All Comments on 'Dancing together'

by SisterJezabel

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

There always seems to be some snake in the grass lurking around trying to destroy good marriages!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice!

Glad she is a faithful wife. I don't know how Stuart could see those messages and not go crazy! I would have tried to get he guy fired or ask my wife to leave that office. Such harassment couldn't stay like that. No HR type person to report to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
would make a good book

With work it would make an excellent book it is that good..

JayDiverJayDiveralmost 4 years ago

NICE 2

Slimy Dr was way over the harassment line. But it's nice to find in the LW universe a woman with morals and a brain. Three cheers for your story, thanks.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 4 years ago
Enjoy Your Writing

I enjoyed this much more than Rosemary. There were people to root for. Your writing is always top notch.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 4 years ago
You see

No cheating no burning not many views. But its not always about this you can lose another of to many ohter stuff. So good job to write this.4*

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Age of Consent in Australia?

I know you were probably trying to keep with the Literotica requirements but you do realise that the age of consent in Aussie is 16, not 18? In fact, the USA is possibly the only country in the Western world where the consent age is not 15 or 16.

Anyway, interesting story but no person would accept what that dickhead husband did and said. A good Aussie girl would have booted the prick to the touch line rather than put up with his ongoing crap. Plus would have investigated that Tuesday evening rubbish BEFORE making unproven accusations that he could just shrug off. Still, done and good luck for future stories. Cheers.

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Nice deft touch with what it takes to sustain a relationship. Nearly 43 years of experience at that. You got it right.

ctdansctdansalmost 4 years ago
enjoyable

Not knocking down the score but I have a few thoughts about the story from a reality point of view. I know it is a LW fantasy but I do want to comment.

1) It would have made a nice romance if he took that dancing lessons with his wife. A nice way to spend time together and reconnect. Taking the lessons with someone else is a huge risk when they were on edge with each other.

2) Why would she stay working with the guy making all of those advances? They must be very small to not have an HR department but she could always inform the owner who would be very aware of the law and see he is in risk if things progress and he does nothing of it.

3) I agree with anon that if the husband does have the texts how does he not confront the guy or tell his wife she is at risk staying there.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

wasnt much of a twist, the fact that you went out of your way to NOT mention who it was gave it away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good

SJ, Nice, tightly written story with a good twist at the last scene. Got a good sense of the characters and their time together. really liked how you effectively painted the weasel Doc. and his almost non stop harassment of the wife.

had all the elements needed in a story and a nice wrap up.

Full Marks 5

Thanks.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Good Story

Always love a faithful wife story.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Another very good one

I really enjoyed your last tale here and this is another very good story, thank you.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Very good story with an excellent ending. I thought I saw it coming, but you kept it open until the end. I didn't think that either of them would cheat, but LW has fooled me before. I enjoyed it.

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

Surprise was telegraphed a bit but overall a fubn story, especially as the relationship between our two main characters evolved from love and lust to the inevitable exhaustion that comes with work and family. A good save on their part, I wonder what her options are at the Doctor's office with Dr McHorny always sniffing around. But realistically it's her job, if anyone should go it's him, she had every right to stay there and was smart enough to see through his BS. Nice to have a happy ending, the sex was written hot too and that's always a plus, even when it's an old married couple! :-)

looking4itlooking4italmost 4 years ago

You had me fooled. I was thinking that many stories where the wife is so dumb to fall for a predators line is one thing but an intelligent woman who sees it coming would be a disappointment. You took it right to the edge. I liked the ending and appreciate that your choices kept me guessing to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks!

I prefer endings like this one in Loving Wives.

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 4 years ago
Much better than rosemary.

Good enough that I will read more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A nice welcome diversion from the usual fare

I have enjoyed your stories in the romance section. Hopefully the haters will leave you alone here. I mean heaven forbid a wife NOT cheat

tvlg71343tvlg71343almost 4 years ago

One story, two loving wifes and a cheat - kind of.

Really enjoyed this one, especially how I resolved it by asking about the kids. Well done

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 4 years ago

Thank you! A very enjoyable read with an interesting POV. Look forward to more of your stories!

Killian

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoalmost 4 years ago

The twist was really clever! I had to go back and check, cuz I thought I'd missed something (and I had, sorta)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

Liked the story. Pacing was good and enjoyed the ending. The only problem I had was the author's Aussie dialect. It made it a hard read for me as I had to number of mini-translations from Australian to American English which kind of put me in "squirrel" mode a number of times. I have similar difficulties with some British writers.

On the other hand, I have not problem reading Vandemonium's stories and enjoy them immensely. Maybe see if CTC could give your story a review to see if the phrasing could be a little more universal? Keep on writing, there's plenty of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep it up, and don’t hold back on the slang

You write lovely stories and are clearly enjoying yourself. As a fellow Australian I appreciate you writing in English without some of those awful Americanisms that you see elsewhere. If they don’t like it, they can piss off home. Please write a story set in the outback but with backpackers from many other nations in it (‘mango picking in the monsoon’?) - that will stir the language critics up.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Fantastic slight of pen with the husband stepping in on the night of destiny. Very well written great plot and pace. Oh and from an American’s point of view keep the Aussie dialects. It heightens the dose of reality. I’d never ask an author to change who they are

Good On Ya

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story. These slimy predators exist everywhere and it takes a good wife to put them in their place. She is a good wife and he is a good husband. They deserve each other. Well told.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@lujon2019

"wasnt much of a twist, the fact that you went out of your way to NOT mention who it was gave it away"

Do you ever have anything nice to say to anyone ever?

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@LenardSpencer

Age of Consent in Australia?

Since the author is from Australia and a Nurse, don't you think she knows the age of consent

And do you know what everyone would or would not accept. If you did I'm sure you wouldn't be posting stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How to read more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Bordering on harassment”!!!!!

That was so far past the border you would need a passport and a visa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice. Very nice.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

'just word's' writes good stories and his comments on other peoples are usually spot on, has he is with this story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With these Australian realities - for us Northerners, the phrase "it was a warm January evening" sounds so funny...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Long live the loyal Australian women! It's completely unclear where Vandemonium1 finds its characters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Umm wasn't borderline harassment, it was full harassment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Darling and Liz was too close and connected on an emotional level too.....so was that not cheating

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice to see a faithful wife stave off the freaking predator and his full court press. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stuart said Andreas was fired for screwing another doctor and she lost her marriage. That's her fault; not his. Unless she was forced at gunpoint or drugged (without her knowingly putting herself in a vulnerable position) and raped then it's 100% her fault to cheat and reap the consequences. One way to view it is consider predators like Andreas as a gun. Do you blame the gun when it kills someone - in this analogy that would be causing cheating - or do you blame the person that fires the gun, which would be the wife choosing to cheat? Well unless you're a moron and ignore the law, the person that fires the weapon - not the weapon itself - is held accountable.

Personally I think predators are a good fidelity test for marriages, as long as they keep it clean and don't try underhanded shit like drugging or force. Blackmail is questionable though shouldn't be an issue for strong marriages as they would confide in their spouse. Tactics like framing with false evidence is debatable as is forcing a setup (e.g., putting a sleeping co-worker in a position to make it look like they cheated on their spouse) and sadly many good marriages would fall victim to this subterfuge, but the really strong ones would survive. The key as always is communication and trust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSisterJezabel@SisterJezabel
Hi everyone! Thanks for dropping by. Did you love Fiction v Reality? It's been extended and is now a full-length novel, available exclusively on Amazon! 6 July- Have you read 'The Eye of the Beholder' yet? It was published last week as part of the Nude Day contest. Don't for...