Dancing with Kaylie

Story Info
Max and his cousin dance, laugh, and finally love.
11.6k words
4.79
45.4k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
panaflora
panaflora
241 Followers

All sexually active characters in this work of fiction are aged 18 years or older. This story includes consensual sexual activities between first cousins, including oral and anal sex, in a loving context.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+

It was Friday night and I was trying to unwind from a long week at work. I was relaxing on the couch, pizza box on the coffee table, and sipping a pretty nice Chianti from my stash when my phone buzzed. It was a text from my cousin Kaylie.

"Hey, Max. Busy?"

"Not so much. You don't have a date?"

"Jerk" followed by a smiley face

"I honestly wasn't trying to be"

There was a pause. I waited a bit anxiously because Kaylie was usually a lightning-fast texter, unlike me. Finally my phone buzzed.

"I know you're not a jerk. I'm just feeling a little bit pissy tonight"

"Well, feel free to dump your woes on me. I truly have nothing going on here besides pizza"

There was another pause. I restrained the dumb impulse to send a snarky message and waited her out. *Buzzzz*

"I wish I was there to share it. And some decent company."

This was sounding like an invitation. I tapped the call button, and she picked up immediately.

"Hey."

"Hey yourself. If it's any consolation I would love to be sharing this pizza with you."

I heard her breathing. Finally she spoke. "It was so nice when we had some time together at David's wedding. It seems so long ago."

I could sense the void here. I took a breath and jumped in.

"You're right, it was really great to have some face to face conversation. Even though we talk and chat a lot I've missed you. There's no one here to feed me cake or step on my toes."

Kay's girlish laughter pealed. "I so did not step on your toes!"

"That's right dahling, I simply forgot how you danced so diviiinely."

"You're being very silly."

"Well, hearing your voice does that to me."

"Jerk," she said softly. "Or are you just being a big flirt again?"

I sensed that I might have cracked the pissy mood drain open. "Maybe a little bit of both." A thought popped into my Chianti-soothed brain. "Hey, you're really only like two and a half hours from me, and I truly would love to see you. What if I come down for a weekend?" I knew I was taking a huge chance, but my gut was telling me to go for it. A weekend visit opened all sorts of possibilities.

"You can get away for the weekend?"

"Yeah, I'm caught up at work for a change. I'd be happy to come down, make a supreme mess in your kitchen, dazzle you with my culinary skills and dance moves."

Kaylie laughed. She had teased me unmercifully when I tried to convince her that I actually made some pretty decent meals for myself. I would love to deliver and shut her adorable face.

"Actually next weekend would totally work. Friday night or Saturday? Should I go shopping?" She had bought in, and suddenly sounded much happier.

I contemplated how early I could sneak out of work on Friday and still have time to craft a nice dinner.

"I'll see you at 6:00 on Friday, and if you can grab an onion and fresh mushrooms I'll bring all of the other groceries. Oh, maybe your favorite wine."

Another pause. I sensed she was contemplating all of the implications. Much as I was.

"Ok, it's a date! I'll see you Friday then. I'll call Thursday just to make sure you don't back out!!"

That sounded more like the Kaylie I knew back in the day, full of spirit and sass. God I had missed her.

"Ok, Kay. Make sure your eyebrows are plucked and your jeans are skinny!" I heard her giggling as I hung up.

Well, I thought, that was something. Regardless of her expectations concerning my cooking, I could definitely work with that.

Idly I scrolled through a few of our previous chats, smiling at some of the banter. Kay was quick-witted, all right, one of the things I loved about her.

Something struck me. I scrolled back a bit more. By the time I hit the third "Miss you" -- "Miss you too" exchange, I felt like a supreme idiot. The thought hit me that Kay's pissy mood could be related to me, and the unfortunate fact that I hadn't made it down to see her at all in the months since the wedding. If that was true, I was at least going to remedy that situation -- or try to, anyway.

*******

Kaylie and I had been pretty close when we were younger, especially as we developed into awkward nerdy teenagers much more comfortable with each other than with any of our classmates. We had even messed around a bit back then. By the time we were in college though we were both too busy to keep in close contact, and in different cities on top of that. Life sometimes gets in the way. That, and the fact that we were cousins.

Kay got her degree in business, naturally with honors, and promptly took a job with a marketing consultant. I majored in IT at University of Wisconsin and hooked on with a web design firm in Madison.

