Dancing with Kaylie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
panaflora
panaflora
241 Followers

Kay reached down and undid my belt buckle. She unzipped my jeans, exposing the bulge in my shorts. With her smiling encouragement, I unsnapped her jeans and pulled down her zipper. As she stroked my cock through my shorts, Kaylie whispered, "Maybe Mr. Handsie would like to get into my panties too?" I moved to slide my hand under the elastic and stroked along her slit. She gasped at the contact. She was indeed very wet.

"This is so sexy Kay... you are so sexy..."

As we lay there, slowly stroking each other, Kay kissed me again. With her lips against my ear, she said breathily, "A little harder... and faster." I tried something from the book, pressing the palm of my hand against Kay's clit while I rhythmically moved two fingers in and out of her slick pussy. She moaned at the sensation, rubbing herself on my hand. "Maxxx... that's it, sooo good..."

Time stood still as we continued to excite each other. Kay was now gasping and suddenly bucked her hips, trapping my hand between her thighs. "Ooh... Oh... Oh... my... God!" I felt her pussy muscles contracting around my fingers. She slowly came down from her orgasmic high and looked at me, smiling. "Thank you, Mr. Handsie... Max. Now I should finish you off, too." Kay pulled down on my pants and shorts until my stiff cock swung free of any impediment. Cooing softly, she began to stroke me more purposefully with her hand wrapped around my shaft. I groaned and felt my cock straining against her warm fingers.

"Kay... I'm gonna cum," I warned.

"That's the idea," she whispered. Then she leaned down and took my head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue against me and I lost all control. As my seed exploded from my pulsing cock Kay swallowed nearly all of it, a bit dribbling down her cheek. I wiped it away with my finger, but she grabbed my hand and sucked the finger clean.

"There. Now I'm happy and you're happy too."

We lazed holding each other for a long time. At eighteen we were still just kids, but we had shared a truly erotic experience that strengthened our unspoken bond.

Eventually we had to dress again as the afternoon breeze turned chillier. Kay looked at me and said, "Now we have a special secret, Max. I'm very happy."

"You are a very special girl, Kay."

She kissed me one last time, then we went down the ladder, Kay purposefully wiggling her butt at me before jumping down from the lowest rung. She took my hand as we headed back to the house.

*******

I recalled our magical teenage escapade in the treehouse and nodded. "Of course."

Kaylie said, "I never told you this, but that day in the treehouse was the first time I climaxed with a guy."

I looked into her eyes, the eyes I always got lost in. I hardly knew what to say. "Well, that's... something."

Kaylie spoke again, in velvety tones. "For a time after that, I just assumed I would someday give you my virginity. You were so gentle and, I dunno, knowing; not just another grabby, horny teenager. For various reasons, that didn't happen. But in a way, you really were my first, even though we didn't, you know..." Her voice trailed off. I teased her hair some more as we cuddled.

"I couldn't then. You trusted me to be careful."

Kay bit her lip. "I still trust you, completely. But now, Max, we can." Her eyes closed. Our lips came together, achingly slowly, brushing, teasing... finally joining with the passion we both felt.

I recalled the first time I had kissed those soft lips. This time though there was an added erotic element, knowing that she was a full grown woman, and feeling her palpable desire.

Kaylie climbed on my lap, melding our bodies together. We kissed deeply, our tongues probing, thrusting. I put my lips to her ear. "You are so sexy, Kay, so sweet..."

I reached for the hem of her top and she raised her arms to help. Her lacy white bra did not entirely conceal her nipples hard with excitement. I kissed her softly in the valley between her boobs, bringing more sighs and whimpers. I reached behind her and undid the clasp. She shrugged out of the bra and practically pushed one of her perfect titties into my mouth, where it received the best ministrations I knew how to give. I licked around her areolas, teased her nipples, and sucked gently as she whispered, "Ohhh Max, that feels soo nice... " My erection was becoming uncomfortable.

"Kay, I think we should move."

She was flushed with excitement, but sassed back, "Is that just so you can grab my ass again?"

She climbed off the sofa and I followed, shedding my shirt as I went. I caught up with her and cupped her amazing butt cheek with my hand.

"There's my bad boy," she purred.

The rest of our clothes came off when we reached the bedroom. Kay's skinny jeans gave her some resistance and I sat her on the edge of the bed to help shimmy them down her legs. Her lacy panties matched her bra, and a large damp patch indicated her arousal. I kicked my pants aside and rubbed against her entire length as she moaned. Then I reached to slide her panties down.

