulders, letting her garment fall to the plush, dark blue carpet with a soft whoosh. Her right hand floated towards the boiling lava of her cunt, now wet to the point of dripping, and hot, so hot. Her fingers slipped inside her, and she hissed loudly, then openly groaned.

"I'm touching myself, Kristie. I'm touching my pussy while staring at your asshole. I have my finger between my lips. Just like you saw me do earlier."

That did it for Kristie.

Fuck slow. Fuck going slow. Fuck seduction. Fuck dragging this out.

Her mother's voice echoed in her ears, flooding her in an electric ocean. That weird surreal mood of the drive over here, all that sexually charged flirting and dancing paled in comparison to what she was experiencing now. Simply put, it was indescribable. She'd never been so turned on, so aroused. She was wet, she could feel her secretions dripping down her thighs, and it all happened so suddenly on hearing her mother.

"I'm fucking myself, Kristie. Oh my god, you're pussy is so hot."

Kristie hurriedly scrambled out of her club pants.

Her mother was fucking her pussy, her sopping pussy, god, she must be soaked. Over the pounding of her own heart she could hear the wet plops of Allie's fingers plunging into her cunt like a piston, and she heard her mother groan. Her ass still turned towards her mother, she leaned over the mattress the bed they were to make love on, mother and daughter, Kristie and Allie, presenting the fullness of the glistening slit between the fat lips of her pussy.

"Oh god, Kristie. God help me I need to fuck you."

The Kristie giggled, hopped on the bed, turned over, leaned on her elbows to support the top half of her body, spread her thighs for Allie, and smiled. Her mother standing in her bedroom, unclothed, face gleaming with lurid makeup, fingers in her pussy while gazing in adoration and lust at her daughter, soaked into her brain like spilled ink on a white, fibrous paper, marking her heart and mind forever.

Her mother's breasts, her Allie's tits hung full and ripe from her bosom, larger than Kristie's, with a less pronounced upturn, hard long nipples in the midst of wide, dark, peach-colored areolas. At forty, Allie's body gathered a woman's corpulence, the voluptuous curves of wide hips and soft shoulders, and Kristie reached a hand between her thighs to stroke herself, to pet the warm, wet cleft between her legs.

"Then what are you waiting for...Allie?"

That did it.

Allie floated across the deep blue carpet, her feet lightly touching the floor, ghost-like and ethereal, and came to the edge of her bed upon which her daughter lasciviously spread her thighs, running the fingers of her right hand over her dripping snatch, spreading her fat lips with her two long finger, giving her mother the merest glimpse of the pink depths inside her.

Allie swallowed; Allie gulped.

Allie slid onto the bed, dazed and exalted, and she slipped her body between Kristie's legs, which widened, folded, and wrapped around her. Allie's mouth was above Kristie's bare vulva, and Allie gazed affectionately at her daughter's sex.

So pretty. So wonderful.

She lowered her mouth to the flat surface of Kristie's belly, the stretch of flesh between her navel and her mons, and as her lips grazed her daughter's skin, a tremor shook Allie's body. The deep-seated need for a woman's body and a woman's love had already burst into an open flood of desire, but now, riding the waves of that desire, she recognized with a kind of knowing surprise that she belonged with her daughter.

Or that her daughter belonged to her.

She licked the low slope from mons to navel.

She kissed all around her girl's, her baby girl's bellybutton, while raging torrents of love, affection, and lust raged and crashed together. This was her child; she had cradled and nursed her almost two decades ago, and now she would cradle and nurse her again. Whatever tattered rags of guilt managed to cluster together like strange sea creatures in a hurricane were now blown aside, blown asunder in the rush of loving and maternal proprietorship she suddenly felt, now, at this moment, kissing Kristie's sweet, sweet bellybutton.

I have a right to kiss her here, like this, she realized. I'm her mother, and I love her.

I'm crazy about her.

*** Of firsts and tears

A slew of memories raced through her mind at a dizzying pace, a series of firsts to begin with. Her first steps, her first word, "muh," which Allison had taken to mean Mom when the baby had meant any general state of affairs after a meal. But the word soon coalesced around its proper meaning, growing in variations. Mommy, I love you. Mommy, I'm hungry. Mommy, a bee stung me. But no matter how much the sting hurt the child, nothing prepared Allison for the pain of the first Mom, I hate you.

The pain subsided at the Mom, I'm sorry.

Mom, I need you.

So many variations of Mom, so many plays upon the theme of Mom, I love you.

Her first (and only) broken arm.

Her first day at school, so cute in her little pinafore dress. It didn't take long for the girl to stop wearing those.

Her first date which ended in tragedy for the daughter until the mother brought her around to see the comedy, and they both fell into fits of ragged laughter on the sofa.

So many times she had to comfort the weeping girl. A torrent after Jenny asked Jake to their first Homecoming, even after Kristie had confessed to wanting to go with him. But before that, years before that, all those nights in Kristie's bed promising the girl that Daddy still loved her, that Mommy loved her.

"But Daddy still left me, Mommy. Are you going to leave me too?"

No darling. Of course not. Of course not, darling. Go to sleep.

Her Junior Prom, when Allison waited up all night for her, anxious to the point of distraction, pacing her bedroom floor and then the floor of the entire house, finally collapsing in her robe on the sofa. The next morning when Kristie walked through the door, looking both pleased with herself and strangely disappointed, Allison knew. A week later, Allison had brought it up and Kristie had confessed.

"You're taking birth control I bought for you?"

The fights, the outbursts, the movie nights at home, that time they went to Six Flags, just the two of them, Kristie skipping school to have a day with her mother for the senior year, a rare treat for Allison, and one of the last. Till.

Oh god.

I'm in love with her.

She floated little butterfly kisses over the pit of Kristie's navel, remembering how she used to make the little girl shriek with laughter.

She looked up, pulling her lips from Kristie's body, leaving kiss marks of red lipstick surrounding her button. Tears of joy glinted in Allie's eyes.

Kristie smiled.

"Keep kissing me, Allie. It feels so good. Work your way up to my tits. I want to feel your hot mouth on my tits."

Allie. She was Allie now.

But somehow Allison heard, "I love you, Mom" in that Allie.

*** A trail of lips

Kristie's chest heaved, and she could see her legs tremble. She looked at the top of Allie's head, face turned to her belly, pressed against her stomach as she kissed and kissed and kissed all around her bellybutton. She struggled against the urge to push her mother's head down, further down, towards the boiling heat of her cunt. So many feelings and thoughts clashed against each other in her head, but she remained calm, a calm but eager eye in the midst of the raging passion cycling in her brain.

No doubt remained in her, not even the vestige of doubt; she understood everything now. She loved women. She needed to feel a woman's body next to hers, on top of hers, below hers, around hers. It surprised her, this realization. Shouldn't she have known for, like, forever? Shouldn't she have known this about herself in high school, at the very least?