Dancing with Kaylie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
panaflora
panaflora
241 Followers

"Kay, it was so amazing! You are the sexiest partner ever."

She grinned. "We can still do plain old vanilla tonight? Give you another chance to wear me out?"

My cock stirred in my pants. "I'd... I'd be down for that."

"I thought you might!"

We walked on, and came to a little clearing with a bench. Fortunately it was in the sun and had mostly dried out. We sat, and Kaylie pressed against me as she loved to do.

"Max, this is for real now, isn't it."

"It sure is, Kay. I think, maybe it has been for a long time. It took me a while to figure that out. I'm glad I did though, and that you didn't just give up on me."

Kay tossed her head. "Nuh-unh. I wasn't going to do that, mister. I could sense that you felt the same way I did. It was kinda like we were always there around each other, playmates, treehouse buddies, whatever, then... we converged. I still remember that slow dance, not wanting it to end, feeling your hands on me, so gentle, so sexy..."

I nodded. "I think that's exactly right. It was a long, slow dance to get here, but here we are." I took her face into my hands. "I love you very much, Kay."

Her soft eyes widened, then looked straight into mine. "I love you, Max. I can't imagine being with anyone but you. I'm just a little anxious... you have friends here, and I don't."

I squeezed her shoulder. "They'll be your friends in no time. You... enchant people. I've seen that, and it doesn't surprise me. And you'll make other friends."

"You're probably right. I'm sure you're right. I really do feel more confident in coming here than I did before, 'cause you're here with me."

I squeezed her shoulders again. She raised her soft lips to mine. We got up and continued our walk, holding hands.

"Max, my firm has a branch in Madison. I think they'll let me transfer here. Most client interaction is virtual now, so the clients won't care."

"That's a great idea. We can set up an office space for you in the other bedroom." I paused and looked at her. "You know we could have some rough times down the road, just because of who we are."

"I know. I know. But this is the road I want us to take."

I kissed her cheek. "You have any more revelations for me?"

Kay reached down, squeezed my ass cheek and leaned close. "Here's one... I still have some of your load in my butt."

I shook my head, smiling broadly. "You naughty, naughty minx!"

"Mm-hmm. Guess who's encouraged me to be so naughty? My favorite bad boy."

I stopped and turned her toward me, pushed her hair back from her face, and kissed her for a long time. We pulled apart. I stared into her eyes and said softly, "Repeat after me." But Kaylie just smiled and whispered right along with me, "I'm all about the naughty."

A week later we moved the rest of her things to our place.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Author's note: Any actual commercial establishments mentioned in this work of fiction are for the purpose of advancing the narrative. The author has no relationship with any of these establishments.

panaflora
panaflora
241 Followers