"You are such a bad boy, whatever shall I do with you?"

"I have some ideas," I breathed into her ear. I teased the lobe with my tongue and teeth as I cupped her neatly trimmed mound. I trailed kisses down her neck and chest, again flicking my tongue across her hard nipples. She groaned and whimpered. The scent of her arousal wafted up and kindled my lust. Finally I settled between her knees and eased her legs apart. I lowered my head to lap up her nectar, trailing my tongue in long strokes along her pussy lips. Her taste was more sweet than tangy and I could not get enough of it. She urged me on, one hand clenched in my hair.

Kay was gasping now as I thrust my tongue as far as I could into her slick opening. My tongue circled her engorged clit as I pushed a finger into her. Kay's legs began to tremble as I sucked her clit between my tongue and upper lip, matching the rhythm of my stroking finger. Her gasping was more urgent now, then she cried out. "Oh my God, Max! Max... fuuuuck!"

I let her spasms subside for a moment, then gently renewed my tongue's attention to her clit. This time I used two fingers, turning them as I pushed in and out of her pussy. "Max! God, please keep going... oooh my Goddd!!" Warm fluid seeped over my hand. Spent, Kay finally pushed my head away. "You are sooo bad, so very bad," she moaned. I moved on top of her and kissed her deeply, fully aware of our sharing of her juices.

I whispered in her ear again, "Whatever are you going to do with me, Kaylie, my sweet?"

Without a word Kay pushed her hands between us and grasped my shaft. She stroked my balls with her fingers. Biting her lip she guided me to her opening. "Please, Max..."

I pushed slowly and felt my cock head part, then slide between her pussy lips. She gasped and I paused to let her adjust to my girth. Then she reached her hands around my butt and pulled me fully into her, wrapping her legs round mine.

Only at that moment did I recall that I had brought condoms. "So thoughtful," murmured Kaylie, "but not at all necessary." Our bodies began to move, Kay raising her hips to meet my thrusts. She was so warm, wet, and tight. I saw the want in her eyes. I did not wait for her to voice her need, but started to thrust harder. She moaned, "Max... yes... fuck me harder Max... oh yesss..."

"You feel amazing, I want you so much," I gasped.

"Yes! Yes! Please...please cum in me, fill me up... pleeease!"

Our thighs slapped together now, our combined wetness filling the room with the sounds of sex as we both gasped for air. Kaylie clutched at me as I showered kisses across her neck and chest. "Pleease, oh god, Maxxx!" Her muscles spasmed, clutching my shaft, then my balls tightened and I shot my cum deep into her eager, wet pussy. We both cried out, and at last our bodies lay still.

I wiped a tear from Kaylie's cheek. "Are you all right?"

She beamed at me. "So happy, you made me so happy, Max, you bad, bad boy."

We lay still for a while. I ran my finger slowly around her areola as I nuzzled

her neck. "I feel like we both really needed that."

"You think?!" Kaylie sighed happily. "Max, you've become a very sensual man... or is it sensuous, I can never remember... anyway, I like it, a lot."

"They've become a bit interchangeable."

She smiled. "Good, then I'm not wrong either way." Her eyes teased me. I kissed her softly. She reached for me and just stroked my cock gently with her fingertips, not trying to get me hard again. I played with her hair. She took my other hand in hers. "Max?"

"Yes, Kay."

"When you used your tongue and finger... I sorta died and went to heaven."

I continued stroking her hair. "But you're here with me now, Kay."

"Yes, I am," she whispered. "Yes, I am."

We cuddled for a long time and fell into deep sleep, still entwined.

*******

I woke up Saturday to light streaming through the curtains. I rummaged in my duffel for a t-shirt and track pants and padded out to the kitchen. Kaylie stood by the stove, her hair still gloriously mussed but mostly pulled back. She wore the apron over her nightie. Amazing smells wafted from the pan on the stove. I came up to her for a kiss and squeezed her behind.

"That looks like a frittata."

"Well spotted. Coffee's ready."

I found a mug, filled it, and settled myself on a stool. I watched Kaylie fussing over breakfast, buttering toast and slipping the frittata under the broiler. She moved so gracefully I couldn't pull my eyes away.

"You're staring at me again."

"That's because you still look amazing."

She laughed. "I haven't even showered, and my hair is a complete mess."

"Don't care. You totally exceed my standards for amazing."

"I may just have to stop calling you a bad boy." She batted her eyes at me and smiled.

Breakfast was delicious. Kay seemed so relaxed. We chatted about how to spend the day. She moved her fingertips to meet mine.