Kaylie remained near Chicago. I couldn't blame her. My aunt and uncle lived in a suburb, Glen Ellyn, and Kay found an apartment only a couple of miles away. The distance between her and me though seemed like way more of a barrier than it should have been. I knew that a few casual boyfriends had drifted into her life, then drifted right back out. I went on dates myself, even suffered through six exclusive months with a neurotic grad student, but nothing serious had developed since. I had matured into a reasonably confident young adult, though I realized that at five foot ten I was never going to be much of a babe magnet. My communication with Kaylie was sporadic, though always affectionate. I always thought of her as a special person.

Late last summer her older brother David was getting married. Since Angelina's parents lived in Italy, Uncle Fred and Aunt Jen hosted the reception at their sizable house and yard. I'd broken it off with the grad student a few weeks before, and replied to the invitation as a single. My parents were deceased, so I would be the only family representative. My Aunt Jen texted me two days later. "So glad you can make it! David really appreciates it."

"I'll skip the ceremony if that's OK, it's a long drive. See you at the reception."

"That's fine, looking forward. So is Kaylie."

I was momentarily irritated that Kaylie had not conveyed that message herself, but realized I hadn't exactly been very communicative of late. The text though hinted that I maybe had a shot at restoring some of our former rapport.

It was a warm September day. I wore a nice linen jacket and pressed my pants. The reception was held in a big tent in the family back yard. I hadn't seen Kay's family for some time so when I arrived there were smiles and hugs all around. The hug from Kaylie was an especially warm one. "It's so great to see you again!" I congratulated David and Angie, who looked radiant.

As the afternoon wore on it gradually became apparent that Kaylie and I were acting just like we were there together. She was in a lovely semi-formal summer dress, a soft shade of blue that highlighted her dark hair and eyes. Her hair was piled elegantly on her head. Kay by now knew how to carry herself, hold up her end in conversation, and had a real charm about her, with maybe just a hint of naughtiness.

We had both matured but I still felt the comfort of our younger interactions. We chatted effortlessly about our jobs, music, favorite restaurants, even had a typically Kaylie discussion about the morality of charging people for vaccinations. She would randomly press her leg against mine and smile. I touched her forearm a few times when I talked to her, or brushed a wisp of hair from her face. Her dark eyes held me entranced.

I refilled her wine glass. When the cake was served I brought us two plates. Kay playfully put a forkful in my mouth, and I of course reciprocated. Aunt Jen had by now sensed that something was really going on between us and pulled my uncle away to talk to some friends.

Afternoon waned into evening and lights came on. Dancing started on the patio but Kay and I were still talking animatedly. The DJ eventually put on a slow jazzy number. I mentally hiked up my balls, stood up, and extended my arms. Kaylie didn't say a word, just latched onto me and we headed for an open spot. We had never slow danced together before. She was clearly enjoying the moment. I just worried that my palms weren't too sweaty, but I started to relax as she swayed gracefully with me.

"Max, have you been practicing or something?"

I knew she was just teasing, but somehow I had the devil in me that night.

"I've been watching a few videos and trying a couple of things out. You know, just in case you happened to be single and willing."

Kaylie stared at me. "You big flirt!"

I grinned and winked, relishing the blush that rose in her cheeks. At some point in a later slow dance, we had moved a bit outside of the lighted area in the yard. I could feel Kaylie's soft breasts pressing against me as her arms draped around my neck, and I was uncomfortably aware of the reaction in my pants. I moved my hands slowly down her back and gently caressed her ass cheeks.

"Bad boy," she said softly, but made no effort to move away. The soft scent of her shampoo teased my senses. We were suspended in time, moving slowly long after the song ended.

The party drew to a close. David and Angie had already left for a night at the Drake honeymoon suite. It was with great reluctance that I disentangled myself from another hug that went on for quite a while, with a quick kiss as chaser. I promised Kay I would be better at keeping in touch, making sure I had her current number. She playfully threatened to tattoo it on my hand. I said my goodbyes, and drove home.

Thoughts of her moving slowly in my arms filled my head. But could this ever go anywhere? I turned up the music to keep myself sort of focused.

But hardly a week went by after that when we didn't chat via text or on the phone.

*********

I knew Kaylie's place had only one bedroom, but that hadn't come up during our conversation. I packed my clothes, including a nice shirt and khakis for a potential night out. Kay was pretty spontaneous sometimes and I wanted to go with the flow. With the duffel mostly filled I stared at my nightstand, then shrugged and pulled a box of condoms out of the drawer. At least I would be prepared, if the improbable should happen.

My plan to sneak out of work early on Friday got a big lift when my boss strode by my cubicle around 2:00 and said "Have a nice weekend" on his way out the door. He probably had a tee time. Most of the department scrambled out moments later.

I texted Kaylie that I would actually arrive a bit early. She fired back a heart emoji. I stopped by my place for a quick shower, then put my duffel, food, and my favorite big pan in the car. I mentally ran through a checklist, then shrugged and headed out the door. I could easily buy anything I'd forgotten.

The trip was blessedly uneventful once I left the Friday rush hour traffic behind. I played a lot of Chopin in the car, trying to stay calm. As I neared Kay's place though, I was aware of the uptick in my pulse rate.

When Kaylie opened the door of her apartment, I froze. Her hair, habitually pulled back in a ponytail, hung in soft dark curls to her shoulders. She was wearing a satiny white shirt with a V neckline that showed plenty of soft skin. My joking request for skinny jeans had not gone unheeded.

"Max, you're staring," she smiled.

"Well, uh... you look pretty damn amazing."

"Thank you." She drifted into my arms for a warm hug and brief kiss.

I brought my stuff in and headed for the kitchen with the food and pan. Kaylie disappeared for a bit but came back to join me. "I put your bag in my room," she said.

I raised my eyebrows, but managed to not say anything stupid. "Thank you. Would you like to help me make dinner?"

"Lead the way, Chef Max!"

I looked at her thoughtfully. "We're going to do pasta and a from-scratch tomato and mushroom sauce. I'm worried about your shirt, though." Then I noticed a striped apron hanging next to the fridge. I grabbed it and draped it over Kaylie's head.

She flipped her hair out of the way and turned, indicating the ties. "Can you do me, please?"

So help me, I simply could not resist. I squeezed her butt cheeks with both hands as she squealed, and said, "I can tie these strings for you too."

"God, you are such a flirt!" Kay's cheeks were bright pink, but she was smiling.

I had never been very ballsy or forward around women. Kaylie had become the clear exception, for some reason. Maybe I could blame it on the plentiful wine when we were at the wedding; yet here I was the kitchen with my winsome cousin, stone cold sober, I had just fondled her shapely ass, and I somehow knew there wasn't a chance in hell that she would slap me or get pissed off. It was also clear that she liked the attention.

I did manage to behave myself as Kay chopped the onion and mushrooms. I put the pasta water on to boil and shaved slices of Parmesan. Then I sautéed the veggies in olive oil. I knew Kay had toyed with the idea of becoming a vegetarian. I wasn't certain of her current stance, but with the amount of mushrooms we had for the sauce I didn't feel the need for any meat.

I popped a loaf of crusty bread into the oven to heat and opened a big can of peeled Italian tomatoes. Kaylie held one tentatively and asked, "What do we do with these? Chop them up?"

I told her there was a better way. I demonstrated by softly squeezing one tomato into the big pan, then pressing the pulp with a wooden spoon to further break it up.

She tried it, brow furrowed in concentration. She squeezed a bit too hard, and tomato seeds squirted across the stovetop. "Whoops!" She giggled.

"Try again," I said, then lowered my voice. "Just squeeze it very slowly, gently, caressing it with your fingers, until..."

She cut me off. "Oh. My. God. Can't you behave?"

"I was just instructing," I said innocently. I sneaked a peek at Kaylie, watching her squeeze more tomatoes. Her smile was infectious.

"Actually this is kinda fun."

"I'm all about the fun," I deadpanned.

She arched her eyebrows. "So I've noticed."

While the sauce simmered to perfection and the cavatappi roiled in the pot, I opened Kaylie's wine and poured two glasses. She had chosen a Barbera, an excellent match. "Is this really your favorite, or are you just incredibly good at guessing what people are going to cook?"

She shrugged. "You told me you have a thing for Italian food. I asked the wine guy for suggestions."

I savored the wine and looked at her. "You really are amazing, you know -- in so many ways."

Kay reached for me and pulled me close for a quick kiss. "So are you," she whispered.

Dinner was delightful. Kaylie had candles on the table and some Sinatra, of all things, playing in the background. She beamed at me in the soft light, her cleavage daring me to keep my eyes on her face. "It's like a romantic Italian restaurant, isn't it?"

