Dancing together

Story Info
Would she stray with the hot doctor?
8.8k words
4.4
40.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart and I were childhood sweethearts. We were both nothings at school. I sang in the choir and he played a bit of footy, mostly from the interchange bench. He was a year older than me and we didn't share any classes. The choir sang before the Grand Final in Stuart's senior year and the school team won! We were celebrating around the school oval that evening with a barbecue put on by the parents when Stuart told me he couldn't take his eyes off me as I sang in the choir.

Things were very tame between us- occasional kisses and we held hands when we walked around the shops after school, but nothing sexual. My mother warned me that he was in his final year of school and would be leaving at the end of the year and we would not see each other as much, but spending time together studying our different subjects in the library after school or watching Aussie Rules Football on the telly on a Saturday afternoon together formed a deep friendship.

That Summer I spent weeks at Stuart's family beach house, sharing a room with his younger sister, Holly. Whereas my parents met and married in their late twenties, Stuart's parents were also childhood sweethearts and spending a month with them that Summer cemented my place in their family. We were never alone enough to explore our growing chemistry which didn't matter as Stuart wanted to wait until my 18th birthday for us to go all the way and I was fine with this, spending time getting to know the boy I had fallen in love with.

Our first time was special. It was the Winter holidays after I turned 18. I was halfway through my final year of school and Stuart had started his carpentry apprenticeship. He had a week off and asked his parents if he could borrow the beach house to take me there. My mother suggested I go to the doctor and go on the pill which to me was the only recognition I was to receive that she accepted the idea of the week away.

"Have fun, but not too much fun, Molly!" Mum yelled as I got into Stuart's car, "And drive safely."

To me, Stuart was Adonis. He was tall and lanky with dark curls and beautiful blue grey eyes. His long fingers intrigued me, and I loved just tracing them as I sat in his lap. We didn't talk a lot on the drive, listening to Friday night footy. It was neither of our teams playing, but we both loved the descriptive language of the commentators and despite not being able to see the game, we still yelled out when the crowd did.

It was well and truly dark when we arrived at the beach house.

"Molls, if I only get to hold you for a week, I'll be a happy man, so don't do anything you aren't sure about."

"Dickhead!" I laughed, "I am more than ready to go all the way, but if you aren't sure..."

Stuart cut me off with a kiss. He came around and opened my door, holding my hand as we walked together to the door. We stood and kissed some more, but it was cold and soon Stuart placed the key in the lock and ushered us both inside. It was not a lot warmer, but Stuart soon had the portable heater on as I set to lighting the pot belly stove in the corner. Someone, probably Bruce, Stuart's dad had already laid the fire ready to light and in no time, we were both warm again. Our kisses as we lay on the rug in front of the stove also added to the heat and before long, I took my jumper over my head and knelt in front of the man I loved on only my bra and jeans.

Our first time, on the rug in front of the stove, was nothing really to report. Stuart felt horrible that he could not hold on for long and I was shocked at the initial pain and the speed at which it was over to come anywhere near orgasm. We did shower together though, soaping each other up and exploring each other's bodies without bathers on. It was in the shower where Stuart first brought me to orgasm with his fingers. This was followed by his tongue as we lay in bed together.

By the end of the week we were both sore but had worked out a lot of what worked for each other and had some amazing lovemaking experiences.

Jimmy had moved out of home and Stuart's parents agreed for me to stay the night on Friday nights if my parents agreed. They did not ask me about the sleeping arrangements but told me that Stuart would be welcome to stay in the guest room at our place if he wanted to stay here. We tried it once, but my mother kept pottering around us all evening and even when we went to our separate rooms, she kept heading to the kitchen and making noises so we would know she was up. Most of our time was spent at Stuart's house.

"What are your plans next year?" Stuart's Mum Sue asked me over dinner one evening.

"I'm going to study nursing. No one in my family has been to university and there are some scholarships available, plus I should get some government assistance."