"How about I just laze around on the sofa while you feed me grapes?"

"Tempting, but we should make at least a token effort to leave your apartment."

"That's fair."

We finally went to clean up and get dressed.

Glen Ellyn was a rather upscale older suburb. The downtown section had a full quota of trendy shops and restaurants near the commuter train line. It reminded me a bit of Madison, though clearly with an older and more conservative vibe. We poked around for a while; Kay bought a cute top after modeling several for me in flirty poses. Then we wandered into the mundanely named Main Street Pub, holding hands.

Our burgers were nicely done. I noted that Kay ordered the black bean burger. We had a couple of tap brews, took turns feeding each other fries, stayed for nearly two hours, and hugely over-tipped our server. She caught on to us and mostly left us alone until I waved her over for the bill.

We strolled back to Kaylie's place, holding hands. Kay turned to me. "You know, Mom has been on me since David's wedding. About why I never dated you."

I thought of Aunt Jen's look at the reception. She didn't miss a thing. Bless her open mind. I was curious though how that conversation played out. "Well, Kay, it wouldn't exactly have been conventional," I observed.

"Right. I talked about that elephant in the room, obviously. She said that it could be challenging, but that we are both strong people. She also told me it was important to follow my heart, that she could see how we cared about each other. I know the distance is an obstacle too, but... could we try?"

I stroked my chin stubble, thinking Aunt Jen would be a significant ally.

"Well. It's occurred to me that we are actually dating right now."

Kaylie looked thoughtful. "Maybe we skipped some steps?"

It was my turn to laugh. "If you mean all of the awkwardness and game-playing BS, I don't mind skipping those at all."

Kay smiled and squeezed my hand. "You may just have something there."

We stopped to grab some takeout soup and salad for dinner, and headed back to her apartment. There we ate, showered, and made love in leisurely fashion, then again, more urgently. I had never felt so complete and unpressured. We again fell asleep holding each other.

*******

On Sunday Kaylie and I went out to brunch, then for a walk in the nearby forest preserve. She was practically glowing. I couldn't quite comprehend how I had such an effect on her. She even got a bit snarky.

"Don't you like these pants? You haven't caressed my butt in like three hours."

"That doesn't mean I'm not staring at it every chance I get."

Kay just smiled. Then she reached over and pinched my ass, giggling.

"The hell?"

"Apparently you're corrupting me."

I sighed. What the fuck had I been doing all those months since her brother's wedding? I had no good answer.

Our farewell that afternoon was surprisingly free from drama. Kay knew I had to get back to my job Monday, even as she needed to get back to hers. The big change was that we now knew we would be together again, and soon. I drove back to Madison savoring the feeling of Kay's soft lips pressed against mine.

********

We didn't speak for two days. I thought that was a healthy interval for us to sort out our thoughts. Mine were somewhat obsessive, recalling our easy banter, her dark, expressive eyes, her smooth skin, her soft curves, and the comfort we felt together.

I thought that I had been obtuse in having doubts that Kaylie would want to have sex. I realized that her terming me a "bad boy" had nothing to do with me being a serial womanizer, which I emphatically was not. It had more to do with how my modest physical flirting, like squeezing her butt in the kitchen, freed her to be her natural, healthy, sexual self with me. In that sense it was more a term of endearment. Kay was absolutely tuned into a strong emotional connection as the foundation for physical pleasures -- I should have known that from the treehouse.

There was so much more to think about. Kaylie didn't want some cocky bad-ass guy, she wanted me. That was evident in our pillow talk. Something as simple as touching her cheek made me so... content. I reran the weekend with my cousin in my head. If this was something we both wanted, maybe we could somehow, possibly make it work?

Time to man up, I told myself. I picked up my phone and called without texting.

Kaylie answered on the second ring. "Hey, could this be my favorite bad boy?"

I admitted it. She complained that she had to wait two days to hear my voice, vintage Kaylie.

"You know, you have my number too."

"Fair. I'll give you points for calling first."

I took a breath and plunged in.

"Kay, I waited to call because I've been trying to understand and make certain of what I'm feeling. I want you to think seriously about something. I can't stand this, being so far from you. I miss you constantly."

I paused, then charged ahead. "Please consider coming up here to look around Madison, and my place. I want you to live with me."

I heard her gasp. "Are you kidding me right now?" My heart pounding in my chest, I assured her that I was not. She paused, then mused softly, "My lease is up at the end of May." That was only five weeks off.

