All Comments on 'Dancing with Donna'

by LaPatitMort

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I hope that you write the other story about Donna

A well written and moving story. One of tender love and affection between two people who knew relatively nothing about each other.I can feel that he doesn't really want to get too involved with Donna or at least cause trouble with her marriage. Thanks for the very good story.......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The First Paragraph - turned me off.

And why ?

I expect spelling, the coin of the trade, to be right.

Generally, people will put up with local expressions and turns of phrase, which make reading more enjoyable.

An instance of this is "once a year I bump a salesman", which the context explains.

But spelling is another thing altogether. The First paragraph contained "gages" and a "hoard".

Paragraph Two (much shorter) continued the trend with "premier".

Then I knew we were in for a bumpy ride.

And is it possible to change your Pen Name to "LaPetiteMort"?

Yours

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another

Another author who come up with areason for being a slut no wonder the world is full of aids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well Done !!!

Do not be concerned by people leaving negative comments and not have the "BALLS" to leave a name.

I'm a 47 year old married mom and your story hit home with me,I do hope we don't have to wait too long,for the next chapter !!! Joan V @ The Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What the hell has you being a 47 years MOM

Got to do with anything Joan@theJerseyshore? This is just another story of a married women making a cuck of her husband and he enjoys it. Nothing erotic here. and no loving wife. As the person from Canada said she is just a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Basically you have described a total slut

Her husband takes her to motels to dance. She dances on Meat Night with men while her husband sits and watches. When she finds the one to fuck hubby disappears on an errand and she invites herself to the guys room and fucks him. Hubby reappears and she goes home. Hubby is a cuck, she is a slut, and a new guy now had AIDS. Great life! Cant to imagine being her husband and having her go out and fuck a new stranger every week. Wonder if any of her line/story has any truth to it. Might want to check your belongings and see if anything was missing after she left.

Agoodman954Agoodman954almost 15 years ago
Very Well Done Indeed

I thought this was a very good story about a man and a woman who shared a special time together. I look forward to reading many more stories from you. Now for the church lady from Canada who got her panties all in a bunch so bad that she/he/it had to vote ten times just to try and attain some fantasy of importance in their own life. Stop reading erotic stories, and stick with Marry Poppins. Oh wait maybe not she does fly and you might see up her skirt. OK how about Peter Pan. No not that either Peter loves Wendy and who knows what they are doing without parental supervision. OK The Bible... Oh no not that either it has so many stories about whores and violance. The king sending one of his officers off to be killed so he can have his wife. Damn there isn't much left for you to read, as you hide behind the skirts of anonymity. This is a place where we adults gather to read sexually driven stories whether true or fantasy for ENJOYMENT! You don't enjoy it so why continue to read them. As for JOAN @ the jersey shore I'll be down at Long Beach Island this summer. If you'd like to get together let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful story-very erotic

This was a beautifully described fantasy--not very realistic but gracefully written. To enjoy it, you have to imagine that a beautiful 40 year old woman would dance seductively with a 60 year old stranger and then go to his room, when her husband leaves for an hour or two, and have torrid sex with stranger.I admit, it take great imagination, but anything is possible in your imagination.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fetish,Fetish,fetish.

Why isn't this story about a cuckold wimp in the fetish section?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn

I want my wife to go to a high class place and pick up a date and call me and tell me is watching her stud jack-off and beg me to let him fuck her and I tell her YES - if he creams on her beautiful breasts and she returns to me after.

She came back home with her titscovered in cum and some dripping out of her mouth! She takes off her clothes and says "surprise" - my cunt has been filled too - EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Damn.... Idiot !

What more to say?

wdonaldwdonaldalmost 12 years ago
Great mental picture!

You paint the best union of two lovers I think I've ever read. Not too much, not too little... very, very hot!

Well done!

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
good sex story

Since they all seemed to be on the same page, this was hot. Extremely good erotic description.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 9 years ago
Unusual

to have the story from this side; well told and interesting.So often we get the other side.I wonder if true. Why did hubby allow this? What did she say to him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
dream on

Stay in your fantasy world !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gifted writing

You have a lot of talent for this genre, I hope you'll share more with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo! LOVE (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)! 👍 :) 😊

Donna is a keeper. Period.

Donna is a keeper. Period.

Donna is a keeper. Period.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous likes whorewife and cuckold stories. He also stutters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous