All Comments on 'Dancing with Desire'

by VBFantasies

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need further chapters, but good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent, so descriptive, definitely needs more, I think there is a lot more to be told about these two lovely ladies. More please.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Very good first story. You need a second, more detailed chapter.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

"The first thing I do when I get to work...". I knew this would be good from the first sentence.

Why do so many hot lesbian stories seem to come from New York?

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarabout 1 year ago

It's not a -bad- start, but the text reads distracted: the main character says at the start Daniella inspired her to join the ballet, and then repeats this again halfway through; Daniella's bio is parceled out haphazardly across the text; and at one point her name changes from Neveu to Simone. It's coherent enough on the whole that I -don't- think it's AI generated, but it feels like the original draft had its middle chopped up and rearranged.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterabout 1 year ago

Excellent start. I would love to see a second chapter.

Give some background. Is “new girl” taken under the wing of Daniella? The vibrator in her locker seemed a nice addition. Was that a set up? A foreshadowing?

Can’t wait for more 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous