Dancing with Kaylie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my cock hit the back of Kay's throat and she pulled off me in dismay. "I can't take all of you!" I touched her cheek and looked straight at her. "That's not important. You can use your hand on the lower part. There's no need to choke or gag. You don't need to suck hard, either. It's more about the sensation." Kay nodded and went down again. She had listened and applied the advice. Her entire focus was now on pleasuring me. I groaned, "That's so good, Kay, sooo good..." As she relaxed she actually got more of me into her mouth with less struggling. She reached sync with her mouth and hand, and her tongue was doing amazing things to my frenulum.

I gasped. "Gonna cum, Kay, oh my god!!" She quickened her pace. My balls cut loose and I felt her swallowing as my thick spurts spasmed into her throat. She milked me dry, then pulled her mouth off.

Kay looked up at me, like she could see into my soul. "It's been six years since I last had you in my mouth. The next time better not be that long."

I pulled her up and kissed her deeply. I could taste myself, but I was also tasting the erotic essence of this incredible woman. We broke the kiss and she put her lips by my ear. "That was pretty fucking hot," she breathed.

"No shit," I panted, my heart still racing. "I'm all about the pretty fucking hot."

She held her hand against my cheek. "You've really got me wet, you know."

I ran my fingers softly over her boobs. Kay smiled naughtily. "Thank you for the sage counsel on fellating you." I chuckled. As teens, we fell into a habit of using obscure wording as a kind of secret code, which drove our respective families nuts.

"My pleasure. It was a most brilliant overture to this carnal soirée."

Kay giggled. "How soon can you go again? 'Cause I really need to feel you in me now."

*******

Morning light streamed through the curtains. I looked over. Kaylie was lying on her belly, her soft breathing telling me she was still asleep. If last night had drained us both, my batteries were nicely recharged from hours of deep untroubled sleep.

Feeling just a bit naughty, I moved between Kay's legs and gently pushed them apart. Her pink labia and amazing butt cheeks beckoned me. I kissed her softly everywhere I could reach, even tonguing her little pucker. Then I brought my hand to bear, caressing her pussy lips. I slipped a finger deep into her wetness. I heard a little sigh. My morning wood was leaking pre-cum into the bed sheet.

I moved my body forward over her back, probing to find her exquisite opening. My head pushed between her slick lips and slowly glided into Kay's warm, inviting love canal.

The advantage of this position was the sheer eroticism of feeling pressed together along most of our bodies. I wasn't exactly sure how awake Kaylie was, but then I felt her hips begin to move slightly under me. Soft coos and moans accompanied her movements.

I began to thrust with greater urgency, using her shoulders for leverage, fired by her grunts and moans. As the heat of our passion increased, I gasped when she clamped down on me twice with her vaginal muscles. "Max... oh Max... oohhh... I'm cumming... unnhh!" I plunged deep into Kay, feeling her quivering, my hot fluid shooting into her trembling pussy. I collapsed on her.

Finally I rolled off of Kay and lay beside her. Her soft eyes opened and looked deeply into mine.

"That was a truly amazing way to wake up," she whispered.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"I loved it. But with us both lying here totally sexed out, who's going to make coffee?"

"You?" I asked, receiving a poke in the ribs.

"Nuh-uh. Need a shower. If I can ever drag my ass out of bed that is."

"And a delightful ass it is, my dear." I leaned over and kissed it.

Kay gently bopped my nose, then clasped my hand in hers.

*******

Kaylie took to Madison even more than I might have hoped. "It kinda reminds me of Northwestern, except maybe less crowded." Kay had gone to school in Evanston, graduating with high honors. We were poking around near the UW campus, enjoying the late morning sun.

In my favorite used record store she pushed a Sinatra CD on me. I asked, "How did you get so hooked on Sinatra?"

She shrugged. "Dad listens to him a lot. This music speaks to my romantic side." She whirled and clapped her hand over my mouth as I spluttered. "Don't you dare say 'I'm all about the romance!'" she warned. We both cracked up.

My friend Dexter was working the counter. His dreads shook a bit as he tried unsuccessfully to conceal his mirth over our antics. I pushed the Sinatra case at him, figuring I was probably in for some serious shit talk.

His eyebrows arched at me. "Dude, the fuck is this? No Erik Satie? No Andrés Segooovia?" Dex had a Master's in music and played three instruments. If he didn't know at least some tidbit about every single album in every genre in the store, I would have been shocked. Miles Davis riffed from the speakers now, but one slow weeknight I had pushed the door open and heard the haunting strains of Elgar's Serenade for Strings. After that we became good friends. We would hang out, order pizza or Thai, and listen to classical and jazz for hours as we dissected the world's ills.

I flicked my eyes at Kaylie, who was still idly browsing in the bins.

"Apparently some people find Sinatra romantic."

Dex flashed his teeth. "Yeah?" He lowered his voice. "If I get in any more of his ballad-y stuff, I'll text you." He paused and said softly, "That is one serious babe, dude."

"That's what," I agreed. I leaned closer to him. "Also, she's my cousin."

Dexter's eyes narrowed. "Can't help who we fall for sometimes, Max. I could see from here that she's totally gone over you. So... how serious is this?"

I kept my voice low. "I've asked her to move in."

"Fuuuck, dude. Well, I'm in your corner, one hundred percent. Nobody's gonna hear a single word about it from me. If she does move in though, invite me over to hang. She looks like a real keeper, man."

Dex was a true friend.

He ran my card for the CD and I went over to get Kay, not missing Dexter's grin as we exited.

I guided her into Cork 'N Bottle. She raised her eyebrows as I picked two bottles of Barbera from the bins. "Does this mean Italian tonight?"

"It goes nicely with steaks, too," I said.

But for lunch I took her to Mooyah for the best black bean burger in town. I snatched a sweet potato fry from Kay's fingers with my teeth. "Hey! You're one up on me." I quickly offered a compensatory fry to her waiting mouth. She looked around. "This is a great local place. Do I still get steak tonight?"

"Only if you're really good. Or really bad." I looked right into her eyes. "To be truthful I actually can't resist you either way."

"Naughty boy," she said, arching her eyebrows but with her secret smile.

Kaylie's Jetta was well-maintained and a smooth ride, though she got it used. Her parents made the down payment when she graduated, but soon after she started working she took on the payments herself. I directed her to the Hy-Vee. Kay's nose wrinkled. "A regular grocery?"

"Don't be such a snob."

She held my arm as we sauntered to the meat counter. It was early afternoon and there was no line yet.

"Hey, Emilio!" The portly attendant whirled around, eyes gleaming under his bushy gray eyebrows.

"Maxie! Buongiorno!"

Emilio was in his usual stained apron and paper cap. He washed his hands and wiped them on a towel, his eyes twinkling as he looked Kaylie over head to toe.

"My girlfriend is in the mood for some nice ribeyes. Maybe an inch and a quarter thick?"

"You gonna grill?"

"That's the plan."

"Wait here!"

Emilio went into the back and returned in a few minutes with two nicely trimmed and marbled steaks. "One fourteen, one sixteen ounces. Perfect cut for grilling." He pulled butcher paper from the roll and started wrapping the steaks.

Kaylie found her sassy tongue. "Hey, I can eat a bigger steak too!"

Emilio's devilish look was priceless. He wagged a stubby finger at her. "You gotta keep your nice shape young lady!" He winked broadly as Kay blushed.

We headed back to my place with the wrapped steaks, baby potatoes for roasting, and salad fixings. Kaylie said, "Emilio's adorable."

"I'm aware."

"And quite a flirt." She eyed me with a little smile. "Did he give you lessons?"

"Something might have rubbed off," I mused. "He's got like six kids." Kaylie's laughter pealed with delight. "Of course he does!"

*******

Kaylie spread the baby potatoes in a pan and drizzled them with olive oil while I seasoned the steaks. She sprinkled sea salt over the potatoes and turned to the oven. "Is 425 good?"

"Perfect. You gonna put some rosemary on those?"

"You just want to watch my butt 'cause I'll have to reach up into the cabinet."

"Busted again," I sighed. But she wiggled her rear at me as she retrieved the rosemary.

The steaks came off the grill looking amazing. I tested that they were 145 degrees on the nose, and tented them with foil. Kaylie had Sinatra going over the speakers as she set the table. She turned to me. "So Max, when exactly did I become, um, your girlfriend?"

I looked at her. "In my head? About three milliseconds after we had sex in your bed."

She giggled and got her naughty look. "Well, it's all in the... fucking timing, I suppose!"

I groaned and swatted her behind. She danced away, sticking her tongue out. Her eyes sparkled at me. I came up to her and she draped her arms around my neck. "Max, it's a good thing I'm your girlfriend, 'cause you are most definitely my guy." We kissed deeply.

Dinner was wonderful, again. "You are so spoiling me," Kay said, her eyes shining in the candlelight.

"Believe me, I don't eat like this all the time. We should have another soup and salad night?"

"That seems wise." Her tone became serious. "We both know how to make healthy meals. And we can take long walks in the woods, and do regular yoga workouts. We can stream those on the laptop if you don't wanna go to a studio. But we can still visit Emilio occasionally too."

"Can we, now?"

I looked at her with a silent question. She slowly cut a piece from her steak and raised the fork to my lips. "Yes, we can... as long as you're a good bad boy."

Kay and I were cuddling on the sofa, our stomachs sated. The Sinatra album ended. I wanted to play some Mozart, but she protested. "Mozart has too many notes for me to absorb when I'm so stuffed." She found the Ella and Louis CD on my shelf. "This is perfect." I set the player to repeat all tracks.

Kaylie was snuggled under my arm. She looked up and asked, "Max, did you ever try anal?" Coming from anyone else, such a question might have shocked me. With Kay I had learned to expect the occasional curveball.

"Yeah, I did, once. It really wasn't anything great though."

"Huh. Painful?"

"Not really. But she just wasn't really into it. She was weird about sex stuff, among other things. Now that I think about it, she may have suggested it just to try to keep me around."

Kay frowned. "Well, that's no good. So you broke up over that?"

"More over the lack of real connection. She had some issues. So what brought that to mind?"

"I was doing some reading about it last week. Mostly I was just curious. But you do seem to really appreciate my butt. I like that you look at me that way. And when you woke me up from behind, you did some things back there. It was actually kinda nice... and really intimate."

Now I was curious. "What were you reading?"

"A sex manual. It described how anal stimulation can be very relaxing and pleasurable if done right."

My brow furrowed. Last week would have been just before my visit, and she had pulled out a sex manual... wow. "You didn't happen to bring that manual, did you?"

"No. I did bring some lube though. You know, you are so instinctively right about every place or way that you touch me, it didn't occur to me that you would want to read it."

My eyes widened. "That was quite a statement right there, Kay." Not something I had heard from any of my casual dates, for sure.

"It's true."

I kissed her irresistible lips. We were both silent for a bit. I took a breath.

"Well. I'm willing to try it again when the mood is right. But it's probably not a great idea when I'm stuffed with steak."

Kay giggled. "Yeah, that may have dampened our libido a bit for tonight. It was still a great meal though."

"Kay? I have to ask. Did we just get lucky concerning your cycle?"

She looked at me, her eyes all soft. "That's one reason why I wanted to come up this weekend, not next. Also I really missed you. Max, you... you are a very thoughtful man." She stroked my cheek.

We actually fell asleep while cuddled on the sofa. Around midnight I woke up. Ella was still crooning Gershwin. I nudged Kay, turned off the player, and guided her sleepily up the stairs. I helped her undress, found a nightie in her suitcase and slipped it over her head. "Thanks Max. I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry for. It's sleepytime for saucy minxes." I spooned her with my hand on one soft breast, and heard her gently snoring within a few minutes.

********

I woke to the sound of rain pattering down. It looked like a stay at home kind of day. I glanced over at Kaylie. She must have been too warm because she had jettisoned the nightie at some point. She was lying on her tummy again. I reached over to feel her warmth. She stirred. "Max?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm really feeling relaxed right now." I watched as she spread her legs apart, opening all of those fun places to me. I grabbed two pillows and slid one under each of her legs. I knelt behind her and kissed her soft cheeks.

"I'll be right back, gotta pee."

"K."

I found the lube staged next to the sink. Kaylie must have retrieved it during the night, probably when she got up to pee. That was also when she shed the nightie that was lying on the floor. I grabbed a washcloth and ran warm water over it. I took the warm cloth, a clean towel, and the lube back to the bedroom.

I put the lube on the nightstand, then kneeled behind Kaylie again. Just take it slow and keep her relaxed, I told myself. I was in no hurry. We had nothing but time. I carefully swabbed her rear, massaging her gently with the cloth, then toweled her off. "Mmmm," was her only response. I started with slow kisses again, then licking. Everywhere. Her soft sighs urged me on. When I ran my tongue along her perineum she jerked a bit.

"Whoa, I guess you found some nerve endings there!"

"I'll back off a bit. Please keep telling me what is too much, or not enough."

Kay shot back, "Don't back off too far, you'll lose your bad boy standing!"

Holy shit, this woman was off the chart amazing.

I licked slowly around her puckered hole, using plenty of saliva, then thrust my tongue inside. She squirmed a bit but said nothing. After more licking I said, "Kay, I'm gonna lube you a bit." She nodded. I lubed my left index finger and carefully pushed into her puckered hole up to my knuckle. "You okay?"

"I'm fine," she panted." Just don't go too fast."

I had no intention of doing that. I pulled my finger back, lubed it again, and told her I would go a bit deeper this time. "K, Max," she responded.

My finger went in to the second knuckle. I tried moving it around a bit. When she gasped I stopped. "Just give me a minute to get used to it." I complied. When I withdrew my finger this time, she whimpered a bit. I lubed my middle finger and pushed gently. "Gonna go a little bit deeper, ok?"

"Ok," she breathed. When she accepted my middle finger, I withdrew a bit, added more lube, then pushed in again. She was tight but the lube clearly helped. Suddenly it was buried in there.

"Max? I...I think I can take you if you go slow." She sounded dreamily relaxed.

"All right, Kay. Nice and easy." I kissed her butt cheeks again.

I lubed my cock generously. It was achingly erect and I had a flash of doubt. Kaylie waggled her butt at me in encouragement. I put the head of my cock against her and rubbed it around the slick target for a bit. "Maaax," she groaned in frustration.

I pushed toward her opening. Amazingly my well lubricated head slid in right past her ring, and I stopped. Kay's voice floated back to me, muffled a bit by the pillow she was biting. "You're in me. I can feel it... it's nice."

I waited. Finally she said, "Ok... more." I pulled back slightly, then slowly eased forward. She took another couple of inches before tensing slightly. "Max, just give me a minute."

I waited. She nodded. "Now. Slowly." I withdrew a bit, then eased further into her. This time Kay pushed her butt back to envelop me, and I was balls deep in her gorgeous ass. I heard her breathing quicken. Then we began to move.

She was so tight, and I was so worried about hurting her, that our initial movements were practically slow motion. Soon though she relaxed a bit and began to make little squeaks and whimpers of pleasure. She pushed back against me, trying to feel me as deep as possible. As our pace quickened, she pushed up onto her hands and knees and gasped, "Give me your hand." She pulled my right hand around her and placed it on her swollen clit. I moved my fingers in a circle against her, timing the movement to match my thrusts. Kay moaned, her tight ass thrusting back and squeezing my straining cock. "Pleease Max... I wanna feel it, I need it so bad... please... give it to me... please... babe..."

I couldn't hold on any longer. I pushed as deep inside her as I could and my cock jumped, one pulse, than five or six more. Kay moaned with each contraction as I rubbed her furiously, then I felt her own warm discharge run over my hand. "Ahhhh, Maaxx!"

We collapsed in a sweaty heap.

My cock finally softened and I pulled out. Kay was spent. When she finally looked at me, she just smiled. She kissed her fingertip and placed it against my lips. No words were necessary.

As Kaylie showered I toasted English muffins and poached eggs. She emerged from the bathroom clad only in a towel.

"I left you a clean robe, I hope you saw it."

"I did. But first..." She pressed against me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me in a way that made my head swim. Then she pulled back, beamed, and said, "Now I'll try on that robe." Her ass swayed bewitchingly as she walked away.

Shaking my head, I spooned hollandaise over the eggs and cut some fruit.

Kaylie brought the bedsheets and some of her things through the kitchen to the laundry area. I sensed her puzzling the machine out, but heard it start a moment later. Another reason we were so deeply bonded was her quick intelligence.

Kay devoured her breakfast. At my questioning look, she simply said, "Your fault," and left it at that. I wasn't even offered a bite this time, so I just sipped my coffee and stared at her damp-haired loveliness.

She went upstairs to dress. I cleaned up, lounged a bit, put the laundry in the dryer, then followed her. She was in a pullover and jeans, brushing her hair out at the bathroom mirror. I noted that some of the contents of her big suitcase had gone missing. Curious, I went to the other bedroom and found clothes hung neatly in the closet.

Later we walked the path through the woods, hand in hand. The rain had finally passed and the woods were quiet. A bird trilled softly somewhere. Rays of sun began to filter through the trees as water droplets on the spring wildflowers glistened. I asked Kaylie, "Do you feel ok?"

"It doesn't really hurt... just a teeny bit of discomfort. A warm bath and I'll be fine." Kay smiled and said, "It really was relaxing for a good long time, until I got cranked up there near the end. Thank you for being so patient and loving... at least until I practically begged you to pound me!" She giggled, then paused. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess this was maybe just a bit better than your other time?"