There were indeed scholarships available and I was fortunate to receive one that meant I did not need to obtain a part-time job to survive. I could not afford to move out of home, and neither could Stuart, but towards the end of my first year, Jill asked if I would like to move in permanently with them.

"Melissa Jane!" My mother shrieked, "So you are going to shack up with your first boyfriend then are you? I thought you wanted to study and make something of yourself."

"Mum, I love Stuart and he loves me. We complement each other. We have been going out for almost 3 years now and I know he is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"So, you are engaged then?"

"No Mum, but we are committed to each other. Plus, his house is a block from the train station and it is easier for me to get to uni for my early lectures and when I have placements I will be leaving early or getting home late and Stuart wants to meet me at the station to make sure I'm safe."

"Honey, he is a nice boy..."

"Man, mum..."

"OK, man, but there is plenty of time to settle down. I had my share of boyfriends when I was your age."

"Yes, but I remember you telling me that Daddy has been your only lover so I'm not sure what you did with these boyfriends."

Mum decided to let me have the final word. I knew she hated talking about anything to do with sex- she had given me books and pamphlets as I hit puberty and told me that my teachers at school would probably be able to answer any questions I had.

Stuart finished his apprenticeship and I finished my degree within months of each other. My parents had thrown a 21st party for me earlier in the year where several friends celebrated with me. Stuart and I had talked of marriage, but he knew my parents (well at least my mother's views on our relationship) so waited until I had graduated and over Christmas dinner with both of our families present asked for my hand in marriage.

I still remember saying, "I, Melissa Jane, in the presence of God, take you, Stuart Robert, to be my husband; to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, so long as we both shall live. All this I vow and promise."

I went from being Molly Robertson to Molly Caldwell and Stuart and I moved into a flat together. I was nursing at a nearby hospital and Stuart was much sought after for his carpentry skills. Over the next few years we worked as hard as we could and travelled throughout South East Asia and even visited America for a few weeks. Our sex life was amazing. We had grown more and more in love with each other. We even bought our first house together and spent many weekends doing it up.

Rachel Elizabeth joined our family when I was 26, followed by Vanessa Susan three years later. We had always planned to have a third child and were blessed with Nathan Stuart who arrived at home before we made it to the hospital happy and healthy with his older sisters watching on. Stuart was an amazing father. He told me throughout my last pregnancy that even if we were blessed with a third daughter, he would not expect me to try for a son. He was amazing at home, doing more than his fair share of the housework and cooking most meals. He built an extension on the house with an amazing master bedroom complete with a double spa in the ensuite.

I loved nursing but took time off after each pregnancy. After Nathan's birth I had had over 10 years of shift work and I wanted to look for something that would be more family friendly. A local GP advertised for a senior practice nurse and I sent in an application after talking it over with Stuart, but we both agreed we would not get our hopes up as I did not meet some of the criteria. I was surprised to not only gain an interview but was offered the job on the spot. The Practice Manager, Margaret, who was married to the GP owner, Dr Dave, thought I would be a perfect fit.

It was different to hospital work, but it was so rewarding. Dave was super considerate when it came to the children and insisted I booked out times when there were school concerts and sports days. Stuart would try and get to things, but often couldn't saying he was so in demand. He worked long hours, but financially it was worth it and with the renovations we did not need to extend on the mortgage. Usually over Christmas, Stuart's parents would convince him to take time off and spend at least a week at the beach house.

After a while, we relented and paid someone to clean the house once a week and mow the lawn when required. We had come to the stage of our lives where we were both tired working parents trying to raise three boisterous children. Our sex lives took a back seat. Even pre-Nathan we would have sex at least twice a week, now that Nathan was 5 and at school and playing football on Saturday morning, our occasional Saturday morning romp had almost disappeared. Sometimes we would get to bed early on a Sunday evening, but instead of talking about us, we talked about what was planned for the week and were both exhausted when we switched our lights off. In the last year I can count on two hands with fingers left over the number of times we have made love and that includes a few quickies here and there.

