Dancing With the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her blank, serious face worried him a little. This feeling passed immediately though as, more slowly than he thought should have been possible in the heat of this moment, she curled her bottom lip inward slightly and then, just as slowly, grazed her teeth across it. It was the immediately one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen and it took an active effort on his part not to groan audibly.

Chris was about to ask her directly if he should stop, if he was wrong, when she finally spoke.

"So what, ahm... what... do you propose we do about this... situation?" It was the kind of thing he'd have expected to have heard in some kind of role play a married couple, time having lessened their passion for each other, were trying to use to liven up their dull sex life, or maybe a cheap porno. But the way she said it, so serious and real, like a line manager in some back office asking her team for suggestions on how to deal with falling sales two quarters in a row, made him struggle to maintain the strength of his grip on her. He wanted to melt.

"Well, seeing as you ask, the only thing for it, as I see it, is to find some way to release this tension that's built up between us. If we don't, we're going to kill each other if we have to go through another week of it." As he spoke, his head moved down past hers and Charlie had to stifle a moan as she felt his warm breath and then his moist lips brush her long, elegant neck. She arched sideways a little to accommodate him. Her teeth gripped and released her lower lip a second time.

"And how..." her breathing was heavy now, "...how... do you... propose we... do that?"

His hands roamed a little higher and he moved his head back up.

"You're supposed to be the one giving the orders, you tell me." Their eyes were locked again and a couple of moments passed while Charlie weighed the consequences of her next action.

In her mind she said something like "Fuck it". Out loud she merely let out a kind of animalistic groan as she launched her lips like a scud at his, while at the same time she locked her long, toned legs together behind his back and pulled their already touching bodies even closer together.

Chris was taken aback for a moment, but only a moment. He met her kiss with the passion he'd been feeling since that moment on the third day and their tongues wrestled wildly as his hands roamed freely now, up and down her body. As the kiss continued, they moaned into each other's mouths and pressed more and more aggressively together.

Charlie's hands moved away from supporting herself and began to pull wildly at the buttons on Chris' shirt until, in brief, it was open fully. She allowed her hands to roam for a while across his muscular upper body before pushing his shirt off his shoulders and to the floor. Simultaneously, he found the zip at the back of her dress and, despite the passion of the moment, maintained sufficient calm to pull it down all the way in one go. With the zip loosened, the space allowed her dress to fall away, with some assistance from Chris, from her upper body, revealing to the open air her exquisite, firm breasts.

Chris couldn't help a groan escaping his lips as his hands now extended their roaming to this new exotic location and he caressed then thoroughly. For a moment, Charlie was worried he might be getting a bit rough and in the space of a second or two her mind flew through a million stories of famous men who liked rough sex and having their wicked way with unsuspecting nobodies like herself.

Her concern soon passed though and she renewed the vigor of her passionate kiss. He managed to maintain the passion of the moment while caressing her breasts and flicking her now engorged nipples, but without getting carried away, without making her feel she needed to slow him down or stop him altogether.

On the contrary, she was fairly surprised at how turned on she was.

He wasn't wrong. She was attracted to him. The day he'd mentioned, the day he first looked into her eyes as they danced, she'd made herself cum pretty hard that night picturing him doing what he was doing to her right now. But even her fantasy hadn't been this intense, this passionate.

She loved her tits, but most guys she'd been with hadn't done much of a job using them to get her hot. Chris seemed, on the other hand, to know his way around an ample chest. By now she was sure she was starting to feel herself getting wet and had started almost absent-mindedly grinding her hips against him.

Little surprise then that Chris loosed one of his hands from her chest and moved it back down in the direction of her ass. Moving position slightly for better access, he shifted his hand to begin rubbing her pussy heavily through the fabric of her performance dress, quickly pushing the tendrils that hung from the flimsy garment aside. She broke their kiss and dug her head into the space between his head and his chest and groaned loudly. She couldn't believe how he was making her feel, and so fast.

