Dancing together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that feel?" he asked as he plunged deep inside me.

"So full, so very full. Amazing."

He started pumping slowly in and out staring into my eyes. His speed increased, but as soon as he sensed I was close to cumming he slowed again, teasing me with a grin on his face. This went on for many minutes. Although I wanted to have my arms tied above me, I also wanted to grab his bum, so I used my legs to try and draw him deeper. They clamped around him like a vice. His tempo increased again, and I told him I was cumming. I felt him grow inside me and then the rhythmic vibrations of my vagina sent him into overdrive, and he shot his seed deep within me.

Staying inside me, he braced himself either side of my chest and started kissing me again before undoing the tie. I immediately brought him in for a hug.

"Thank you, thank you so much. That was probably the most amazing sex I've ever had."

"And we don't check out until 2pm Sunday!"

"Yeah, I saw that, so who's got the kids?"

"Mum and Dad. They gave me the biggest lecture last night. I do have a confession though. You were partially right with one thing."

I looked at my lover with a questioning eye.

"January, that bloody build that got vandalised- I didn't tell you, but it was in the same street as Andreas and Liz. Liz came out that Friday morning and told me she thought her husband had something to do with the vandalism. He had told her that if he had known you were going away by yourself, he would have found a way to head to the beach too."

"But I was there with the kids and your parents and all along I have always said no to him!"

"Yeah, well apparently, Liz has told him that she does not want an open marriage and she tells me she has been faithful. I think she really loves him in some strange way. We got talking that morning and she said how she felt sick when she saw the two of you dancing at the Christmas party. I told her I thought you were faithful, and she believed me. I told her that I wished I could dance so I could have rushed in and swept you away from him. So, we have been taking dance classes together on a Tuesday evening because she complained that she couldn't dance either."

"But your hands?"

"I've been using the balm you gave me for Christmas, but this week when you were in the spare room, I even wore cotton gloves to bed to help it soak in. Did it help?"

"It felt different!"

"Speaking of- what's with the hairless puss?"

"Do you like it?"

"It's different."

"I don't think I'm going to keep it up because it was a little painful."

"You know Liz teaches both maths and computer studies. She's a tech whiz. She has been monitoring her husband's texts and has been sending me screen shots."

"You probably didn't see what I sent to him just before you arrived then."

"Show me!"

"Fuck off loser. I'm a one bone doggy. I made a vow and we may have our ups and downs, but I do love Stuart with all my heart, and I could never be satisfied with a wanker like you."

"Darl, were you worried when I didn't respond to his revolting messages this afternoon?"

"Not really, because I knew that talk like that did not really turn you on."

"Well it kind of did I suppose. The thought of it did, but the thought of losing you far outweighed that. And now you can dance we can be like the other couple on the floor too."

"I know we planned Sunday nights to be our night and that hasn't worked out, but I'm making more changes for us. Mum is going to do my books. She's been doing Dad's for years and he is slowing down now, so she has more time. When she is ready to retire, I'll employ someone else. I'm also promoting Ben and taking on another qualified chippy. From now on it's date night every Friday, even if it's at home with the kids waiting on us and also Sunday nights are for us."

"So, more use of this lovely suit then?" I leant over and kissed my beautiful husband.

"I've been a prick for the last year or more and focussed more on me and my business and less on you and our family."

"Margaret and Dave have agreed, albeit reluctantly, for me to start working 4-day weeks and having a 4-day weekend once a fortnight. I also told them some more about Andreas and they agreed he was bordering on harassment. I suspect today's texts might not look too good on him when I show Dave on Monday."

"You know he lost his last job screwing one of the other doctors and ruining her marriage. Liz is almost ready for divorce. She wanted to wait until the kids were a bit older, but she's had enough despite her love for him."

"I was never going to cheat on you, Darl. If you hadn't turned up, I would have spent a night by myself in this big bed with these beautiful sheets. If he had turned up, I would have made a scene. I had already told one of the security guards that there might be a man with dark straight hair causing a scene, but if he has curls then he is welcome. I'm glad he knew his hairstyles! Who booked the extra night? I didn't want to ask when I checked in."

"I did this morning. Oh, and we're spending Easter at the beach house. Well, Holly and her family are coming for the 4 days of Easter too and then Mum and Dad are taking the kids back to their place and giving us 5 nights alone where it all began. It might even be cold enough to light the pot belly!"

We spent the next day and a half in bed rekindling our marriage. It wasn't all sex. We talked like we had before kids and reaffirmed our love for each other.

I'm not sure what happened to Andreas. Dave told him he did not think he was a good fit for the practice and asked him to start looking for a job elsewhere, saying he would give him a reference if he went of his own accord.

Now the kids are older we go dancing almost every Friday night. We dance between the sheets on many other occasions too. The year we took our marriage for granted we look back on and know we have learnt from it. I love Stuart just as much as I did when we were first courting and look forward to growing old with him.