Dr Andreas had joined the practice earlier in the year. He knew he was God's gift to women. He was married to Liz, who he always called Elizabeth and they also had two young children. I did not know Liz very well, but she was a high school maths teacher, however she only worked part-time. Andreas always complained that she worked at all and boasted about all the holidays he took his family on and the latest model cars they both had and the McMansion they had built in the hillside overlooking the valley we lived in.

Andreas had his charm and the patients loved him. I'm not sure they would have if they knew how he talked about them behind their back.

"Oh wow!" he exclaimed after I had chaperoned a woman's internal examination, "Did you see the muff on that? She'd have to shave that off if I was to go anywhere near it!"

He knew he was good looking and was full of confidence. He worked out and boasted about his latest weightlifting achievements. His shirts always showed off his muscles and although Dave said it wasn't necessary, he always wore a tie. Once, he told me it was an arrow pointing to his dick. He had taken to flirting with me. It started with general comments on how he loved how I had worn my hair that day or how the skirt I wore really showcased my legs.

I've never considered myself overly pretty. Stuart has always told me I am the most beautiful woman in the world, but he has never gone into specifics. I tried to find time for a run as I liked to do, but it was hard with work and the kids.

"Wow, gorgeous bum in those pants, Sister! If you were my wife, I'd be grabbing it every night! Stuart is one lucky guy!" He said one morning as he brushed past me, much closer than he needed to.

I appreciated the interest he showed in me, although I recognised he was really a sleazy man. I'm not sure if it was Andreas's comments or our lack of sex, but I started setting my alarm for an hour earlier and going for a run each morning. Stuart told me he liked seeing me do something for me, while Andreas commented on how toned I was becoming.

Everything came to a head at my staff Christmas Party. The five doctors at the practice, myself as the nurse and the other part-time nurse and reception staff went to the Casino for dinner. It was a package where smaller workplaces could buy tables and instead of just having our party of around 20, there were over 100 people in the room giving it a very festive atmosphere. Dave and Margaret paid for everything including the drinks package, however, the drinks package did not include cocktails.

Andreas insisted on buying all the women present a cocktail. I've always been a gin martini fan and must have mentioned it because although he bought all the other women a fruity number, he brought me a martini and made a point of telling me he asked for it extra dirty. Stuart overheard and his arm went around my shoulders at once. He had met Andreas a few times and told me he thought he was a cocky wanker. I had agreed with him, but that night I recognised that at least the cocky wanker knew what drink I liked. Giving Stuart his due though, he did not need to work out. He hauled timber around building sites all day and had gone from the lanky teenager I first met to a well-muscled man who I guessed would beat Andreas in any gym competition.

Stuart had never been a dancer. He came with me to my senior formal, but when we tried to dance, he simply stepped on my feet and we soon gave up. At our wedding we compromised and stood and swayed to the music not moving our feet. After dinner, the band started up and Andreas asked me to dance. Liz was sitting next to him, but he told me she was not a dancer.

"Stuart isn't either. Perhaps they can sit and talk then."

Andreas was an amazing dancer. He had all the moves. After a few fast numbers, the band leader announced that the next song was for all the lovers in the room.

"I have to get back to Stuart, but thanks for the dance."

"No, Melissa, stay."

My mother only called me Melissa when she was angry with me. Everyone else called me Molly and I liked it. Andreas's tone though was more of a demand and I have never been one to cause a scene. He held me close and started whispering in my ear telling me he wished his wife was more like me.

"You smell so beautiful and so inviting, can you feel what you are doing to my body?"

I could and I was embarrassed. I glanced over at Stuart and he was sculling another beer. I wanted the dance to end and to get back to my husband and apologise. Liz was just looking around the room with a look of indifference. I suspect she had seen this all before. The song ended and Andreas asked me to walk in front of him to hide his bulge.

"That looked like fun." Stuart said snarkily. "You two made the perfect couple out there."

"Don't be like that, Darl. I didn't want to dance the slow dance with him."

"He looked like he enjoyed it and I could see him whispering in your ear."