She was almost operating on automatic when she moved her hands down to his pants to feel for his cock. It didn't take much searching to find. Solid, it stuck uncomfortably sideways and strained against the fabric. Best she could, she began rubbing along its length, slowly at first then harder and faster through his pants.

Chris matched the increase in her pace with his own rubbing and he began some fairly guttural moaning too. Her breathing was border-line ragged by now and Chris could feel waves of heat and damp beneath his right hand as he massaged her pussy. He wanted badly to get at it, to feel it in the flesh, to touch it, to taste it, to devour it. He was intoxicated by it. By her.

She too wanted to feel his cock in her hand. The thought of its hardness as she ran her hand over it made her head swim. She wanted to wrap her hands around it. She wanted it inside her.

Chris grew concerned that Charlie's rubbing was going to make him blow far too soon. He moved away from her slightly, taking her hands in his and kissing her hard again. She groaned with the loss of his touch but her excitement returned once she knew where he was going.

He pushed her dress lower and she put her arms on the bar again to lift herself up a little to help him. The garment was a little like a one piece swimsuit with lots of bits of fabric hanging off and as she lifted herself, he pulled at it, their lips and tongues locked passionately together.

With some effort he finally got it beneath her ass. It was like that moment when you finally get a really tricky splinter out and there's that enormous sense of relief. As the remainder of her clothes fell to the floor, he quickly broke their kiss and began moving down her body, planting kisses as he went, dwelling for a while on each breast and taking her nipples into his mouth. Charlie moaned loudly and moved her right hand from the bar to his head, gently encouraging him lower.

Getting the message, Chris continued his downward movement, stepping back slightly to allow her dress to fall down her legs once he'd pulled it from underneath her. As soon as it fell from her still high-heeled feet, he dove like a lifeguard mid-rescue for his target and sank into her wetness. Charlie jumped a little at the shock and suddenness of the intrusion and allowed the first word to escape either of their lips since she'd first kissed him.

"Fuck!"

Chris felt his head swim a little as the taste of her on his lips intoxicated him further. He ran his tongue along the length of her slit, desperate for more of her before he moved his lips and his tongue higher, searching for her clit. Charlie gasped again and moved her left hand to join her right holding his head strongly against her. She was panting now, almost shuddering and unconsciously biting her lip to stop herself getting overly loud. For a moment she began to worry about other people in the building but stopped caring the moment Chris found her clit and began to focus his attention on it.

His lips and tongue assaulted her clit with vigor and Charlie knew she was going to cum. Chris sensed it too, her breathing became ragged, her hands gripped his head tighter and her hips seemed to thrust at him with involuntary urgency. Finally, she seemed to go rigid, her legs tightened around his head and he maintained his focus on her clit, hoping to extend her pleasure as long as he could. She threw her head back in ecstasy.

"Nngghaahh fuuuuck." Charlie's exclamation was almost breathless. When her climax finally began to subside, her hands went back to the bar to steady herself and Chris rose. Placing a hand on her back he drew her to him and kissed her passionately again. Tasting herself on his lips, she groaned into his mouth.

As she returned his kiss and their tongues locked once again, she moved her hands to undo his belt buckle and pants. In her ecstatic state, she fumbled a little, but it wasn't long before she was able to push his pants, together with his boxers, down and free his cock to the open air. She quickly gripped it in her right hand and Chris broke their kiss, lowering his head to growl a little, almost overcome with the sensation of her hands finally on him.

Charlie edged her ass as far as she dared to the edge of the bar without falling off and drew Chris to her by the cock. The angles were perfect. She guided him to her dripping entrance and he moved his hands down to her ass, desperately wanting to be inside her. They moaned together as his cock first pressed against her and then slid slowly in to the hilt.

They remained pressed together like this for a long time, their hands mutually holding the other in place as they renewed their kiss. Finally a grinding rhythm began and the kiss ended as they both began breathing heavily and making the guttural, animal sounds that had become their language. At length, Chris began to withdraw despite Charlie's hands pulling him in. He pistoned himself back in and was rewarded with a little "oh" from Charlie.