I heard her take a deep breath. "I've been having some thoughts about you, too. Actually quite a lot of thoughts." She giggled, then turned serious. "If you truly feel that way, I will drive up to see you and check things out. Friday night, ok? Seven-ish?" She had decided and I knew she would follow through.

I was trembling a bit, struggling to maintain my self-control. I said, "Friday night is great. Text me when you're on your way so I can burn dinner while I dream of fondling your ass." She giggled again, then said very slowly and distinctly, "I've fallen for a very bad boy. But that's ok."

"I think it is very much better than ok," I responded. I was still wound up after ending the call. Kaylie was clearly taking a big step out of her comfort zone, and I didn't want to blow this. I poured myself a very large glass of wine.

*******

I was pretty versatile in the kitchen, but Kaylie would quickly strain my limited vegetarian repertoire. I decided to make risotto with asparagus and peas, with plenty of rich parmesan. I could make it in the instant pot so Kay wouldn't be pouting for my attention during constant stirring. I also hit one of the cool bookstores near campus and picked up a vegetarian cookbook.

I'd become accustomed to overreacting a bit at Kay's appearance. Those big soft eyes and dazzling smile were pleasant enough, but when she dressed up a bit, whoo, boy.

At 7:10 my doorbell rang, and I swung the door open. Kay had pulled her hair back for the drive, but she was wearing a colorful scoop neck top, the one she bought during my visit, along with a flowy black skirt. I let out a low whistle as she pirouetted for me.

"I've decided that I like it when you stare at me."

"Good to know, because I can't stop now!"

Kay had brought a really large suitcase for a weekend. I held my tongue, figuring that any subtext would be revealed in time. I showed her around my place and lugged her bag up to my room.

I had a newer two-story townhouse in a complex backed up against some woods. It had two bedrooms, one and a half baths, a nice kitchen, a dining area open to the large living area with a beamed ceiling, and a little alcove I used as a computer space. There was a laundry closet with a stacked washer and dryer off the kitchen. It was too big for me in theory, but I liked all of the storage space and airiness. I had my too-seldom-used yoga mat and free weights in the second bedroom along with a sofa bed. It felt like home. I could tell that Kay was impressed. She even examined all of the art posters and photographs on my walls.

"You're obviously doing well for yourself."

"I'm comfortable, and I really lucked into this place. Cost of living is lower here." I looked at her. "It seems even nicer with you in it."

Kay flashed her smile. She was vocally appreciative of the risotto. I'd managed to season it nicely, I had to admit. We made a pretty good dent in the pot, then cleaned up and headed for the sofa.

Kay stretched her legs out luxuriously on the sofa, her head in my lap. A Dvorak String Quartet was playing over the speakers, and candles flickered in the blown glass holders on the coffee table.

She looked up at me. "You know, Max, I'm not a strict vegetarian."

"I didn't realize."

"It's a most of the time thing, I just feel better about myself. Your risotto was so good that I'll have you teach me how to make it. But if a couple of nice steaks happened to show up for a meal I really wouldn't complain."

It was fun having the puzzle that was Kaylie solved one piece at a time. I gently pulled the scrunchie out of her hair so I could play with it. She closed her eyes and cooed her pleasure.

"I love how you play with my hair. But is there some reason you haven't caressed my butt yet?"

"Hard to do with you lying on it."

Kay rolled over and laid her head on her folded arms. "There ya go. Full access to my hair and my ass."

"You saucy minx!" I said, smiling. But I quickly took advantage to stroke her hair and caress her booty at the same time.

"Max?"

"Yes, Kay."

"I really like your place."

I resisted the temptation to give a fist pump, settling instead for kissing her forehead.

Any thoughts that Kaylie might be too tired from the drive for any bedroom fun were quickly overcome, as she raised herself from her prone position to sit in my lap and make out. From there it was a short if messy route up the stairs to my room as we discarded clothes along the way. I observed that a skirt had a clear removal advantage over skinny jeans. Also that Kay had sexy, lacy black underwear to match her white set.

We were naked on my bed, lying side by side, touching and stroking each other, reveling in our closeness. My thoughts had just drifted back to the treehouse when Kay looked at me and said, "Put some pillows against the headboard and lean back." I compiled. She climbed over my leg and contemplated my straining erection. Slowly she began to spread the slippery pre-cum around my shaft with her fingers. She stroked my scrotum gently, and ran a finger up and down my straining dick. Then she looked at me briefly and lowered her head. She kissed the tip. Then I was enveloped in her warm wetness. I groaned loudly.

panaflora
panaflora
241 Followers