The band leader came back and announced the drawing of the lucky door prize. The prize was a night in a suite at the hotel at the casino to be taken in the next twelve months. My number came up which really surprised me. Everyone at the table congratulated me except Stuart.

"You don't want to spend a night with me in a nice hotel?" I asked him.

"You know I'm not into that sort of luxury. I prefer the beach house or camping."

I did not want to have a fight with Stuart at my staff event, so I made an excuse that we had to relieve the babysitter and took my husband home. The reality was the kids were staying with Stuart's parents for the night and I thought we might be able to have a night of romance. I had not realised how much Stuart had had to drink. We arrived home and I chose to pull him in close and try to slow dance with him.

"Stop it," He said, "You made it pretty fucking clear you didn't want to dance with me tonight."

"You could have come and butted in."

"You looked like you were having too much fun. And anyway, I know when I'm not wanted."

"Sorry?"

"You started running once Dr Andreas arrived and have really developed a killer body, but it's not shared with me, so I can only assume it's being shared with him. I mean, he knew exactly what drink to buy you."

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed, "I have never cheated on you. It's not like you've taken any hints when I've gone to bed early with you on a Sunday. I left the party early because I wanted to come home and jump you. I love you and you only."

"Well it didn't look like that tonight."

We slept in the same bed, but on totally opposite edges. In the morning, I rolled over and started spooning Stuart. He simply got up and told me he had work to do in his shed.

I hosted Christmas for our families that year and the house was full to overflowing.

"Now Stu, you still haven't told me which week you are going to the beach house this January." Sue asked over lunch.

"Yeah well check with Molly. I have to work through January on a new build."

Sue looked at me and I tried to hide the tears that welled in my eyes. Sue and Bruce had given me some beautiful earrings for Christmas. Stuart had given me a sandwich press. I know I had mentioned that I needed a new sandwich press as the other one was only toasting on one side and had been a wedding present over 15 years before, but I expected we would buy one in the sales, not for it to be a present. It didn't help that Andreas had drawn my name in the Secret Santa at work and despite there being a $10 limit on gifts, he had spent well over that in giving me some expensive perfume. When Stuart first started his apprenticeship, he used to always lather his hands with lotion each night telling me he wanted to keep them soft for me. That had gone by the wayside, so I found some very masculine smelling hand balm and included that with his gifts.

As the men did the dishes, Sue and I sat on the porch and had a chat.

"I see things are a little tense between the two of you."

"There's a new doctor at work. He's a bit of a wanker really, but he showers me with praises and at the staff Christmas do, he insisted on dancing with me and although I tried to refuse to dance the slow dance with him, he wouldn't take no for an answer and Stuart got jealous and is convinced we are having an affair, which I should not need to say, we aren't."

"Oh love, don't let it get too out of hand because you might end up doing something you regret. The seven-year-itch comes in cycles and you're at 21 years together now. Be careful."

I knew Sue meant well. We went back into the kitchen and Sue hugged Bruce. I went into hug Stuart, but it was forced.

"You smell nice, is that a new perfume?" He asked me.

"I decided to splurge." I lied.

"I'm sorry about the toaster, honey. It wasn't very romantic." Stuart later told me once his family had left. "I ran out of time. Let me know how much that perfume was, and I'll give you the money."

It was a start I figured. That night I also started undressing Stuart in the lounge once the kids were in bed. He took the hint and although it was not the best sex we had ever had, it was nice enough and we both managed to orgasm.

"Darl, do you think you might be able to take a few days off to come to the beach house? You know I love having sex with you there and you need a break."

"Look, I'll try and take the Friday off and make it a long weekend if you like?"

Again, this was another start. Stuart was not working between Christmas and New Year and although I had suggested I take time off then, he had argued that he had things he needed to fix around the house. I had the public holidays off, but still had to go in for a few days. Margaret and Dave had gone to visit their grown daughter interstate and another two doctors had really reduced their hours. Andreas hadn't done anything of the sort.