Soon, a new rhythm formed as Chris began firing his cock in and out of her, pulling her to him on each stroke with his hands. The power and passion of their fucking was starting to knock over the contents of the bar and Charlie had to move her hands back to it to support herself. At length he would slow down and then speed back up again, moving his lips to hers on the slow strokes. Eventually, she felt him slow and sensed he was close. She moved her hands from the bar to either side of his head and kissed him passionately and then moved her hands to grip his ass tightly again, pulling him into her.

"Don't stop. Don't fucking stop." It was the first intelligible thing either of them had said since she'd first kissed him. Understanding her, Chris began fucking her now with abandon, slamming into her. Her hips drove forward to meet him on each stroke and with a strange euphoria that really surprised her, that couldn't remember ever feeling before, Charlie knew she was going to cum again. As his pumping began to get ragged, he buried his head in her shoulder and she buried hers in his and finally, with a handful of final powerful thrusts, he felt himself release inside her. She held him firmly in place, her arms and legs quivering and clenching tightly as a second powerful orgasm washed over her.

For both, it felt like a long time they remained in this position together, their breathing slowly recovering.

At length, they raised their heads, looking again into each other's eyes.

"Well... I... I definitely... feel less... tension... How about you?"

It was Charlie that had finally broken the silence. Their foreheads rested gently together and her breathless comment brought a pleased harrumph from them both.

Chris kissed her lips softly.

"Oh yeah... definitely..." His still semi-hard cock remained lodged in her pussy, neither of them in a particular hurry for him to withdraw it. Neither of them had any idea how long their encounter had lasted. Neither of them particularly cared. Both were utterly satisfied.

Chris' hands held Charlie gently and she rested hers on his shoulders.

"Shame you don't... dance... that good."

"I'd be a lot better... if my teacher wasn't... such a bitch." They laughed softly together and kissed gently once more, the force of their exertions now became apparent to them. The sweat that ran freely from most of their bodies was getting cold as their heart rates returned to normal.

"Man, you are dripping with sweat. Time for a shower there big boy."

"You sure you don't want to go first?"

"No, you go ahead. I need to sit down for a minute first, you really did a number on me."

"Glad I could help out."

Inwardly, Chris smiled as he withdrew from her and moved back towards the small bathroom on the far side of his dressing room.

He was uncertain about what would happen next, but he was certain it would be OK. He couldn't sense any awkwardness in her manner towards him, she was still brazenly forthright.

Jesus, what a women.

As he turned on the shower and allowed the water to heat up he stood for a moment in the center of the bathroom and tried to remember a better sexual experience he'd ever had. There were special times for sure, particular encounters he felt he'd never forget, but he was struggling to think of a time, of a woman, that made him feel like Charlie just had.

The passion. They'd barely said a word to each other the whole time. Everything just seemed to be instinctive. As he stepped under the steaming water, he concluded that they seemed to fit together perfectly.

Sprawled on the couch, Charlie was having similar thoughts. Despite the occasional savagery of Chris' thrusting she wouldn't have said she was sore. Quite the contrary, she could scarcely believe that she still felt that tingle in her pussy. After coming twice, coming really, really hard twice.

Jesus, what a man.

At this thought and hearing Chris humming beneath the splashing water of the shower, she approached the bathroom door, ajar. Easing inside she smiled when she saw that Chris had his back to her and hadn't seemed to sense her approach.

She eased the sliding shower door open and stepped in. He turned slowly, running his hands through his soaking hair. She noted that he didn't seem surprised. Without words, their arms went around each other as the high pressure water cascaded between and all around them and they kissed passionately once more, their bodies pressed comfortably together. She felt his hardening cock rising on her stomach and instinctively moved her hand to grasp it and begin gently stroking its length. With her free hand, and without breaking their kiss, she moved Chris back until he was leaning against the wall of the shower and began pumping his now fully stiff rod in earnest. Breaking their kiss, Chris raised his head, as if toward heaven, and sighed heavily.

