Dancing with the Enemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaac nodded, as Tessa changed directions, leading his directionless form across the dancefloor with absolute ease.

"The lights catch the eye, the eyes are the window to the mind, and so the mind is ensnared too."

Isaac couldn't disagree, it felt like every new flash of colour was a new metaphorical tendril encircling his tired mind as it literally spiralled around his tight form.

"When they watch you dance, they will find themselves helpless but to follow you, to agree with you. Then... you might stand a chance. Do you understand what I'm giving you?"

Isaac leaned back into Tessa, her hands wrapping further around to his front, one arm now exploring his chest. "Nod if you agree" she purred in his ear, and he nodded.

She was going to make the other nobles, even her own king, too distracted, too dazzled, too dizzy to argue with Hellite's terms for their surrender. Isaac smiled, he was going to save a lot of lives.

His reverie was interrupted, as Tessa had led him to a corner where two mirrors met. He could make out the figures of Yuna and Miko much closer now, their hands contorted in strange patterns and forms as they guided the suit's rapidly shimmering motions and light. They were definitely moving faster now, and the rippling motions becoming more intense, lasting longer each time, as the two came closer.

Isaac found himself staring, rapt, as he saw the silhouettes of Tessa's hands, appearing as inky black spaces between the mind-numbing lightshow sinking between his legs. What little part of his mind would have argued for decorum was too blinded, too dazzled, too overwhelmed, trying to make sense of the visual spectacle that filled his vision, to say anything.

Isaac watched, helpless, as he saw the silhouetted hands slip innocently past his crotch, to grab the inside of his legs, holding him there for a moment, as the suit's movements changed.

Isaac moaned, too dizzy to think better of it, as the suit's fabric suddenly tightened at his crotch, revealing far more than he had ever intended to about himself, his cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"I'm not... it's... look..." he tried to explain, the old prejudices and abuse from his past almost overcoming the disorientation as the lights spun.

"Shhh... it's okay." Tessa reassured him "We aren't in Hellite, you've nothing to explain."

He felt her nodding towards the others behind him, and the fabric slackened off around his crotch.

"We don't care what you have between your legs. You're still allowed to feel good aren't you?"

Issac flinched, then cautiously nodded.

"That's right!" Tessa beamed, "You're here to help us, and I'm here to help you. Just... watch the lights, and listen, and feel. That's all you have to do."

Isaac sighed in relief, finally letting himself slip back into the relaxing glow of the magical flames. Yuna and Miko were at his sides now, warm, patient faces at the periphery of his vision, as they reassured him, "Just let us help you focus."

As they spoke in turn, Tessa had sunk her lips to his ear, whispering instructions that he couldn't grasp, couldn't hold on to, as Yuna and Miko closed in, hands beginning to run over him, the silhouettes of all six hands roaming across the glittering canvas reflected back at him.

Yuna and Miko spoke loudly, encouraged him to relax, to let Tessa talk to his subconscious, to let her help him. They reassured him, gently tightening the suit, and releasing it again, letting the fabric dig into his vulva, before easing off again. The lights had redirected again, spiralling for a moment around between his legs before resuming their journey upwards again. They weren't just teasing him, he realised, they were teaching him. Each time he winced, or blushed, or averted his gaze from the source of his vulnerability, they eased off, giving him space to focus elsewhere. But also... they were also easing off elsewhere as well. The sensations lightened, the lights dimmed, ever so slightly, as he looked away. They wanted him to engage with this. They were... they were punishing him for retreating from their teasing.

He moaned, his knees almost buckling with the realisation, but the suit itself caught him, the legs becoming more rigid in an instant. He leaned back against Tessa, hearing for the briefest moment one of the instructions in his conscious mind, "tell them I speak for you", before Yuna and Miko tightened the suit once more, allowing the deep contractions to roll across his front.

As they focused their energy on the pressure and motion, their hands guiding the tiniest rubbing motions at his crotch, the lights dimmed elsewhere. It was still too bright to see more than the silhouettes, but Isaac felt a spark of recognition, or cognition, come back to life as the lights dimmed.

The spark was immediately snuffed out as another rippling imaginary muscle coiled across his front, between his legs, settling there for a moment before it began to... throb. It was unmistakable. Isaac's tired eyes tried to focus on whatever it was, only to see the slightest shifting in the fabric, as the two servants silhouetted hands stroked softly at each end of where the... imaginary muscle had settled.

Isaac found himself gasping for air, as the suit began to move between his legs. As they paused to reposition the phantom muscle, Isaac caught another hint of Tessa's voice filtering past the blinding lights, "...will tell no-one of what happ-", before suddenly he felt the phantom muscle pressing at his entrance, the two servants hands stroking his clit encouragingly. Isaac had no room for shame, no time for awkwardness, they were completely in control of his body right now. Even if they weren't, the lights had worked exactly as Tessa described. Each time he tried to focus on something else, like the stream of suggestions and instructions Tessa was pouring into his defenceless mind, a new colour would burst into his vision, pulling his attention away to follow it across his trapped form, almost showing off what the two servants were doing to him as he slumped there against Tessa.

Another whisper in his ear: "...when you wake, you won't notice...", before it once again slipped under the smothering blanket of light and sensation as he felt the phantom muscle began to slide in and out between his legs, forcing a long, shuddering moan from his gaping mouth.

It was all happening like in a dream, the sensations overwhelming him, muscular movements roaming across his body in ways that made no sense. He felt the wet warmth between his legs, but it felt distant, almost disconnected, as the lights intensified rapidly, his mind slowly going blank, filled with nothing but the distant sensations of an unexpected orgasm slipping away from him, unfulfilled.

And then. Suddenly.

As quickly as the lights had started, they disappeared, the room thrown into pitch darkness for a moment.

The suit legs released him, and he crumpled. Only Tessa, Yuna and Miko's arms caught him from a sharp fall, lowering him to the ground between them. His eyes slowly adjusted, the room coming back into focus as if waking from a strange dream. In fact, the last thing he was thinking was that this was some sort of dream, that he had collapsed during their practice.

Isaac blinked several times. Tessa, Yuna and Miko stood over him, exagerrated looks of concern on their faces.

"Oh dear, you poor thing!" Tessa said, clicking her fingers at the servants.

"Help him up right now!"

Yuna and Miko reached down, each taking one of his arms. He tried to bat them away, but his arms felt weak, as if they were still waking up from sleep. The world slowly spun the right way up as he was helped to his feet, wobbling there for a moment as Tessa held him once more.

"Well, I think that's enough practice for now. What do you say we go and introduce ourselves? My dear friends will be just dying to see you dance for them!"

Isaac smiled, a warm, lazy smile. Dancing for them. That sounded good. He allowed Tessa to lead him off towards the rest of the palace, as Yuna and Miko followed close behind, sharing a conspiratorial smirk. Tessa's plan was working perfectly.