We lingered over our food, chatting easily. I looked up to see Kay's fork heading toward my mouth as she dared me with her eyes. I grabbed her hand in mine and guided the fork into my mouth. Then I fed her a forkful. Such a silly thing, but I guess it had become our silly thing.

We rinsed off our dishes and loaded the dishwasher, then went to the sofa. Kay leaned into me, her head against my chest as she pressed her hand to me. I was playing with her hair as Sinatra sang ballads in his soothing voice. I sipped my wine.

"That was really yummy Max, thank you. I'm sorry I ever questioned your cooking skills."

"I knew you were teasing. You're allowed. It's something we do."

"Yes, we do. I missed it when... we were kinda out of touch."

"Me too."

Kay had her eyes closed as I stroked her hair. She was humming softly, when she suddenly looked at me and spoke in a whisper. "Do you remember the treehouse? That was the first time I learned how comfy you are."

*******

Years ago my uncle erected a sturdy treehouse in a stately sycamore in their back yard. A rustic ladder nailed to the trunk provided access. David seemed to outgrow it rather quickly and it became Kaylie's exclusive haven.

The summer I was eighteen my parents took a trip abroad, and I spent a week visiting Kaylie's family. Kay was just a month older, and had somehow transformed from my tree climbing buddy into a lovely young woman with supple curves. I was still pretty much the skinny nerd archetype at that stage. She didn't seem to mind though.

It was a cool-ish summer day and Kay was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and jeans. As she climbed up the rough ladder ahead of me her foot slipped a bit. Instinctively I reached up to steady her, suddenly realizing that my hand was holding one globe of her very shapely butt. Kay giggled and said, "Thanks, Mr. Handsie." I flushed, but she just climbed up into the treehouse. Then she turned and looked right at me, holding out her hand to boost me up.

We lazed away the day, chatting about school and nothing in particular. The treehouse was stocked with some cushions and pillows from an old discarded sofa. Kay called it her getaway place. I was pleased that she felt she could share it with me. It was a silent statement of her comfort.

"Max, your voice got a lot lower since last year. I like it."

"Yeah, well I appreciate the ways you've changed too." She smiled a secret smile.

Kay moved closer to where I was flopped on the cushions, and I watched her boobs jiggle as she threw an arm across my stomach. One of her small soft breasts was now pressing into my arm, and I was pretty sure there was no bra involved.

Kay frowned as I shifted position, but relaxed again as I moved to put my right arm around her shoulders. "You're so comfy, Max," she whispered. I could hear her steady breathing. I ran my fingertips along her exposed wrist. She just snuggled closer.

With sudden bravado, I slipped my hand under her sweatshirt and began to stroke her back. She sighed with pleasure. "That feels so nice." As I lazily caressed around her side, Kaylie rose up for a moment, looked at me with her big eyes, and suddenly pressed her soft lips against mine. Neither of us was in any hurry to break the kiss it seemed.

I had not actually made out with a girl at that point. I generally knew what to do of course, and seemingly was getting nothing but encouragement from my cousin. I had once spent an hour in a cluttered used bookstore leafing through a volume titled "Pleasing a Woman," which was actually full of good advice. That was worth the discomfort of my dick straining against my jeans as I finally purchased a couple of music books from the crusty proprietor.

The best advice in the book was in a section on reading her signals. As I moved my other hand under her sweatshirt, Kay rolled onto her back. That seemed like a pretty clear invitation. As we continued to trade soft kisses I played my fingertips over her boobs, gently circling her nipples. Kay was making little noises and whimpers with each caress. I reached down and pulled her sweatshirt up over those pert orbs, half expecting her to protest. Instead, Kay grabbed her sweatshirt and simply pulled it over her head.

I had to restrain myself from just diving in there. I ran my hands along Kay's face and pulled her to me for our most passionate kiss yet. Our tongues danced and played. When we broke the kiss Kay was flushed and panting. I paused so things could cool down for a moment.

"You could take your shirt off too." Her eyes again looked deeply into mine. I complied and tossed my shirt aside. She ran her hands over my chest, clearly unbothered by my lack of hair. I nuzzled her breast, running my tongue around the pink areola and gently sucking her hard nipple. Her sighs told me how much that pleased her. Finally Kay spoke softly and distinctly. "You've made me very wet. We can't have sex without protection... but we can do other things to make us happy." I just nodded.

panaflora
panaflora
241 Followers