With Chris firmly supported by the wall, Charlie moved slowly down his body until she was on her knees in the shower enclosure. As the water continued to fall around her she opened her mouth and took his head inside, playfully flicking her tongue over it several times before allowing it to pop out again, stroking him all the while. For a moment, she looked up and he looked down. They didn't exactly smile at each other, but each sensed an understanding that each was where they wanted to be and each was happy.

Charlie returned her attention to Chris' cock then and proceeded to blow him in earnest, sliding his length into her mouth repeatedly and continuously swirling the head with her tongue. Chris tried to focus and breathed deeply, at once trying to savour the incredible sensation while desperately hoping not to lose control of himself. With the shower's water continuing to flow, Chris' moist cock moved easily in and out of Charlie's eager mouth. The pace of her sucking increased and, using one hand to support herself on Chris' upper body, she alternated the other between stroking his cock and massaging his balls and occasional paying a little attention to herself.

At length, Chris glanced down again and, moving her hair away from her face with his hands, signaled for Charlie to rise with the motion of his body. He helped her to her feet and kissed her again, allowing his hand to drop to her pussy. She spun gently around so her back was too him and she now, as he had, breathed deeply with satisfaction as Chris' fingers worked her pussy back into a lather. She felt his cock still hard pressing against her ass, occasionally settling in the crack between her cheeks. With the water of the still flowing shower, it was slippery but she tried to grind against it all the same. Eventually, she reached behind her and grasped it as she'd done not long before at the bar. As then, she signaled to him what she wanted with her actions.

Placing one forearm against the glass of the shower wall she leaned forward and brought him with her by keeping her hold on his cock. Obliging, Chris leaned with her and, moving his fingers out of the way, allowed himself to be guided to her entrance once again.

Her long and fully satisfied 'hmm' when his slick cock slid home with ease was nearly enough to make him cum immediately despite having already exploded so recently. He held himself fully inside her and moved his hands up her body to grasp her magnificent breasts and he held them gently, pulling himself deeper into her. Slowly, Charlie began to grind against his cock and he began to slide in and out of her. The water from the shower made everything incredibly slippery but he took it as a sign of sorts that he didn't once fall out. Their bodies seemed to instinctively know how close together they needed to stay to keep him inside her. As the pace of his thrusting increased, Charlie's deepening breathing began to be vocalized in ever higher-pitched moaning.

As her pleasure increased, she needed her other arm to support herself and lowered her upper body until she wasn't too far off bent in half, her ass sticking up slightly allowing him to thrust ever deeper inside her. Chris' hands continued to massage her sensitive tits, gently running over her body. At length, Charlie's moaning became more ragged and Chris sensed she was close. He continued pumping and leaned over a little so he could reach one hand underneath her to stimulate her clit as he thrust into her over and over.

At the feel of his fingers on her pussy, the approach of Charlie's orgasm reached break neck speed.

"Aahhhhh!" If her exclamation during the previous round had been of the breathless variety, this was more in the area of a scream, or at least a very loud shout. It was completely involuntary and she would later deny having done it at all. It only served to encourage Chris and he increased the speed of his thrusts and the force of his ministrations with his fingers. Very quickly, he felt Charlie's legs go weak and start to shake and her moaning, once rhythmic and in time with his thrusting now became ragged and hoarse.

He thrust deeply into her and kept thrusting, keeping his clit hand where it was and holding her as gently as he could with the other to prevent her keeling over with the force of her orgasm. It seemed to go on and on.

He always felt he did his best to help his sexual partners cum, and he was sure he was almost always successful, but he'd never experienced anything like this before. Three in less than an hour and this one was still going with a force that looked like it might make her pass out.

The thought was enough to finish him off. His thrusting reached a fever pitch and he came again, holding himself all the way inside her as his cock spasmed over and over. Sated, he sighed contentedly and Charlie's orgasm subsided. She regained her feet and her breathy moans moved back down the octaves and into a steady rhythm once more.